I Trusted You, Bro Ch. 01

Story Info
Ethan takes Mike for himself.
3.7k words
4.61
22.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this story contains reluctance and forced sex. Leave now if this isnt for you.

-----

Life was good. Here I am, in my prime. 29 years old, 6'4" tall, having lost 30 pounds of fat and gained 15 pounds of muscle, I felt invincible. I looked good for the first time in my life. Thankfully, I had a cock to match. 8" long, 6" girth, uncut. I was a blessed man. I just bought my first home too. I couldn't complain, even if I wanted to.

Life in California is expensive though. I knew I needed to look into renting out a room or 2 of my house. The extra money would go a long way in achieving my goals. That's where Ethan came in.

Ethan. A 22 year old, white boy muscle jock. 5'8" tall, sandy long curly hair, massive chest, muscular all over, amazing muscle bubble butt, deep masculine voice. Aside from his height, he was the perfect man. I'm not gay, but even I can appreciate when a man is perfect.

I met Ethan at the gym through my mutual friends, Don and Chris. I lifted with them occasionally and through them, met Ethan. It didn't take long for us to become friends. Ethan was easy going, loved to laugh, talkative, and we had similar interests. Over many months, we became good friends. When Ethan heard I was looking for a roommate, he offered to rent out one of my rooms. I accepted without hesitation.

Ethan moved in shortly after and his behavior... changed a bit. Not by much, but he grew more relaxed around me and the way he talked to me somewhat changed. He started to "flirt" with me in a bro type of way, calling me "stud" "sexy", making comments about how the women at the gym want me, how lucky one of them would want to be, etc. Ethan also took to dressing... well... less and less. First the shirt disappeared, then came the shorter shorts, then came the jock strap around the house at times. I wasn't too out off by it. I mean after all, we were just 2 single dudes sharing a house. No big deal.

I'm straight and single, a virgin. I grew up in a religious family and culturally too, you saved yourself for marriage. I wanted a wife and kids, but modern women didn't appeal to me. They had nothing to offer me that I wanted aside from sex. Getting married just for sex wasn't an option either. I didn't share any of this with Ethan though. I was somewhat a private person and I figured he was too, given how anytime dating and relationships came up, he deflected and changed the subject. This fact and his flirting towards me should have been warning signs of what was to come, but I didn't realize it at the time.

One day Ethan invited me to his parents Oceanside rental house for a weekend. Don and Chris and others were gonna be there according to Ethan. It was gonna be a weekend of relaxing, hot tub, oceanside hiking, and good times. I instantly agreed. Ethan and I set out to drive up there on Thursday afternoon, the drive being 4 hours in total. The house itself was stunning. It looked old on the outside and new on the inside. Stunning ocean views, private beach, hot tub, and much more. I got settled in while Ethan got the place opened up, power on, things unlocked, etc.

I showered and came out of my room to find that Ethan had ordered pizza and beer while I was in my room. I sat down to eat with him, making small talk about the drive and how the other guys would be there tomorrow morning. I ate some pizza and drank beer with Ethan. 30 minutes after doing so, I began to feel extremely tired and sleepy. It was only 4pm at this point, so I made my excuses to Ethan and told him I needed to nap. I stood up from the table... and that was the last thing I remember.

---------

I woke up slowly, somewhat disoriented. It was quiet, somewhat dark, and I didn't know where I was. My memories slowly started to come back to me. I was with Ethan... at his parents place... by the ocean... pizza... nap...

I tried to move but couldn't. I opened my eyes. I was in my room at his parents place. I was in bed. I was laying on my back in a reclined sitting position against the pillows. My hands... my hands! They were tied behind my back! My legs! Fuck!! I WAS TIED UP AND TIED DOWN TO THE FUCKING BED!!!

"ETHAN!!!"

I struggled against the rope but couldn't move an inch. To make matters worse, I was butt naked, my clothes discarded in a pile on the floor. The door to my room opened and in walked Ethan, wearing nothing but a jockstrap that I've seen so many times.

"Ethan! What the fuck man! What the fuck is going on!?! Why am I tied up!! What the fuck happened!?"

"Calm down Mike. Relax. I did this. I tied you up after I drugged you."

"Drugged me!?!! What the fuck! I trusted you bro! Is this some kind of prank with the guys?! UNTIE ME NOW!!!"

Ethan smiled and walked closer to the bed, sitting down. I looked down briefly at his crotch to see that it was tenting. He was rock hard. He smiled at me and began to speak: "no. I'm not going to untie you. And no, this isn't a prank. The guys aren't coming to the house. They never were. It's just you and me bro. I brought you here for a reason. Scream all you want, but no one will hear you. Now shut up and listen to what I have to say."

I stopped struggling against the rope. It was useless. I couldn't believe this was happened. It all felt like a sick dream that I was about to wake up from, but it wasn't. It was very much all real.

"What the fuck do you want from me!" I screamed.

"Not what, Mike, who. I want you. I'm bisexual. It's a secret I've been carrying with me for a long time. One that no one knows about until now. You see, I really like you bro. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I've been crazy about you. You are tall, masculine, funny, sexy, obviously well endowed, you take care of yourself, and you're a traditional hard working man. All of you is so fucking sexy. I tried to get you to notice me, to like me, for months. I was hoping you'd grow to like me and become interested in me. But then... you told me you're religious. I assume you want a wife and kids, even though you're about to turn 30 and practically never dated anyone. I was heart broken to find this out."

Tears started to form in Ethan's eyes. I actually started to feel for him, his situation. He sincerely meant every word. But still, he fucking drugged me and tied me up!

"I tried to forget about it and move on bro. Truly I did. But I can't. You're the perfect man, and deep down, I know you're perfect for me. Which is why I brought you here. There is no doubt in my mind that you are 100% against being with a man. There is also 100% no doubt in my mind that you have no idea what you're missing out on. I drugged you so I could tie you up. I'm gonna do you a favor Mike. I'm gonna show you what it's like to be with a man. I'm gonna show you why it's better to be with a man. When I'm done with you, you'll only want to be with a man... me."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Ethan was going to rape me. He was going to force me to have sex with him. He was going to steal my virginity. I began to struggle against the rope with all my strength. I needed to escape. This can't be happening!

As I struggled against the rope, Ethan calmly walked to the bathroom and walked back into the room with my big bottle of lube. This fucker was gonna use MY OWN LUBE too!!

I began to beg and plead with him. "Ethan! This is fucked up man! Please don't do this! I'm not gay! You are a good friend but I don't wanna sleep with a man! I'm not like that! Please let me go!!"

Ethan looked back calmly at me. "No. You're mine now bro. I'm gonna blow your mind and empty your balls like never before. I'll show you why my ass is the only place your big cock belongs. You'll never fuck another pussy against after you experience what I have to offer bro. You're struggling now, but by the time this weekend is over, you'll be thanking me and asking to be my boyfriend."

Panic started to set over me. He was dead serious.

"Ethan!! PLEASE! I've never slept with anyone bro. I'm a fucking virgin, okay?? I've been saving myself for one person, my future WIFE. It's meant to be a GIFT to her. It means a lot to me. Please don't do this! Don't rob me of this!!! Let me go please!!"

Ethan stopped dead in his tracks, complete shock covering his face. "You're a ... virgin?"

"Yes."

Ethan turned away from me and looked out the window, lost deep in thought. He was obviously struggling with this now, my only hope at this point being that this admission would get him to stop this madness. After what seemed like an eternity, Ethan made his way towards me and climbed in the bed. Was he going to let me go? Untie me?

Ethan then proceeding to climb on my, onto my lap, his legs spread on the sides of me in the cowboy position. Ethan locked eyes with me and said "I'm sorry bro. I can't turn back now. I'll regret it for the rest of my life."

I began to wiggle and struggle again. It was useless. I was tied up pretty good. I begged and pleaded with him, but it all fell on deaf ears. Ethan poured out lube onto his hand and grabbed my cock. It involuntarily started to grow as he played with it, covering it with lube. Ethan alternated between my cock and his hole, applying lube to both as I begged him to stop. He didn't listen to a word a screamed.

"Ethan!! STOP! PLEASE!!!"

He pointed my cock straight up and started to adjust his hips to get into position.

"PLEASE DON'T DO TH-"

My rock hard cock head came into contact with his hole, his rosebud. I could feel it winking against my head. I tried everything I could to make my erection die. My cock only grew harder and harder against my will.

I couldn't speak. I didn't know how. Ethan slowly proceeded to apply pressure to my cock. His eyes now closed as he concentrated on stealing my virginity. I felt the most unbelievable heat radiating onto my cock head. There was a mirror on the back wall of the room. Looking at it, I could see the back side of Ethan. His back muscles and ass muscles flexed as he tried to take my cock into his ass. He may have wanted me inside him, but it was clear that even his own body was fighting the massive invader at his back door.

I got a glimmer of hope in this situation. Maybe the size of my cock would be my best defense against Ethan. It looked like he couldn't take it and was struggling. Seeing this, I did everything I could now to make my erection harder and larger. Ethan noticed this and chuckled. He looked down at me and made eye contact. "Nice try bro."

With that, I felt it. The pop. My cock head broke through his ass ring and my head disappeared inside of him, enveloped my smooth silky flesh and unimaginable heat. My cock was disappearing inside the ass of another man!! I looked over to the mirror in disbelief. Ethan's ass muscles worked and flexed. His ass looked hungry and was eating my cock inch by inch, disappearing inside of his ass like prey disappears into a snake when it eats. I stripped struggling as my brain had completely short circuited. I was completely and utterly overwhelmed with the sensations I was feeling. This was unlike anything else.

Here I was, tied up by a man, and being used like a fucking sex toy. It was disturbing and hot at the same time.

It took Ethan a few minutes to get all of me in him. I still couldn't speak as my brain just couldn't comprehend what my cock was feeling. Half of me wanted to kill Ethan for this, this other half wanted to fuck him and breed him. There was an internal war inside of my brain and my heart as the sensations and emotions overwhelmed me. I was 8" inches deep inside the muscular ass of my best friend. I would feel his ass muscles squeeze around my cock. I could hear the squelching sound of flesh surrounding my baby maker. The feeling was indescribable. My cock was surrounded by hot tightness. It was magnificent. I wanted to stay inside of him forever like this, despite the fact that all of this was forced upon me. My flesh was betraying my brain and desires!

Ethan grabbed my head with both his hands and forcibly kissed me. His tongue broke through into my mouth before I could react and had seized control of it, sucking the air out of my lungs in the process. It was a passionate kiss, the kind one gives to a lover. I didn't fight him or resist it at this point, but I didn't kiss him back. I couldn't make sense of what was happening to me. He was breaking me.

Ethan stopped kissing me and brought his mouth up to my ear, starting to speak:

"You're all the way inside me bro. Your cock is where it belongs. It's home, inside my ass. This is where it should he. Inside me and me alone. I'm gonna take care of you from now on bro. I'm gonna drain your balls everyday. I'm gonna cherish the virginity I took from you today for life bro. Every load of sperm your balls make from this day on, it'll all go inside of me bro. I'll protect your kids and take care of them. I'll make you feel better than anyone on this planet ever could. You'll see bro. You may not think it now, but you'll look back on today as the best day of your life."

Ethan was trying to mentally break me. Break down my defenses. It was working.

"You feel so good inside me Mike. Fuck. You're stretching me out. You want to know something? I'm an anal virgin. You are the first cock I've ever taken. This cock will be the only cock ill ever take."

With that said, Ethan slowly started to work his ass muscles, massaging my cock. The surge of pleasure hit my head like a freight train. I could see through the mirror Ethan's back and ass muscles flexing again, my cock buried keep inside between his muscle cheeks as they squeeze and relaxed against invader inside of them. I couldn't believe my eyes that 8" of my cock was inside my Ethan. My Ethan!?! I threw the thought quickly out of my head and focused my efforts on fighting the pleasure. I wasn't going to give him my cum. I would fight him on this. I want to fight him on this... should I fight him on this?

Oh shit, this feels so fucking good! Every thought of resistance that came into my head was quickly massaged away by Ethan's muscular ass around my cock. It slowly began to dawn on me that I was in a losing battle. Ethan had won, I just didn't know it or want to accept it yet.

Ethan worked my cock like this for what seemed like 15 minutes. I had managed not to cum yet, despite his ass working hard to get my cock to surrender its seed. Ethan hopped off of me, my slick cock popping out and hitting my stomach. He knelt over me and began to work my cock with his mouth, licking the head, shaft, and balls.

All I could do was speechlessness stare down at him as he did this, my mind now mush, lost in pleasure. He was breaking me down and I couldn't fight it anymore. I didn't wanna fight it anymore. My inhibitions were slowly fading with each wave of pleasure Ethan gave me. I didn't want to be gay or even bisexual, I didn't want to have sex with men! After what seemed like an hour though, a desire had been sparked in me for just Ethan. I looked down at him and realized the sexiest boy I've ever seen, muscular and perfect in almost every way, was eager sucking on my cock, eagerly riding it, eagerly working for the sole purpose of my pleasure. For the first time in my life, someone actually wanted ME with no drama or ulterior motive. This was creeping into me despite my efforts to fight the feeling.

Ethan crawled back into my lap and sat back down on my cock, it sliding into the hilt of his perfect ass. Ethan began slow riding me again, but this time he upped the passionate kissing and moaning.

"You're mine bro."

The sound of his ass eating my cock filled the room.

*Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.*

"This is where you belong bro. You know it's true. Stop fighting it and surrender to me bro. Be mine."

*Squelch, squelch, squelch.*

"My ass was made for your cock bro. All the squats I did at the gym, all the leg days, it's so your perfect cock has the perfect home to be inside of everyday bro, to leave those perfect babies of yours in. Surrender to me bro. Give me your load."

Ethan was breaking me mentally and I didn't know how much resistance I had left in me. He was about to break me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was mere clay in his hands at this point. Ethan was turning me into his personal gay top with every trip up and down on my massive cock.

"You don't need a wife bro. You have something better. You have me. I'll take care of you bro. You just need to surrender to me and see that. The pleasure you feel right now will be yours everyday, all day bro. All you have to do is let go. Trust me bro."

*Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.*

"I did trust you Ethan, and look where that got me!"

"You're right bro. It got you into my life, into my arms, into my heart, and into my ass. Now I need you to trust me again and let me into your heart and let your seed go inside of me. I belong to you now bro. Fill me with your love bro!"

That was it. The straw that broke the camels back. I couldn't fight it anymore. He broke me. I completely and utterly broke me. My seed made its way through my cock and I was powerless to stop it. I exploded inside of Ethan as he exploded inside of his jockstrap. It felt like his ass had sucked the life out of me. I was seeing stars. I came harder than I ever had before, filling him to the brim. I would say it was against my will, but it no longer was at this point. He broke me into submission to his desires. He wanted me for himself, and truth be told, he had me. He had my kids inside of him. He broke through the defenses of my mind and heart and claimed me as his own. I was powerless to resist him as I emptied my balls inside of him.

We were both panting, breathing hard, coming down from the biggest orgasm in human history. Ethan locked eyes with me, smiled, and kissed me. To my surprise, without thinking, I reciprocated. Ethan was surprised by this and kissed my harder. I had failed to notice that with his other hand, he had untied my hands and my legs. I was so consumed with breeding him that I didn't even notice this. I brought my hands in front of me and looked down at this. Ethan looked at my hands and then back at me. I locked eyes with him. Pure silence filled the room...

I grabbed Ethan by the neck, hard, cutting off his wind pipe and chocking him. I pushed him by his neck onto his back and was now on top of him. His face was red and he couldn't breathe... but oddly he didn't resist me or try to fight back. He just stared at me.. with puppy eyes.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" I screamed. Ethan just stared back at me and looked away.

"Because I love you bro." he barely managed to get out.

I leg go of his neck and smashed my lips against his. I furiously and angrily started to make out with him, consumed with lust and passion for this boy. My boy. I wanted him. What the fuck had come over me? He had untied me and all I wanted to do was mate with him and fill him again with my see.

"I'm gonna fuck you now. Hard. And you're gonna take it. Understood?"

Ethan didn't reply. He just smiled and slowly lifted his legs up, exposing his right hole to me.

Good boy!

To be continued... if yall want :)