Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now. Put it in...Nice and easy." She cooed as she lay in front of me. I leaned over her, holding myself with one hand, my other moving to my cock. I rubbed my head up and down between her lips and then gently pushed some of my weight against her. I felt my head push against her tunnel entrance, her body resisting mine for several seconds.

"Ohhhh God." I groaned softly, as my head pushed into her, several inches of my cock sliding into her. I worked my hips, pushing my cock in and out in short little strokes, working more and more of me into her until I could feel my head push against the end of her tunnel. The sensations around my cock, the heat, the softness, the tight firmness, and even the wetness, were sending my brain into overload. I started stroking in and out of her, pulling back until only my head was still inside her before driving quickly, deep into her again. In and out I stroked, feeling my cock get fatter and a tingle start deep within me. I knew this sensation. I'd felt it many times in my own bedroom, but never inside someone else. "I think I'm going to come." I grunted, trying to hold back, somehow knowing that I was supposed to.

Amy reached for my neck, her hand slipping back around behind me. Her fingers stroked up my neck and then down my spine several inches. "Not yet." She whispered as she pressed down with one finger just to the side of my spine.

I continued to stroke into her, pumping my cock in and out, my body screaming for release, feeling as if my cock was getting fatter by the second. I closed my eyes for a moment and then opened them again, staring down at her tits as they rolled and moved on her chest. Her mouth moved in time with my strokes, little gasps and moans slipping from her lips. I felt her tunnel start to contract around me, her legs shaking and trembling. "Now! Come for me now!" she said in a commanding voice as her fingers did a little dance up my spine all the way to the back of my neck.

"UHHH!" I grunted suddenly, my body jerking uncontrollably, jamming my cock deep into her, as I felt the first massive gush of cum lance out into her. "FUCK!" I cried as my body jerked again, surging more cum into her. Over and over my body bucked against her, finally stopping after what felt like an hour. I started to lay down on her, but she pushed me off, coaxing me onto the bed to lay next to her.

"Well, little brother." My sister said, moving to sit on the bed next to me, still completely nude. "How was your first fuck?"

"Doesn't count." Amy said breathlessly. "He had to be coaxed."

"Maybe. But it was still the first time he had his cock inside a girl." Jenny giggled. "Almost the second. He came damn close last night to getting it in me."

"That would have been interesting." Amy said, looking past me to Jenny. "You said, you showered together. You didn't tell me you had sex."

"We didn't. Just a little, um, mutual masturbation." She said a little shyly. "He was too drunk to even take a shower alone, so I had to help him."

"Uh huh. And you really protested getting naked with him, didn't you?" Amy chided. "I think you wanted to be his first."

"Uh-uh. That's just not right. He's my brother, we're not supposed to be having sex."

"Oh? Like showering with him naked was?"

"No way. I don't need that. I have a boyfriend that gives me all the sex I want."

"Not the same thing. You and your brother have been together since before you were born. There's a closeness there that can't be found any other place. That's why so many brothers and sisters do it. You feel safe together, you can experiment together, you can share, even closer, the bond you've had since before birth. I don't see how that's wrong." Amy said quietly.

"Amy. What are you saying? That I wanna have sex with him, just because he's my brother? That's nuts!" Jenny protested.

"Look. You two have always been close. I mean hell, you brought him home when he got drunk AND got naked in the shower with him. You did what? Jacked him off?"

"And let him come between my legs."

"Oh fuck! And you wanna tell me you don't wanna have sex with him?" She said with a frown. "You're just lying to yourself honey. Look at you. You're already flushed, your face is pink as hell. You may not think you want to, but your body sure as hell does. Hell, he is too. He's already getting hard just thinking about it."

I had been laying there, silent, not really wanting to interrupt them, but I had to admit, the thought of having sex with my sister was both exciting and frightening at the same time. My cock seemed to know, better than I, what to do; as it started to grow during their conversation.

"But Amy! NO! Brothers and sisters...they're not supposed to...you know."

"Uh-huh. They're not supposed to get drunk, they're not supposed to get naked in the shower together and they sure as hell aren't supposed to pretend to fuck with his cock between your legs. You're going to do all that and then try and say you aren't supposed to? Good fucking God." Amy said, rolling her eyes. "If I were you, I'd just crawl over him and put that sweet cock into your pussy and get it done."

"I can't." Jenny said, quickly pushing herself off the bed and practically running out of my bedroom.

"Sorry James. I tried." Amy said quietly. "She wants it. You sure as hell weren't saying no. She's just denying herself one fantastic cock."

"So, what? To not be nervous I have to get a girl to ask me to take her clothes off?" I asked as I pushed myself up to sit on the bed.

"Not exactly. You just have to let her kiss you on the lips. Not just any kiss, but a sexy, sensuous kiss. Though I'll tell you a little secret. I added a little something. Just close your eyes and whisper to yourself 'she wants me'. It won't actually make her want you, but it'll help push off the nervousness long enough to get her to kiss you."

"It will? I mean, all I have to do is get her to kiss me and I won't be nervous?"

"Yeah. Why? Want me to make you bark like a dog instead?" She asked with a soft giggle.

"You didn't really program me to do something stupid like that, did you?" I asked suddenly afraid that she might have.

"Oh hell no. I have lots of other things I can tell you to do, that would be so much more fun! Just saying. If I were you, I wouldn't let myself hold onto the other end of a pencil from a girl. You'll suddenly get an irresistible urge to kiss her."

"Oh God." I groaned. "Not really, right?"

"Yes really." She said, sliding off the bed. She moved around, picking up her clothes and dressing one item at a time until she had on everything she walked in with. She stepped over and kissed me on the lips. "Just so you know. I don't usually fuck guys, but in your case I'm glad I made the exception. If you get out to my shop stop by. I'm sure I can find a little time and a little room in the back for a quick fuck." She said seriously before smiling broadly at me. She leaned down and kissed me again before turning and walking out of my room, leaving me alone.

It took all of about thirty seconds to decide to go after my sister. I headed to her bedroom, finding her laying naked on her bed, her legs spread wide, her hand stuffing a fat purple vibrator in and out of her pussy. I stood and stared at her as she arched her back, trying to push her pussy toward the vibrator, a low moan escaping her lips. I was drawn toward her like a moth to a flame, moving in slow shuffling steps until I was standing next to the bed. I stood there smelling her scent as she lay, her eyes closed, moaning and plunging the purple vibrator in and out of her pussy.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, a brief look of shock on her face as she tried to cover her pussy, with the purple vibrator sticking out of her sopping wet pussy. The look only lasted a few seconds before she pulled the vibrator from her pussy and set it aside, slowly reaching for my hand. She grasped my hand and pulled me toward her, bending me over the bed. "Do it James!" she said urgently, trying to pull me on top of her.

"You mean...?"

"Uh huh. I do. She's right you know. I so wanted you to push into me last night. Do it now." She said as she continued to pull on my hand. I let her pull me farther, slowly crawling onto the bed between her spread legs. "That's it. You know what to do. All you have to do is do it."

I looked down at her nude body, her skin smooth and creamy. Her breasts lay on her chest like two rounded hills, her nipples rigid, protruding up toward me from the center of each round pink areola. I leaned my head down toward her, gently kissing her right breast before slowly kissing toward her nipple. She sucked in her breath as I closed my mouth around the hard sexy nub. "Ohhhh fuck." She groaned softly, looping her legs around me and pulling me down against her body. I could feel my engorged head pressing against her hot wet lips as she dug her heels into my ass to pull me up toward her, forcing my cock tighter against her waiting opening.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Push it in me." She moaned softly as my engorged head spread her lips and tried to force itself into her tight confines. "Just push it in."

"Mmmmmmm" I groaned around her nipple as my head finally spread her opening enough to enter, slipping slowly into her as she expanded around my fat shaft.

"Oh God." She groaned again, moving her heels from my ass to plant her feet on the bed. She started rocking her hips, working my cock in and out of her pussy an inch or two with each stroke, lubricating my shaft and working me deeper and deeper into her. "That's it. Fuck me." She moaned as my head pressed against the end of her tunnel. "Make me come on your cock!"

"Uh-huh." I grunted, releasing her nipple and lifting myself up off of her body. I started pumping my hips down at her, driving my cock in and out of her soft, wet pussy. Her body was trying to hold me inside her as I withdrew and then resisting me as I pushed back into her. Over and over, I drove into her, my heart pounding with excitement as I looked down at her. Each impact of my hips against her bare skin made her tits move and wiggle on her chest, the huge soft orbs soon rolling in an almost circular pattern, as she gasped for breath.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come!" she squeaked in a high pitch voice, her hips rocking and pushing back toward me with each stroke. "Gonna....Ohhhhh fuck! Here it comes!" she cried loudly as her body suddenly stiffened, little shudders racing up and down her body. She arched her back, pushing her pussy up toward me, my body reacting to the feeling of her tunnel spasming around my shaft.

"Shit." I grunted softly as my body suddenly bucked down at her, driving my cock deep into her. I felt my cock surge a massive gush of cum into her pussy as she spasmed around me, seeming to be trying to milk my twitching and jerking cock. My whole body seemed to jerk and spasm uncontrollably as I emptied shot after shot of cum into her, finally flopping down on top of her, gasping for breath.

"Oh God!" she moaned, wrapping her arms around me and tangling her legs with mine to trap me against her. She pulled her cheek to mine, her breath tickling my ear as she pulled us together, her soft tits trapping her hard nipples against my chest. "Ohhhhh fuck." She breathed after several long seconds. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Yeah. Me either." I panted as I lay on her, still gasping for breath.

"God if mom and dad found out about this, they'd kill us!" She whispered as we lay there, catching out breath.

"Oh fuck. I don't even want to think about that!" I agreed with her as I pushed up off of her. I rolled off, pulling my shriveling cock out of her and flopping on the bed next to her. She rolled on her side and cuddled up to me, her head on my shoulder and her leg across mine. She reached for my cock and gently played with my shriveled cum covered member.

"You know. As good as this felt, I don't think we should be doing this very much. I mean the more we do it the more likely we are to get caught."

"Yeah." I answered in a whisper, partly disappointed because of how good it felt with her.

"I mean now that you had a taste, we need to find you a regular partner. I can play once in a while, but we really need to get you hooked up."

"Yeah."

"What about Mandy? She's pretty hot. I can't imagine she wouldn't enjoy feeling what you just did to me."

"Mandy!? Isn't that how this all got started?"

"Yeah. Sorta is, isn't it? I'd bet she'll go out with you. Then all you have to do is get her to give you a nice hot kiss and it'll all be over. It's that or keep screwing your sister."

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" I asked, a little hopefully.

She laughed out loud. "You think they make fun of you for having a big cock, which I should tell you IS NOT a bad thing, imagine what they'd start saying, if they found out you did this!"

"Yeah. That could be bad."

"Not to mention what mom and dad would do to us."

"Oh. Yeah." I said a little sullenly.

"So, you asked Mandy if she'd go out. Did you bother to get an answer?"

"No. I was too scared to wait and find out. When she paused, I ran, literally." I admitted quietly.

"Okay. Well, the second thing we gotta do is see if she even answered yes or not. In my book it's not a forgone conclusion she said no."

"The second thing?"

"Yeah. The first thing is you gotta get your naked ass out of my room before I can't resist and ride this cock again." She said as she stroked my again hardening dick.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay." I said, pushing off the bed after she let go of my cock.

"And James!" she called to me, as I headed to the bedroom door, causing me to pause and turn back to look at her again. "Monday, after cheerleading practice. Be there!" I nodded reluctant agreement, before turning and heading out of her bedroom.

---o---

Saturday led to Sunday, which flowed glacially into a VERY long Monday. Not because I was anxious or anything, but because I was scared stiff. I knew that I HAD to show up or my sister would kick my ass. Maybe not physically, but most definitely figuratively. I've been alive long enough to know that you just don't cross a woman. Consequently, I resigned myself to showing up after practice, when we usually drove home from school together, not to just get my ride home, but also for whatever she had planned with Mandy. Mandy was, arguably, one of the hottest girls in the school, having been going with the football team quarterback since her freshman year. It was only recently that they had a falling out, mostly because she caught him in bed with someone else. The rumors had long run around the school, that he was boning other girls, but no one dared spill the beans to Mandy.

Evidently, she figured it out on her own and was currently broken up from him, in more ways than one. I'd seen my chance. A slim chance, but a chance, none the less. I'd admired and fantasized about her, from afar, nearly my whole high school career. Many a night I went to sleep dreaming about her boobs, which where massively huge, bouncing in her tight little cheerleader outfit, as I stroked off. I fantasized about seeing her tumble, or jump, without the tiny little shorts on under the incredibly small skirt, all while jerking myself off to typically massive loads of cum.

Of course, I never seriously thought I'd ever get a chance to see those special parts of her body, let alone in that kind of outfit. Not until she broke up with Ron. Then, just for a moment, I let my imagination run away with my body, and hurl me headlong into the nightmare of last Friday! I'm sure she had quite the laugh with her friends after the game on my account. The dork that was brave enough to ask her out, but not brave enough to stand there long enough to hear her tell me no.

I, somewhat reluctantly, walked to the parking lot to meet my sister, and could see from all the way across the lot that she wasn't alone. I'd expected this. Expected her to be standing with Mandy. I didn't expect her to be also standing with Julie Williams!

Julie was Mandy's best friend. Everyone in school knew that. She was also one of those top ten hotties in school. Not as hot as Mandy, by any means, but still pretty hot for a redhead. I took a deep breath and headed toward the three girls, standing by my sister's car, talking.

"Hey James!" my sister called when she saw me coming across the lot.

"Hey sis." I answered as I stopped a few feet away.

"So. James? You had something you wanted to ask?" Mandy prompted.

"Um. Yeah. Sorta. Well. You'll probably say no anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter."

"What doesn't matter?" she queried curiously.

"Well. I was kinda interested in, maybe, if you wanted to go out someplace, some time. But you're probably busy anyway." I said nervously, adding the last sentence quickly to give her way out.

"You mean like on a date or something?" She asked, while Julie snickered a little, covering her mouth with the top edge of the three-ring binder she had held to her chest, in her crossed arms.

"Yeah, well, sorta." I mumbled.

"Oh. Wow. I don't know. I sorta got the idea that you had already asked me out on a date? That was what you were trying to ask me the other night, wasn't it?"

I snapped my head up to see her face, looking to see if she were serious or if this was some trick to make fun of me. I stared at her in surprise for several seconds before blurting out. "You heard me?"

"I kinda think half the cheerleading squad heard you ask me out to the prom," she said with a hint of a laugh in her voice.

"Oh. Yeah. I guess so."

"You didn't even give a girl a chance to answer."

"Well, I was kinda nervous, and I knew you were gonna say no anyway."

"I was? If you were so sure of that, why would you even ask?" She asked me, Julie covering her mouth with her binder as she tried to keep from laughing, at my expense, of course.

"Well, I had to try, even if the answer was gonna be no."

"Oh? Why? You mean because you've had a crush on me since chemistry class our sophomore year?"

I looked at her stunned. "You knew?"

"How could I not? It was so cute the way you blushed every time I let my hand brush against yours while we were doing lab."

I did blush at that. "Yeah. I guess I sorta did, didn't I?"

"And you were so sure, that I'd say no to bonehead?"

I looked even more stunned when she said that. "Uhhhh. Um, you know about that?"

"Of course. And I know why my boyfriend gave you that nickname." She said with a straight face.

"It's okay. I understand." I said after a few stunned seconds, turning to walk around to the passenger side of the car.

"I didn't say no!" She said quickly, maybe even a bit louder than she intended, freezing me two steps from them. I turned back around, to again look and see if she were making fun of me in some way. "But maybe we should actually go out once, before I say yes?"

"Uh..." I said, not at all sure what to answer. I never really thought I'd get this far and hadn't planned anything. "Um. How about tomorrow?" I finally croaked out.

"You're not really going to go out with him, are you?" Julie hissed at her friend, the notebook no longer covering her face, as she stood staring at her friend in shock.

"Yeah, why not. It might be fun."

"But he's...you know."

"Yeah. I know. A nerd. So? Dating a Jock for the last four years didn't exactly end up too good, did it?"

"No. But this?" Julie asked her.

"Why not?" she said as she stepped toward me. She reached an arm around me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Pick me up at six tomorrow." She said quietly before turning and walking away from the three of us. Julie looked at me with a frown and followed her friend away from our car.

"Well, was that a no?" Jenny asked me across the roof of the car, as I walked around to get into the passenger side.

123456...8