All Comments on 'Bondage City Holiday'

by SirBondage1960

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MOST AMAZING!

Thanks Again.

Stay Healthy.

Take Care.

GOD BLESS,

M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story appears to be a duplicate of "When in Rome" by "HerDarkDesires" on Gaggedutopia's Story Archive. (https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/71516.html) with the names of characters and places changed. The story text is identical.

I hope "SIRBONDAGE1960" is the same author posting under another name with plans to extend the excellent "Mirkada" series with additional stories (currently 4).

DanteBoonDanteBoonover 1 year ago

Nicely done. I loved that he was more worried about the local customs than she was. He may have been holding the leash, but Nikki was the one who is running the show. ( Surely that is the ultimate turn on here, she goes through the public transformation but he's the one who teeters on the edge of embarrassment and total awe. Only one consideration for you: ancient cobblestone streets and ballet boots are a treacherous combo, maybe next time you take characters to Quldorlik (and I hope you do) they could be doing a bit of urban renewal to add paved pathways up the middle of the streets to accommodate the teetering heels the woman enjoy wearing inside the city limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perhaps the next time her anticipation could be heightened by some hints from her husband about nipple and chastity piercings ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely writing, excellent story with a good ending. Sorry there weren’t more stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous