All Comments on 'Bolt Hole'

by Mr3x49

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Interesting

Although the premise was good, there were way to many characters to keep anything straight.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

Interesting that you made the choice to delete all honest comments critical of your story.

Does that mean you're going to ignore what we told you and continue writing boring crap?

Mr3x49Mr3x49about 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Deleted Comments

I keep comments that offer constructive criticism from which I can take something to improve from. For instance linnear's comment about having too many characters has caused me to go back and review those stories which I have yet to publish to see about narrowing down the number of characters to make the characters easier for the readers to follow.

Those which are repetitive, like repeating how boring something I wrote was repeatedly, or which are nothing more than mean tweets masquerading as comments are of no value to me or anyone reading my stories. They just edify those who made the mean tweets masquerading as comments.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

RE: Author's choice

That's easy to say after deleting comments. If you had left them up, your argument might bear water, for some. I, however, put a good bit of thought and detail in my comment. Apparently, you just couldn't stomach the thought that you might actually have to work to be a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr3x49@Mr3x49
Currently working and have not had a chance to get back and spend the necessary time to write better stories. I write these stories as a creative outlet, writing a story until I run out of ideas where to take the story. I return to stories as inspiration hits and time permits...