All Comments on 'Boldness Becomes Her'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 4 years ago
Five stars and a serious hard-on

You have GOT to make this a series. You have described my favorite kink.

You have captured Annie's thoughts and hesitation nicely. I'd like to see she and Jake explore this new world of hers.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 4 years ago

Daring girl, cocky lad, delightful story. I'd echo WoodsLord's hope of a sequel and good luck in the contest.

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What made this very very good was Annie not being perfect. Not being big tits, hungry pussy, full ass dribble. Annie was more real with flaws. The scene was more real and this brings the reader into the picture. Of course, Annie needs to be donating some clothes in a parking lot now with a nice long walk that puts her heart in her throat. Then she needs to be amateur night at the strip club. She needs to be midnight streaked down a dark neighborhood being dropped off and then left naked to find her way home. She would be rescued of course but she won't know that till it happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...