Bonding with Jake Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Jake awake from their consummation night.
2.5k words
4.78
5.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and upvotes! I wrote chapter 2 while working graveyard last night, so be patient if there are some errors! Enjoy!

-------

The faint sound of splashing slowly entered my ears and my mind. It was faint and distant, obviously not nearby. I could feel a slight breeze across my naked body and skin. Where the fuck was I? What the fuck just happened?

My head and body ached sorely, as if I had just been hit by a semi truck. My senses were slowly coming back to me as daylight broke through my eyelids. I opened my eyes slowly and my blurry vision slowly dissipated. I couldn't remember how I'd gotten here, why I was naked, or even the date or year. I lifted my head off the pillow slowly. I was obviously not in my own house. The room looked cold and empty, like a typical rental house would. Generic portraits on the wall, etc.

The doors to the balcony were opened, a cold morning breeze slowly making its way through into the room. I looked around and saw two duffel bags on the floor, some scattered clothes. I slowly sat up as the soreness began to fade from me. My.... cock is... sticky? Why is it stuck to the sheets? I removed the sheets from me and looked down. My cock was noticeably bigger than before in its flaccid state. That's odd. I got out of bed, naked, and made my way to the open balcony. I heard splashing outside. I poked my head out and looked down.

I saw a muscular Latino boy, fully naked, standing beside the pool. He must of heard me step out as he looked up and made eye contact with me. He was the most incredible looking boy I'd ever seen. Smooth, muscular, brown, bubble butt with muscles all over. Jet black hair and a smile that takes your breath away.

"Good morning, my tall handsome Papi!" He yelled. "How did you sleep?"

My mind went numb immediately as a wave of memories flooded my mind. It was like I was being hit by a million volts of electricity.

That's Jake. My boy crush Jake, from the gym. He is here, naked, in a house with me. He... I.... I fucked him! Holy shit! I BONDED WITH HIM! LAST NIGHT! We fucked! I bred him! He is mine! Immortality and bonded together forever! He is all mine! The fail safe worked! This is the morning after! HOLY SHIT!

All of these thoughts and memories hitting me at once was simply too much. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I collapsed, hitting my head against the balcony rail and then hitting the balcony floor as darkness set in.

Jake saw this and yelled out "PAPI!!!!" Jake ran like a mad man inside, naked and wet, his cock and balls flapping around as he ran up the stairs to his lover, his best friend, his master forever. Jakes heart raced, thoughts running through his mind of losing James. He belonged to him now. He couldn't resist him. They were bonded. Anything James demanded of Jake, he would have. Jake was a mere extension of James now. They were one.

Jake ran into the master bed room and got to James. James had blood trickling down his forehead but in a matter of seconds, it started to slow and dry as the wound closed right before his eyes. Immortality, duh. Jake had trained for years in the gym, so he mustered all his strength to lift up the love of his life. James was 6'4, muscular, 215 pounds. Jake carried him to bed and set him down. As he did, James began to stir and open his eyes.

I opened my eyes and there he was, my Jake. His face just a few inches from mine. Apparently he had carried my heavy ass to bed! I locked eyes with Jake and weakly said "hey bro, what's up?!". Jake let out a sigh of relief and pressed his mouth to mine. Before I could even react, his tongue was forcing my jaw and mouth open, making its way inside. It would not be denied. I could feel him passionately kissing me and sucking the life out of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and reciprocated, kissing passionately the only boy I'd ever wanted. We went on like this for minutes, making out like we had been separated for years.

Jake broke our kiss and whispered "you scared the shit out of me Papi." Tears were forming in his eyes. My heart was heavy but also overjoyed with how much he loved me and cared.

"Yeah, sorry about that babe. I don't know what happened. When I woke up, I couldn't remember a damn thing. When I saw your sexy ass by the pool, it all came flooding back like a train and just overwhelmed me."

Jake wiped a tear from his eye. "Yeah Papi, I know. I woke up a few hours before you. We've been out for a day and a half Papi. I couldn't remember anything either. I woke up kinda panicked actually. You were laying on top of me and your huge fucking cock was still hard and deep in my ass. I rolled you off of me and when I saw you, it all come flooding back to me too. Last night was incredible Papi." Jake kissed me once more and moaned. I love this boy. "I covered you up and went for a swim. I'll make you breakfast soon my Papi, but we need to address a more pressing matter first."

Before I could respond to what he said, I felt Jakes hand snake down and take hold of my cock. It was standing straight up from all the making out we just did. I looked down and it was slightly larger than before, thicker too. Jakes muscular hand looked small in comparison to it. It looked to be 9x7 now. Jake made his way over to my cock, bringing his face up to it.

"You said no to me last night, but this thing is mine to suck now. You can't stop me. Just lay back and relax, I got this Papi." With that, Jake opened his mouth and began to suck the head of my cock. The pleasure hit me like a ton of bricks, it was more intense than anything I had ever felt. I knew this was to be expected, when two people bond for eternity, sexual pleasure between them is dramatically heightened, as is libido. We were now programmed to be even more horny and fuck constantly. This morning was no exception.

Jake continued to suck my cock and get better and better at it, taking more of me into his mouth and throat before gagging and coughing. I was actually proud of my sweet boy, he took 2/3 of it in on his first go around. I would have, should have cum by now. But I could tell I was nowhere close, not at all. I could get used to this stamina!

Jake worked on my tool for a good 15 minutes, getting all of it soaking wet, balls included. He spent time sucking on each ball, both being larger and heavier than before. 2 days ago, this boy was "straight" and now he is sucking on my cock and balls. Damn, this was good! I couldn't wait to get this entire thing down his throat. I would train him to do just that. We have all the time in the world.

Jake continued to work my tool over and then it hit me: he was working his way down to my hole. Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuccccckkkkk I was not ready for the sensations this boy was giving me. His tongue touched my hole and electricity shot up through my spine. No one had ever rimmed me before, and the sensation was out of this world. Jakes tongue was knocking on my hairy back door and it was not going to be denied. It didn't take long for him to get me to relax and break through. Jake ate out my ass like a mad man on a mission. There was no stopping my boy and his tongue. He worked my hole for a good 10 minutes but it felt like an eternity, pun intended. I had no intention of letting Jake fuck me. I hadn't really thought about it, I'm a top. The boy certainly made his case and got me thinking about it with this. We shall see.

Jake spat on his hand as he sat up, applying it between his muscular jock ass cheeks to his hole. He began to finger himself as he stroked my cock. Jake crawled over me and hovered, locking eyes with me and not breaking contact as he positioned himself above my cock and lined it all up. He began to slowly squat down as my cock head made contact with his hole.

And there is was: the virgin-like resistance. Jake kept applying more and more pressure to my cock until it finally broke through the ring and the head slipped inside. Jake deeply inhaled and whispered out "fuuuck Papi. Yeeesssssss. This cock is so good and it's mine to ride, forever. I'm gonna take good care of you." Jake gave himself a minute to adjust, taking deep breaths in and out, and then slowly lowered himself down on my cock. My eyes bulged out from pleasure and disbelief, seeing my cock slowly disappear into this much smaller muscular boy. Inch by inch it disappeared inside of him, his muscular body flexing and straining to accommodate the massive cock invading its depths. Jake slowly bottomed out and sat down on my lap, 9" of thick cock buried inside my good sweet boy. I love him so much, I just can't get enough or believe he is mine! I wished we could stay like this forever. I wanted to have this boy hold onto me, with my cock buried inside, and I walked around and showed everyone how good he was and that he belong to me.

As Jake fully sat down, I could feel the walls of his muscular ass gripping and suffocating my cock. It was hot, wet and tight inside of him. I could see his muscular cheeks flexing, forming dimples on the sides as it tried to squeeze my cock out of it, squeeze it out of existence even. Jakes eyes rolled into the back of his head as he sat there, tilting his bed back and letting out a moan and sigh. He was rocking back and forth now, his glutes flexing over and over as he massaged my baby maker deep inside of his ass. It was so raw, passionate, lustful and carnal. It turned me on so much that it was me inside of him, that it was my cock claiming his tight hole, and that it's my cock giving him unimaginable pleasure right now. This hot boy belonged to me and belonged on top of me, forever.

Jake continued to rock back and forth like this, slowly and sensually. He leaned forward, passionately kissing me, licking my chest, kissing and licking my neck, and biting my shoulder. He whispered in my ear "forever Papi. Forever." I reciprocated his kisses and licks. My hands made their way down and massaged his legs, glutes and then I wrapped my arms around his back, sitting myself up. Jakes legs opened up and wrapped themselves around my waist. We were chest to chest, face to face, fucking and kissing like passionate lovers. Jake wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped my arms around him, sweat forming on our bodies and we fucked. I couldn't feel anymore where my most ended and his began. We went on for 20 minutes like this with no end in sight.

I kept my arms wrapped out him and got up on my knees, his legs and arms still wrapped around me, my cock still buried inside of him. I turned us over into the missionary position and laid down on top of him. Jake moaned in protest but I needed to FUCK him, I needed to be on top of this boy in my favorite position. Jake kept his limbs wrapped around my body as I began to pump in and out of him with more effort, keeping it passionate and sensual but going in and out in long strokes now.

I looked down and just couldn't believe what I saw. The most perfect brown boy, my boy, muscular and sexy, on his back, looking up at me with pleading eyes, as my fat cock disappeared in and out of his muscular ass. It was an amazing sight to behold, one that truly would never get old for me. I fucked Jake like this for what seemed like hours. I had woken up at 10:17 am and it was now 12:41 pm. We'd been fucking for at least 2 hours now. I kept up the pace and was getting close to breeding my boy.

"I'm close babe. I'm getting close." I panted.

"Inside me Papi. Only inside me. Please. I need it bad. I need your babies inside me. I need to know that they are deep inside me, safe and protected by all my muscles, trying to get me pregnant as I absorb them. I want our DNA to mix Papi. Every drop, inside me. I won't let any of it spill out. It's too precious." Jake moaned into my ear.

Hearing him say all of this sent me over the edge. My cock expanded and released almost 2 days worth of cum inside of Jake. How this boy managed to take it all inside of him, my cock and huge load, without spilling any of it, was beyond me. It took me a good 2 minutes to finish cumming inside of him. I just laid there on top of him, our limbs intertwined, us panting like animals. I didn't pull out, I couldn't, I didn't want to. Ever. Jake kissed my neck sensually and said "thank you Papi. Thank you for breeding me and trusting me with your babies. Thank you... for choosing me."

Fuck. I had forgotten about that! Jake knew I chose him! But how? How was this possible? I lifted my head up and looked at him in the eyes. His beautiful brown eyes that looked right through my soul. Pleading, loving, submissive, desperate, passionate.

"How did you know I chose you Jake? How did you know I was immortal? Looking to bond with someone forever?"

Jake looked down at my groin, my cock still buried inside of him, hard as a rock. He looked back up and kissed me and then whispered into my ear: "tell you what my Papi, let's get cleaned up and go have breakfast. I need to eat some food to nourish your kids inside of me, and you haven't eaten in days. I'll tell you everything over breakfast. Deal?"

"Deal"

I wrapped my arms around Jake and passionately kissed him, lifting him out of bed, my cock still inside of him, and carried him to the shower.

To be continued...