Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Who hasn't climaxed yet? Any of you girls? Gao? Not yet? Well, only two guys haven't finished either. That's Jennie's brother and Kim's date. How about we let them both do you? Can't have any disappointed players, can we?" Mrs. Jefferson was saying moments before Gao let out a long, high pitched cry and began to squirt her cum out at the black guy fucking her, like she had a fire hose attached to her pussy the guy fucking her clearly pumping her full of his cum at the same time.

"Well, well, well. That does present a problem, doesn't it girls? Only one guy hasn't come? James, isn't it? What's the matter James? Didn't want to let it go inside your sister? I can't blame you for that. I wouldn't want my brother filling my pussy with his hot, thick cum either. So, what should we do about it, girls? Who's pussy still needs to be filled? Mandy? No. Pretty sure you'll get all of it you want later tonight. Kim and Jenny already came on his cock, so did Samantha. Seems we're running out of pussies to fuck."

"That's okay." I panted as I pulled out of my sister's still spasming pussy.

"Ohhhhh... No. No, it's not okay. This is an orgy. All players get to come. That's the rules of an orgy. No one goes home disappointed. So, what are we going to do girls? Give him sloppy seconds? That doesn't seem right. Make him finish inside his sister? That doesn't seem like a nice thing to do. He made her come, maybe she should let him take her in the ass?"

"I don't do ass fucks." Jenny snapped.

"No? Well, then. What should we do girls? I know. There's one pussy in this room that hasn't had any attention yet. That doesn't seem fair, does it? Not at all. I think we should let James fuck that pussy. He might need to get it ready though. She hasn't had all the foreplay you girls have been having. How about it, James? You think you can handle a real woman's pussy?" She asked as she hiked her skirt up, exposing the lacy tops of her thigh high stockings and then the creamy white skin of her thighs above the stockings. She pulled the skirt even higher, finally exposing a pair of lacy white bikini panties that were party see through. I could see she had a mat of brown curls on her mound, as she reached for her panties and eased them slowly down. The curls formed a neat triangle that pointed straight at her full, round lips, with a copious amount of inner labia protruding. She left her panties around her thighs and reached between her legs, to stroke her pussy a few times, teasing her inner lips to spread and glisten with her moisture. "Well, James? You want to try a real woman's pussy? Tell you what. If you, can make me come, all your friends here can slip out without any questions. But if you can't. If you don't, make me come at least once, all of you are headed down to the principal's office, wearing just what you are right now, and probably get expelled. So, what do you say James? Gonna take one for the team?"

Mandy stepped over to me and kissed my cheek. "Go ahead." She whispered. "You and I will have plenty of time yet tonight. Give her what she wants and I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"You should listen to her. It'd be a shame for all of them to get a black mark on their record, just because you didn't want to fuck the coach."

"Okay, fine! How do you want to do this?"

"Well, first," she said, moving to one of the piles of pads. She sat on it, and leaned back on her elbows, lifting her legs in the air. "Why don't you take off my panties first?"

"Why not." I agreed, looking to Mandy, who just nodded. I reached for the tiny underwear that was on her thighs. I lifted the panties up her upstretched legs, and worked them over her high heels before dropping them onto the floor, next to me. She held her legs straight up in the air and then slowly spread them into a wide vee. I knew what she wanted first, and it wasn't my dick. I stepped closer and knelt down in front of her. I'd never done this, but I knew what needed to be done. Hell, if porn movies were an instructional video, I was well trained.

I leaned my face toward her pussy and gently licked her pussy lips. I wasn't sure I was ready for the taste. It was sort of tangy tasting, but not exactly unpleasant. I licked again, letting my tongue spread her lips apart, pushing between them as deeply as I could. She let out a gentle moan as my tongue bounced over her clit, not that I'd ever licked one before, but I knew what it felt like under my finger. I licked again, this time concentrating on that hard little nub, making Mrs. Jefferson squirm on the pile of gym pads. I saw Mandy climb up onto the pile of pads behind Mrs. Jefferson and reach down her chest and start to undo the buttons of her blouse. I continued to lick up her slit while I, watched Mandy undoing her blouse. One button at a time the blouse was opened, showing more skin and the white lace bra that she had on under it. Mandy pulled the blouse apart and down her arms before reaching to the middle of her back then unsnapping the bra. In moments, Mandy had the bra pulled up and out of the way of her melon sized tits. I was surprised how big they looked, as Mandy grasped them and squeezed each large, soft orb. With a very naughty looking grin on her face, Mandy leaned down over Mrs. Jefferson, pushing her down flat on the mat. Mandy's tits hung down in front of Mrs. Jefferson's face, as she leaned down to suck one of Mrs. Jefferson's nipples into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuck, yes!" Mrs. Jefferson moaned, to the new sensations. "So good! You two are going to make me come!"

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" Mandy asked, as she switched from one nipple to the other.

"Oh, yes it is! So much!" She moaned.

I knew I needed to do something, but it took long seconds licking and teasing her clit before I realized I needed to push a finger into her. I put the tip of my finger right at the entrance of her depths and teased it around in a circle, getting ready to push it into her.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she cried suddenly, her whole body jerking and trembling as her climax washed over her. I wasn't even sure what it was I had done to trigger it, but I was glad I had, whatever it was.

"I think it's time to give her the whole thing." Mandy moaned softly, lifting her head from Mrs. Jefferson's chest, exposing the fact that one of Mandy's tits was in her mouth as well.

I stood up and aimed my cock at her pussy. She was still moaning with her unfinished climax, as I pushed my cock slowly into her, drawing a huge gasp and cry of delight from her. "OH FUCK, YES! Give it to me! Fuck me with that cock! Ohhhhh God, yes!"

I started to pump in and out of her, working my shaft deeper into her with each stroke, as Mandy crawled over Mrs. Jefferson's face, lowering her pussy down while spreading her legs wide. I watched Mrs. J reach up and pull Mandy's hips down toward her face, her tongue coming out to lick and stroke her wet pussy. I glanced over and saw everyone else getting dressed, while we kept Mrs. J busy, each couple slipping out as soon as they were decent. The last to leave, besides us, was Jenny and her date. She stepped to me, kissed my cheek and whispered that she'd make sure I was rewarded for this.

In and out I thrust, working my own orgasm closer and closer, while I watched Mrs. J tease Mandy, toward one of her own.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck!" Mandy gasped as she began to climax on Mrs. J's face, her whole body trembling, and shaking. The sight of Mrs. J making Mandy come on her face, was more than my over sexed eighteen-year-old mind could take.

With a huge grunt, my body jammed hard into Mrs. J, pumping a gush of hot cum deep in her pussy. It seemed to be what she was waiting for, and with a loud cry, she began to climax again, crying YES YES YES! Over and over as her body trembled and squirted shot after shot of her own cum out at me.

The three of us finally stilled, all of us panting and sweating. Mrs. J gently coaxed Mandy off her face, and then pushed me out of her pussy as she stood up. Other than her stockings and her skirt pulled up around her waist, she was naked, my cum, leaking from her pussy, running down her stocking covered leg. "I think we made a mess." She whispered. "Not to mention all three of us smell like sweat and sex. We can't very well go back in there like this, can we?"

"I wouldn't think so." I agreed. "But what can we do about it?"

Mrs. J smiled and started to take off her skirt. "There's a shower right next door, isn't there?" She didn't wait for a reply and stripped off her stockings, leaving her completely naked. She grabbed me by my softening dick, and pulled me to the door, pausing at the door to look back at Mandy. "You coming?"

"Why not? What other trouble can I get into tonight?"

"That's the spirit." She pulled me out of the room and around the corner, into the girl's locker room. In moments she had me in the shower with a several shower heads raining water down onto the floor. It took a few seconds for the water to get warm enough, and then she stepped under it. She rolled her eyes and shook her head before stepping out of the water and grabbing my hand. She pulled me under the water and then pushed my hand between her legs. "It's a lot more fun if we wash each other, isn't it?"

"I guess so," I answered as she reached for the dispenser on the wall and ejected some of the flowery smelling soap onto her hand. She started to wash my body, looking toward Mandy expectantly. In a few moments, Mandy had joined us and the three of us were rubbing soapy hands all over each other. I seemed to be concentrating most of my efforts on Mrs. J's tits, and between her legs, which seemed to be getting her turned on again, based on how much time she was spending stroking my hardening dick.

"You know, I wouldn't mind having a little more of this in me, if your date doesn't mind too much."

"What am going to say? No?" Mandy answered.

"Not likely." Mrs. J said as she turned around and bent part way over. "Come on James. I've heard all about your nickname, how about you tell me again why they gave you that nickname."

"Because I always have a hardon when it was shower time." I answered as I rubbed my mushroom head between her lips.

"Good. Now show me." She moaned, pushing back away from the shower wall toward me, forcing my cock into her hot wet pussy. "Fuck me. Fuck me, make me come again. It's been sooooo fucking long since I've had a man's cock in my pussy. Let me feel my pussy come around you and then fill me up again."

I wasn't at all sure what the hell had been going on, but if fucking her again helped keep me from being suspended a week before graduation, then what the hell. It's not like I was attached to anyone. I wasn't even sure why Mandy wanted to be with me, other than the sex we shared. I grasped her hips and began to pump my dick in and out of her pussy, the water cascading down onto her back and then running down her body and ass. In and out I thrust, enjoying the sensations of her hot wet depths around me. I reached for her big tits, grabbing each one and gripping her nipples between my palms and fingers.

"Oh fuck, yes! I don't know who's been teaching you, but give them a gold star because you are DEFINITELY doing all the right things to make me come." She panted, as I continued to pound into her. In and out I drove, working both of us toward another solid climax. I held myself back, thinking about all kinds of things, the plunging, the smell of the soap, anything but her naked body and how good it felt to be stroking in and out of her. I didn't want to come too soon, and was rewarded by feeling her climax start before I couldn't hold back any longer. In and out I stroked into her spasming pussy, my mind now concentrating on exactly how it felt, and the fact that I was fucking one of the sexiest teachers in the school, right in the girl's shower. The thought, was all it took, to push me over the edge.

"Fuck. Gonna come!" I grunted as my body jerked and I pumped several strong surges of cum deep into her pussy. I was left standing there, panting, my cock twitching and leaking cum into her still spasming pussy.

"Oh yeah. That was just what I needed." She breathed as she coaxed my hands from her tits and my dick from her pussy. She turned around in the spray and used one hand to wash her pussy, and then quickly washed my dick. "I think we better go find our clothes, before we get caught by someone less forgiving than I am."

We dried off quickly with towels in the locker room, and then snuck back into the mat room to dress. Mrs. J waited until both of us were completely dressed and ready to leave, before she stepped to the door and opened it.

"Mrs. Jefferson? Why?" Mandy asked as we walked across the darkened practice gym.

"I've watched you girls play this game for six years. Every year the seniors sneak off someplace to play this game at prom. This is my last year here. I'm going to UT Austin next year as assistant cheerleading coach. I thought, this one time, since I knew where you were going to do it, that I was going to get some. And I did."

"I hope it was worth it."

"It was. I'd have been just fine letting James do what he did, you throwing in, just added a little more spice. Nice going away present, actually. Didn't know you went both ways."

"Sometimes, if I'm turned on enough." Mandy answered.

"Now you two get back in there. I don't want to find out you were sneaking off again, got it?"

"Yes ma'am," Mandy answered, before leading me, by the hand, back into the main gym.

"Everything okay?" My sister asked when she and the other girls found us again.

"Yeah. You can thank your brother for being one hell of a fuck. He gave her three good orgasms." She whispered. "Needless to say, none of us are in any trouble."

"Thanks James!" Kim said, stepping toward me and hugging me. She leaned her face to mine and pressed her cheek to mine, to whisper in my ear. "And thank you for the orgasm. It was quite nice. If you get bored over the summer, look me up, I bet we can find some way to kill a few hours."

"Sure thing," I answered awkwardly as she kissed my cheek, and stepped back.

"I think that goes for all of us," Samantha said quietly. "I guess I owe you an apology."

"For what?"

"Some of the things I said about you. I might have been wrong about you. Thanks for covering for us."

"You're welcome." I answered, as they announced the last dance, a slow dance. Mandy pulled me out onto the gym floor, to dance, and pressed herself against me. The two of us swayed back and forth gently, neither saying anything for a long time.

"James?" she finally whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I want to apologize too."

"For what?"

"For using you. That's what I've been doing, using you. For sex mostly. I just wanted you to know, I think you're a really special person. Someday some girl is going to find you and be one very lucky girl."

"But not you."

"No. but we both knew that anyway, didn't we? I mean, I'm getting over Don. I don't need to start another relationship right before I go off to college."

"I don't even know where you're going."

"Purdue." She whispered, "you?"

I grinned and kissed her cheek. "Would you believe University of Texas, Austin?"

Mandy pulled her face back and looked at me in surprise, checking to see if I was serious. "Oh James. You are going to be such a bad boy, aren't you?"

"I'm pretty sure Mrs. Jefferson is going to make sure I am, once she finds out I'm there." I chuckled as Mandy pressed herself back against me.

"Tell me, I never taught you oral sex, and I know damn well you were a virgin when we started, how did you know what to do with her?"

"What does a guy do when he doesn't have a girl?"

"Porn."

"And lots of it." I answered. "Looks like it was good for something."

"Somehow, I don't think you're going to have to watch much anymore. Between your sister and Mrs. Jefferson, I think you're going to be a busy boy." I nodded in agreement as the final song drew to a close and they announced that it was time to start heading home. I led Mandy out to my car and held the door while she slipped into the passenger seat. I climbed into the driver's seat and we started for home. "James, do you think you can get it up one more time tonight?"

"Probably."

"Good. Find someplace to park. I need to get fucked by you one more time before you take me home."

"I'd be happy to." I answered, turning into the city park. It wasn't going to be nearly as comfortable as the mat room would have been, but I doubted either of us was going to mind, not after all the sex we'd had that night.

I dropped her off well before midnight and headed home. I stripped and flopped on my bed naked, exhausted from the night's events. I was almost asleep when the door to my room opened and closed again. Moments later I felt my bed move and then felt a warm naked body press against mine. Jenny laid her head on my shoulder and draped one leg over both of mine, her thigh nuzzling my deflated dick. She kissed me softly on the cheek, then the two of us drifted off to sleep together.

In a few more days we'd graduate and life would be much different. I wasn't going to college a virgin, and I was pretty sure that I was going to have one mature woman to teach me more ways to make a woman orgasm. Until then, I had a summer to spend quality time with the rest of the cheerleaders, including the one living under the same roof as I did.

1...345678