Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" I heard Mandy ask quietly, sticking her head around the edge of the door she had gone through only a few minutes ago.

"For what?" I asked in a loud whisper.

"For this!" she said with a huge smile, stepping from behind the door. She stepped into view wearing her purple and white cheerleader dress. She walked to the middle of the locker room in front of me, grinning widely. "What do you think?" she asked, twisting and turning back and forth, slowly at first, and then faster, making the tiny pleated skirt flare out far enough to show that she was bare beneath it. She stopped twisting and stood expectantly. "So? Now that I'm here like this, what are you going to do about it?"

"Oh God!" Was all I could mumble as I stared at her sliding her hands up and down the front of the top, each time pulling the bottom up slightly higher.

"Yeah. They're bare under here too." She giggled as she lifted the top enough to expose her tits, leaving the material hooked above her big breasts. With the grin never leaving her face, she turned to face away from me, bent over until her hands were on the floor and then pushed off with her feet, straightening her legs up into the air with the tiny white canvas shoes. She balanced herself on her hands, her legs initially held together as she gathered her balance, before hand-walking back toward me. With her big tits hanging over the still pulled up shirt, she backed toward me, stopping only a few short feet from my knees. She spread her legs wide, her pussy pulling apart and exposing her pink depths before she shifted her legs slightly and let her weight fall toward me. I was half expecting her body to slam into me, but instead her feet hit the lockers on either side of my head, her pussy only inches from my face. "So, you gonna lick me or what?" she said as she held herself in the awkward hand stand.

I nervously reached for her hips and leaned toward her, reaching to her spread pussy with my tongue. I could taste her tangy sweet arousal as I licked my tongue back and forth across her lips, pressing my tongue down between them as much as I could. I let my tongue spread her lips and search out her clit.

"Oh God lover. Keep doing that!" she gasped as I stroked the tip of my tongue across her hard, now exposed, clit. I continued gently stroking and teasing it, making her moan softly as I let the tip of my tongue dance over and around the hard little nub. I seemed to know just how hard to tease it, but I wasn't sure how I knew. I didn't have long to think about it before she pushed her feet off the locker and bent herself to stand up again. She looked at me lustfully. "Let's get you out of those pants." She grinned as she reached for my pants. I helped her get them open and then pulled down to my ankles, my rock-hard dick sticking out.

She pulled me to another bench this one more in the middle of the locker room. She sat me on the end and then straddled me, reaching down for my dick and pulling it up toward her. She stared at me, working by feel, as she rubbed my head between her lips. She settled down on me, forcing me into her sopping wet pussy. "You shouldn't have too much trouble this time. That magic tongue of yours has me already so fucking hot I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Uh huh." Was all I could grunt, as she began to lift and lower herself, pushing me deep into her each time she lowered herself. Up and down, she moved, her tits bouncing with each thrust down onto me.

"Shit. They might have meant it as a bad thing, but I gotta tell you, your cock is one hell of a lot better than Don's ever was."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. Fuck, you feel good in there. Feel so full, so fucking full. I can almost feel you pushing all the way up into my stomach. Jesus you're so fat and long."

"You feel pretty fucking good yourself," I grunted.

"God, I'm going to come. Ohhhhh shit yes. I'm gonna come. Ohhhhh honey. Come for me. Let me feel you come with me!" she cried softly as she pounded down onto me over and over. I watched her tits bounce as they stuck out under the top, and watched her bare shaved pussy, exposed as she held the front of her skirt up for me. Yeah, this was definitely my fantasy! "OHHHHHHH FUCK HERE I COME!" She cried loudly, her voice echoing in the locker room as she began to shudder and tremble, her body still pumping up and down, on my engorged shaft.

"Coming." Was all I could grunt as my body stiffened under her. I felt my hips try to push up at her, as my cock pumped the first shot of my seed deep into her depths.

"FUCK YES!" she all but screamed, as she felt the surge of cum push into her. She jammed herself down on me, letting her body shudder and shake in climax as my cock surged into her over and over.

I lay there, panting, my body occasionally jerking, as my cock softened in her. She looked down at me, still sitting on my lap, her hand idly stroking my chest. "Thank you." She whispered with a smile on her lips. "I always wanted to try that."

"Glad I could help." I agreed, just happy that I got to fuck her in her little cheerleading dress.

"Come on, we better get out of here before we get caught." She said as she lifted off, our cum leaking from her pussy, as she walked to the back room she had dressed in. I pulled up my pants and walked to the door of the room, wanting to see her naked again. She smiled as she changed out of the little dress, and then pulled on her yellow dress, stuffing her bra and panties into the locker so the only thing she wore was the dress and her shoes. She pulled me by the hand out of the locker room and we snuck out the same way we snuck in, running across the parking lot to the car. I drove her home with my right hand between her legs, teasing her pussy while she played with my dick, the two of us having one more, quick fuck in the side yard of her house before she kissed me goodbye and whispered, "now you can take me to prom," Before she headed into the house.

---o---

"Well, little brother. With that grin, you must have had one hell of a date!"

"It was." I admitted as I headed through the house to the stairs and then bounded up to go to my room. I pushed my door closed and flopped on the bed, laying, looking at the ceiling, wondering how I had gotten so damn lucky.

"So, spill. What happened?" Jenny asked as she pushed the door to my room closed again behind her.

"What?"

"No what. Tell me. What happened? Did you two make out?"

I looked at her and then rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah!"

"More than made out? Come on! Tell me!"

"You really wanna know?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay. If you wanna know. Take off your clothes."

"Huh?"

"I'm not gonna tell you for nothing. You wanna know, you gotta do something for me. Strip."

"You think that'll keep me from asking? Having to get naked? Fat chance!" she said as she started stripping off the sports bra and spandex shorts she had on. Moments later she stood in front of me, completely naked. She leaned over me and started undoing my pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking for cum. You don't think I'm going to just take your word for it, do you?" She said, as she pushed my hands away and went back to work on my pants. She pulled the front open and then half climbed on the bed as she struggled to pull my pants down to my thighs without my help. She grasped my half hard cock and stroked it slowly. "Well, pussy juice. That's a good sign. Now spill. Or I'll show you the other thing that Amy programmed you with."

"HUH? What else did she program me with?"

"Nothing much. Just a little key word that makes you do whatever I want."

"You're making that up. She didn't do any such thing!"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Are you sure you want to find out?"

"Fine. I'll tell you. We started out in the movie theater. She played with my dick until I came in her mouth and then I played with her pussy until she came. We wanted to fuck, so we left the movie and got naked in the car and fucked there."

"Oh sweet. Good job, little brother. No one can call you a virgin anymore!"

"Yeah. Then we snuck into the school and had sex in the girl's locker room, while she was wearing her cheerleader outfit! But you can't tell anyone. It's a secret."

"Not a word. Was it good?"

"It was awesome! Everything I could have ever fantasized about, but better."

"Nice. My brother, a bad boy! Who'd have thought." She said as she sat straddling my thighs, her hand slowly stroking my dick. "And then you took her home?"

"Yeah. We kinda did it in the yard next to her house before she went in."

"Three in one night? Sweet stuff. My little brother, turning into a man right in front of my eyes."

"You keep doing that and I'm going to make you do a lot more than stroke it."

"Oh? Like what?"

"I'm going to make you ride it."

"I doubt you could get another out of it. Not four in one night."

"That's what you think. You're getting me pretty damn turned on, right now."

"You are, huh?" she said with a grin. She scooted forward and lifted herself on her knees a bit higher. She rubbed my engorged head between her wet lips and then settled slowly onto me, forcing my fat cock deep into her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm. Damn that feels good."

"Thought you didn't want to do this anymore."

"Didn't say that. Just said we should limit it. This is me, only doing it when I'm really turned on. Thinking about you fucking her in the locker room, well, fuck! I wouldn't mind having you bend me over in the showers and fuck me there." She groaned as she started to bounce on me, sliding her very wet, soft, hot pussy up and down my shaft. God, she felt good sliding up and down, rocking her hips with each stroke. I let my hands reach to her tits and start to squeeze and knead them, pinching her nipples between my thumb and finger. "Oh shit. You keep doing that and I'm going to come on you."

"Good." I whispered, feeling the urgency already building deep in my groin. I had no idea I could even come four times in one night, but my body was definitely working on proving that I could. Up and down, she stroked, her hot, sexy pussy caressing my fat head and shaft in just the right way. Her tits bounced in my hands and her breathing began to grow ragged as her body grew closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." She panted softly. "God, gonna come! You're gonna make me come!" She squeaked as her pussy started to clench around me. She slammed herself down and I felt her climax squeeze and clench around me as she came. She sat there, her body doing its thing, but leaving me hanging just out of reach of my own. With a very naughty grin she suddenly pulled off of my dick and practically ran out of the room, leaving her clothes on the floor. I hoped our parents didn't see her darting between our rooms naked.

"Fuck." I swore quietly as I pushed the door closed, my cock throbbing with the desire for release that was so close. I was half tempted to head to her room and finish what she started, but for some really strange reason I didn't feel invited and couldn't quite make myself go barge into her room without it. I finished undressing and flopped into bed, and was asleep in a very few minutes.

---o---

The clock by my bed said two thirty. I didn't know what had woken me, but my cock was rock hard. I reached down and idly stroked it, thinking about what Mandy and Jenny had done to me that evening. My body wanted release, but a hand job just wasn't what I was looking for. I climbed out of bed and silently opened my door. The house seemed quiet, except for what sounded like an occasional gasp or moan from sis's room. I wondered if she was having a bad dream, and suspected that was what had woken me up. I padded silently down the hall, glad that mom and dad's always slept with their door closed and the filter running, which drowned out a lot of noises.

I pushed her door open slowly, trying to stay as quiet as I could, and then stood there, staring. She was laying back on the bed, her little nightstand light on, shining on her completely naked body. Her knees were spread apart and she was pushing a large blue thing in and out of her pussy. It only took my brain a few moments to realize that it was a nearly two foot long, double ended, bright blue, silicone dildo, one end pushed deep into her pussy. She had her eyes closed and was pushing it in and out of herself, grunting and gasping, as it worked in and out of her depths. I pushed the door closed behind me and walked slowly, careful to not make any noise. In only a few steps I was standing next to her bed, watching her push the flexible blue dildo in and out of herself.

"Oh fuck, James. Give it to me. Give me all of it." She whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"If you want me to." I whispered.

"OH SHIT!" she gasped loudly, covering her mouth quickly as she stared at me standing there, as naked as she was. "What are you doing here?"

"Answering your invitation." I grinned, reaching for the toy, pulling it away from her hand and out of her pussy. I knelt on the bed and then moved between her legs. She didn't protest or complain as I lowered my head to her shaved mound and began to gently kiss it, working slowly lower toward her already spread and wet lips. As my lips reached her nether lips, I slowly licked my tongue between them, tasting her excitement.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" She moaned softly, leaning back and relaxing the way she had been before. "God yes," she sighed, as I let my tongue stroke and tease between her lips and over her sensitive clit. "Oh fuck, I want you." She moaned after only a very few minutes of my attentions to her clit. It was what I wanted to hear. I let my tongue leave her pussy and began to kiss my way up her body, kissing her firm stomach and then back and forth to go around and over her sexy tits. I paused to suck each nipple into my mouth, flicking each one with my tongue before moving higher. When I reached her neck, I could feel the head of my dick pressing against her wet pussy. I didn't have to even try hard, to get my head to push right into the gaping entrance to her velvety soft depths. My head slipped easily into her already lubricated vaginal tunnel and my hips eased my long, fat cock deep into her without trouble.

"Ohhhhh fuck me!" She moaned into my ear as her arms pulled my head down next to hers, holding me tight. I began to stroke in and out of her, rocking my hips to drive my shaft all the way into her, my head pushing against the end of her vagina with each stroke. Her hips began to rock in time with my strokes as the two of us worked slowly up the slope, toward a mutual climax. I was learning her signs, and I could tell she was getting close. I let my desire for release in her wash over me, allowing the urgency to grow as her desire grew as well. In and out I stroked, pushing both of us toward climax. "Oh God James, I'm coming!" She gasped as her body clenched around my stroking cock as her arms and legs began to tremble.

I pushed harder and faster, forcing myself into her, until I felt like I was stretching her vagina longer, and then I let it all go. I could feel the warmth overtake me and the cum surge deep into her, as my body jerked and pumped my come fully into her. I lay on top of her trembling body, jerking and twitching as I filled her pussy with my cum.

"Oh God, yes, James! That's what I needed! That's what I wanted." She whispered, as she held me. We lay like that for a while, my dick softening inside her. When I slipped out of her, she rolled us over, laying us on our sides so that we faced each other. She leaned her face against mine and kissed me softly for long seconds. "Stay here." She whispered.

"Uh-huh." I whispered back, knowing exactly what she meant.

We fell back asleep that way, the two of us holding each other, both of us naked and, for the moment, sated.

---o---

"JAMES! What the fuck are you doing in here?" Jenny hissed loudly as she shook me awake.

"Huh? What?" I asked groggily, looking around the room and seeing the sun streaming in her bedroom window.

"You, naked! In my bed?" She snapped quietly.

"Uh, you invited me." I grunted. "Besides, you're naked too."

She looked down at herself as if just realizing she too, was indeed naked. "SHIT!" She gasped, crossing her arms over her exposed tits, the frown on her face turning to a scowl. She slipped out of bed and looked down at me. "Come on. Get out. You're not supposed to be in here, especially not naked!"

I was confused. She had definitely invited me the night before to sleep with her. She grabbed my arm and pulled. "Come on. Out. We have to get ready for school!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I groaned, climbing from her bed. She stood, staring down at the bed as I started toward the door.

"James."

"Yeah, I'm going." I grunted, reaching for the door knob.

"James!" She hissed loudly again, causing me to stop and look back at her, still staring down at her bed.

"What?"

"Um, did we do something last night?"

I chuckled. "We sure as hell did. Once in my room and once here. Why?"

She turned to look at me, confusion on her face. "I sorta remember a strange dream, but I thought it was a dream. I didn't come into your room and strip and fuck you, did I?"

I almost laughed, but the look on her face froze it inside me. "You don't remember coming and badgering me about my date?"

"Well, yeah. But how did that lead to....um... how did that lead to sex?"

"I told you to strip and you did. Then you sat on me while I told you about my date."

"And I fucked you?"

"Uh huh."

"And in here?"

"You were using that blue thing when I came in, and you begged me to fuck you."

"Ohhhhh! Amy I am going to so fucking kill you!" she swore quietly.

"What does Amy have to do with it?"

"Nothing. Just, um, just go get ready for school." She said with a hint of anger on her face.

I shook my head and walked out of her room, checking the hall, to make sure the way was clear, before darting past the bathroom and into my own room. I closed the door and then stood there, leaning against it, thinking about what she had said. "Amy, what did you do to her?" I whispered to myself, with a chuckle. I needed a shower, so I grabbed a pair of briefs and headed back out to the bathroom before sis got into it and spent an hour primping and whatever else she does in there.

An hour later we were dressed and ready to go to school. I rode with sis, as usual, and we separated once we were parked and went our different directions.

"Hey sexy!" I heard from behind me as I was opening my locker.

"Hey Mandy!" I said with a smile as I turned to face her. She slipped up to me and pressed her body against mine before giving me a soft wet kiss that broke every rule about PDA in school. "I know you don't have time to get a tux or anything before the prom Saturday, but if you have a suit, that'd work fine with me."

"Yeah. I have one."

"Good. That's all we need then. I have my dress, the one I was going to wear for Don. But I think you'll get a lot more enjoyment out of it than he would have."

"I will?"

"Uh huh." She said with a conspiratorial grin, as she leaned her face closer to me so she could whisper in my ear. "it's strapless and fairly short and I'm not going to wear anything under it."

"Oh wow!" I smiled back at her.

"Just think of the things you can do with that combination. After last night, I'm sure you can make my evening quite enjoyable."

"I bet I can, for both of us." I agreed.

"You coming to the last basketball game tonight? Last time I'll be wearing my cheerleading outfit, if you're interested."

"Of course, I am." I agreed. "I'll be there."

She leaned in and kissed me again and then headed off to class, leaving me standing there, feeling like an idiot for not saying something a lot less dorky.

The day had gone by glacially slowly. My brain was still wrapped around the thought of her in her cheerleading outfit, the same one I'd had sex with her in just the night before. I knew there wasn't any way I was going to get to do that again, but I still couldn't help but think about it. When the final bell rang, I headed out to the car, finding Jenny already there, waiting. "Hurry up. We have a stop to make on the way home."

1...345678