Bonding - Modern Era 02

Story Info
My husband's grandmother arrives.
2.4k words
4.43
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scroll through memes on the laptop while sitting on the carpeted floor of our living room and leaning against the couch. I'm one of those people who scrolls through hours of memes every day, has seen almost every meme under the sun, and yet never posted one myself.

Skipping the next few repost memes, I see one that makes me chuckle. I forward the meme to our family group chat.

I reach out to pick the small water bottle from the coffee table. Not much left in it. I gulp it down and without much thinking, rub the bottles head in the small cum puddle on the floor between my thighs. It's my husband's cum leaking out of my pussy. I slide the bottle in my pussy, right where it belongs, and continue scrolling memes.

I hear my husband's laughter coming from the kitchen. We talk about nothing, me yelling from the living room and him from the kitchen, when the doorbell sounds.

"That must be your grandmother," I say, getting up. Unwilling to part from the bottle in my pussy, I go to answer the door with one hand holding the bottle in place.

My husband's grandmother takes off her sunglasses and beams at me. She's as tall as I am, but right now, her red heels make her look taller. She's in her brown leather jacket, a button down shirt with top few buttons open, and tight blue jeans so show off the shape she maintains even at her age.

As we hug, I breathe in her usual sweet, flowery aroma.

"Well, you've been busy today," she says, her eyes scanning my naked body and resting on the bottle in my pussy.

"Blame your grandson," I say and close the door.

She just about took off her jacket when my husband comes to greet her. They hug and kiss and kiss again like long lost lovers reuniting. I move a loose strand of her hair and tuck it behind her ear as I smile and watch the lovely sight.

My husband pulls away, just enough to hug her from the side and slip his hand down his grandmother's jeans.

"Always going for the coochie jar," she says.

I hug her from the other side, and snake my hands through the top few open buttons of her shirt. "I'll get you some milk for your coochies," I say.

His grandmother laughs.

I free her nipple and offer to my husband.

She leans in to kiss me and says, "He did find a partner in crime in you."

Letting the water bottle fall from my pussy, I slip my other hand behind her, down her jeans, and inch to poke my fingers in her ass. Just thinking of her ass makes me drool. My probing fingers are put to stop by the plug in her butt. Slightly disappointed, I give the plug a little push. She gives a silent moan, her mouth turning into an 'O'.

"Speaking of crime..." my husband says, freeing the nipple. "You know our house rules. No clothes inside."

"I thought it was 'clothing optional'," his grandmother says.

"Not anymore."

I barely listen to the two talking. I stare at the boob nestled next to my husband's face. There's a big wet spot where he had been sucking and all I could think is to slurp it all up.

"At least offer a lady a drink before taking her clothes away," she says, pulling away from me and my husband.

"You two fuckbirds go upstairs," I say, bending to pick up the water bottle from the floor. "I'll bring the drinks."

My husband picks his grandmother, her legs around his waist, and carries her up the stairs.

I pick three glasses and a wine bottle, and follow the sounds of girly shrieks to our bedroom. My husband had thrown his grandmother on the bed and is ravishing her. her shirt was already on the floor, and now he's' desperately yanking her tight jeans off. Her supple breasts giggle with every yank and she laughs.

I place the drinks far from the bed. Past mistakes have taught me well.

Eager to join the fun, I jump on the bed and sit with my knees folded on either side of his grandmother's head. I grab her boobs and say to my husband, "I got her. Pull!"

My husband gives another yank at her jeans and it slips off. He stumbles back, but quickly gets his balance. He comes back on all fours, his face full of lust and his eyes locked to the treasure between his grandmother's legs. My my angle, all I could see is the trimmed patch above her pussy. I so want to rub my face on it.

His grandmother spreads her legs and wiggles a finger at my husband.

Like a panting dog, my husband goes faces first between her legs.

"You sure know how to treat a lady," she says, running her fingers through my husband's hair. She looks up at me. "I raised him well, didn't I?"

"A lady? I see no lady here." I say in mock surprise. Then I slap her boobs, alternating between left and right with every word as I say, "All, I, see, is, a, filthy, whore, in, heat." I pull both nipples. "And if you ask me, he's showing you way too much respect."

My husband lifts his head, and slaps his grandmother's pussy. The slap makes her mouth go into that sexy 'O' again. I so love this expression on her. I lean forward and aim my drool into her mouth. She puts out her tongue and circles the spit thread.

"Is the drink to your liking?" I ask.

In response, she turns her head and bites the inside of my thigh.

I yelp with a mixture of laughter.

My husband looks up. "Lily, sit on her. I'll give you something to suck on," he says.

I lower my pussy on his grandmother's open mouth. My husband pulls out the plug from her butt and hands it to me. Like a hungry kitten, I suck on it without breaking eye contact with my husband. He goes back to licking with his eyes on me.

I was the first to orgasm. The tongue lashing and nibbling and sucking from his grandmother pushed all the right buttons. I fall forward, grinding my pussy on her face, and rubbing my own face in her trimmed pubic mound. I breathe in her sex, still maintaining eye contact with my husband.

"She's making me cum," I moan to my husband. "Your gran's whorish mouth is making me cum."

"That's what the whore is good for," my husband says and spits on his grandmother's pubic patch of hair.

Like the thirsty bitch I am, I lick it all, then hungrily look at the wet pussy my husband gets to drink. Licking my lips, I join him in tasting the nectar. My husband alters between kissing my lips and his grandmother's pussy lips.

Then, I stop feeling his grandmother's tongue in my pussy. Instead, she's is panting and moaning, a change that would have been audible if my pussy and thighs weren't muffling her sounds. She is moments away from an orgasm. And, I know she squirts.

My oblivious husband comes up to kiss me, but I push him back down and hold his face in place.

"Get blessed," I whisper.

His grandmother wails, and gushes.

My husband tries to dive into his grandmother's squirting pussy, but I keep him away, making him more and more desperate. He puts out his tongue and eagerly tries to drink as much as he can.

When the flood subsides, I let go of my husband's face and fall off his grandmother. My husband, his face and chest wet and gleaming, sits back on the floor by the foot of the bed. After getting my breath back, I roll out of the bed and come back with two glasses of wine.

My husband takes a gulp. His grandmother drowns her glass in three gulps. I can see the lust on her face as she grinned at my husband. "I forgot how much I love that tongue," she says.

"Don't say that out loud," I say. "His cock might get jealous."

"Aww...Let me make it up then," she says and dragged her butt to the bed's edge. Holding my husband's cock in both hands, she planted a quick peck on the tip. "Are you jealous, big fella? Did you miss your whore? Are you--"

"Cum," I say softly, commanding the bond I have with my husband.

My husband obeys instantly. His cock spurts out ropes and ropes of cum on his grandmother's face. She brings out her tongue and eagerly tries to catch all of it.

When my husband is done, his grandmother looks at me, grinning from ear to ear and says, "Oh I'm so hate you stole him from me."

I lick globs of cum from her cheek, then snake my tongue into her mouth to feed her. "You sure are thirsty," I say. I grab my husband's cock. "There's more if you want."

"It's not a want. It's a need," she says, and spreads her legs, displaying that beautiful pussy, wet and hot. Now, I'm the thirsty one. "This time tell him to cum inside me," she says.

My husband, ever so eager to put his cock in his grandmother's pussy, grins and lines up his cock. I wait till his cock touched the pussy lips, but then stop him with my hand on his chest. I push him back. The pleasure evaporates from his grandmother's face, her eyes going wide.

"I don't believe you need it," I say, looking down on her. "You don't look desperate."

"I am--" she says, trying to sit up, but I push her back down. Her supple boobs move, almost hypnotically. I give them both a sharp slap.

"You are what?" I ask.

"I am desperate. I need his cock. I need his cum." She begins humping her hips, trying to make contact with my husband's cock which is only a breath away from her hips. But every time she lifts her hips, I lift my husband's cock out of the way. "Please, Lily. Let me have it."

I pin her hips down onto the bed with my forearm, and insert a finger in her butt hole. Her face goes that cute 'O' again. I lean down, our lips brushing and our breaths mixing.

"You sound like a grandmother who turns into a filthy whore for his grandson's cum," I whisper to her.

"I am..."

"Say it."

"I'm a filthy whore for my grandson's cum."

"Louder," I say, standing straight.

"I'm a filthy whore for my grandson's cum."

I pull out my finger from her butt hole and suck it. I so want to get between her legs and let my tongue have a go at her butt hole. I so so want it, but no. I control myself. I want this to be a special evening for her and her grandson. So for now, licking my finger would have to do. Well, I look around and find the butt plug I had dropped earlier. I pick it and run my tongue around it.

"I didn't hear you," I say. "Louder, bitch."

His grandmother repeats herself.

"Did you hear that?" I ask my husband. He's clearly just as impatient to fuck his grandmother. I can see it in his eyes. He hasn't looked away from his grandmother humping the air.

"Yes," my husband manages.

"Well, I don't think the neighbors heard it," I say. "Do you mind if they find out?"

"I'm a filthy whore for my grandson's cum," she yells. "Tell everyone. Let them know. Let them see how desperate I am."

I look at my husband, smile and say, "Fuck this whore," and take my hand off his chest.

He slams his cock into his grandmother's pussy. Both let out a groan. They both hump and quickly find their rhythm, making each thrusts sound louder and wetter. It's music to my ears.

I round the bed, fill myself a glass of wine, and sit in the armchair. I lean back in the armchair, legs spread wide. There's nothing nearby to stuff my pussy with. I do have his grandmother's butt plug but I don't want to take it out of my mouth. So for now, my fingers will have to complete my pussy.

On the bed, the two fuckbirds are getting feral with their fucking, both looking into each other's eyes. Sitting this far, I felt every thrust in my pussy. Perhaps it was my imagination, or perhaps it was the bond with my husband.

"Lily...uh...Please make him cum with me," his grandmother says. "Lily, I'm close."

I drain my wine, and walk up behind my husband. I wrap my hand around him, and move my hips with his. I lick the sweat off his neck, then whisper in his ears, "You are mine. No matter what happens you will be mine."

Then I walk around to kneel beside his grandmother.

"Lily, I'm close," she says. "Make him--"

"Shhh," I say. Then I kiss her, deep. "You want him to cum?" I whisper.

"Yes," she said, practically shouting.

"I'm going to release my bond," I whisper so only she can hear.

For the first time since the two started fucking, she takes her eyes off her grandson and looks at me. Her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Bind him," I whisper. "Make him yours. I will reclaim the bond tomorrow, but tonight he's yours." I give her another deep kiss and stand back from the bed.

Then I do it. For the first time since I met my husband, I relinquish my bond with him. It feels like I'm hollowed out from the inside. A huge empty space suddenly appearing inside me. I feel incomplete.

My husband feels it too. He momentarily slows in his fucking, but I smile at him, reassuring him.

His grandmother wraps her legs and pulls him deep. His eyes glazes over in a pleasure as a new bond takes over him.

"Cum in me, sweetie," his grandmother says.

My husband groans and starts cumming. "Oh gran... gran..."

"That's it. You're mine again. Cum in your filthy whore."

He falls forward and takes his grandmother's boob in his mouth.

"Let it all out," she says, running her finger through his hair, in a motherly love. "Give me your cum. Every drop."

I go to the door, turn back to look at the lovely sight one more time, and close the door.

I better take a shower before my son arrives.