Bondage Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nothing in my mind that remotely resembled anything close to a plan, I dropped back down into the restroom then walked out into the hall and boldly strolled towards the security checkpoint.

"I D card?" A security guard loudly demanded, when I was several steps away. He reached a long and muscular arm towards me, holding out his hand expectantly.

This dude was stacked. Big broad shoulders with powerful muscles hidden below a custom tailored three piece suit, which he seemed quite uncomfortable in as if he'd rather be wearing a tank top or better yet topless and glistening with sweat as he honed his hulky body to perfection at the gym. I mean, he was like a chiseled statue of beefy muscular perfection forced to wear a business suit like some kind secret agent or super spy.

His partner looked equally buff. Were the two of them body builders, or had they perhaps been enhanced by Deus X? Maybe both?

I could have taken them. I think. They wouldn't be easy knockouts like Brent, but there are many means to outwit a foe. I could have used their weight and power to my advantage, if it came to a contest of blows, redirected their momentum to turn their attacks against one another until I managed to entangle them in some inescapable bondage where even their powerful muscles would feel twisted around and hopelessly ensnared.

I totally could have trounced them, if I wanted to, but instead I chose to play dumb and ditzy with those big strong beefcakey body guards.

"Yes, teehee, I D card," I reached out and shook his hand with a playful giggle, even though I knew he was expecting a piece of plastic. "Brent like, sent me to, uh, get some, uh ID card. Am I at the right place?"

I wanted to look and sound confused so I slid a finger between my lips and sucked on it gently like a ditzy bimbo struggling to remember to a simple question.

They bought my act, and gave each other knowing looks, as if I wasn't the first giggly ditz to come to them looking lost and confused after Brent's bimbo brainwash orientation.

"No, you ditz," The second big handsome tank of a man answered me. Then he pointed down the hall. "You're at the lab. Reception's all the way down at the other end. Just keep going until you reach Anita's desk. Anita will help you learn your role around here."

"Come back at 2," the other one chimed in as I was turning to go. "Let us have a long hard look at your new ID card."

They laughed together at some inside joke, and swatted at my ass as I walked away, but I dodged it subtly with a sexy swing of the hips. Then once they thought my gaze was turned around they brought their big fists up and slammed them down onto their other hand, then raised them up again, repeating that same fist slamming motion 3 times in a row.

The one on the left shifted his fist into an open palm as he slammed it down the final time. Then he slapped his hand triumphantly over his partners still closed fist and declared "first dibs!"

As wonderful as it sounded to let that muscular duo bend me over and have their way with me like a ditzy dick addicted bimbo, maybe spit roasted between them, or even both of them fucking into the same hole at once, mmmphf, their muscular bodies pounding powerfully into me. Fuck, as delightful as that sounded, I did not expect be back at 2. Though it's good to know when the guards change shifts, and an ID card didn't sound too hard to get.

It looked like all I needed to do is outwit this Anita person, which was conveniently a very simple task.

Anita you see, hadn't always been a bleach blonde hottie with a perfectly perky pair of ginormous fake tits. Nor had she always had a carefree bouncy bimbo attitude, complete with a ditzy giggle and an eager desire to please and obey all commands. Her old self would have almost certainly shamefully hid those massive breasts, but her new hypersexual personality loved to flaunt them. That's why she wears these low cut pink outfits with so little fabric that her big bouncy bimbo boobies almost always seem to be just one playful jiggle away from slipping free for all to see.

The ditzy bimbo receptionist with the big fake tits could never seem to remember it, but there was a time when she was smart and shy and not some hyperhorny fuckslut who would eagerly suck her coworker's tasty cock in the broom closet and then giggle and forget all about it like some kind of brainwashed forgetful slut.

A lot has changed in Anita's life since she came to work for Pinolva industries. Her old life started to slip away the moment that Brent slid his brainwashing helmet over her head. Then those pretty bubbles started to POP, one after the other, each one making her feel so deliciously hazy and drowsy as if every dizzying bubble bursting was the sound of another thought disappearing from that empty head in a playful POP that caused a tingly empty airheaded feeling every time.

Every single thought and every memory in that vacant head went POP until the only thing left was a giggly happy horny bimbo who was eager to obey and let the brainwashing take over as every delightfully addictive POP brought the pleasurable feeling of thoughtless bliss that eager minds enjoy whilst being conditioned to obey.

In fact the only thing that didn't fade away completely from that deeply brainwashed and bimbofied mind was the name Anita. Even as the mesmerizing bubbles went POP and made her drop into a deeply obedient state where that drowsy vacant ditzy mind was completely rewritten, the name Anita always remained. Her last name faded away in pleasant POP that made her feel so very airheaded and deeply forgetful, but the silly ditz didn't really mind. She liked the sound of her new bimbo identity so much that she would giggle every single time she introduced herself.

"Hi there, I'm Anita," The bouncy bimbo in the skimpy pink blouse greeted me with a jiggly giggle when I walked into the cozy room, which had comfortable black leather couches and mood lighting which made it feel more like a lounge than any reception area I had even seen. Anita shook my hand and looked longingly into my eyes before adding. "Anita Dickinmie."

You need a what? No wait, that checks out.

She must have been completely brainwashed by those bubbles, I realized as I took a closer look at her skimpy outfit and those massive jiggly tits. That explains the bleached blonde hair and the giggly demeanor with the vacant empty smile and those lovely gigantic tits that were practically falling out of her top, but I needed to stop staring and answer already.

"I didn't come equipped for that love," I quipped back quickly, then I paused and added "but a couple of fingers will do you just as good."

"I, what, huh?" She stammered, looking confused and then started to blush.

"I D card," I changed the subject. "Brent like, sent me to get mine."

"Oh ya duh," Anita answered, then she clicked some buttons on her computer and added "but uh, I like um, I can't find the email with your number. Brent's opposed to send it to me."

Oh shit that's right, bureaucracy, but no amount of policies and procedures could ever stand in the way of my seduction techniques.

"I can help with that," I boldly asserted.

Then I walked around to Anita's side of the desk, straddled my legs atop her lap, and locked our eyes in a penetrating stare. With one hand I grabbed a big patch of her long blonde hair and held it firmly for just a moment like I was holding an eager suckslut, as my other hand slid slowly down her stomach, tracing towards a cute pair of pink panties that were practically on display below her short black skirt. I stopped when my fingertips reached her underwear, releasing my grip from her pretty hair, but I let my fingers linger there suggestively.

She leaned up and pressed that massive chest to me, as her green eyes opened wide and filled with lust to match my stare.

"Would you like me to continue," I asked, "Helping you, make a new ID for me."

"I, yes please," She nodded and spoke in a whimpering voice like an eager submissive eagerly giving in to the overwhelming desire to be dominated and controlled.

"Good girl," I cooed, grabbing tightly hold of her hair again, and sliding my fingers down into her panties. "Now show me the program where you make the new ID cards."

I slid a finger down between her folds, gently teasing and exploring as she clicked a couple buttons. With a gentle rub, up and down, I found just how to make her moan like a horny bimbo slut in heat. Then I THRUST one finger inside, making her gasp and start to grind against me. I could feel how wet and horny she was, so I let myself get lost for a while in the pleasure of pleasuring this horny bimbo slut, but the whole time I kept my goal in mind.

"You're so very good at that," I spoke in a sweet and seductive tone when she finally had the program open.

It was a simple executable file with three text boxes labeled "Name", "Start date", and "ID number"

I slowly spun the chair as my practiced fingers picked up the pace, pumping in and out of her harder and faster now with thrust after THRUST into Anita's hot wet cunt, eliciting a loud and wailing moan of blissful pleasure from her lips that just went on and on as her eyes rolled back and her hips bucked up and down against my hand.

"You'd do anything I asked right now. Wouldn't you slut?" I suggested.

"Yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes please," Anita agreed unthinkingly, as her horny bimbo body bounced up and down so hard that her big breasts jiggled loose from her skimpy pink blouse.

Anita's bare nipples caressed, up and down across my chest so sensually with every horny bounce. Those giant jiggly bouncy bimbo funbags felt so good sliding oh so sensually against me that my own nipples started to stiffen with arousal below my shirt. Mmmm fuck. And those big puffy lips seemed to purse up, eager to suck, every time I tightened my grip on that bleached blonde hair.

I needed to know what those lips could do, so I unbuttoned my own shirt and practically shoved my tit into Anita's mouth. That horny slut started sucking obediently, as she grinded, up and down on my hand.

More importantly though, she let herself get so caught up in the lust that the horny bimbo slut paid no attention to the subtle things I did with the words on the screen.

I let go of Anita's hair and she kept suckling, unaware as that same hand began to stealthily drop, all the way down to the keyboard and mouse to input my own information and secretly print an extra card without the brainwashed bimbo slut even noticing what I had done.

Of course I had to look through her emails first to find a realistic ID number and then delete the evidence like a file lost and forgotten from the mind of a forgetful slut. Which meant that I had to spend several lustful minutes with those soft and sensual lips sucking and licking my tender teat.

"Oh yes, suck it, just like that," I demanded in a sultry moan, that covered up the sound of clicking and typing.

I would need a stronger distraction though, in order to cover up the obvious noise of a printer activating. The bimbo slut was too oblivious to notice anything right now, but there was a security camera in the room. Someone else was probably watching us. I hoped they were touching themselves and enjoying the view. For their sake I needed to make a sexy distraction.

First I shifted my weight and rolled the chair a little to the right so that our bodies would block the printer from the cameras point of view. Then I focused a little zeal into my fingertip and made it vibrate like a pleasure wand.

"Mmmm yesss, you're such a good suck slut," I encouraged Anita, as I THRUST my vibrating finger in and out, hitting just the right spot over and over, fucking her towards a lustful climax.

"Oh yes, fuck yes just like that," Anita moaned, shaking and clenching around my finger.

I knew that the horny bimbo slut was right on the edge and ready to cum that little brain out, so I amped up the vibrations and THRUST my finger nice and deep.

"CUM for me," I commanded, as I stealthily clicked some buttons and keys.

"Oh yes, ooooooh yes," She moaned and soaked my hand as her sex juice squirted all over the chair. Then she spoke slowly with a vacant look of ditzy pleasure on her face. "You're so good at that."

"Good girl," I congratulated Anita. "But, uh, don't we gotta like, print out my new ID card."

The bimbo slut looked up at the screen confused about why the name and start date fields were already filled in, but the ID number was still blank. The mindless ditz didn't know what to do without instructions, but was very good at obeying.

"Show me your ID," I commanded, and Anita eagerly complied.

There was an obvious pattern which I copied verbatim from her card, changing only the last three digits. I knew it wouldn't give me very much time inside lab. Eventually Brent would wake up and piece together what I had done. That would be it, my new cover would be blown.

I didn't realize how quickly that could happen though, because I was focused on something else. I finally had the ID number that would get me into the lab.

81M80 - 5LU7- DD7

12