Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When PE class came to an end, the amazed and impressed male sports teacher called Troy over. "Richie, that was a very good performance today," the teacher said.

Troy thought about the best response and managed to say, "I thought I should try harder in PE."

"Well that you did, keep up the good work," said the teacher, impressed but regardless still very puzzled about how Richie had done so well at PE today.

School finished for the day, and remembering the night ahead he said to Chad and Lachlan, "So, are you still coming over to watch Game of Thrones tonight?"

"Yes, that's if you still want to," said Lachlan.

"Yeah, are you sure you're okay and not feeling unwell?" Chad queried, thinking about the day's odd happenings with more than a little disquiet.

"Yeah, still want to," affirmed Troy, although he had no idea what this Game of Thrones show was all about.

Walking home, although obviously not to his own house but Richie's house - Richie's phone buzzed and Richie appeared on the screen, to face time. Troy looked at himself looking back at him from Richie's phone, it was so freaky.

"Hi Troy," said Richie.

"Oh, hi Richie, how was work?" Troy asked.

Richie was sore from the unfamiliar landscape gardening all day, but this was the least of his problems. "Fine I guess. How was school?"

"Real good."

"You didn't do or say anything to make people suspicious."

"No," said Troy. He then thought and said, "There might have been one or two small mistakes that people might have noticed, but I think I got away with them okay."

Richie thought that people probably had noticed far more things than Troy was letting on, but there was precious little he could do about it. "We're finishing up now, I'll come over as fast as I can. If we don't change back tonight, we need to know what we're both doing tomorrow."

"Okay, see you soon."

Richie climbed into the truck alongside Dwayne, and Jim Turner drove home. All the way Richie worried and worried about his problems. Having to play football against an aggressive football team tomorrow. A guy with a limited IQ having to masquerade as him without making people suspicious. And last but not least, having to drive from Brisbane to the Gold Coast tonight for a date with his own sister, whose sexy nude selfies had caused him to get an erection during the day.

END OF CHAPTER 2 - TO BE CONTINUED ...