Boning Libby Ch. 02 - After Dark

Story Info
One good lay deserves another.
862 words
4.5
1.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shooting on the movie had wrapped up for the evening. Libby Smallbone was thinking about her afternoon with Eddie. She smiled.

The cast and crew were staying at a nice hotel just a few minutes from the production site. Libby was sharing a room with her sister, Rebecca St. James, one of the stars.

"I didn't get a chance to ask you," Rebecca said. "How was your afternoon with Eddie?" Libby blushed and smiled.

"Wonderful!" Libby said, smiling broadly.

"Good," said Rebecca, smiling. "You were gone a while. Did you have fun?"

Libby blushed. "Yeah," she said quietly. "Yeah, I did." She chuckled. "I need to go for a walk."

"OK," said Rebecca.

Libby's walk wasn't very long. It was just to the elevator and down a corridor. She knocked on the door.

Eddie had just gotten out of the shower. He was drying off when he heard the knock on his door. "Who's there?" he said.

"Libby." Eddie smiled. He had a pretty good idea what she wanted.

"I was just going to bed," Eddie said.

"I know, " Libby cooed in the sexiest tone she could muster. "That's why I'm here." Eddie couldn't help but laugh. He opened the door. He noticed that Libby was wearing the same clothes she had worn earlier.

Libby smiled at the sight of Eddie naked. "You must have been expecting me," she said with a chuckle. She planted a firm kiss on Eddie's lips, rubbing against him. Her lips lingered on his. "Hey, do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Not at all," Eddie said with a bemused smile. He shook his head as Libby disappeared into the bathroom. A minute later, she emerged naked. Eddie smiled. He was starting to get hard.

Libby grabbed Eddie and pulled herself up tightly against him as she kissed him hard. Her tongue was in Eddie's mouth. Eddie responded in kind.

Libby blew in Eddie's ear. His hands explored her naked body. He kissed Libby's tits. Her nipples stood up. Meanwhile, Libby grabbed Eddie's cock, yanking and stroking it.

The lovers fell onto the bed. It was nice and firm like the one in Libby's room. They giggled. Libby kissed Eddie hard. She continued stroking Eddie's dick. Now she felt Eddie's finger inside her pussy. She grinned. Eddie kissed her. Libby sighed audibly.

"Jesus, Eddie," Libby said, "I am so turned on." She kissed him on the lips, then began moving down his body, kissing his chest up and down.

Now Eddie pushed Libby's vagina open. He stuck his face in it. His tongue began to work Libby's female area. "Ooohhh," she sighed. Libby was excited. She continued to play with Eddie's penis.

Libby broke into a sweat as Eddie's tongue continued to pleasure her. "Jesus Christ, Eddie!" she exclaimed again.

Eddie pulled his head out. "You like it?"

"No," said Libby. "I love it! Keep going!" She was beginning to gasp. She was feeling shivers up and down her pretty naked body. "Keep it up!"

That was exactly Eddie's plan. His tongue probed deeper into Libby's sweet pussy. She was shaking. She worked Eddie's cock even harder.

Eddie was hard as a log. He smiled at Libby. "Ready?" he said.

"I was ready when I got here," Libby said. She was lying on her back. Eddie pulled his face out of her. She sighed.

"Good," Eddie said. He climbed on top of Libby. She smiled and spread herself wide. It was an easier entry than he'd had that afternoon. His hard cock slid into Libby. She smiled at him as he entered her.

"Ooh, Eddie," Libby moaned. His stiff organ pushed in and out, in and out, a little harder and a little deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, yeah!" Libby cried. She closed her eyes as Eddie continued to push in and out of her. "Oh YEAH!" She happily wriggled underneath Eddie. She kissed him. "Keep it up!" That was just what Eddie planned to do.

Eddie continued to push, thrusting his large, hard cock deep inside Libby. Libby moaned. "Oooohhh. Oh, Eddie." She smiled. Eddie kissed her again as he continued ramming her.

Libby's whole body was shaking. She was shivering from head to toe. Her breath was short. "Oh, Eddie," she gasped

"How are you doing?" Eddie said.

"Great!" Libby replied in a low tone, gasping and shivering. "Great!"

"Good," Eddie said. He kissed Libby. He was still sliding in and out of her. Libby closed her pussy tightly around Eddie's stiff cock. Eddie pushed a couple more times before his hard dick started to jerk sharply. He spewed a river of fluids into Libby. She smiled broadly as her quivering body took it all in. Eddie went limp. He pulled out of Libby and climbed off her.

"God damn, Eddie" Libby said. "That was so great!" She kissed him.

Eddie smiled. "Glad you liked it," he said. "It was good for me too. I don't think you know how good you are."

Libby smiled. "Thanks," she said. Eddie kissed her. Maybe we can do it again later." Libby put her head on Eddie's chest and closed her eyes. She dozed off happily.