Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. What's the hurry? It's not like you're gonna be late to the game or anything. It isn't for three hours yet."

"Just get in and shut up!" she snapped. I shrugged and climbed into the car. I had no idea where we were going, and she didn't seem inclined to tell me, not until we pulled into the little natural foods store that Amy worked at. Jenny got out of the car, slammed the door and practically stomped her way into the little shop.

"Jenny!" Amy said cheerfully, as we walked in, Jenny several steps ahead of me. "And James! Now this is a pleasant afternoon."

"What did you do?" Jenny demanded as she walked up to the counter.

"What?"

"What did you do? I know what you did to James, but what did you do to me?"

"You? Who said I did anything to you?" Amy asked defensively.

"Because I woke up this morning in bed with my brother, naked, and it was pretty damn clear the two of us had been fucking, unless I've suddenly taken to peeing my bed."

Amy chewed her lip a moment and then lowered her voice. "Okay. So, I tweaked you a little."

"Tweaked me?"

"Gave you a suggestion. You wanted to teach James what to do with a woman, and I sure as hell wasn't going to be his guinea pig. So, I just gave you the little suggestion that if he asked you to strip, you'd take your clothes off and fuck him. It worked. He asked you to strip and then you showed him all the right things to do."

"I showed him? I thought you showed him. I remember you laying there showing him."

"Me? Uh-uh. I don't do dicks, well not often, though I have to admit, James was a nice exception. It was a lot more fun to let you get me off with that blue thing of yours after he got done fucking you twice."

"Oh Jesus. AMY, he's my brother!"

"Uh-huh. And you WANTED to fuck him. I just helped you along a little."

"Take it away. Undo whatever it was. You can do that, right?"

"Well, not exactly."

"What do you mean not exactly? You mean you can't, or you won't?"

"I can't exactly. I mean, I didn't just throw it in there forever, not like I did with James."

"Okay. Um, not forever. So, like, just how long is not forever?"

"Just exactly like you wanted." Amy said with a grin. "It expires when you run out of ways to teach him to pleasure a woman."

"When I run out of ways? What the hell? I can think of a lot of ways to do that. I have to do all of them with him? What the hell were you thinking?"

"Well, there is an early out."

"An early out? What the hell is that?"

She grinned even bigger. "All you have to do is let him see us having sex."

"Us, as in, you and me?" Sis asked in surprise.

"Yep. Told you I'd help. Never said I'd do it for nothing."

"AMY! You...You...Oh shit!"

"It's either than or you gotta show him all the different ways you know for a guy to pleasure a woman. It WAS your idea."

"Ohhhhh shit. And all he has to do is tell me to strip?"

"That's it. And you better hope he doesn't do it in a public place, if you know what I mean."

"Oh God Amy. You didn't!"

"Uh huh."

Jenny turned around to look at me. "You better not fucking EVER tell me to strip in a public place or so help me you won't have a dick left to use! Got it!?"

"Definitely!" I agreed.

"You sure you don't wanna just do a little fucking with me and let him watch?" Amy asked softly. "I might even let him fuck my cunt again, once you lick me to climax, that is."

"Some friend!" Jenny snapped at Amy before storming out of the building.

I turned to leave and stopped when Amy called me back. "James!"

"Yeah?"

"Most of what I told her was bullshit. I was just yanking her chain. The trigger, to tell her to strip? It only works once, and it sounds like you used it. So, if she does it again, it's her, not my suggestion. But don't tell her that, okay?"

I chuckled. "Got it. I won't say a word!"

"So, sis," I asked, as I climbed into the passenger side of the car. "Just how many ways do you know for a guy to pleasure a woman?"

"Oh, shut the fuck up!"

"And that reminds me. Wasn't that dildo you were using last night, wasn't that a double ender? I mean, I've seen those in porn stuff. It's for using with another girl, isn't it?"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" She snapped at me as she waited for me to back out of the parking space.

I didn't bother to say anything else, but let her stew on what she was told as I drove us home. I had a hunch that I could have some fun if I wanted to, when the time was right.

---o---

I'd watched a lot of basketball and football games in my high school career, but not because I was a sports nut. It was mostly because I had two cheering, really hot girls, to watch, Mandy and my sister. I could always say I was watching my sister, just to be supportive, but I was really there to watch Mandy, and now I didn't have to pretend I wasn't. I openly watched every cheer and move she made, many times her routine finished with a smile in my direction. When the game was over, the girls all headed to the locker room to change, leaving me kind of hanging around the gym waiting. Since it was the last game, for my sister, ever, they had to clear out their lockers. The younger girls were going to have cheer camps over the summer, so they were leaving some things in their lockers, but all the seniors had to clean them out, leaving them all in the locker room a lot longer than the younger girls.

"Hey sexy." Mandy said, as she came out of the locker room and walked across the gym to meet me.

"Hey good looking." I answered, letting her step between my arms and give me a hug. "You looked really good out there tonight."

"I bet you say that to all the cheerleaders you're fucking." She whispered, as she pressed herself against me, and lifted herself on her toes to press her lips to mine. She pressed her lips to mine, holding me against her body, as we kissed for long seconds, the kiss growing more erotic and sexual as it progressed. By the time she broke the kiss, my pants were bulging out with a growing hardon, which she couldn't help but feel against her stomach, as she intentionally pressed herself against me. "Mmmmmmmm. Now that's what I like to feel. It's a shame I wasted all that time when I could have been fucking you for the last three years."

I chuckled. "Well, at least we have now."

"We are, more, I hope. Hey, you wanna do something naughty?"

"Like what?"

"I know that Julie and Samantha are still in the shower. Wanna go spy on them?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Welllll. Because they were making fun of you and me being together. Something about your nickname. How about we sneak in and let them see what a real dick looks like?"

"You want to sneak me in and show me off to them?"

"Well... I want to tease them, and I can't think of a better way than to let you see them naked and for them to see what they're missing and are never going to get."

I rolled my eyes. "And you just expect me to go along with this?"

"Nope. I expect you to object and complain and say no, and then acquiesce and do it anyway, because you know that after we're done here, we're going to go find a place to fuck. So, let's just skip to the second part when you say yes." She said with a grin as she stepped back and pulled me by the hand. I shook my head and followed along, letting her drag me by the hand into the girl's locker room. She looked around and most of the girls had left, leaving only my sister and a couple other seniors getting their stuff together and dressing. Gao, a petite little Asian girl was standing in just her bra and panties, her mouth hanging open as Mandy held her finger to her lips as she pulled me toward the showers.

The two of us stepped into the showers, a large bay with lots of shower heads around the walls, two of which were still spraying water. Julie, who had been the one to laugh at me in the parking lot while I was talking to Mandy about taking her to prom, was standing completely naked, her head tipped back and her long red hair lathered in soap. The sudsy water ran down her body enticingly, streaming down over her orange sized boobs and down her front, the stream splitting to run down both legs and a portion to run down between her legs, through her auburn curls, to stream down to the shower floor.

The other shower head being used, was raining its water down on a tall blonde girl that I knew as Samantha, who was something of a stuck up bitch, according to my sister. She was muscular, but not unattractively so, had a pair of large tits, almost as large as Mandy's 32 D's, and a large patch of blonde curls on her mound shaped like a large triangle pointing down to her pussy.

She stood staring at me, unable to move for long seconds before she finally cried out and tried to cover her boobs with one arm and her pussy with her other hand. "SHIT! MANDY!" she squealed, seeming to be unsure whether to run past me or to move deeper into the showers, away from me.

"What? What is it?" Julie asked, her eyes still closed, soap running down her face.

"It's HIM! Mandy brought him into the showers!"

"Him? Him who?" Julie snapped at her friend pushing her head back under the water to try and clear the soap from her face. "What the fuck Mandy!?" Julie cried when she could see again, her angry look not only for Mandy, but me as well. She turned her back to us and stepped forward to try and continue rinsing her hair, without showing me any more of her body, than I'd already seen. "What the fuck are you doing Mandy? You know you can't have a guy in here! Hell, even Don wasn't allowed in here!"

"What? Afraid that he might see something? Or that you might find out you're missing something?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Julie asked as she finished rinsing her hair and used her right arm to cover her tits and one hand over the juncture of her legs. She walked almost all the way to us and stood there, dripping, but not walking past us.

"You were making fun of him. I thought you ought to see just exactly what it was that the boys found so amusing."

"See what they found amusing?"

"You were making fun of me for wanting to go out with him, maybe you should see what he brings to a date, besides being a really good kisser."

"What are you talking about?" She snapped, Samantha now standing behind Julie, her body covered in the same way as Julie, clearly curious now about the interaction between the girls. I had to say, I was curious too. I had no idea what Mandy had in mind.

Mandy pressed her tits against my back and I felt both hands move around me. One hand, on my chest, held me back against her, the other moved down to my pants and began to undo my belt. "Hey!"

"Shhhhh!" she whispered in my ear. "Just let me. Trust me."

"Fine." I said with a sigh, resigning myself to the fact that I was about to be flashed to the girls. I let go of her hands and let her undo my belt. In a few moments my pants were sliding down my legs and Mandy was pushing my briefs down to expose my already mostly hard dick.

"Holy shit." Julie muttered as she looked down at my hardening cock, both of Mandy's hands wrapped around it, or as much of it as she could. I hadn't ever realized just how little her hands were, or was it how fat and long I was? Her hands slowly stroked me, making me grow fatter and longer with each passing second, my heart pounding in my chest as she intentionally teased me to full mast.

"Just think how this would feel buried all the way to his balls in your pussy, if you could actually take all of it, that is. With that little toy your boyfriend calls a dick, you probably can't even take a real man's dick, and trust me, this is a real man's dick!"

"Holy shit." Julie muttered again, her hands no longer covering her body but both of them reaching toward my dick. I looked down at her chest, her bright pink nipples poking out at me, and her pink areola puckered and engorged around both rock hard protrusions. One of her hands did manage to wrap part way around my shaft and my engorged head, her fingers not quite able to close all the way to her palm. "Fuck that's big."

"Big and fat and he gives me the best fucking I've ever had. So, you still wanna make fun of me? Us?"

"Um. No, I don't think. Can I? Try it, I mean?"

"You mean now you want to have him fuck you? Weren't you just making fun of me a little while ago for going to prom with a geek? Well sister, I don't see any reason you should, do you?"

"I mean, well, we could, just for a second, right?" Julie asked.

"You mean you'd cheat on your boyfriend just to get a taste of his cock?" Mandy asked with a soft laugh. "My, my! How the wheel turns. Wasn't it you that said only a few weeks ago that you'd never cheated on him and never would? Seems to me it was. But here you are, practically begging me to let you do just that. No, I think I'll keep this one all to myself." She stepped around me, pushing Julie back with one hand. She grasped my cock again as she bent over. She used her free hand to lift the back of her skirt up, revealing a complete lack of panties. "James, why don't you put that baby in me and show em what they're missing."

"You want me to fuck you now, here?"

"Unless you wanna throw down and fuck Julie."

"No, I don't think I'd want to do that." I agreed. Not that I was against fucking a good looking blonde, but I was just kind of getting used to having a sorta girlfriend, I didn't want to mess that up. I shuffled the few inches to press my dickhead to her pussy lips. She used her hand to rub my head up and down her lips and then settled me into the entrance to her depths. The pressure on my head was a trigger for action that my body knew better than my mind. Without thinking, I pushed my hips toward her and pressed my cock into her, sliding several inches into her.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck!" Mandy moaned as I pulled back and pressed into her again, this time almost all the way to the end of her depths. A third stroke, had me driven all the way into her, my body pressed against her bare ass. I closed my eyes for a moment and started to stroke in and out of her, my body reacting to the sensations, giving no thought at all to being nervous in front of the two naked girls and the three behind me watching us. In and out I thrust, each stroke giving a soft squish of her juices in the otherwise now quiet shower room. I watched Julie standing there, her fingers moving between her legs as she stared at me fucking Mandy in front of her.

"Ohmygod," Julie moaned softly as she watched Mandy taking my thrusts, my hands holding her hips as I pumped my fat cock in and out of her.

It was a surprisingly short time before she began to moan and gasp in pleasure. "Oh shit. Gonna come. Gonna come." Mandy moaned, as I worked in and out of her sexy depths. I could feel her pussy starting to clench and tighten around me, as she grew closer to orgasm, hers and mine only moments away. "AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Mandy cried as she started to climax, her whole body seeming to tremble, as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me. I stroked only a few more times before my own orgasm pushed itself to its peak. My body jerked hard and I felt the first surge of cum push into her, causing her to cry out in pleasure again. Over and over my body bucked until there was nothing left to put into her.

"Jesus." Julie whispered, as Mandy pulled off my dick and then lifted her skirt to show my cum leaking from her filled pussy, to the still naked Julie.

"Yeah, I know. He comes like a ton in me every time." Mandy said with a grin. "Fuck, it feels so good when he does. Feels like I'm going to explode sometimes."

"Jesus Mandy. I can't believe you just let him fuck you in here!"

"Why not? It isn't the first time." She said with a laugh. She turned and squatted down and leaned her face to me, sucking my now shrinking cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked our combined cum off my shaft and then pulled my pants up, covering my dick back up. "Might even try to sneak in here Saturday night. That might be fun, don't you think James? Fuck me in here in my prom dress, or out of it even? I bet you could get me naked in like ten seconds with what I'm going to wear. What do you think? Wanna fuck me again in here?"

"Hell Mandy. I'll fuck you any place you want, you know that!"

She grinned, as she stood up in front of me. "Yeah, I figured that out already. And I'm going to enjoy every second I can manage, to get with this fantastic cock. Come on. Take me home and I'll show you a few things I have in my closet. I bet some of them will get you all turned on and hard again."

"Won't your parents complain?"

"Well, just so happens, they aren't home tonight, not until later. So, we have, what, maybe two hours to play? No point standing here wasting it, is there?"

"Not that I can see." I agreed, letting her pull me away from the naked girls and past my own sister and out of the locker room again. I was amazed that we hadn't gotten caught either time we'd done it.

---o---

It was only three days until the prom, and I didn't have another chance to do anything with Mandy, other than see her at school. One night was the sports banquet, the other two were family things. As a result, when I saw her in her pink prom dress, her huge, at least to me, tits encased in the pink material, with nothing holding the dress up, and most of her legs bare below the pink hemline, well, it was hard not to pop a boner right there. I didn't think her parents would appreciate it, but FUCK she looked hot! I gave her the corsage I'd bought and then led her to my car, promising her dad that I'd have her home by midnight.

As soon as we'd gotten down the block, she had me pull over and we spent ten minutes kissing and groping each other. She seemed to be at least as horny as I was, maybe more. I got to see how easy it was to pull the top of her dress down, and to explore what little she had on besides the dress. In return I let her take my pants off so she could get rid of my underwear, taking a few minutes to kiss and lick and suck on my engorged head, before putting my pants back on. The rest of the way to school we spent playing with each other, my fingers between her wet pussy lips and her hand playing with my still exposed dick.

To say I felt awkward walking into the prom with Mandy on my arm would be an understatement of epic proportions. I didn't go to my junior prom for lack of a date, and I wasn't planning on going to this one until Mandy broke up with her now ex-boyfriend. Hell, when I asked her, the last thing I actually expected was for her to say yes. It was nothing but a Hail Mary play, to start with. The girls all looked gorgeous in their array of both floor length and short, sexy gowns of all colors and styles. Some were more traditionally conservative, and some, like Mandy's were much more provocative, though I would have to say ANY strapless dress or gown would be provocative to a high school guy. Few, if any, of the people I hung around with were coming, so I hung with Mandy and let her lead me around from group to group, all of them friends of hers, of course. The captain of the cheer squad was BOUND to have lots of friends, even if they really weren't, if you know what I mean. Most of them were polite enough to not ask embarrassing questions about me being with her, but those who did got a standard answer from Mandy. "If Don would have learned to treat a woman half as good as James does, I probably wouldn't have broken up with him, but since he didn't, and James does, well, enough said." That seemed to satisfy most, but not all. Those few then got a private whisper that I could only imagine about, generally getting a shocked or surprised look from the girl, who almost always couldn't resist looking at my crotch.

"JENNY!" Mandy called when she saw my sister walk in with her date, a guy I really didn't care all that much for, named Brock of all things. I thought he was something of a jerk and was dating my sister only because she was a cheerleader. He had no intention of continuing any kind of relationship after graduation, and if he said he was, he was lying. Trust me, brothers know!

1...345678