Boldness Becomes Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake again opened his mouth when he realized what was happening. Joy blossomed on his face.

Annie, daring herself to be brave, pulled the dress down to her waist. Her large breasts were now fully exposed. Sunlight warmed her back from the waist up. She focused on Jake, just Jake, and on just the ten feet around them. She wriggled her hips. The dress came over and down her ass, her legs, and puddled at her feet. She stepped out of the clothes and bent over to pick them up. She was extremely aware that her tits hung down off her body. She straightened and reached through the open car window, dropping the dress in the passenger seat. She turned and faced Jake.

"Is this okay?" she breathed. Her voice rasped from nerves and she felt utterly bare and unprotected. She didn't dare look at any of the openness around them and she focused on her small space.

"More than anything, Jesus, yes," he said, grinning. His grin could light up a room and was the most attractive thing about him. It made it worth the few moments of being nude like this.

He stepped forward and pulled her to him. He leaned down and kissed her thoroughly. His hands plunged into her hair, something she loved, and she reached up to stroke his face with her fingertips. He pushed against her and she felt his erection through his shorts. She rolled her hips forward, pushing back and grinding into him. He kissed her hard for a few moments before pulling away and stepping back.

She looked incredible to him. Her hair was up to provide an unobstructed view of her body. Annie didn't complain about how she looked but Jake knew she felt like she should go to the gym more. He personally liked the idea that men were hard and women were soft. Annie's skin, pale and white in the sunlight, looked ever so soft. He put his hands on her collar bones and ran his palms across the tops of her breasts, tracing over the smattering of freckles. He traced the soft fullness of the sides of her heavy breasts with fingertips. His hands slid around her body and ran along her back, enjoying her skin in the open. His hands moved their way down to her ass, her hips, her thighs.

Annie shifted and moved to allow him free access. He loved touching her. She squeezed his cock through his shorts and his hips swayed with a mind of their own. He leaned down and took one nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. Annie's back involuntarily arched into him

"Hey," he said, straightening, "Walk over there for me." He was pointing at the trees on the other side of the street. A chill ran through Annie. That was way over there, far from the car or her clothes. At least if someone stumbled upon them here, she could jump into the backseat. Out there? There was nowhere to hide.

She walked, focused on the ground. The sun burned down to heat her body and the breeze tickled her skin, running its gentle touch along her curves. The feel of the breeze sliding between her thighs affected her and dull heat radiated from her belly. She ignored being what felt like miles away from her clothes. Anyone could pass by now and see her fully nude. Goosebumps prickled her arms with that thought. She turned and walked back to Jake, feeling her body jiggle as she moved quickly to get away from the open space.

"Do you, uh, want to get video or pics or something?" she asked while praying he did not. He knew the right answer before she finished asking the question and shook his head

"No," he said, "But I want your mouth on me."

She unzipped his shorts, no fumbling hands there, and pulled the waist halfway down his thighs. His thick cock popped out, tip glistening with the slightest bit of pre-cum. She admired it before bending over to take it in her mouth.

Annie loved how hard Jake got. He was an iron rod and she enjoyed the responsibility of taking care of him. He could exercise self-control when he wanted and he sometimes played with her, refusing to cum through sheer will-power, making her work hard to bring him to orgasm.

It seemed that wasn't today. Annie tried not to think about her ass and pussy in the air as she was bent over. Her tits hung and Jake's hands went to them, cupping them, squeezing them. She wasn't one for a fancy technique with blowjobs. She worked a steady rhythm, her head bobbing up and down his shaft, giving him light pressure with her tongue. She palmed his balls and gently tugged while sucking his dick.

Jake's body stiffened and Annie's mouth slid up and down faster, taking as much of his cock as possible. She anticipated swallowing his load and was proud of herself for getting him there so quickly when he pulled out of her mouth.

"Close your eyes," he said, "There's a dog-walker over there."

Annie froze, terror racing through her body. She fought to dive in the car but Jake was in the way. She pushed him to move and he grabbed her wrists.

"No," he said again, "Let them look. Close your eyes and trust me." She nodded and her eyes slammed shut. To her horror, Jake pulled her up to standing and walked her backward, away from the car. She felt the exposure and knew the guy now had a perfect view of her nude body. She tried to shrink down and cover up but Jake wouldn't let her. He held her wrists and spun her around in a slow turn. He guided her hands to the top of her head.

"Keep them here," he whispered. Blushing, feeling shocked and embarrassed, Annie nodded. Her whole body was tight from tension running through her. She felt humiliated until Jake's hands trailed down her arms, caressing her skin. He pushed his cock into the small of her back and cupped her breasts. His fingers teased and pinched her nipples, sending bolts of electricity directly between her legs. He squeezed her flesh and ran his hand up and down her stomach.

"She's staring at you," Jake murmured into her ear, "And she's smiling. She's enjoying looking at your body."

Somehow, it being a woman made things more bearable until Jake's foot moved between Annie's ankles. He pushed one, then the other, spreading her feet wider.

"She's going to watch you cum," Jake said. Annie's body shook as he reached lower and stroked her clit. The nervousness and fear fueled her arousal. She couldn't believe a random woman was watching Jake masturbate her in broad daylight. The technical term turned her on even more and she let herself go. Fuck it, this felt good. The dog walker could enjoy the show if she wanted.

Jake's fingers did their magic on her clit. He built pressure quickly, increased his speed. She couldn't help herself, responding to his touch. She squeezed her nipple, pinching it and pulling it. Her hips rocked and pushed into Jake's skillful hand. She felt orgasm building in her.

"Open your eyes," Jake said. She couldn't and wouldn't. He repeated himself and she shook her head.

"I just want to cum," she breathed.

He pinched her ass, hard, and she shrieked, eyes flying open. She shoved him toward the car without thinking about it, angry. She glanced over her shoulder and saw nothing.

There was no one. No dog walker, no voyeur, nothing. Just the trees and greenery and the empty road.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" she screamed at him.

"You liked it. It seemed like the right move," he said mildly.

It was the right move. Annie pushed him again, hard this time, into the back seat of the car. His pants were around his knees and he caught himself as he fell into a sitting position. She followed right behind him without issues getting in position. No pants or clothes in the way made it easy. She took him in her hand and mounted him, sighing as his cock filled her pussy. She sat on him, her arms atop the headrests, offering her body for his hands and mouth.

He got to work. His mouth covered her nipple, nipping and sucking, sending waves of pleasure through her body. His hands were everywhere at once, pulling her hair, touching her tits, her belly, running along her thighs, and pulling on her hips, urging her to ride him harder. She ground down into his cock, milking him with her pussy, desperate to make him cum.

Her arousal, powered by fear and excitement, was so strong when she reached down to play with Jake's balls, she could feel her wetness running between his legs onto the seat.

Orgasm hit moments later, ripping her entire body apart. Annie's orgasms were strong as it were but this new experience, so daring and brave for her, pushing her to her limit. She almost screamed with the heat and electricity radiating from her pussy, spreading over her with pleasure and joy. Her body thrummed and vibrated as wave after wave flowed through her, tingling every nerve ending. The orgasm went on for hours before she finally came down. In her own selfishness, she didn't notice that Jake was laying back on the seat, a grin plastered on his face. He grinned and idly thumbed her nipple.

"Did you cum?" she asked between breaths, "Because I can finish you off if you need."

He sat relaxed, serene.

"Nope, I'm good. I have never cum so hard in my life. And that was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen you do."

She smiled, pleased he was pleased. Her back started to hurt and she twisted to look behind her. He had scratched her shoulders. She didn't even notice when that happened. Jake had never scratched her before. This was a win.

She stepped out of the car, now feeling the original anxiousness that after all of it, they still might get caught. She quickly pulled her dress on and breathed deeply. Her whole body felt at one with the world. That took balls, so to speak, and Annie was proud she pulled it off.

"So," Jake said, "I'm guessing you found my porn. Took you long enough."

"That was on purpose?" she asked.

He nodded. Of course, it was. And of course, it worked.

"I love you," he volunteered after a few quiet seconds.

Annie loved him too.

"You're welcome," she said. Pleasure still coursed through her body. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

<<THE END>>

12