Bonnie goes to a Male Strip Club

Story Info
Bonnie blackmailed by up skirt video sucking, swallowing cum.
2.6k words
4.07
21.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranger noticed the pretty young office lady. She had a nice white blouse that showed through to her bra. She was wearing a short skirt and he could see the glowing patch of her white panties up-skirt. The black lights in the club brightly showed her panties and her bra. He could see the brown spots of her nipples through the material.

"Hi gorgeous," he said when near her.

As he danced near her she seemed really attracted to him beyond just the drinks. She tipped him well and ran her hands up and down his thighs and squeezed his ass cheeks obviously getting a thrill from it. Then as he turned while dancing in front of her, she ran her hand from his ass crack all the way along his crotch and fondled his balls rubbing up to the base of his cock. She seemed to enjoy the size and hardness of the base of his cock. She rubbed his perineum as if toying with his prostate, and let her finger drift to his asshole, touching it with a finger tip feeling inside of his rim with her finger. Her finger ultimately played with the tightly closed opening.

Her friends clapped vigorously encouraging her.

Bonnie tipped him more and wanted a private dance. Ranger drew a cape around them loosely and she leaned over to kiss, lick, and suck his cock. Her leg was over the armrest in a kinky position, and her panty covered pussy was exposed showing nice curves. The chair and her angle was just perfect so he could reach down and fondle her pussy while she sucked his cock and balls.

Ranger cupped her firm meaty pussy in his hand. He let his finger sink into her cleft pinching her panties into it. Rubbing up and down her crotch seemed to turn her on and she sucked and licked with greater passion feeling his ass crack and squeezing his ass.

Ranger let his hand slide under her panty band and through her pubic hair. He toyed with her clit, and caressed her pussy lips. Sinking his finger into her vagina, he got it wet and coated her pussy lips with her juices. He tantalized the outer edges of her pussy lips, and then circled the opening of her vagina until it seemed her vagina was gasping for him to sink his fingers in it.

"Fuck me," she started saying while she sucked and caressed his entire manhood.

The experience was intense and soon Ranger grabbed Bonnie's head and came in her mouth with impressive squirts of cum. She kept it in her mouth washing it around her mouth, opened her mouth to show it, then she made a display of swallowing it and Ranger watched her adams apple bob as she swallowed.

Bonnie and her co-workers had gotten drunk, and Bonnie had made an exhibition of herself. Bonnie was almost ashamed, but she had a lot of fun and enjoyed it. Her friends and co-workers were able to see most of the action behind the flimsy small cape. Bonnie passionately loved to be drunk around nude men. Her co-workers had been out before and their husbands were none the wiser.

Her friend Linda said, "Her pussy looks so good I would eat it all day if she let me, and I am not even lesbian. I would love to suck her pussy lips and taste her juices."

Angela said, "Likewise, I would suck her clit."

Norma said, "Her panties look so cute and soft, I would like to feel them."

Giggling Susan said, "I would suck those beautiful boobs."

The next week at work was pretty much normal.

Bonnie received a call on Friday. It was a man named Buff and he offered a free lunch and a deal to talk about. He seemed like a well mannered person and the lunch location was high class.

After much talk she felt safe enough and decided to meet with him, after all it was a public place. She took a half day off from work to meet with him. He stated for business reasons he didn't want anyone else to come along, and advised she not tell her husband until she had a chance to go over the details.

Bonnie had on her work clothes. She had on a sheer form fitting peach colored cotton dress on that showed her panty lines emphasizing her wonderful figure. It was easy to tell she was wearing low frontal bikini panties. She had on sheer mid length leggings that matched her dress. Her lip stick also matched, and she had on long gold ear rings with diamonds. Her nipples stood out under the sheer material.

She arrived at the parking lot for the sky scraper business hotel building. The attendant got her name and parked her car for her and gave directions to the dining room where she would meet this stranger named Buff.

Buff was a handsome man dressed in business attire and looked very physically fit, well groomed, and had a charismatic smile. He stood when she approached, and seated her in a comfortable chair. They were closer to the back along the wall. The lighting was warm and dim. There were charming candles, and all things had subdued color. Soft music was coming from somewhere.

Bonnie had her best manners, and properly handled her silverware.

The waiter brought out some delicious expensive wine.

Buff remarked how nice it was for her to come, and what a nice day it was. He liked the building and complimented the talent of the staff. The waitress always smiled and seemed to know and like Buff.

Bonnie chatted with Buff and laughed at his humor. She liked him. Feeling comfortable with the drinks, she allowed herself to drink more. She felt like she would hug him given the chance and remembered her younger years when dates tried to slip their hands up her skirt. She felt like she might let Buff do it if he wanted to.

Buff brought up the fact he has a studio in the building and they could finish talking there. He paid the bill and asked the waitress to bring the remaining wine upstairs and two more bottles in ice.

Buff guided her to the elevator with his arm around her waist. She didn't object and they chatted as they went and she hardly noticed when he pulled her closer. By the time they got to the correct floor and started to step out his hand was over the top of her ass crack. He had put her hand over his back.

Her heels snagged on the deep carpet as they started into the door of the studio room. She almost lost her balance and he caught her around the stomach, and his hand slipped over her stomach and up to the base of her boobs. She was a little tipsy and he held her close until she regained her balance. Her body was close, and her pussy mound was against his leg. His hand slipped over her ass rump and he squeezed it holding her steady. Bonnie drunkenly giggled a little.

There was a mix of lights around the room and back drop. There was a picture window open to the public but they were 42 stories up. They stood in the room for a minute and the waitress knocked lightly and came in. She sat the wine tray down with ice and warm finger food snacks on a hot plate. She was pretty and her uniform was sheer. Bonnie noticed when she came up for her tip that she gave a light hug to Buff and rubbed her pussy against his leg. She smiled at Bonnie as if knowing Bonnie was going to have an exquisite afternoon. Discreetly Buff cupped the waitress's pussy with his hand while he flicked her clit with his thumb. Bonnie caught this from the corner of her eye.

Bonnie didn't know whether to be jealous or disgusted.

Compared to his finesse, Bonnie felt amateurish. She followed his every motion and suggestions, as he showed her around the studio room.

"Why don't you sit down for a minute?" He guided her to a low chair and as she started to squat down to the chair he caught the hem on the back of her dress and held it up as she sat exposing her panties clear up to her waist. Her cotton panties were exposed in the front and shown brightly in the black light he had turned on. Her pearl-peach colored panties matched her dress and sheer bra. Every curve of her pussy was revealed sweetly.

She started to raise and adjust her dress but his hand pushed down on her shoulder.

"Here have another drink while you start to feel comfortable." He sprinkled some cocaine in her drink, turned and handed it to her. As she started to drink he unfastened and unzipped her dress in the back with hardly a tug. She felt a small rush of air and giggled. Buff squatted down and took off her shoes saying she can feel comfortable without worrying about breaking her heels. He could see her pussy lips pushing against her panty crotch as he looked between her legs pulling off the shoes.

"You like showing it off a little don't you?"

Standing up again, he put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and pushed her sleeve and bra strap over her shoulder.

Bonnie began to feel turned on, and uninhibited.

"Raise your hands," Buff said.

She sat her glass down and he raised her dress all the way up and over her head. Unhooking her bra, he pulled that off as well.

"Are you feeling comfortable Bonnie?" he asked.

She waveringly nodded, "Yes."

Pulling her up he said, "Let's sit on the love seat and watch a movie I want to show you."

When the movie started Bonnie noticed a familiar face, and then she noticed the scene was in a dancing bar. A man came out on a stage and started dancing and removing his clothes. Women on the front row were clapping, and screaming. A few of them tried to reach out and touch his butt.

"Do you know who that is?" Buff asked.

"Nnnooo."

"That's me," Buff said proudly.

Bonnie looked on intensely to see his cock that she hadn't seen in person, at least not yet.

When she turned back around, Buff released the Velcro straps on his clothes and they fell to the floor, and he was naked except for his open back male panties.

She reached around his side and held his butt compulsively like she would never let it go. Then she ran her hand up and down his ass crack feeling the crevice and the sides until she ran her hand on his crotch the full length before slipping her hand under the band for skin on skin contact. She felt his balls and perineum, and giggled when she fingered the warm anal rim.

Turning him slightly she pulled the front down revealing the head of his cock, and she sensitively stroked his cock through the panties before pulling them down. She kept his cock in her mouth as it grew harder, and she kept caressing his crotch and balls all the way to his ass crack.

Buff let her play but finally had to grab her by her hair and face fuck her until he gushed cum in her mouth and down her gullet. She swallowed numerous times because after the first cum load it took more swallowing to get the thick sticky cum down her throat because it was coating the entire insides of her mouth. It tasted and smelled good.

"Now we are going to play some games. Stand up for me again."

Submissively she stood up, while Buff pulled some straps from the ceiling rafter and cuffed her wrists. She stood there in her panties with her arms raised.

Buff got a camera and started taking pictures. When he raised her straps by pulleys her butt cheeks tightened up and clinched on her panties. He took pictures of her clinched ass, and a frontal of her camel toe.

He cupped her pussy with his hand and flicked her clit with his thumb. He held her pussy hard and let his fingers stuff her panties into her pussy crack. One finger traveled all the way to her asshole and he pushed in on it until her panties were clinched in by her asshole. He rubbed her panties all over enjoying the smooth silky feel, and the contour of her body. He liked the firmness of her butt cheeks. Then he pulled her panties down and off her feet. He sniffed the crotch and then held it to her nose to sniff.

He pulled the rope tighter until she was on tippy toes. Starting to push a finger into her ass she clinched her ass and tried to lift up and away. It looked sexy. He felt her breasts from behind and ran his hand down her stomach and through her pubic hair until he could play with her clit. She humped on his hand. Fingering her vagina he found she was soaking wet. He took some more pictures front and back. He liked how her boobs looked above her naked stomach.

Before taking her down, he fucked her standing up front and back enjoying the wet sound of his cock sloshing in and out of her tight clingy pussy. He pulled out for a few minutes, spread her pussy lips open and took pictures of her pussy from clit to asshole.

Taking her down, Buff laid her face down on the room bed and tied her hands to the head board, and ankles to the base. He put a pillow under her waist raising her ass. He re-positioned a video camera nearby. Then he lubed her asshole with his finger. It was tight and gripped his finger tightly. He started to push his already wet cock into it bareback. She squirmed and screeched, but he kept pushing with gentle waves of strokes until it started going in. This was her first time anal.

Like a young lady learning from older dates, Bonnie was taking it all in and actually enjoying it. She heard his stomach spanking her ass, and finally his hand spanking her ass.

Buff gave her another drink, sitting her up and tying her into a sitting position with legs spread. He fed her the spiked drink until she swallowed it all.

The video was still playing but now looked more familiar as it showed her co-worker friends in a public nude bar clapping and tipping the dancers. She saw herself in the video enjoying the scenery with her legs spread exposing her bright panties to everyone. She saw herself fondling Ranger the dancer and while she sucked him he fondled her pussy. She saw herself swallow his cum while her friends and others watched.

Her friends voices were clear and she heard one say she wanted to eat her pussy, and another wanted to suck her tits.

Buff was already making plans to give a private show for Linda to have her wishes come true to eat Bonnie's pussy.

She suddenly noticed another monitor come on that showed this days events and her sucking off Buff, swallowing his cum, and getting her first time anal.

Buff said, "Now we don't want your husband to know all this, so to earn your privacy I am going to let you suck off a friend here today, and next week I am going to send you on your first fun weekend trip to Miami and see Ricardo who has a nice place. There will be lots of fun, and you will come away with thousands of dollars. You can tell your husband it is a business trip."

Reluctantly she said, "Okay." In her foggy mind she realized she had just been blackmailed.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***