Boning My Stepsister on a Road Trip

Story Info
Stepsiblings get freaky in a gas station bathroom.
846 words
4.18
19.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla and I are sitting in the SUV while my dad and stepmom are inside the gas station.

"Seriously? You have a crush on me?"

I shouldn't act surprised though, because my stepsister has been dropping hints ever since she turned 18 that she knows it.

"Yes, I do. I know it might seem strange since we're stepbrother and stepsister, but I can't deny that I think you're hot."

"Haha! Yeah, thanks to my tits, right?" Her tone is playful and flirtatious.

Speaking of which, they do look nice, smooshed together in her tight t-shirt.

"Well, I wouldn't put it like that," I hedge. "I mean, you have a great personality, too."

"Ha! Oh, please!" However, when she says this, her fingers drop down to my knee cap, rubbing it gently.

Right now, it's just my step sister and me sitting in the backseat of the car, our parents inside the gas station.

"Truth be told...I've wanted your cock for quite some time."

"Huh?"

"You thought it really was an accident when I walked in on you while you were showering?? If you believe that, you must believe in the tooth fairy!"

She pulls her hand away, knowing she has me under her spell. The front doors open at the same time, and my dad and stepmom settle into their seats. At this point, I can feel Kayla's gaze on me, and my excitement grows. Just as my dad is about to leave the station, he stops abruptly.

"Honey, did you buy the toothpaste?"

"No, I thought you were going to get it," she replies, annoyed.

"No, we agreed that you'd buy it."

"No, we didn't!"

"Ugh! Come with me, so I don't get the wrong type!"

"Damn it, the line's too long in there," she retorts.

"I don't care!"

As they leave the car, leaving Kayla and me alone together, her hand finds its way to my lap, and starts caressing the bulge in my shorts.

"What do you plan on doing, Kayla?"

My heart races as desire floods through my mind.

"You want me to do it, don't you?"

I nod in agreement before speaking. "Yes, I do."

Unzipping my shorts, she slips her hand inside the front of my shorts. Her delicate fingers wrap around my manhood, while her touch remains discreetly hidden beneath my t-shirt.

"Mmm, I've imagined this moment for so long," she whispers, stroking me through my shorts.

To reciprocate, I reach out and touch her chest. Her breasts are fuller and more remarkable than I had ever imagined. It feels heavenly having her hand rubbing my cock while I give her an unofficial breast massage.

"Shit! Mom and Dad are coming back!"

"Fuck!!"

Releasing her tits, I tuck my cock into the band of my shorts, and zip them up.

"Wait! Please!"

"What's going on now?! We're supposed to be leaving," my dad exclaims, raising his hands in frustration.

"Sorry, I really need to use the restroom! My stomach's upset, " I fib.

"Alright, fine! Kayla, you might as well go too. Don't want to stop again for a potty break."

Walking briskly through the gas station, my eyes follow her tight ass, my cock still rock hard. Mercifully, no one is around us when the bathroom door opens and we enter. Relief washes over me as I find this particular bathroom impeccably clean. We both know the upset stomach spiel was a lie, while knowing the true reason we came here.

Without wasting any time, we embrace each other passionately, and I lift the hem of her t-shirt, gently lifting it up as she raises her arms, ridding herself of it. Unfastening her bra and sliding down the straps, I release her breasts, which are more stunning than I had ever imagined. With firm nipples protruding, I take one into my mouth and playfully tease it.

"Oh, yes, baby, that feels good," she murmurs. "But, we don't have much time!"

We embrace again in a kiss; our tongues intertwining in a brief and intimate dance. Moments later, our pants (and underwear) are around our respective ankles. I reach around her, grabbing a breast. Soon thereafter, my rod is past her folds, sinking deeper inside. Fondling and squeezing one of her big tits, I thrust back and forth, the pace quickening as I witnessed her free boob bouncing around incessantly as I drove hard into her.

"I'm on the pill," she whimpers, giving me a go-ahead to finish inside her.

Knowing this is not the time for tender, slow and romantic lovemaking, we both go as fast as possible; our orgasms hitting before anyone has come to use this particular bathroom. With a few more thrusts, I drain my manhood completely, leaving Kayla to herself, whimpering in postcoital bliss. We pull up our pants and do our best to make it look as if we were not fucking. Exiting the bathroom, we pass a stranger, who's grinning at us.

"It sounded like you two had fun in there."

"Yes, we did. It was a wonderful fucking time!"

THE END