Fucking another man's wife

Story Info
Why fucking another man's wife so damned arousing?
1.9k words
3.79
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-= Fucking Another Man's Wife / Why Is It So Damned Erotic?! =-

Author's Note: This blog is more an exploration of the mind than a description of genitalia and physical intimacy. (I will post plenty of those stories as well. Keep an eye on my profile/story list if you like.) As I grow older, I've become more intrigued by Desire and what makes us crave some particular thing or other. The huge variety of sexual activities and preferences is a wonderful world to be explored and most of it lies between our ears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon everyone,

A good question came up the other day: "Would I fuck another man's wife?". I guess it depends on the situation and if she's cheating on him. I have the usual, sensible fears of what a wronged husband might do and deep down I don't like the idea of cheating. Sex is almost always good for the body, but I want it to be good for the soul too. I really like the idea of fucking a married woman if she has his permission. It is something that really "tickles me between the ears".

I've had the pleasure of being with two married women. The first, J., was married at the time but was playing with her husband's permission. (Or so she said). The second, D., was also married but told me she was single. After we had been intimate friends for several months she admitted that "... well, we're separated but not divorced yet...".

So, here are my two experiences with married women...

J. - Doing What Her Husband Couldn't

===================================

I met J. online and chatted with her for several weeks before we arranged a date. She was up-front about being in a marriage with very little sex and it was "boring sex" at that. She said that her husband was aware that he couldn't satisfy her and that they had "an understanding" - sort of a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

I was just coming off of a divorce when I met J. and I wasn't thinking very much about the institution or sanctity of marriage. I guess it's true when the say that "a stiff cock has no conscience". Instead of feeling guilty about it, I took a strange pride in being able to provide J. with the sexual satisfaction that was missing in her marriage.

When we first met, J. was rather shy and a bit hesitant. I didn't push things and gave her opportunities to bail out if she decided that she was making a mistake. I wanted no part in this if she wasn't 100% comfortable in being with another man. We had a casual lunch together and talked about our lives, but never once discussed anything sexual. Finally, I invited her back to my sailboat. We both knew what was coming next, but neither gave voice to it.

I remember the first time we fucked. I won't call it lovemaking. We really didn't know each other and just wanted mutual satisfaction. We were all too happy to rub body parts together and orgasm. Once she stepped onboard and stowed her suitcase she was on me in a flash and urging me to touch her all over. Hugs and caresses became more and more intimate and I undressed her slowly, feeling like I was opening a present on Christmas morning. The first...view/glimpse/other... of a new lover always gives me a rush of pleasure and a jolt of adrenaline. I'm certain that this isn't unique to my experience; I think we're all hard-wired to crave variety.

As I undressed myself for her, she got her first glimpse of my cock and said softly, "You are so much bigger than him". KA-POW!!! What a rush to my brain - the biggest sexual organ that any of us have. Just that one little comment made me feel like a stallion. The thought of her comparing his cock to mine somehow had a strange, but VERY erotic appeal to me. We fucked with a tremendous intensity, with her moaning all the while and telling me to "Fuck me with that huge cock!". It sounds like dopey dialog from a bad porno movie, but the dirty talk really excited me. My ego was further inflated when I asked her who's cock she liked better and she cried "Yours! Yours is so much better!". Regardless of body-part-size, being told that you are a satisfying lover is always a turn on.

So, why did this appeal so much to me? It appealed to my ego to be selected admired for a physical trait. I have never been good at sports and was always the last picked for any team. Now, for perhaps the first time in my life, I was physically superior to another man and in a very intimate setting. Not only was I proud of my body, but also grateful for the skills I had had been taught by my previous lovers.

I will post another story soon about my first date with J. and some memorable times we had pleasuring each other.

D. - Unintentional Cheating

===========================

I met my other married friend D. at a large birthday party that we were guests at. (She was married at the time, but told me she was single.) There were about 200 guests at a very fancy party at the nicest beach resort in town. I had gone as a friend-of-a-friend and really didn't know any of the folks there. I was seated at the bar, nursing a very nice vintage rum, when a very cute woman who reminded me of Nicole Kidman came up to me and asked me to dance. She said that I was rescuing her from another guy who had been pestering her all night. I was all to happy to take her in my arms on the dance floor and we moved well together. After three fast dances we both agreed to head outside and get some fresh air.

We left the crowded party and went for a walk on the beach. Somehow, we wound up strolling hand-in-hand and it felt innocent and natural. We chatted a bit and I asked if she was attached. She said she was divorced and was traveling with another friend, but didn't say if the friend was a man or woman. I didn't ask too many probing questions and was simply delighted to be with the most attractive woman I had ever been with. I think that deep down I had some doubts but, again, "a stiff prick has no conscience". We sat down in the shadows out at the end of the swimming dock and continued to chat. Soon, my arm was around her shoulder and we were kissing passionately. We both seemed to feel a suppressed desire and the sexual tension was rapidly building. I was a bit tipsy from the rum and was bold enough to say "The dinner buffet was great, but I'm going to have you for dessert" (Eeesh! What a dopey line, lol!) You can imagine my delight when she responded by lifting up her skirt and pulling her panties aside so I could go down on her!

After some very sensual making-out on the boat dock, she asked me to find a place where we could fuck. I suggested her room there at the hotel, but she said "no, I want to be somewhere else". It might have occurred to me that her husband was up there - she didn't have a wedding or engagement ring on. I should have looked closer for the tell-tale tan line of a missing wedding ring, but my eyes were glued to the sight of her nipples, clearly visible through her silky tropical dress.

We went back inside and I followed her through the lobby of the hotel. Off to one side in an alcove, D. opened the door to the handicapped bathroom. She turned and with a sly grin and motioned me inside. I had just closed the door behind me when I turned and saw that she was almost nude except for her thong panties. She dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts to reveal my rapidly hardening cock. D. was a passionate lover and left no part of me uninspected. Her curiosity about my body was arousing and I loved the attention she paid to "my big penis". (Such a prim and proper lady - she never said the word "cock".)

Things were a bit awkward in the bathroom, but there were plenty of grab bars and we both satisfied the other's immediate hunger. (I'll write more about that experience later.) I was "tickled between the ears" by the risk of being caught (not a big thing, but moderately embarrassing when everyone in a small beach town knows you) and by the speed at which this all happened! I had never in my life had an encounter like this where a beautiful woman introduced herself to me and two hours later I was balls-deep in her pussy.

We continued meeting for the next year and a half, getting together for weekends on my sailboat from time-to-time. About five months into our fwb relationship D, admitted that she was "still married" but was "in the process of a separation". I'm not sure exactly what that meant, but she said she was still living with her husband. KA-POW! I had that same rush of excitement when I found out I was fucking another man's wife. I don't know if I can fully explain why it aroused me so much - it just did. I took her hand, led her to the bedroom, tore her clothes off, and had my way with her. Something came over me and I felt like a stallion again. D. is a very attractive woman, but to me she became even more desirable when I knew she was someone else's wife.

Ultimately, what was good for the body and tickled my brain just felt wrong deep down inside of me. I can't pass judgement on her situation, but I can say that I felt regret that I had gotten mixed up in a marriage that was failing. My body remembers her fondly, but my soul still feels some guilt. I decided that in the future, I would be a big more probing with my questions before I went probing with my cock.

The Future...

=============

A fantasy that I have had for a long time is to make love to a married woman while her husband watches. It's not important to me if he is a cuck or not. Some cucks want to be talked down to or humiliated as part of the scenario. I'm not particularly turned on by the humiliation aspect of that scene but I'm not afraid of the role play either. I think I'm more aroused by the thought of a husband who enjoys seeing his wife being pleasured and takes joy in her climax. I would also enjoy being alone with a married women, then having her go home with a cum-filled pussy to show her husband and tell him about all we had done together.

Conclusion

==========

So, there's a long answer to the short question "Would you fuck a married woman?". Just the thought of it gets me aroused, but helping someone to cheat is a no-go.

All comments, questions and shared experiences are most welcome.

Best regards,

Geoff