Bonnie's Diary Pt. 07: Authentic

Story Info
How far are you willing to sell yourself to pay the bills?
12.7k words
4.66
27.5k
30
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers

Being a literature major with a teaching certificate, Bonnie could've found better positions in the public school system. It wasn't until I read the last few entries did I realize why she came to our tutoring company. But the most surprising thing for me was, she had never mentioned any of this before in our marriage. Never would I have ever imagined what a crazy sex life she had in her young adult years. I mean, previous entries were wild but not unheard of for a young college coed. However, getting gangfucked by students as a professional at work, that was... just way over my head. And to top it off, I was the faculty manager who actually interviewed her a few days after that last entry and she came off very professional in our meeting.

When I read these entries, I felt like there were a lot of missed opportunities in our marriage. All this time I had a craving to watch her gangfucked out of her mind and all along she had the same craving as well. It could've been the common thread that saved our marriage. Well, I'm not saying I would agree to let my wife be gangfucked on a consistent basis, but just the fact that it was something we could've talked about and shared intimately. The couple of times I did set her up in a gangbang without her knowledge, I had to keep it all to myself all these years. The guilt from the secrecy may have contributed to why our marriage drifted apart.

I thought her abnormal raunchy life ended after that last entry since, honestly, I don't remember anything happening while she worked with us. Now the company I worked for back then ran on a semester basis and I interviewed her during the end of December. Unlike the public schools, our breaks were longer because we had a winter intensive course that ran all the way to the end of January. Since it was only a 1 month break for her, I was not expecting the following entries. According to her journals, during this time she was looking for part time work and found one posing as a model for a photo studio. It didn't surprise me though, at that age she had a body of a model and a face of a movie star.

----------

January 2nd

Boo, I answered an ad looking for catalog models on the internet the other day. The tutoring job won't start until almost February and I have rent and bills to pay. I mean, I could ask mom and dad to cover me this month, but then they'll ask me why I quit my job and I just don't want to get into it. I really should learn how to save up instead of living paycheck to paycheck. This really is a lucky break as most businesses won't hire someone just for a month or so.

My friends warned me about these ads, saying that a lot of them are fronts to lure young women into porn or something. It did scare me a little, but I brushed it off as just an urban myth when I saw how professional the studio looked in the mall. There were both men and women waiting in the lounging area as they called us in one by one for interviews. I was nervous as hell, I don't know why. I mean a typical job interview looks at your qualifications and skills, but the qualifications for this job are your looks and it just brought out all my insecurities.

I was surprised the owner and photographer was actually a middle aged woman named Karen, which made me more comfortable than if it were a man. Judging by her stylish blonde hair and firm slim build, I'd say she was probably a model herself before. She was very nice and professional, looked over my application and asked me to stand and twirl around once before commenting I was a little shorter than what they were looking for. However, since there is a high demand for diversity in the industry, my looks more than made up for my height.

To my surprise, Karen asked if I were available right away because they have a client catalog due this week. Since I literally have nothing to do now, I eagerly accepted a shooting later that very day. It was not a big deal, another woman did my make up and I posed in several outfits during the photoshoot -- dresses, shorts, jeans, etc... even a couple of swimsuit shots. I think they were for Old Navy or something. I was nervous, being this was the first time I'd ever done something like this. However, Karen had a way of relaxing my nerves and building my confidence. It was a lot of fun, I'll admit. When we were done, I changed back to my clothes and met Karen in her office where she showed me the various shots she took. Out of over 100 shots, she selected about 12 shots she wanted to use. I was paid $50 per shot! Easy $600!

After paying me she asked whether I wanted to do more and again I eagerly accepted. However, she paused before asking whether I would be interested in posing for a lingerie catalog for one of their clients. Since it would be more risqué, they will pay me double per shot for probably 10-12 shots. I was a little skeptical as again thoughts and warnings from my friends flooded my mind about these things. However, she assured me it will just be a typical shoot like today except I'll be wearing underwears. At $100 per shot? Why not? I still need more money to cover this month. So we'll see next week.

Jan 8th

Hey Boo, I was pretty nervous wearing nothing but bra and panties during the photoshoot today. I mean, I know I'm in great shape and all, but a girl is just self-conscious, you know? But once again, Karen helped me relax and had me posing in various sexy positions while she snapped the shots. It was most definitely awkward, but also a lot of fun. About half an hour into the shoot we took a break and things took a weird turn. While I was grabbing a cup of coffee and snacks, Karen introduced me to David and told me I will be shooting the next set with him.

Realizing I was a little startled by the change, she explained to me that the customers for this client are mostly women. They're looking through these catalogues of sexy lingerie for their men and so they want to see how each would look next to a stud. Then in a calm voice, Karen assured me we were all professionals, so just relax and have fun.

I thought about walking out, but we only had a few shots in the first session and not enough to cover my bills and rent for the month. So reluctantly I agreed, thinking to myself it was just a photoshoot session for a catalogue anyways. David put on a pair of silk boxers and I changed into a white laced teddy before we began. At first, Karen just had us standing together in an embrace like a couple, but it didn't take long before we were posing in various sexual positions. It was super awkward at first, but posing in these positions with a half-naked firmly toned male model was actually quite tempting. The more aroused I became, the more comfortable I was in these poses.

During one set, I was lying on my side with David spooning right up against my body from behind. He had his fingers in my mouth while cupping one of my breasts as I closed my eyes. In hindsight, I could not believe how I allowed it to get that far. It just naturally happened, you know? However, almost immediately Karen interrupted, "No no no... this won't do. Bonnie, our clients have really high expectations and we are reputed to always be authentic. You're doing great, but this won't pass for them."

Confused I asked, "So... what do you want me to do? Act more .... Sexy?"

With a smile, Karen replied, "No... we need you to stop acting."

I was still puzzled before Karen open a box and took out a fucking vibrator! Immediately with my eyes wide open I retorted in disbelief, "Hell no! WTF?!"

Without hesitation she explained that like any other industry out there sometimes we need tools to get the job done, so don't make it any more than what it is. Then in a calm voice she asked, "Don't you want to give all your best in these shots? You want to give all these customers the real you right? Every expression, every look must be authentic."

Again in hindsight, her request sounded absolutely ridiculous. However, being already aroused by the session, I was not thinking clearly and reluctantly agreed while nervously biting my lips. I thought they would let me take the vibrator into the dressing room for privacy. However, before I could react, David immediately held my arms firmly behind me as I sat on the carpeted stage floor between his legs. Then as I squirmed in his grasp with my eyes staring in disbelief, Karen moved the teddy bottom aside and slowly rubbed the long hard vibrator into my cunt, whispering to me the whole time, "Shh... it's ok, just relax, this is all normal and natural."

It was awkward to say the least as I closed my eyes and finally just gave in to the moment. Being fucked by strangers in the past was one thing, you knew exactly what it was. However, this experience was new and strange. The whole time I wondered—Is this really just normal business practice in the modeling industry? They really just want me to look more aroused for the photos? Or are they planning to fuck me?

Karen was delighted to see how easily I became soaking wet as she worked that buzzing cock in a steady pace while David pinched my sensitive nipples. It didn't take long before my mind went totally blank, my body tensed up, and my skin became sensitive with goosebumps. I was squirming and shamelessly moaning with my mouth drooling and gasping for air as they played with my tender flesh. It was right at the moment I was about to cum when Karen stopped and said, "Ok, we're ready."

My body was still twitching when she pulled out and I had the most pathetic agonizing look on my face, exactly what she was looking for. David put his finger right back into my mouth as I closed my eyes and felt his other hand cup my breast. I squirmed and grinded my body against his like we were actual lovers while Karen took several shots. In the next pose, I was put on all fours as David posed behind me with his face in my cunt and both hands on my ass. He didn't actually eat me of course, but fuck I wish he did. With my eyes closed, my back arched, and biting my lips, I posed for Karen as she snapped away.

There was a slight break as I changed into a black see through transparent nightie before Karen had me posing on top of David in the cowgirl position. Then explaining to me that they can't actually show my nipples in the catalogue, she asked David to cup both my tits. As he squeezed my girls, I squirmed and humped him with my head tiled back and mouth wide open, moaning loudly. It was the perfect shot and Karen loved it.

Rest of the session, I changed into at least 3 more lingerie and we were put in various sexual positions as Karen snapped away. At times I was on all fours with David holding my waist as if he was pounding his hard meat into my wet cunt, on top of him in reverse with my back against his chest as he choked me and fondled my tits, and even one shot with him on top of me holding my ankles down next to my face. My cunt was dripping with lust in each position while my face carried the expression of a slut begging to be fucked.

When we were done, I went back to the changing room still burning in agony as I changed. Fuck! The whole 2 hour session was like one fucking long sexual tease. Afterward, like before, Karen showed me the shots and selected 12 of them. I have to admit, she knew what she was talking about as I compared my facial expressions before and after the vibrator fuck. There was an authentic look to the latter ones that just couldn't be faked.

I was paid $1200 and perhaps this mixed with the sexual agony I was going through, but I actually agreed when she offered me another gig next week for a BDSM online catalogue. Since very few are willing to do this work, posing not only for naughty outfits but also for various sex toys and accessories, she offered me $200 per shot for this coming job.

When I got home and calmed down, I was contemplating whether to change my mind. In fact, now I wonder if I was set up. They purposely teased me until I was horny as fuck before presenting the next job offer. However, truth is? So far they have been very professional. I mean, they used a vibrator on me, not like I was actually touched by cocks or fingers. Also, at $200 a shot and just showing off poses with some kinky outfits and toys, why not?

Jan 16th

Well, the good news is that I've more than enough money to cover rest of this month. I started this because I needed money to pay the rent and I have accomplished that. I'll be starting my new job as a private tutor in a couple of weeks and I want to start anew with my life, letting this all go. However, today's session went much farther than I had ever anticipated and it left me both shamefully worried about myself for letting it get this far, yet strangely excited and aroused by the experience. I have to admit, I was really tempted by the last offer after today's strange session.

Karen was more serious than usual when I was in her office signing the contract. She had a stern look on her face and explained to me, "So that we have a clear understanding. Today we're shooting for an adult catalogue. This means you will undoubtedly be posing naked or half naked, exposing some sensitive parts. We're also showcasing the toys and gears from the catalogue. Customers want to see how they would look in action. As you know, we have a reputation of authenticity."

Nervously I asked, "But... it is just still a catalogue photoshoot right? I mean... we're not shooting porn are we?"

Again with her ability to relax me, she replied, "Porn is when they sell the girl. We're selling merchandise, you're just a model. However, you know the catalogue is for BDSM and typically we only recruit clients who are already comfortable with this. But as I've said a while back, there is a high demand for Asian women in these catalogues. So I think you are a good fit, our client would most definitely be pleased about that. Our shots will be professional as always, but again reminding you that it must be authentic. We are not going to fake any of the shots, so there'll be... some sexual contact."

That last line rippled through me both in excitement and reprehension. The money was good, but at what cost? And again, this was everything I have been trying to escape from, a lifestyle I did not want but somehow kept coming back to me. You'll be proud of me, Boo. After her clarification, I actually turned it down and thanked her for her honesty. However, that was when she offered, "$300 a shot and guaranteed 15 shots minimal."

How could I say no? It's not as though I'm greedy, don't get me wrong. But I'm tired of struggling paycheck to paycheck. This would be a great start for me to have a surplus cash to save.

As I undressed in the dressing room, the makeup lady came by and gave me what appeared to be strips of leather. However, when I unfolded it, it turned out to be some sort of leather body harness. I looked in the mirror as this thing wrapped tightly around my body with my breasts and pussy exposed, thinking to myself whether I could go through with it. They had my hair up in a ponytail and my face painted with dark makeup before I came out.

Looking nervously, I walked on the set with my hands covering my body in shame before Karen ordered in a stern voice, "Get on the floor on all fours, slave."

Stunned by her change in demeanor, I whimpered softly, "Wh... what?"

That was when she gave me a slap and retorted again in a stern voice, "The answer you're looking for is, yes mistress."

I didn't know how to respond, honestly. I just stared blankly at her, but then she smiled and replied, "Role-playing. No acting right? Want you to get in the mood."

Reluctantly I replied a, "Yes mistress," and slowly got on my knees and placed my hands on the floor, like a sitting dog. Karen introduced me to James, a huge muscular man wearing only a face mask and a pair of thongs. When he wrapped a spiked dog collar around my neck with a chain leash, a strange feeling of obedience came over me. I can't describe it. Then ordering me to stare at him, Karen started taking a few shots before commenting, "No... this won't do... she's too nervous. We'll try the other items in the catalogue first and come back to this."

With that they removed everything, including the body harness, as I squealed in shame. Then as I stood there awkwardly naked covering my body with my hands, they brought out a contraption of some kind I've never seen before and Karen ordered me to get on it. The base is a rubber mat on a small stage with cuffs in which they locked me in position on all fours. There was a padded metal ring on a pole from the mat holding my neck up and locking it in place so I could not move my head. Once again, when those locks snapped in place, a strange sense of arousal filled my body as I giggled a little, asking, "Who in their right mind would purchase something like this?"

Karen gave me a devious smile before replying, "Oh... some people buy it for themselves, others buy it for their... pets..."

Suddenly she pressed a button and 2 metal rods came out from under the contraption stage, aimed directly at my face and ass. As I stared nervously, they attached a huge black dildo to each rod before turning on the machine. Then I stared in shock as it started pumping the two rubber cocks back and forth in rhythm. Looking right at the one in front of my face, I squealed out, "Wait a minute... you said there'll be some contact... you didn't say anything about this!"

Petting my hair, Karen gave me a wicked response, "Well I told you the catalogue will showcase the model actually trying these items, right? And we need a real authentic response from you in the shots."

Though I tried to struggle, my body was completely locked in the stockade. Soon my pleas were muffled when one of the huge rubber cocks throbbed into my mouth and down my throat as the other one penetrated deep into my lusty cunt. There was not a damn thing I could've done and within minutes I became a mindless part of the machine, just a piece of meat taking a double fuck by rubber cocks. My body was starting to burn in sexual pleasure and within minutes I was gyrating in my restraints to each thrust. When I was completely compliant, Karen started taking photos from various corners, complimenting how good I looked.

After taking several shots, she pulled the rubber cock out of my mouth as the other one kept thrusting into my juicy cunt. I was wet as hell, being tied down and used like a slave, something I've forgotten about since the sorority days. As I moaned and drooled like an animal, Karen looked at me and said, "Well, we got all the shots we needed for this machine. I mean there's only so much we can show in a still shot. But aren't you curious what else this thing can do?"

Without saying another word, she pressed the control and the rubber cock in my cunt stopped thrusting and started rotating, literally drilling me! Shit! My body buckled as I squealed in shame knowing she had full control of my flesh. She said this machine was used for pets, reluctantly and unknowingly I just became theirs. James came over and started milking my tits and that was when I lost it, cumming and moaning like a sultry whore. For several minutes they tortured me and I was so wet I could feel my juice running down my inner thighs as I jerked and twitched.

Then they stopped the machine and gave me a brief rest before James yanked my face up by the hair. I squealed like a pig as Karen secured a big red ball gag into my mouth before telling me, "For the next part, we need to gag you or the whole mall will hear you."

Whimpering and looking around frantically in fear and excitement, I throbbed in anticipation as Karen turn on another setting. Suddenly, the dildo in my cunt started thrashing and vibrating like crazy! Clinching my fists tightly, I screamed in ecstasy as my body thrust violently to the sexual torment. James continued milking my already sore irritated hard nipples before Karen took a small vibrator to my clit and they sent me to heaven. I was screaming like I've never before into that ball gag as multitudes of orgasm flooded my body again and again. Thrashing and squealing like a sow taken to the slaughter, I pulled tightly at my cuffs while my body went out of control.

JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers