Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

*

High school recess gave the opportunity of phone obsessed students to access their mobile devices, and like smokers denied a smoke break and craving nicotine, hundreds of teenagers dressed in their Catholic school uniforms grabbed their phones to get their dose of IT ahead of the long wait until lunch.

One of course was Dakota, who moved to a private area away from other students and other teachers, as there was no way she wanted anybody to see what she was sending on her phone. Looking at the sexy selfies she had taken that morning of her underwear, partially naked, up her skirt and in a state of complete nudity, she quickly typed out a message to Troy, saying how she hoped that he was having a good day at work and that these pictures would be sure to make this Friday a great day.

Sending her sexy selfies to Troy with a love heart emoji, Dakota then put her phone on silent and walked to physics and chemistry class with her friends, her demure look in her school uniform, prim pony tail and pretty face making it seem unfathomable that she had just done something so naughty.

*

At Mount Coot-tha, the crew was on its morning break. Continuing talk about football had increased Richie's apprehension about the Roosters' match with the Crocodiles tomorrow, and he decided to use the break time to find out more about this football team.

Richie took Troy's phone, Richie was about to look up the Crocodiles online but before he could do so, a new message came up from Dakota. Acting on instinct, forgetting that this was Troy's phone and not his own, Richie opened the attachment and his mouth nearly dropped to the ground.

It was a topless picture of his sister, Dakota's D-cup breasts on display. Too shocked to know how to react properly, Richie looked at the next shot - a photograph taken under Dakota's dress, showing her white panties. This was positively dignified when compared to the next one, a similar up-skirt selfie only this time Dakota wore no underpants and her vagina was visible.

The trembling Richie, as though on auto pilot looked through all of the photos seeing more of his sister than he ever wanted to see. It was like he had seen a really bad car accident and gone into shock, not knowing how to react and just standing there staring. There were pictures of Dakota fully clothed but posing seductively in her school dress, up-skirt shots, photos of her in her bra and panties, others with her knickers down and others of her completely naked.

Richie's eyes went wider and wider as he looked at his sister's bare boobs, her bare feet, her perfectly shaved teenage pussy with pink flaps, her bare bottom and her anus. He could actually see the place where Dakota pooped. This was so disturbing, yet still he could not look away.

Then Richie's horror increased as he felt his underpants tighten as his penis responded to seeing Dakota's naughty and nude selfies. He sat aghast, horrified that he was getting a hard-on over seeing his twin sister naked. What sort of sick freak was he? He hurriedly closed the message hoping that this would help the problem, but still his erection just got harder and harder. Richie tried to tell himself that he was in Troy's body, it was Troy's penis that was reacting and he wasn't turned on at all by Dakota, but even as he thought about it he could not convince himself.

And with Troy having such a massive penis and with morning break just about over, Richie had a massive problem - both physically and metaphorically - to deal with. He tried to think about sad movies and unsexy things, but it didn't seem to stop the blood flowing to his groin.

Then from behind him came Jim's voice. "You okay there, Troy-Boy?"

"Oh um, yeah, hi Dad, I'm fine," Richie stammered.

Jim sat down beside who he perceived to be his son. "You don't seem to be yourself this morning Troy, everything okay?"

"Yes, fine, everything's good," said Richie, trying to act casual, no easy task given he had a raging erection caused by seeing nude photos of his sister.

"I know just what's worrying you," said Jim confidently.

"You do?"

Jim nodded. "That's right. You're worried about the game about the Crocodiles tomorrow, aren't you?"

This was indeed one of many things that Richie had to worry about. "Yeah, I guess, maybe a little bit."

"You and the other guys in the Roosters will stick it right up those arsehole Crocodiles," Jim assured his son. "They're nothing, all bluff and bluster. You'll shut their stupid mouths, trust me."

"I guess you're right Dad," Richie agreed. Talking about football had achieved one thing, bringing down his erection and he was able to accompany Troy's father back to work with no problems. However, he could not stop thinking about the pictures of Dakota nude, in her bra and knickers and partially dressed throughout the rest of the morning, along with persistent worry about what the real Troy was up to back at high school.

*

Troy found physics to be much like the advanced maths class he had taken, too boring for him to get into any trouble. All he had to do was sit in the science classroom between Chad and Lachlan at the front of the class and listen to Mr. Cheeseman the physics and chemistry teacher - an older teacher with glasses and a comb-over completely lacking in a sense of humor who had taught a number of Troy's classes when he was a genuine student at this school - drone on and on and on.

At times Troy stole backwards glances at Dakota, who sat with her friends in the popular group towards the back of the class, thinking about how hot she was. He hoped he would change back to himself sooner rather than later, as Dakota made him feel so horny and he hated to think about how long he might have to wait before getting into her knickers and humping her again. He obviously couldn't do it while in Richie's body.

Chemistry promised to be a far more interesting class to Troy. He imagined Bunsen burners blazing at full strength, brightly colored chemicals bubbling in flasks, experiments with lots of flames and things that went bang. Troy was to be sadly disappointed. It was all theory again, with Mr. Cheeseman standing up and droning on, while writing complicated equations on the white board.

Troy battled with staying awake. His head nodded as Cheeseman went on and on about how there were different chemical elements in different quantities in the inner terrestrial planets Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars when compared with the two gas giants Jupiter and Saturn.

"And of course, Jupiter and Saturn themselves vary from their neighbors the ice giants, Uranus and Neptune."

At the mention of the planet Uranus, Troy immediately was wide awake, bursting into fits of laughter. Troy found few things in life funnier than Uranus, and his family, workmates and friends at football thought it just as funny as he did.

But here, in a Year 12 classroom at high school full of the smart kids, nobody but Troy thought Uranus was in the slightest bit amusing. All the other students, male and female looked at him in annoyance at the lesson being interrupted, Dakota especially peeved that her brother was making a fool of himself in class again and embarrassing her in front of her posse of friends.

One person especially unimpressed was Mr. Cheeseman, the teacher storming over to his desk where Troy continued to laugh like a hyena. "Is something I said funny, Richie?"

Troy could not stop laughing. "Yes, you said Uranus."

"Yes, I did say Uranus because it is the seventh planet from the sun, and part of this course."

"Don't you find Uranus funny?" Troy giggled, still trying to compose himself as Chad elbowed him gently in an attempt to get him to shut up.

"No Richie, I do not," said Cheeseman with an air of finality. "I'm surprised at you Richie, I would expect this behavior from a Year 7 or Year 8 student, not from you. Perhaps you can solve that equation on the whiteboard over there?"

The terror of having to solve the complicated mess of numbers and letters was enough to make Troy stop his laughing. He shook his head. "Nuh, I don't think so."

"I see, well perhaps your sister can show you how we solve it?" Mr. Cheeseman suggested. He gestured to Dakota.

Getting out of her place, Dakota walked up to the front of the classroom and with an air of confidence, began working on solving the equation.

Chad and Lachlan always enjoyed Dakota being asked up the front of the room like this, as it gave them a chance to discretely perve on her, looking at the shape of her wonderful teenage bottom through her dress. But as the two young men watched Dakota's arse more than the work she was doing to solve the equation, they noticed with some disquiet that Richie seemed to be doing the same, with his eyes seemingly fixed on his sister's bum.

The two guys looked at each other then at their desks, not wanting to communicate the horrible suspicion that Richie was checking out his own sister's backside.

"Thank you Dakota, that is excellent," said Mr. Cheeseman as she returned to her desk, and the teacher set the class some problems to solve.

Troy as expected was all at sea solving his chemistry problems, while at the back Dakota had no problems until she got the call of nature and got out of her chair and walked to the front of the class.

"Could I please get the bathroom pass? I need to go to the toilet," said Dakota, the teacher handing the young female student the requested pass and Dakota making her way out of the room.

Alongside who they perceived to be Richie, Chad and Lachlan were again shocked when he again appeared to look at Dakota in a creepy way when his sister passed by on her way to ask for permission to use the loo. They were also shocked to see that Richie had completed none of the problems, things he normally aced, and was just mindlessly doodling in a note-pad. Just what the fuck was going on?

*

Dakota pushed open the door to the nearest girls' toilet block and went inside, entering the long room containing 16 stalls with a row of sinks in front of them. Selecting the third stall, Dakota closed and locked the door.

Lifting up her dress and pulling her knickers down to her ankles, Dakota sat down on the toilet, the sound of her urinating filling the girls' loo. There was a fair bit of space under the cubicle partitions, so if an observer was in the bathroom they could have looked under and seen Dakota's lowered white knickers and her black Mary-Jane shoes and white ankle socks. But with everyone else in class, Dakota got to use the toilet in complete privacy.

Dakota finished peeing, got some toilet paper and dried the urine from her wet pussy. Remaining sitting on the toilet, Dakota relaxed the muscles in her bowels and pooped, the sound of her feces emerging from her anus and splashing into the toilet water audible.

Getting more toilet paper and wiping her bottom front to back, Dakota thought about the sexy selfies she had sent Troy. An expert at hiding her phone in class and not rousing suspicion, Dakota was most dismayed that Troy had not messaged her back to say how much he liked them. But Troy was acting weird today, and not only him but Richie too. What was happening?

Dakota continued pooing on the toilet for the next five minutes, the teenager sitting on the loo with her school dress up around her waist and her knickers around her ankles thinking about how hot taking the selfies made her, and how things would be even hotter on Saturday night when with her parents and brother away, she and Troy could enjoy themselves in bed and make as much noise as they liked.

It made Dakota hot, wet and sticky between her legs, and each time the girl got toilet paper to wipe her bottom, she found it sticking to her vagina before she dragged it backwards to her buttocks and anus. Finally Dakota felt her rectum was now empty and she finished cleaning herself up. She stood up and pulled up and adjusted her knickers, smoothed down her dress then flushed the toilet. Dakota emerged from the cubicle and washed her hands, then left the girls' lavatory now very smelly courtesy of her lengthy shit, returning to class.

*

Up at Mount Coot-tha, Richie decided to use his lunch break to see just what he was in for tomorrow if he had to play football in Troy's stead. Looking up the league Troy played in using Troy's phone, Richie discovered that Troy's team the Roosters were one of six Brisbane-based teams in a 16-team competition, which in addition to the Brisbane teams drew in several other teams from the Gold Coast, and other teams in the league from the Sunshine Coast, Logan, Ipswich and Toowoomba regions, with another team based across the New South Wales border in the Tweed Heads area.

The Roosters' opponents the Crocodiles were from an area west of Brisbane, and it was not a high socio-economic region to put it mildly, the area known for high levels of public housing and unemployment, and a hot spot for crime, trouble and violence.

There was an online preview of the Crocodiles vs. Roosters match, the journalist noting that while the Roosters had played well against the Marlins the previous Saturday, the Crocodiles at their home ground were a much tougher prospect. The Crocodiles would be determined to bounce back after two weeks of pretty mediocre form, kicking a terrible score of 6.22-58 and going under by 40 points to the Razorbacks the week before, this result following a draw with bottom team the Logan-based Rams at the Crocodiles' feared home ground the week earlier. The journalist predicted that this Saturday's match would produce an exciting close game between the Crocodiles and Roosters, with the Crocodiles prevailing by about three or four goals. Richie hoped that he would not be called on to perform any miracles if the game was a close one.

Richie became more and more apprehensive as he read more about the Crocodiles. Troy describing them as 'a bit mean' was generous in the extreme, and given the negative press about the Crocodiles, a huge understatement.

The Crocodiles' crowd was known for being highly aggressive, and had courted controversy for throwing objects at opposing players, racist and homophobic taunts and intimidating umpires with one unfortunate umpire chased out of the ground one day when angry supporters disagreed with his decisions. The club had found itself in trouble for selling goon cask wine to supporters by the box rather than by the glass, and for its failure to act against supporters who were abusive, drunk and violent during and after matches.

On the field there was no shortage of controversy either, with Crocodiles players frequently suspended for offenses such as striking, dangerous tackles, umpire abuse, fighting behind play and another time and more seriously an attempt to spear tackle an opponent and slam him head first into the ground. Richie trembled with fear as he read an article about one of the Crocodile's most controversial players. Known as 'Psycho Steve', he had been involved in many violet incidents on the field and off it had recently served time in prison for pushing his own mother down a flight of stairs.

Feeling a bit sick, Richie hoped desperately that he and Troy would change back overnight and he would never have to venture to the Crocodiles' home ground and probably get his head smashed in attempting to play against them. But as much as Richie worried about the Crocodiles, he worried far more about the fact that he had developed an erection after seeing his sister's nude selfies.

*

Troy did not enjoy his lunch break at school. One, the food at the cafeteria was bad when he went to this school, and it was still just as bad now. Secondly, he was sitting with Lachlan and Chad and the two of them kept talking about an online game they were developing in their spare time. Except that it was obviously Richie not Troy who was working on them on developing the game, and like Richie earlier who was totally confused about the football conversations, Troy had no idea what they were talking about.

Remembering Richie's advice about keeping quiet and just agreeing with everything everybody else, Troy tried this tactic but it only served to raise Chad and Lachlan's suspicions that something very peculiar was going on today.

"So I was thinking that we make the game darker, you know really scary winged demons," said Chad. "What do you think Richie?"

"Yeah, sounds good," said Troy.

"And we were thinking of making it very G-rated, having a rainbow colored unicorn as one of the playable characters," Lachlan said, testing to see if Richie was paying attention.

"Yeah, sounds good," Richie agreed.

Chad and Lachlan looked at each other, then at their friend. "Richie, are you paying attention?" Chad asked.

"Yeah," said Troy.

"You could have fooled us, what is going on with you today Richie?" Lachlan asked. "Are you getting sick or something?"

Troy decided that changing the subject would be the best tactic to avoid answering any of this. "Oh um, ah, look at the time, we need to get to ..." His voice trailed off, not remembering which subject Richie had right after lunch. "Which subject do we have?"

Chad and Lachlan rolled their eyes. "Economics," they said in unison.

"Economics, oh good, let's get there, we don't want to be late," said Troy, the trio getting up and leaving the table, Chad and Lachlan unsure what to make of just the latest of many weird things this Friday wondering why Richie was so keen to get to Economics and worrying about being late, when there was still 10 minutes to go for lunch.

On the way towards economics, Troy passed his brother, Justin walking up the corridor the other way with his friends. Troy raised his hand, giving Justin a friendly wave. "Hi Justin."

Justin did not speak, simply staring in bewilderment and suspicion at who he perceived to be Richie Mitchell, his brother's girlfriend's brother. The same guy who for some strange reason was hanging out with Troy before dawn this morning before returning and acting like child molesters.

Economics, like maths and physics, was too boring for Troy to cause any disruption and the other cause of any distraction in most classes to this point - Dakota - was not there, as she and her friends took geography at the same time. Troy passed the time clock watching, and thinking about how he wished he was outside playing football rather than hearing about macro and micro economic reform in Australia.

Last up was physical education, and forgetting all that Richie warned him about showing off, sports-mad Troy raced down to the gymnasium and at break neck speed was into the sports uniform and ready for action. Sports-disliking Chad and Lachlan, who at times in the past felt envy for girls who once a month had an opportunity to get out of PE due to menstrual cramps and the logistical difficulties of feminine hygiene requirements, stood aghast as their friend who was even worse at sports than them raced away on the three lap run of the oval, performed sit-ups, burpees and push-ups to perfection and was just as proficient in the other exercises.

Likewise, the other boys were in amazement at the skinny red haired nerd who was so bad at sports that he was a hindrance rather than a help at any team games suddenly being the best at PE. They were not the only ones looking. On the adjacent oval Dakota and the other girls were doing their own PE class, and Dakota, looking hot in her sports uniform of blue tee-shirt and shorts watched in disbelief as her brother was showing off, displaying sports skills that she never believed he had.

Troy of course noticed Dakota, and saw his girlfriend's big boobies bouncing up and down in her tee-shirt, despite the support her D-cup bra provided, and the shape of her perfect bum in her tight sports shorts. Chad and Lachlan again could not help but notice the strange way that Richie seemed to be observing his sister. Again each boy tried to convince himself that Richie was not perving on Dakota's breasts and bottom but one of her pretty friends or one of the other girls in the group, but again it was obvious that his attention was all on his sister.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers