Bonfire Ch. 02

Story Info
Susie continues having new experiences, but not the type she.
2.6k words
4.65
11.1k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susiegrl
susiegrl
24 Followers

This is a continuation of Susie's first college party, and is much more intense than part 1. It includes elements of nonconsent, misogyny, degradation etc. If you don't enjoy any of that, please skip! Thank you and please let me know what you think.

**********************************************************

I'm sitting on my heels, my shoes and purse lying a few feet from me. There's a dying bonfire glowing down next to me. The coals still giving off waves of heat as they sparkle in the growing darkness. Music from the party, which was overwhelming when I was inside the house, can barely be heard in our position down the field. It would be a picturesque setting if it wasn't for the one guy molesting my breasts while holding me from behind and the second with his three fingers down my throat and two fingers pressed against my virgin pussy.

I'm gagging on the fingers, and I quickly move from trying to pull the man off my breasts to pulling the fingers out of my throat. As I hold tightly onto the man's arm he pulls up and I feel myself being lifted off the ground. He uses his other hand to tug my panties. Pulling them down so they're resting around my knees.

When he finally pulls his fingers out of my throat he slaps me, my own saliva spreading across my face. I feel my eyes stinging and filling with tears as I start crying harder. He slaps me again, my face burning. "Breath Susie, breath." He says as though he's not half the reason I'm freaking out. Still, I try to catch my breath. "Feel yourself Susie. Take your fingers and feel your cunt."

I wince at that word. I always hated how sharp it sounded, how slutty a girl would have to be to describe her pussy like that. "Feel your sopping wet cunt Susie." He repeats and takes my hand, pressing my fingers against my pussy. My dress rides up my thighs to expose more of me. "Tell us how wet you are."

I shake my head, feeling tears filling my eyes again. I can't say it outloud. I'm wetter than I've ever been. I feel like my pussy is vibrating through my whole body. He slaps me again, "Don't make us punish you Susie. Tell us how wet you are."

"I-It's really wet." I can barely say it.

"What is wet slut?" The man behind me laughs. He pulls my nipples and twists them making me cry out. "Tell us what is soaking wet."

"My pussy" I gasp out.

He twists harder, my nipples aching and sending sharp pain through me. "Wrong answer dummy."

"My c-cunt. My cunt is soaking wet." I finally admit through tears. I moan as he releases my nipples, letting all the blood rush back to them.

"Good girl." He growls, massaging my breasts. "But who gave you permission to rub your slutty cunt?"

I look down, realizing that I have been rubbing this entire time, spreading my wetness around my pussy and pressing on my clit. At the same time the man in front of me slaps me again.

"Hands by your side slut." He orders unnecessarily. I've already pulled my hand away. "Don't touch that cunt without permission again." I shake my head, I don't want to touch, I didn't mean to rub, I don't know what is wrong with me.

I feel the man behind me unclasping my bra. The straps fall down my shoulders and he quickly slides my arm through one strap and then repeats with the other. I can tell he's done this before and the thought is sobering. I hear something and turn to see he's thrown my bra on the smoldering coals, quickly rendering it useless.

Watching it catch fire, my mind clears a little. I turn back to the guy in front of me. "Please, I don't want to do this. I'm not like this. Please can I go?"

"Shh Susie. Relax. Here, Jason has something for you to drink." At this the guy behind me presses a bottle to my lips and tilts it up, pouring vodka into my mouth. I cough as it hits my throat. He's still pouring and I have to swallow hard to keep from gagging. After a few big mouthfuls he lets me breathe for a moment. Then he starts again, pouring the same amount down my throat, ignoring my coughs and protests.

"We have a few more questions for you. Then you can go back to your girlfriend. Just be honest honey. This is going to help you." Help me how, I have no idea. I can feel myself going fuzzy, like I'm looking at everything through goggles. "We already know you've never been fingered or had sex. You must have sucked a cock though, right?"

I shake my head, almost ashamed at my prudishness. "Why not slut?"

Jason slaps my right breast and I gasp, feeling my nipples ache as he starts pulling on them again. "Answer Mike's question Susie."

Mike, who was now rubbing my clit gently, prodded, "Why did you never suck a cock? I'm sure boys wanted you to. That's a little selfish don't you think?"

I know he's right. My friend Will always wanted to hook up. The most we ever did was me jerking him off after school a couple times. He tried to get me to suck him enough that I told Jess and she told him to fuck off and leave me alone. I wince thinking about Jess. She knew this was going to happen. If she was here she would never have let me get into this mess. Course she would never be caught at a party like this. That was the whole point.

"I don't know." I admit. "I didn't want people to think I was a slut." I don't know why I said that, I'm even not sure if it's true.

"Hmm, that's very selfish Susie." Mike moves his fingers from my pussy to my face. I close my eyes expecting a slap but he just rubs my wetness over my cheek, across my lip, before sliding his fingers into my mouth. "Suck your slutty cunt off my fingers Susie." He slides his fingers over my tongue and I can taste myself on him. I taste light, with just a hint of saltiness. With my eyes still closed I don't see his other hand coming across to slap me. "Suck bitch," he adds. I obey, tears streaming down my face. I suck his fingers as they fuck in and out of my mouth.

"Good slut. That's not so hard is it? Open wide and let these fingers fuck your mouth." I part my lips as he pushes his fingers against my throat. I can feel the vodka coming back up, but he pulls his fingers back just in time and adds, "If you puke, these are going up your cunt." He goes back to finger fucking my throat. I gag and retch under him, but manage to keep from doing more. Drool drips down my chin, onto my tits and Jason starts rubbing it into me. Mike adds a finger, stretching my lips and throat. Fucking it deep so I gag hard. He tells me, "If I feel your teeth again you're going to lose them. Now keep your mouth open wide slut." I hadn't even realized my teeth touched him, but I open my mouth as wide as I can before he continues.

He pulls his hand out and rubs my spit all over my face. I hear him standing up and feel him pull my hair back, so he can spit into my mouth. I move to close my mouth but he slaps me and goes back to violating my throat. It's a half second before I realize that it's not his fingers raping my mouth, but his cock. He has his hands wrapped around my hair and hes fucking deeper into my throat, holding me down on him and and smacking the back of my head to get me deeper. I can feel my lips pressing against his balls. He pulls me off and I try to twist away from him. He's ready for that and pulls me back onto his cock. Holding me deep again I hear them talking but I can't focus on their words.

I feel Jason move from behind me and I try to pull myself away but Mike's grip is too strong. He pulls my head so that I have to crawl forward to keep up. Immediately I realize my mistake as Jason roughly tugs my panties down and pulls my hips back toward him. He's pushed my dress up and I can feel him rubbing my pussy. I'm so wet, even as I'm gagging on Mike I can't help moaning from his touch. Mike tells me to look at him and as I try to look up I feel Jason's cock spreading my pussy lips and spearing my insides. Mike laughs as I scream wide-eyed onto his cock. Jason pushes in and I feel him tearing me open. My pussy stinging and burning as it swallows his cock whole.

"Fuck man, she was a legit virgin." He groans as he fucks me deep, his balls hitting my clit. I can feel my wetness covering his cock.

Mike groans hard, and pulls me deeper on to him. Holding my head against himself I can hear him moaning and feel his cock pulse in my mouth. "Swallow bitch." He tells me like I have any other option, my throat sucking his cock dry. After what feels like a lifetime he pulls me off his cock and pushes me away, leaving me gasping for air and coughing up cum.

Jason pulls out and flips me onto my back. "Look at me slut." He commands as he thrusts deeper inside me. I stare at him, watching him enjoy me like I exist solely to pleasure him. He wraps his hand around my throat and fucks me deeper. "Feel how wet your hole is Susie." He groans, picking up the pace. I can feel his cock like he's still growing inside me. "You're made for this slut, you're made to take cock like a whore." He repeats this as he forces himself deeper and harder in and out of me. I can barely breathe through his hand, my head swimming, the taste of Mike's cum lingering on my throat, the feeling of my soaking wet cunt squeezing Jason's hard cock. It's all too much. I shudder, small explosions running through me, moaning and shaking under him. I can't hide it. I didn't even know it was happening until Jason moans, "you're such a whore Susie, cumming on my cock like that." He groans and I can feel his cock throbbing as he fills me with cum. He thrusts into me a few more times, pushing his cum deeper inside me.

Finally he releases me and pulls out. I'm left lying in my own mess, cum leaking from my freshly fucked hole. I can hear them leaving me, walking toward the house. One of them laughs at a joke I can't make out.

I'm not sure how long I was lying there. I either passed out or was lost in my thoughts. I orgasmed so hard from him using me. The memory of their cocks is swarming my mind and I can do nothing to stop it.

Maybe I'm too drunk, too dazed, or too distracted, but I don't hear the man before I feel his hands touching my legs. As he runs his hand up my leg he tells me, "I came so hard watching you get fucked sexy. You are hot as fuck." I look up and recognize him as one of the guys who was sitting around the fire when Mike started talking to me. His hand moves up, playing with my cum filled pussy. "Jason left your cunt too messy for me slut." With no warning he flips me onto my stomach, kicking my legs apart.

I murmur, "Please..." but he puts his hand to my lips, pressing my own panties into my mouth.

"Shh, I saw how much you loved what they did to you. You're no dyke, are you?" His fingers are rubbing my pussy. A moan escapes my lips as his fingers expertly trace my clit. I feel him spreading my and Jason's cum from my pussy to my ass. He moans as his finger presses into my tiny hole. I shake my head, tears streaming again, as he adds a second finger, rubbing Jason's cum deeper into me. He pulls his fingers out of me and I can feel his cock head pressing against me.

"N-no" I try to protest through the gag but he pushes my panties deeper into my mouth.

"Shhh beautiful, you're going to love it." With no warning he presses hard, breaking past my tight ass rim, popping into my asshole. I scream into the gag, my body trapped as he pushes deeper than I thought possible. Crying beneath him I finally feel his balls resting on my pussy. He holds himself inside me, moaning, "You're so sexy. Your pussy is dripping on my balls honey. I love how much you want this." He pulls his cock almost all the way out, groaning as he does. "Your ass is the tightest hole I ever felt." He pushes deep again, ignoring my cry. He starts pumping in and out, groaning as he does. "Fuck baby, you're squeezing me so hard it almost hurts my cock."

I can feel the vibrations returning, starting from my cunt and spreading out. The pain in my ass almost numbs as he pumps his cock harder and deeper. "You're lucky I jerked off watching you getting used baby. I can last so much longer."

I moan as he forces his cock deep in my ass, grinding himself into me. His balls rubbing into my cunt. I feel my orgasm building and can think about nothing but release before he sharply pulls out. "Not yet, baby." He laughs and pulls out. Flipping me around, he lifts my legs over my head and slides back inside my asshole. "Fuck, still so fucking tight."

As he's thrusting, he pulls my panties out of my mouth, and sticks two fingers in their place. "Suck, baby." I do as he tells me until he pulls his fingers from my mouth. He slides them in my cunt, and I can feel how wet I am. His fingers fuck me as his cock stretches my ass. I can't stop moaning, my orgasm returning, and all of a sudden nothing matters but cumming. I lift my ass to meet his cock, moaning as he fingers my pussy harder. I'm almost there when, with no warning, he pulls out of my holes. I can feel my orgasm disappearing. My body is writhing, trying to get more.

"Please." I beg him and he laughs.

"Please what baby? Tell me what you need." He rubs his cock against my asshole.

"Please fuck me." I gasp.

He grins and rams his cock hard into my ass, his fingers filling my cunt. He's fucking me as hard as he can. I moan, my body shaking, vibrating, those explosions in my eyes, cumming over his fingers and cock. Then I feel him exploding in my ass. He holds my head and rams himself in and out of me. He's moaning and grinding into my ass. My own orgasm continues. Only finishing as he falls on top of me, his cock softening inside my ass.

As I lie there, spent, my legs fall on either side of him. I hear footsteps and someone gasps nearby. "What a whore." I can hear a girl say before they turn back to the house.

"She's not wrong." I admit to myself, as the man inside me pulls out letting his cum leak from my ass.

susiegrl
susiegrl
24 Followers