Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 03

Story Info
Pooja Hegde recovering in Romeo's house.
3k words
4.25
8.6k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: No sex in this story. ]

[Part 3]

Kajal went away and came back in 10 minutes with Katrina. Both of them were carrying about 20 pieces of clothing each. Pooja lay in bed while they showed her those. Finally, with all three agreeing, Pooja chose a tiny, white cropped tank top with little pink hearts printed on it, and a loose pink miniskirt with white hearts printed on it. Katrina and Kajal helped her change.

"Cute, comfortable and with lots of access." Kajal said approvingly as she looked at Pooja.

"Um...speaking of access...should I take my panties off?" Pooja asked turning red as she asked the question.

"Of course." Katrina said "You want to impress Sir, right?"

"Well it depends on her, Kat." Kajal said.

"Come on, Kajal, she wants to his whore. It's written all over her face." Katrina said.

Pooja blushed "Is it that obvious?"

"Kajal can't see it but I can." Katrina grinned.

"Well, I could see it, but I was being polite." Kajal said and stuck her tongue out at Katrina. Katrina just laughed.

They tried to help Pooja get the panties off over the cast, but they got stuck. Katrina found a pair of scissors and they cut them off.

When Romeo walked in a little later, Pooja was dressed and ready with make-up properly applied by Kajal and her own brand of perfume found by Katrina from the wardrobe room. Kajal followed Romeo in and waited two steps away.

Romeo sat by Pooja's bed and asked "How are you feeling, darling?"

"I am fine, Sir. Thank you. May I...may I greet you properly, Sir?" Pooja asked.

"Can you?" Romeo knew what she meant.

"Um...if you sit on my bed, I can, Sir." Pooja suggested.

"Okay." Romeo got up off the chair and sat down on the edge of her bed. He bent over her and Pooja leaned in to kiss him. She had a sense of unreality as she pressed her eager lips on his lips and kissed him fully, trying to show her submission in her kiss. She parted her lips so he could suck her lips or explore her mouth with his tongue. When she felt his tongue slip into her mouth, she massaged it with her own and tried to press closer to his mouth, giving him full access.

Romeo held her in his arms and Pooja responded by wrapping her arms around his body and pressing herself against him. She was not wearing a bra under the thin tank top and her young, firm breasts were flattened on his chest. She tilted her head and opened her lips more, inviting his tongue to explore her deeper. Romeo placed his hand at the curve of her neck and gently caressed her soft cheek with his thumb as the kiss continued hot and wet. His tongue was exploring her mouth, massaging her tongue back and forth, effectively fucking her mouth as he pressed her close to him.

Pooja wanted the kiss to go on forever. She sucked Romeo's lips and slipped her tongue tentatively in his mouth. It met Romeo's tongue and they danced a lustful dance that grew more passionate and breathless with each passing moment. Pooja's hands were moving up and down on his back as she crushed her young, delicate body against his manly frame. She really wanted him to just crush her body under him right there on the bed and claim her as his bitch...

"Thank you, Sir." Pooja said a little breathlessly when they finally broke the kiss.

"My pleasure, doll."

As Romeo started to get up to go and sit on the chair again, Pooja impulsively grabbed his wrist.

When he looked at her, she said "Please stay here, Sir."

He nodded and stayed sitting next to her on the bed. Pooja boldly let her hand rest on his thigh and caressed very slightly. His hand was resting lightly on her bare stomach, just above the waistline of her skirt. Pooja was loving the intimate closeness and wished he would take advantage of her more.

"Did you sleep well, pet?" Romeo asked "Is the foot hurting?"

"It is a little bit, Sir. Painkillers are helping."

Romeo said "Hmm. It should get better in a day or two, though it might take a week or two to fully heal. That's what the doctor said."

"Sir, I can't even begin to thank you for everything you have done. You saved my life..."

Pooja stopped as Romeo raised a palm.

"Let's not make it too dramatic. You were falling, I caught you. You were going to be alone at home, so I brought you here. That's all there is to it." Romeo said.

"You are so sweet, Sir." Pooja smiled.

"Now, that part is true." Romeo grinned "But, let's talk about important things. I told Kajal to text your parents last night about your condition so they would not worry when they saw the news. At some point though, you should call them."

"I will, Sir. Thank you for thinking of my parents. How did you get the number? I don't even know where my phone is."

"Your phone was at the hotel. Kajal went and got it last night."

"Oh, thank goodness! I thought I had lost it. Thank you, Kajal."

Kajal smiled and nodded at her.

"Second important thing." Romeo continued "There are a lot of calls coming, both on your phone and here at the house, to ask about you. Mostly media. So, I have arranged for a little press conference this afternoon. You can answer all their questions in one place. Later you can give an exclusive interview to any one reporter that you like, but that won't be today."

"Do I have to, Sir?" Pooja pouted.

"Are you stupid? Girl, you are an actress. People do crazy shit to get publicity in this town! You have got a genuine, readymade reason. Cash it in." Romeo told her.

"Okay, Sir. I will do whatever you say." Pooja said, then decided to take a chance "Sir, may I work with you today? Maybe if I can help you in anything?"

Romeo shook his head "Absolutely not. We will see how you sleep tonight then tomorrow I may let you sit up and join us in the living room or the office. Today you are only going to sleep and take complete rest. The press conference will be your only active movement today. Nothing else."

"Yes, Sir." Pooja said, a little disappointed, then thought of something else "Maybe, Sir, I can thank you, you know, properly..."

With a smile, Romeo said "That also not today, but it's a good thought."

Pooja wanted to have another kiss before Romeo went but he only kissed her briefly and told her to rest. Then he went out.

=====================================================

"What should I wear?" Pooja asked.

"I don't know. Anything you like, I suppose." Kajal said. She looked at Aishwarya who shrugged. They were all in Pooja's room preparing for the press conference.

"You will be there, right?" Pooja said.

Kajal nodded "Yes, you, me, Sir, Aish and Kareena. Maybe a couple more girls but these I know from Sir."

"So, what will you wear?" Pooja asked.

"Oh, it's easy for me. We usually follow Sir's dress code and ask for his approval when we are dressed."

"Sounds so much easier. Can I do the same?" Pooja looked at both Kajal and Aishwarya.

"Well, we are his whores." Aishwarya said "We have to dress as he likes. You can wear whatever you like."

Pooja blushed "Umm...I...I would like to be his whore. I mean, I don't want to presume. He doesn't own just anybody, but I would like to earn my place in his stable."

"I can understand that. But it won't be easy." Aishwarya warned.

"May I ask how you became his whore?"

"For me it was very simple. He was the main judge in the Miss India contest when I and Sush were competing. She and I both went to his hotel room and let him drill us for a whole weekend. Actually, we became very fond of his cock and spent as much time under him as possible. Then after the contest we both became his personal whores. There was no question, in fact, we both wanted it and he allowed us in."

"So, it was easy for you then."

"No, I would not say easy, but simple. He did use us ruthlessly, and tested us thoroughly before adding us to his stable."

"I have heard he's very big and it hurts." Pooja voiced her curiosity "Is that just a rumour?"

Both Kajal and Aishwarya shook their head.

"His dick will make you cry." Kajal said.

"It's not just he's big, he is very big," Aishwarya added "but he knows how to use it. He uses it to break a girl and bend her to his will."

"But we still love him and his cock." Kajal said.

"Absolutely!" Aishwarya agreed "Last night he nailed me so hard, I am all sore today. When I walk my thighs and ass hurt and I have to control myself so that I don't moan with each step. But right now, if he just said one word 'Spread!' I would not even ask how wide, I would be bent over with my legs open wide in the blink of an eye."

"Wow. It's amazing how loyal and obedient all his girls are." Pooja said with awe.

"He makes us that way. He is a very sweet guy." Kajal said.

"You will be loyal and obedient as well if you were to become his whore." Aishwarya said.

"I want to be his whore, so may be I should go and ask him what to wear?" Pooja suggested.

"No, you are supposed to be on rest, Sir won't be pleased if you are walking around on that foot." Kajal said "You stay here, I will go and ask for you."

"Oh, thank you so much, Kajal."

"I will be right back." Kajal said and left.

"So, was it really hard for you to pass those tests?" Pooja asked Aishwarya while they waited.

"Well, Sir is a very demanding man. But we girls always like a man who takes charge and tells us what to do. So, I quite enjoyed being in his power and being put through my paces. But the problem was that Lara and Sush were also trying to be his whores at the same time, so I had to compete with them."

"They were also as willing and eager?"

"Every bit as willing and eager. Ultimately, Sir was pleased with us and took possession of all of three of us."

"He must have liked you a lot because now you are back. Or is it just for the movie this time? Sorry, if I am being too nosey."

"No, it's ok. It's not just for the movie. I will be his whore while the movie is going on, my husband knows that as well. But I am not going to make the same mistake again. I am going to stay his whore afterwards too. I know Papa will support me in that."

"I really admire you. You are such a stunner. Makes me lose hope about my chances at ever belonging to Romeo Sir."

"Thank you, Pooja. But you are a beautiful, girl. I think you have a good chance. It's not easy to get in so just do your best."

"Can you give me any tips, please? I really, really want this!"

"Well, not many tips, but I would suggest just behave like you are already his whore. Do everything like you belong to him, he is your owner and your body is his property."

"Oh, thank you, Aish. I will keep that in mind the whole time. I feel like it's a lucky break for me to get here by chance. I don't want to leave."

Aishwarya nodded "It is a lucky chance. Take advantage of it."

Kajal came back "Okay, Sir says, wear a tank top or strapless top so it shows your skin nicely. And you will be sitting in the wheel chair so don't wear a tight dress or skirt. But still wear a short skirt so your legs look nice because the reporters will definitely want to take photos of your injured foot. And wear soft, light colours, so you look cute and weak but not flashy."

"That is so amazing! Is he always this genius?" Pooja asked.

Both Aishwarya and Kajal nodded. "Yeah, usually. He is amazing!" Kajal said.

"He is a great director." Aishwarya said "Human emotions is his business."

=================================================

Pooja felt like she could have walked on that foot with the cast on but Romeo had given strict orders that she needed to be rolled out in a wheel chair. So, Pooja nervously sat in the wheelchair while Kajal pushed her to the big front room in Romeo's mansion which he used for press briefings and conferences. For his private parties he had another part of the mansion.

Following Romeo's advice, Pooja was wearing a white, cropped tank top that had nature patterns printed on it. Her skirt was a loose, light pink mini skirt, reaching almost to her knees. The question of panties had been a difficult one because she was going to face cameras and didn't want a fashion mishap. On the other hand, if she wanted to become Romeo's whore she would have to get used to not wearing panties even in public. Kajal and Aishwarya had left the decision to her. But when she had decided to leave the panties off, they had both agreed that it was the right choice.

Now, Pooja adjusted her skirt between legs again, making sure it was covering her pantyless pussy.

Aishwarya and Kareena were walking ahead of the wheelchair. They opened the double doors of the big room and Kajal pushed Pooja's wheelchair through. The room was full of reporters with cameras, voice recorders, microphones and some even with notepads. She looked around and felt that she knew this room already. She had seen it on TV so many times during Romeo's press events, she knew each wall and corner.

There were four tables joined in a series with chairs behind them. Romeo was already there sitting in the middle seat, Urvashi Rautela and Katrina Kaif sitting to his right. Kajal Agarwal wheeled Pooja's wheelchair right next to Romeo where there was a space left next to him.

"Sir, can we take some pictures first?" A cameraman asked Romeo.

"Of course." Romeo nodded. He signalled with his hand and two hefty men came out of the corners of the room and moved the table that was directly in front of Pooja and Romeo.

"Let me get out of your shot." Romeo started to get up and the reporters clamoured.

"No, no, please, you stay, Sir. Please!" They said.

Romeo sat down again.

They clicked about a thousand pictures each. Then finally the camera guys were satisfied and the reporters started asking questions. Pooja answered the questions about her fall, the hospital, the condition of her foot, how long the cast will stay on etc.

"Pooja does this mean you will end up as Romeo sir's whore?" One female reporter asked.

"Now, what kind of question is that?" Romeo said with a gentle rebuke "Is that a nice thing to ask a girl? And you being a girl yourself!"

Other reporters laughed as the girl reporter blushed.

"Anyone want to ask a not mental question?" Romeo said with one look at that female reporter and making the offer to the whole room.

"Sir, why did you bring her home, can we ask that?" A male reporter asked.

"Yes, you can." Romeo nodded "Well, after we took her to the hospital I found that she didn't have anybody at her place to take care of her. And...well, have you guys ever picked up a wounded bird and fixed it up?" He looked around the room "Or are you all just heartless bastards?"

Most people chuckled. A few hands went up.

Romeo picked a girl at random "What did you do after you picked up the bird?"

"It had hurt a foot, I mean claw, I bandaged it with my hankie."

"Then you threw it back into the air?" He asked the girl reporter.

She shook her head "I took it home, and made a little nest for it in a shoebox."

"Exactly! Very kind hearted of you. Well, this is my wounded sparrow," Romeo put his hand on Pooja's head and stroked gently, "and this," he indicated his house "is my shoebox."

Some reporters laughed, the ones with notepads made quick notes. Pooja marvelled at his ingenuity, she knew he had just given them the keywords for their headlines and the soundbyte for their evening news.

"Pooja, are you comfortable in Romeo Sir's shoebox?" Another reporter asked.

"I am very lucky that Sir not only caught me when I fell," Pooja said "but also brought me home. I am being taken care of very well. I feel like I am experiencing 5-star luxury while being cared for by family."

"Can I ask her question in a different way?" A reporter asked "After your foot heals do you think you would be working with Romeo Sir?"

Pooja waited to see if Romeo would answer it but when he didn't, she leaned forward and started "Do you know what this man did this morning? Even before he had breakfast he first came to my room and checked up on me. He made sure my parents were informed last night so they would not worry when they heard that I was injured. Why would I not want to work with such a kind-hearted gentleman director?"

This prompted the press reports to burst into applause. That marked the end of the press conference.

Sure enough, most of the press used Romeo's keywords in one form or another. Some of them were "She is my wounded sparrow - Romeo" "Pooja Hegde in Romeo's shoebox." "Pooja Hegde is the wounded sparrow."

One quoted Pooja "I am lucky he caught me - Pooja Hegde."

Nobody knew that the girl who answered Romeo's question with her wound-sparrow story was his own plant.

[End of Part 3]