Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhuri's soft tits were crushed on the hard desk, her nipples were grinding on the hard surface as Romeo's thrusts rocked her body back and forth. He used her like a fucktoy, knocking her breath out with each thrust. Madhuri yelped like a puppy as Romeo's cockhead pummelled her cervix again and again in a hard, brutally deep rhythm.

Already Madhuri's body was moving into high gear. She was getting the pleasure out of the painfully deep thrusts and pushing back to take him deeper into her pussy. Her juices were wetting his cock and helping him penetrate her fully deep. His cockhead was conquering her completely giving her no choice but to surrender, to be used like a whore. She knew her place as his whore and accepted his hard use of her soft, delicate body like a good whore.

But when he slapped her tight, bare ass, it became too much for Madhuri and she had to ask "May I cum, Sir? Please Sir?"

This time he slapped her other cheek, making it sting "Who is my whore, Madhu?" He asked even as he was banging her like a whore, breaking her gorgeous, hot body with his brutal cock.

"I am your whore, Sir. Your personal whore. For your use, and for you to control and own." Madhuri whimpered as a hard thrust of Romeo's cock almost made her cum "Please Sir, Let your whore cum over your cock, Sir."

"You may cum, whore!" Romeo said and continued nailing her cunt harder and faster. His thrusts rocked her body back and forth making her nipples grind down on the hard desk, shooting hot currents of pain and pleasure form her nipples down her spine and into her cunt. Madhuri exploded in an incredibly hot orgasm that made her head spin. She held on to the desk with both hands as she tried to ride this beast of an orgasm.

Kareena stayed between Romeo's legs and licked his cock while he fucked Madhuri. As Madhuri came, her cunt juices were expelled forcibly from her pussy by Romeo's thick cock which fit so tightly in her cunt that there was no space even for air. Madhuri was moaning and grunting like an animal while Romeo took possession of her with his cock. His long, hard cock made her body so hot that her orgasm just carried on in a overload of pleasure.

Madhuri panted like a dog as her orgasm finally started to subside. She stayed bent over with her pussy wrapped around Romeo's massive cock. Her cunt juices completely soaked Romeo's dick as he slammed it into her body. Madhuri yelped with his strokes and pushed back so that he could bang her cervix with the rough thrusts.

Her moans were just getting slower and less pronounced when Romeo's cock exploded inside her. The heat of his seed pumped into her womb always turned Madhuri on. When she masturbated, this was the image she would hold in her mind when she was ready to cum. He was still fucking her with long, hard strokes that had become somewhat jerky and erratic after he came in her.

As his cock entered her cunt it started to grind on her clit on the way into her pussy. This added a new dimension of excitement to Madhuri's body. She took a fresh, strong grip on the desk, pushed her ass back and let her pussy go. It erupted in a hot mess of cum, bathing Romeo's cock as it sank into her again.

This orgasm was not as high in intensity but it was long and very delicious. Madhuri's whole body was buzzing with sexual excitement. Her moans were long and continuous. She could feel Romeo dump his load into her womb, and the thought of that complete surrender always added to her excitement. She placed her cheek on the desk and tried to get her breathing in control.

Kneeling between his legs, Kareena got her reward when Romeo came inside Madhuri. He kept fucking her with long, tight strokes which made his cum squeeze out of her pussy and land on Kareena's waiting tongue. She licked every drop of her director's cum eagerly and sucked his balls. Her hands held on to his thighs and she kept herself in place waiting for the load of his cum when he would pull out of Madhuri.

She didn't have to wait long. Romeo pulled his dick out of Madhuri's abused pussy and a big load of cum dropped on Kareena's face and waiting mouth. She ate it all up.

Madhuri got on her knees beside Kareena and started to lick Romeo clean. Both of them used their tongues to lick up the cum from his cock and balls, eating it up like food.

"Aish!" Romeo said "Come here, whore!".

Aishwarya came to Romeo. On his signal, she knelt down and joined the two whores in eating Romeo's cum and cleaning his cock. After his cock was clean, they continued to lick it and suck it in their mouths. They had been Romeo's whores for a long time and knew how to work well together. One by one they took his massive cock in their mouths. The girl who would suck his cock would not take all of it in her mouth so that the other two could lick his shaft and balls from either side.

Pretty soon his cock was hard again from the expert work by the three most gorgeous whores in the world.

"Aish!" Romeo said "Stand up, cunt!"

[End of part 1]

12