Bonding with Stepdad

Story Info
Apple picking turns into cherry picking.
2.1k words
3.83
16.8k
24
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers

"Come on ya'll, it's apple picking time. Let's pick apples till we pop!"

"I'll be there in a minute!" Brushing my blonde hair I pulled up my skirt, tucked my tits in a tube top, and hurried down the stairs. I thought I looked nice...nice and hot.

Mom shook her head. "Valerie I can't believe you're wearing that."

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

My brother yelled. "Sis, you look like a tramp. You even got a tramp stamp on your ass!"

"That's a tattoo on my back, you snot-nosed jerk." I turned around. "Mom I'm in college, I shouldn't have to put up with Scott the Snot's bullshit."

Mom laughed. "Ignore him Valerie, you look lovely. It's just...your tits bulge out of your blouse and that mini skirt barely covers your butt. Won't you be cold?"

"Nope, I got a sweater. Besides, it's only a few hours. I can suck it up."

"Yes sweetie, I love girls who suck it up." My stepdad, Dean rubbed my shoulders and kissed my cheek. "You look fantastic Val." He waved his arm in a circle. "Let's go everybody. You too snot-nose!"

My stepdad was the only family member I could stand. Dean's super cool. After a short drive we parked at the apple orchard. I pulled on my red sweater, stretching it ferociously tight over my bulging tits.

I notice Dean looking sideways at my chest. But that's part of having big tits...ogling eyes.

Mom yelled. "Valerie you pick apples with your step-dad. And I'll go with Snot-Nose Scott, since no one else can stand him."

As we walked, Dean held my hand. "Your Mother said I need to bond with you. And I should. Valerie, your nineteen now, and a stunning blonde. I bet you drive the guys crazy."

"Not really. Guys aren't interested in a girl who doesn't put out."

Stepdad stared at me. "So Val why won't you um... put out?"

"Sir that's too personal, and too embarrassing."

"Com'on girl. You can trust me. I'm your damn stepdad." Grabbing an apple he took a huge bite.

I blushed. "Sir I'm...still a virgin."

"What, you're still a virgin? With that super-hot body? No frikin' way."

"Yes frikin' way. What, you want to see my hymen?"

"No honey. Please no."

"Stepdad I almost got fucked at a frat party. A drunken guy pulled my panties down and jumped on me with his boner... It felt like I was getting stabbed by a piece of wood... But my pussy snapped shut and I kicked him in the nuts."

"That's terrible. Your first time should be with a guy who cares about you. Then fucking is fun. Fucking makes the world go round."

"It does not!"

"Try it and see, Virgin Valerie."

"That's not fair. I hate that fucking word. Virgin."

"Dear, sometimes you need to take the bull by the horn. So to speak."

"Who's horn? Yours?" She laughed. "Stepdad you have some terrible sex logic."

"You're right. That's probably why I haven't got laid in a year. Your Mother decided she didn't like fucking...But men have needs."

"So like...what do you do about your needs? Do you jerk off? I've never seen a guy jerk off. What's it like?"

Dean laughed. "Really Val? Surely you've watched porn."

"I mean I've never seen a real erection. I didn't even see that frat guy's boner." I whispered. "Stepdad show me how you do it...stroke your dick? Like this maybe?" My small hand rubbed up and down his crotch lump.

"Whoa step-daughter that's totally inappropriate." He pushed my hand away.

"Dammit stepdad, let me see it! There's no one here. Won't you show me, just once?"

Dean looked around. "Okay Valerie, let's go behind the tree." I followed stepdad and he unzipped partway, showing half of his cock. It was super big, and still growing! Fuck!

"Your turn Val. Show and tell. Show me something sweet."

"Okay stepdad, do you like my teen tits...soft, sweet and pointy?" Tossing my sweater and blouse I dropped my bra. My proud beauties bounced out and jiggled, as my cold nipples stuck out like pink bullets.

"Oh my gawd stepdaughter, I love your naked boobs and crinkly nips!" He leaned closer. "Honey, I saw you in the shower once, sudsing up your bouncing boobs...and I almost creamed my jeans."

"Stepdad, I bet you want to touch 'em, don't you?" I pushed my big tits into his big hands. "Squeeze 'em stepdad. Fondle them like the fuck toys they are." I giggled as he manhandled my squishy boobs and nibbled my nips. "Do boobies make you feel better?"

"Yes Valerie, totally titty heaven."

"Titty heaven?" I whispered. "Are my naked tits the only thing you want to touch?"

"No Vixen Valerie! I want to spank your naughty ass, force your thighs apart, finger your fuck-hole until you gush, then fuck your pussy so hard it bleeds!!"

"Ohh gosh..." My body quivered as my knees went weak...I almost cried..." You scared me Dean...you scared my poor pussy."

He growled. "Call me Daddy."

"Hold me Daddy. Hug me tight." Our bodies pressed together as my naked boobs rubbed his chest. I felt Daddy's throbbing lump pressed against my soft mound... We kissed, our tongues touching, teasing and caressing.

His hungry mouth sucked my boobs, twisting my aroused nipples...and I loved it. Daddy yanked out his throbbing boner. It felt like a steel erection... wanting to penetrate me... invade me... make me a woman.

My tiny panties protected my pussy...for now.

Daddy growled. "Daughter get on your knees." I dropped to my knees and looked up. "Wow girl. Staring up at me, with those big green eyes...that's a major boner maker. You know what I want."

He pointed his prick at my nervous mouth. "You-you want me to suck it? I've never done that."

"Valerie please, my balls are aching." He touched his cock-knob to my lips. I squeezed his shaft, and looked up at Daddy to see if he really wanted sucked. Of course he did! My mouth opened slowly, taking his throbbing prick inside. Daddy groaned when I sucked and reached down, squeezing my tits.

"Ohh, that's it sweet girl."

My tongue licked around his mushroom-shaped knob. Daddy moaned and pushed deeper into my mouth. So I bobbed my blonde head up and down, sucking and lapping his shaft with my tongue.

Dad moaned again. Anything I did to his prick made him moan. So I tickled his pee-hole with my tongue. "Ohh that's it sweetie...suck harder."

My head bobbed faster as I sucked deeper. Grabbing my head, Daddy pulled it back and forth on his prick, face fucking me like a slut. Soon I felt his cock twitch and swell in my mouth...

"I'm gonna cum...swallow it sweetie!" Holding my head, he jammed his cock to the back of my throat...and spewed. The cum burst caught me by surprise—GOBS OF CUM! I gagged and choked, swallowing his jism fast as I could.

Lines of sticky goo leaked down my chin and tits. After the last swallow I pulled away, panting. "Wow Valerie, you're a great cocksucker!"

"Thanks for that cock-sucking compliment...I guess." Dad stroked his cock and I watched it grow stiff again. "Wow, erections pop up like magic." Leaning over Dad kissed my neck. I wanted my lips kissed, but they were still cummy.

"Valerie it's time to make the world go round. Get naked."

I pulled off my skirt and panties and stood there trembling as he gazed down at my naked slit, below a curl of blonde pubes. "Daddy, you're the first man to see me naked... Like what you see?"

"Oh yes Valerie, you look damn sexy. And your blonde pussy is fucking hot. Spread your sweet pussy lips, let me see your pink tunnel."

I blushed as he stared inside my secret hole. "See Daddy, my hole is really small and your cock is really big... I'm scared you'll rip me apart!"

"No honey, pussies are made to be stretched. Now bend over and grab that tree." I obeyed as he flipped my skirt up and swatted my ass, hard. "Daddy stop spanking me—and fuck me! But finger me first." Dad's long finger slid in and out of my pussy getting it moist.

"Valerie, are you ready for cock? Are you sure?"

"YES and YES! Stick that steel prick into me. Make me a woman. Now dammit!" My twat was hot and ready, dripping with girly juice. Dad rubbed his knob against my slit, making my thighs quiver.

He pressed in slowly, stretching out my cunt walls. I bit my lip as his thick prick sunk into my pink hole. "Ouch you're ripping me... but don't stop." Gripping my tits Dad fucked harder, pumping his boner in and out.

I couldn't believe it. I actually had a cock in me for the first time. True it was Daddy's cock, but it was big... Felt like a frickin' tree trunk splitting my hole. But my super-stretched pussy got used to it, as burning tingles ran up my spine.

Dad reared back, slamming his boner so deep his balls slapped my ass. "Oh my gawd!" My innate fuck instincts took over. "Screw me Daddy, pack me full of cock meat." Gripping the tree I spread my legs wider.

His cock fucked harder, pumping in and out of my gripping cunt. I moaned and bent over further, digging my nails into the tree bark. "Fuck harder dammit!" Fire coursed through my veins as we humped like animals. Daddy slammed his cock faster, making me squirm and squeal.

"Valerie, your cute little anus is winking at me. It wants fucked."

"WHAT? No it doesn't. That's sodomy!!"

"Yes sweetie. But sodomy is fun!" Dad's huge cock pressed against my asshole.

"Noo!" I squealed when his knob popped into my anal ring, stretching my virgin anus. Daddy shoved deeper, fingering my blonde pussy at the same time.

"Ouch sir! This is nasty!"

"Yep. Nasty and fun. Your mother used to love it!" Dad's fat prick shoved in and out, pummeling my tiny ass. I couldn't move as I was butt-impaled by his boner. After a few more thrusts, it didn't hurt as much. Rearing back his cock plunged deep and faster, with my butt cheeks bouncing.

Daddy's head flew back. "Ohh...such a tight ass!" I felt his prick gush, spewing hot jism up my bowels. My butt muscles clamped his shaft, milking it. Daddy pinched my clitty at the same time! My body jolted up as my pussy shivered in orgasm.

His cock slowly slipped out. I moaned and stayed bent over, feeling my asshole throb in pain. I looked back, panting. "Are-are you done Daddy...Is it over?"

"Yes... My gawd girl, you got the tightest twat and ass, ever."

"Thank you Daddy." I wiped off my pussy and asshole and saw red stuff leaking down my crack. "Dad is that blood?"

"No honey, that's cherry juice. I took your cherries, both of them."

"Good, I'm glad they're gone. Cherries are trouble." I looked up. "Daddy you can screw me again if you want?"

"Not now Val. We have to get dressed, your Mother will be here any minute."

I threw on my blouse and skirt. As I pulled up my panties a cop car drove up. "Young lady we've had complaints about public sex. Have you seen anything?"

"No officer, I didn't see nothing."

The cop frowned. "Blondie, your hair and make-up are a mess and there's pink goo running down your legs... Are you sure you weren't—"

"—No, never. I'm a frikin' virgin!" I flipped him off just as Mom ran up.

"What's going on here? Don't you police guys have better things to do than hassle my family?"

"Ma'am, we had a complaint about people fornicating in public."

"Well officer, it's certainly not my husband and daughter. We're not Okies, dammit!" Mom pulled me aside. "Honey, did you and Dean enjoy your bonding session today?"

"Oh yes Mother," I giggled. "We bonded hard. I feel like he's totally attached to me... Like a fat plug in a tight socket."

"How sweet. Hey I heard that the college guys called you Virgin Valerie."

"No Ma. Now they call me Vixen Valerie."

"Oh, that's wonderful dear. Let's hurry home and I'll make some hot cocoa." We headed back to the car. Daddy walked behind me, goosing my sore-as-hell asshole.

At home I kissed his cheek. "I guess apple picking turned into cherry picking... my cherries. Thank you Daddy."

"My pleasure. Valerie honey, maybe tonight I could sneak up to your room for more cherry picking?"

"Of course Daddy. And you better fuck my holes extra-hard, to make sure my cherries don't grow back."

"Will do."

KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers