Bodybuilder Bi-Barbeque Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"J-Jesus Christ, Julio!" I stopped Tim's cry with a kiss so deep, my tongue tickled his tonsils. Concerned for the blond bomber, I reached under the water to play with his tits-- felt how turned-on his nipples were--then slid my hand down his flexing abs.

"UHHhhhhhgh!--Julio!--MMMmmmfffgh!" I sucked Tim's tongue like a cock, helping him divert attention away from his ass.

Waves of shivering, erotic warmth hit my balls as Jerome's endless black shaft tunneled up my glowing butt. I couldn't wait til that muscular helmet hit my bung-buzzer--my body trembling over the girth and length of his shaft, my ass pushing into it as Jerome grunted in appreciation.

"Lordy!--yo's no virgin, babycakes!--Shiiiiiit!--take m' Black Badboy!" he smacked my jiggling, muscled cheeks.

My hand slid into Tim's submerged, blond-hairy vee as I sucked his tongue, shocked to discover his leadpipe cock was hard as granite.

He was loving it!--loving the curvy-swollen thickness of Julio's dark chorizo plowing his cherry tunnel. I knew then he needed no babying. The blond, built, younger Matt Rush lookalike was moaning with pleasure.

"UMMmmmmphhh!" Breath flew out my lungs as Jerome bashed his black battering-ram against my walnut, my cock turning to iron in the cock-caressing water.

"Goddamn, yo's tight--shiiit--"

"You aren't kiddin'!" Julio said, beginning to really give it to Tim. "--my dong's gonna be two inches longer after this!"

Jerome pulled out to his cocklips, then drove back in, his huge balls slapping my ass. "--fo'get cunt, man, huh?--this sho'...unnngh!...nuff... unnngh!...ain't no....umph!...barn door!"

Tim and I had to reach out and cling to the deck as our fuckers moved into high gear. My cock glowed and throbbed, riding up the hot tub wall with each pile-driving assualt.

"Oh Jesus!--harder!--faster!" Tim moaned into the chill night.

The stately pines loomed overhead, the stars twinkling in the purple sky. Steam rose from the tub's surface, groans of lust ringing out into the trees, the river, the surrounding hills.

"Ungh! Ungh! Umph!--Shit!--Damn!" Jerome's huge arms came around me, lifting my whole torso up out of the water, hips pistoning that monster cock into places I never knew I had. He bit my ear, then licked wildly, animalistic grunts filling my head. "Oh Jeeezzusss!--Fuckkkkk!" His hand found my cock, feverishly pumping me--making me shudder-- my head bouncing off his pillowing, flexing back pecs.

Julio reached under Tim's body, somehow managing to swivel him around and raise him high out of the water.

"Oh God--oh God," Tim felt that curvaceous, ass-buried rammer rotate inside him till he was saddled against Julio's torso--his arms around Julio's muscular neck--feeling Julio's unshaven, handsome face licking his jostling tits.

"Uh!--Uh!--Uh!--Uh!--Uh!--Uh!" Tim's legs wrapped around Julio's waist as Julio locked his forearms under Tim's big thighs, bouncing him up-and-down on his eight-inch ass-splitter.

"Ohmygod--ohmygod--ohymyGOD!!" I felt my wall of building lust begin to explode as Jerome madly fisted my nerve-studded cock, his own black monster bashing my jizz-trigger, sending me over the brink.

It made my balls snap up--my sphincter clamping over his flexing rod.

"Oh fuck--oh fuck--oh fuckin' fuck-fuck-FUCK!!!" Jerome buried his roasting, ten-inch love muscle nearly up into my throat, his body quaking, his fist squeezing my cock till I almost passed out.

"Take it! Aw, take it ALLLLLLL!!!!" He bit my neck, his hugeness seizing as every muscle in his body doubled in size.

A flood of liquid heat filled my guts, triggering my own release. I stared down at Jerome's black hand wrapped around my pink meat--felt the tidal cumwave pulse up from my balls--saw my cockhead turn mauve, the peehole an astonished 'O' as a pint of pentup, steamy jizz cannonaded out into the cold May night air.

Jerome let go as he pumped his load up my ass, my orgasming rod jerking stiffly as it spewed--my tits jogging--my nipples bloated corks, which I roughly pinched, as if they, too, would spurt out their love juices.

"OHHHH! OHHH! J-J-Julio!" The water sloshed against the tub as Tim bounced on Julio's pile-driver--his beefy arms wrapped around the Brazilian's neck--his legs wrapped around Julio's waist.

"I'm gonna--Oh Jesus!--hang onnnn!" Julio's hairy forearms were locked under Tim's thighs as he waded around, his hips snapping upward in knifing thrusts, his face buried in Tim's jostling tits.

Like a young boy, clinging to his Dad, Tim hung on for dear life--his wrist-thick cock sandwiched between Julio's hairy pecs.

"AHHHHhghhhh!"

I stared in awed wonder as Tim's head fell back--his spine arching-- his hips jerking up-and-down, fucking the hairy crease between Julio's massive pecs--fucking his bouncing ass on Julio's bung-plowing love muscle.

Tim whimpered--then groaned up at the sky--his mushroom bulb turning maroon as a glug of steaming cum gushed over Julio's jaw. The bucking, firing tit-fucker jizzed Julio's chest, hot cream flooding the deep, hairy divide, dripping off each erected nipple.

"UHHHHHHhhuugghhhh!" Julio waded around in a rutting stumble, lancing his torched eight-incher deep into Tim's battered ass. His furry butt clenched in one last hunch as his mahogany, Brazilian rod blew a bucket of rich manmilk up Tim's hot love tunnel.

"Yeah!--Fuck!--Jesus!" Jerome pulled his oozing black, Jumbo out of my clenching hole.

"Oh Fuck--oh fuck!!!!" Tim bounced, Julio orgasming in mighty heaves-- the two losing balance and falling sideways into the tub.

A thunderous splash broke over my panting body as I watched Julio gasp for air while still humping Tim's ass--the two locked in an underwater embrace--the scene too raunchy to be believed.

When they finally unlocked, Tim smiled weakly, massaging his re-tooled ass as he waded over to us--his nipples standing out like needy antennas--his muscular belly heaving--his fat cock lolling from his golden bush.

"Jesus Christ!--what a fuck!" Jerome grinned up at Julio as Tim sat heavily down in the water beside me.

The six foot, big-shouldered, hairy-chested stud gave him a brotha' grip, his half-hard dong slapping his hairy thighs.

He waded over to Tim, leaned down and said, "Thanks, baby--You are amazing!" before sharing a soul-delving, deeply sexual kiss that never seemed to end.

When Julio stood back up, Tim took hold of Julio's heavy tool, fondling it--staring at Julio's black-hairy crotch and tumescent balls. Lifting the heavy, dark-brown meat, he tenderly kissed and licked the jizzy head.

"It's like it's still inside me," he let it flop back against Julio's hairy bag.

Julio's wide lips broke into a smile. "It's totally all yours, baby-- whenever you want it," he whispered and leaned down to kiss him again.

"So," I said while fingering my still-horny cock and reaching down to sooth my over-stretched hole, "raise your hand if you're willing to chip in and take out a lease for our little man-to-man getaway?"

It was unanimous.

And then it was beers all round as we wondered how long it would be before we felt that familiar urgency of new man cream being freshly churned in our fat thrill-seeking balls.

****************************************​

12