Bonding - Modern Era - 01

Story Info
I allow my son to creampie his girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.16
9.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my husband's finger out of my pussy, get off the couch and away from the loud TV, hoping to make sense of the incoherent voice on the other end of the call.

"What did you say?" I say.

"Who's that, Lily?" my husband asks.

"It's our son's girlfriend, but I can't understand what she's saying. Wait..." As the realization of what I'm hearing dawns on me, I roll my eyes and walk back to the couch.

My husband lowers the TV volume, and gives me a worried look.

"They're fucking," I say, smiling.

My husband chuckles, shaking his head, and returns to watching the football. I slump down beside him and pull his hand to stuff his finger back where it belongs. My husband wiggles his finger inside my pussy. Despite the TV volume now back up, it felt like background noise. My full attention is on the ragged breaths and moans and groans of my son and his girlfriend.

"You pussy feels so good. Fuck!" I hear my son say.

"Uh huh, you like it, baby?" his girlfriend says.

"I love it."

"Then fill me, baby. Please cum in me," his girlfriend begs. "You promised I can have it today. Don't you want to pump your slut full of your hot cum?"

The desperation in her voice was palpable. I smile, and slowly start gyrating my hips against my husband's hand, who takes the clue and inserts another finger in my pussy.

My son groans. "I want to, baby...I told you to... call my mom..."

"Oh shit!" his girlfriend says. "I forgot I already called her." The rhythmic moans and groans pauses, replaced with rustling and playful shrieks, but only for a few heartbeats, then the fucking sounds resumes. "Mrs. Wall? You there..."

"I'm here," I say, grinning.

"Mrs. Wall... I... I really need his cum."

"Is he--" I start, but she interrupts.

"Please let him cum in me... I need his cum... I need his cum..." She keeps repeating.

I'm sure she is drifting back to the land of sexual pleasure. "Is he wearing a condom?"

A mix of jumbled words come through. But it was enough to gather the answer is "No."

Usually my answer would also be "No". My son and his girlfriend are both twenty, too young to be parents. But today, I hesitate.

"Please Mrs. Wall," his girlfriend says through panting breaths. "I've had him cum all over me so many times, but never inside me... I'm desperate, Mrs. Wall... I'll do anything... I'll owe you one... I'm bonded to my twin brother. I'll send him to you if you want... anytime. Please just let me feel you son filling my pussy."

I wish I was there, in the room with the two fuckbirds, watching their sweaty bodies slap against each other. I wish I could see my son's girlfriend's begging up close. The more I imagine the scene, the more I want to let my son cum inside his girlfriend.

My husband, sensing my thoughts, glances at me. "Do they sound like they're having fun?" he asks.

I nod, biting my lower lip.

"Are you on pills?" I ask into the phone.

"No..." Their fucking turns this one word into multi syllable word with panting in between.

"Let me talk to my son."

Some more panting and flesh slapping later, I hear my son's voice.

"Mom, make me cum..."

I grin, unable to contain myself on hearing the lust in his voice. My hesitation, evaporated. My decision, made up. My husband, yet again reading my thoughts, slaps my pussy. I spread my thighs. He inserts his fingers. This time, three of them.

"Mom..." my son begins, but I interrupt him.

"Listen," I say, preparing him for the magic phrase. "Imagine you're with me. That's my body you're feeling right now. That's my boobs you're touching. Those are my lips you're kissing." With each sentence, I could hear the fucking get more intense. While his girlfriend goes into a frenzy of dirty talk, my son remains quiet. His full attention is on me and my words.

My husband tosses the remote to the far end of the couch and leans his head back. I inch closer to him. Pressing myself into his side, feeling the warmth of two naked bodies against each other, I take his beautiful cock in my hand and start jerking.

"You're with me," I say into the phone. "You're in me. Deep in your mother. I could feel you in my womb. Look into my eyes as I lay humping on top of you. Our breaths are mixing. Our lips are brushing against each other. We're moaning into each other's mouth. My spit drools into your mouth. And it makes your already hard cock, harder. Look into your mother's eyes. Don't look away, never look away. I know you're close. My pussy can sense it. Feel my pussy clench your cock. I feel every inch of your cock, every vein. Your cock is knocking the doors of my womb and your tongue is tasting my lust. This is where you belong."

My husband and my son, let out a grunt, both sensing I was going to say the magic words that binds my son's orgasms to me.

My son breaths come like a wild horse.

I grin wide, almost an evil grin, and I utter the magic phrase. "Cum in your mother's pussy."

My son lets out a guttural groan, loud yet drowned among his girlfriend's moans.

"Yes... fuck yes... cum in me, baby..." she says.

My husband's cock spurts out a rope after rope of cum that lands on my face. I open my mouth and catch some of the deliciousness. Still keeping the phone to my ear, I take my husband's mushroom between my lips and suck the love out of him.

On the other end of the call, the two lovebirds recover from their whimpering.

"That was amazing, Mrs. Wall."

"Mmhmm," I say, running my tongue under the cock head.

"I owe you one."

Reluctantly, I part my lips from my husband's cock. "I'll hold you to that," I say. "Put me on speaker. Okay, listen you two. Remember to get an after pill. And next time there better be a condom involved. I'm serious."

"Yes, Mrs. Wall," she says.

"And, my son, don't you dare to clean up. I want to taste your girlfriend tonight. Now hurry up and come home."

Hanging up the call, I straddle my husband's lap. His cock is still hard and it slips inside me.

"Now, it's your turn," I say.

He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me down, pushing his cock deeper into me. "After all these years, I still can't believe you have the rare magic to bond multiple cocks to yourself."

"That's what your grandmother said until I broke your bond with her, right before her eyes, and sealed you to me."

"Speaking of my gran... She's coming over tonight. Her pussy is feeling peckish. She was hoping you'd let me."

"Of course, I would. Before she comes over, I want you all to myself."

"I'll always be yours."

"So you'll cum in me?"

My husband's cock spurts out cum into my pussy, flooding my insides. With an evil grin, I watch him twitch and squirm and pull me tighter.

"Please tell me that was just a slip of tongue, and I'll get to cum in you again before gran shows up."

"It wasn't, and you will."

My husband pulls my mouth to his. I sigh as we explore each others tongue. He breaks the kiss with spitting in my mouth.

I absolutely love it when he does that. A mini orgasm washes through me. I desperately dive to lock our lips and start humping.