Bondage in Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could she be only manipulating me and caring for me as little as she does for mortals?

No! NO! This was madness! Gabrielle always loved me, and I hated myself for having had so little faith in the only woman in my life that had always loved and looked after me, who was doing the same thing now even in unlife!

I went down into my own sarcophagus at last, enveloped myself in the darkness and tried to banish those paranoid delusions! Gabrielle had been a bit... harsh to me tonight, harsher that I can ever remember, but she promised me the happiness in unlife I couldn't achieve of my own accord, so what was the fault in trying?

I dreamt of her that day. Just as radiant and iridescent as she had been sitting on that round table, only instead of the table there was a carved marble pedestal, and instead of her tailcoat she was wearing fine queenly garments of Muslin, taffeta and silk, and I was kissing leather boots no more but even smoother embroidered Damask shoes buckled with silver and inlaid with pearls, as well as soft silken pointed-toe slippers that she gently stabbed at my neck with as I kissed the upper foot and buried my head under her great gowns. Oh, how I desired to see her in the most glorious and resplendent women's dresses once more!

No, not see... it wasn't the right word - admire? No, too little, too mundane a word even that to evoke her serene immortal beauty... Worship, not admire! That was it! Goddess Gabrielle could only be worshipped! The dream drifted through many changes, but as I thought this that large approving smile graced her face yet again and I was standing before an incarnation of divine Diana herself! Gabrielle was standing now, rather than sitting, in the middle of the same carved marble pedestal, wearing a blinding white toga with bracelets and a bow fashioned out of solid gold in her hands, her hair wild and free, the moon bright and large above her and her feet... bare! I'm not not sure if I'd ever seen them bare before. She beckoned to me, goddess of the hunt and moon that she was now, as a wild "savage garden", a veritable jungle of greenery, grew all around us, and I could hear the words "My wolf-killer " in a hushed tone from her lips. I... I stood in awe, worshipped this sublime apparition and drifted deeper within the dream, a strong sense of pleasure gripping my whole body as I was doing so.

I saw a few other things that day - the thoughts the little devil Armand planted in my head trying to worm their way in again, especially some lingering images of the "kind Venetian master" that set him free from the brothel, who I now came to realize was one of our own and the name "Marius" came to me in Armand's whispering voice... But I denied him with my whole being. I was already in bliss and I had no place in my heart for any other masters than Gabrielle! I refused the manipulations of the little devil and tried to think once again of my Gabrielle, my fearsome Roman Goddess! My dream was beautiful and peaceful then, and I craved to touch and worship the smooth white skin of her perfect naked feet which I had been so torturously close to... If only it had lasted for a short while longer! I cursed Armand once more and dreamt only of my exciting future with Gabrielle for the remainder of the day, not of his cursed visions of ancient vampires!

Well, that's it for the first chapter! I'm not a native English speaker and even though I have read a lot of novels this is my first attempt at writing a long story (there will be many subsequent chapters if the story is received well) so I would really appreciate it if you could refrain from harsh criticism and keep it constructive! As I said, this is my first story so I would really welcome encouragement or just hearing what you think about it! Thank you very much and hopefully I will have chapter 2 ready in less than a week!