Bonnie's Diary Pt. 07: Authentic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rotated between the two holes another couple more times, each time bringing me so close to cumming that my body was jerking and spazing when they pulled out. I don't remember how long it was, but shit it felt like an eternity. I was crying, really crying because I wanted to cum so bad and I was losing my sanity. I kept thinking to myself they'll eventually give up, it will be over. Finally at one point, they pulled me over to Karen's desk while she sat there watching nonchalantly. Pressing my face down on the hard wood, they took turns savagely working that vibrator in and out of my dripping cunt and sore anus until my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my mouth drooled uncontrollably. Inevitably, I knew I couldn't keep this up and begged Karen to stop.

Karen had the papers on the desk next to my face and told me I could end it any time by signing them. At around maybe the 30 minute mark, I was done. My legs were shaking each time they pulled out as I moaned and drooled incoherently. I wanted to cum, I had to cum so badly, I knew I lost the fight. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore and took the pen while my cunt was still being pulverized. Without reading, I quickly signed every dotted line and then shouted at Karen, "You got my signature! Fuck! Let me cum!"

A sadistic smile came over Karen as she called out to the boys, "Help her straighten her clothes and clean her up."

Shocked at her response, I yelled out, "What the fuck are you doing!?! Finish me!"

James and David both had a raging bulge pressing out of their pants from tormenting me. Oh, how I wanted to rip off their jeans and just engulf their cocks until they pumped the bitch out of me. They both looked at Karen like desperate sad puppies, but she grinned at them and shook her head. That bitch!

My body was sensitive as fuck, flinching and twitching involuntarily as they straightened my clothes and cleaned me up a bit. Karen suddenly showed the papers to me and said, "This one is for the video. Thank you. This one... is the contract for the shooting with their studio."

Fuck! I didn't realize in my haste, I actually signed both contracts! I tried to get out of it, but truth is my body was aching, begging to be fucked, begging to cum. James bent me over the desk again and secured my wrists behind my back with his belt as David gagged my mouth with a necktie. I whimpered like a helpless victim when I realized they were about to sell me off as a piece of meat. They each took an elbow and escorted me out the back door to the parking lot. Without anyone noticing, I was shoved into the back of a van as we drove off.

I was lying there bounded and still squirming, thinking to myself what did I just get myself into? My body was fighting my mind as a mixture of fear and arousal fought over me. I was gasping in anticipation at the thought that in a few minutes, I was going to be filmed while taking multiple cocks. My body was burning, but my mind still fought to keep whatever shred of dignity I had left. Thoughts ran through my mind—Perhaps the other studio will allow me to change my mind? They'll let me out of it? After all, they couldn't force me, could they? But... do I really want to get out of it?

They drove us to a dirty roadside motel on the freeway somewhere in the back roads. Nobody was in the parking lot as they parked right in front of a room. Taking my arms again, they took me inside the room all set up with cameras and lighting. I whimpered in sensual fear when I saw around 6-7 well built men waiting. A woman greeted James and replied, "Oh, you made it! We were about to go with our back up girl in another 15 minutes! So this is Bonnie huh? Why is she tied and gagged?"

Cooly James explained, "You saw her in the video. She's a real masobitch and wanted to be put in the mood for the film when we told her it is Kidnapped Bitches Motel Fuck."

I tried to scream through the gag as I struggled, but David just laughed and retorted, "She never breaks character, so any time you're ready, just get on with it."

The woman, apparently the director, looked a little skeptical at first before asking, "Well, the plot is simple but we need to know what her limit is, what she's willing to take etc...?"

Leering at me with a devious grin, James replied, "She can take anything. Rough her up all you want."

Once David and James were out the door, I knew this was it, there was no getting out of it. I was a kidnapped bitch about to be gangfucked in a motel by a bunch of perverted men. They wanted authenticity, well the real thing is as authentic as it gets. In a way, it was very freeing since I no longer had to fight the dilemma within me anymore. Two of the men grabbed me by the arms and positioned us by the door as the woman set the camera. Then once she gave signal, they dragged my bound body, struggling and kicking, into the room and threw me on the bed while other men cheered with remarks like, "Nice!! Where'd you find this Asian bitch? She's going to love our cocks!"

As hands roamed all over my body, two men instantly pulled up my sweater and bra and took mouthfuls of my firm tender tits. My body was already on fire from earlier in Karen's office, I had absolutely no resistance to their advances. As they sucked, all I could do was jerk and squirm while senselessly moaning into my gag. My jeans were quickly stripped off along with my panties and soon digits where shoved into my every hole. I was floundering in agony, pulling tightly on my bound wrists as my tits heaved from my ever increasingly heavy breathing. These men may have just started, but I was ready to cum so badly that tears started flowing out of my eyes. The director mistaken this as my acting and had a very approving look on her face while she filmed.

Despite all this, the battle was still raging inside of me to protect my dignity. When they pulled the necktie gag off, I surprised even myself when I screamed, "Please... don't do this! There was a mistake! Let me go!"

A man holding his ginormous cock next to my face laughed and replied, "That's it bitch, cry for me."

After a couple of quick slaps to my face, he forcefully shoved his huge cock into my unhinged jaw as I cried. While his cock jammed in and out of my lips, my body squirmed and jerked to the continuous hands molesting every corner of my body. I was losing my coherency the more he pounded my mouth as I achingly moaned on his fat meat. When he finally pulled out, another man grabbed my hair and pressed his cock right into my mouth and commented, "Asian bitch loves cock huh? Suck my cock you hungry whore!"

While being viciously face-fucked, I felt someone shoving 2 fingers into my cunt and started rapidly fingering me. I closed my eyes in relief and hoped he would make me cum already. He fingered me hard and fast until finally I literally exploded, squirting my juice everywhere while screaming hard on the cock in my mouth as my body seizured out of control. There was a brief moment of shock as the men stared blankly at my violent orgasm. None of them expected me to cum this early and they just laughed and jeered me on.

When the cock was pulled out of my mouth, a man smiled and said to me, "By the look of how fast you came, you're really enjoying this aren't you, bitch? That's the good girl."

Truth is, that orgasm literally broke me. I can't remember the last time I came that hard. All I wanted then was more cocks, but I knew they wanted me to play the part so I replied, "Fuck you asshole!"

Grabbing me by the neck, he retorted, "You want to know what we do with bad girls?"

My heart was pounding in excitement at those words and I eagerly replied, "Yeah? What? What are you going to do to me?"

Suddenly, he pulled me over the edge of the bed, resting on top of my bound arms as my head tilted over. Grabbing my neck firmly, he thrust his cock all the way into my throat until his balls hit my nose as I thrashed and gagged. Other men quickly held my body firmly down as I jerked and arched my back, trying to breath with his cock in me. Then suddenly I felt someone eating my cunt and instantly I started moaning and gagging on the meat in my mouth. He started taking little quick thrusts in and out of my stretched throat, commenting to me, "That's it girl, there we go... gag on that, bitch!"

Other men started twisting my nipples and rubbing my clit until I found myself involuntarily throbbing to their rhythm. Shit I was so fucking horny as they dominated me like a pathetic meat whore. When he finally pulled out, I coughed as precum and saliva covered my upside down face. I squealed and shook my face when another man took over and did the exact same thing, pushing his meat as far into me until I could only gag and whimper. All 6-7 men took their turn stretching my poor throat while the rest spat on me, slapped tits, and ate my juicy cunt. Shit, the feeling, to be held down, forcefully taking cocks... I whimpered and moaned as I took their abuse, loving every fucking minute of it.

Finally one of them took me over to a small table and bent me over with my tits squished on the cold hard surface. My arms were stilled tied behind my back and my sweater pulled up as he held me down. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he leaned down to my ear while rubbing his hard moist cock up and down my cunt, teasing me, "So you want to be a bad girl, huh? We're going to fuck you like a bad girl."

Those were the exact words I wanted to hear as I twerked my ass to his teasing cock. With that, he forcefully penetrated my dripping cunt with one hard shove while I squealed in ecstasy. Then holding me still by the hair, he pumped the shit out of me as I grunted like an animal with his fingers shoved deep into my mouth. The camera came right next to my whimpering spit covered face as I took the hard fuck. Looking right into the camera, I gave them the most authentic expression of a motel meat whore as I grunted repeatedly to each thrust, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

When the 2nd man took my cunt, someone pulled the necktie back into my mouth. This was the money shot, an Asian bitch kidnapped, tied, and gagged fucked in a motel. Each of them took their turn as they fucked me like a cheap motel prostitute, slapping my ass and spitting on my face. Eventually, they removed the gag again as they double fucked me in pairs, stretching my lips at both ends at the same time. I stared at the camera the whole time as I obediently took their eager cocks, cumming again and again.

This went on for several minutes before they threw me back on the bed again. I was lying on my side, arms still bound, when one of the men spooned up behind me and pressed his huge cock into my slippery anus while yanking a fistful of my hair. Despite his cock was moist with my juice, it was so fat that it took a while before he was able to get the knob into my overstretched anal ring. Once he started pounding his meat into my rectum, he squeezed my tits with his free hand as I gasped and moaned with my eyes shut. In the midst of my anal joy, a second man spooned up in front of me and inserted his long hard meat into my wet cunt as they started double fucking me like a meat sandwich. He choked me and sucked on my tongue as he wrecked my pussy.

I was in cock heaven by this point as the 6-7 men rotated and switched off every few minutes, cumming hard in both holes as I grunted like a senseless beast. The room was filled with my screaming moans, the men's jeering, and loud unfiltered sounds of their flesh slapping against mine. My hair was pulled, my face spat on, and my nipples twisted as they fucked me mercilessly. At one point, a man fucking my anus from behind grabbed my hair and choked my neck while shouting, "This is what bad girls like? Double stuffed like a sack of meat?"

Mindless in a fuck trance, all I could do was whimper in between each grunt, "Yeah... yeah... yeah..."

Next, one of the men lay on the bed as others lowered me on his cock in the cowgirl position. Then with his hands resting behind his head, he looked at me sitting on his cock and ordered, "Come on, show us how bad girls ride."

With my arms still secured, I arched my back and started viciously twerking and humping him like a sex crazed cowgirl. Closing my eyes, I tilted my head all the way back until it was upside down, as my cries and screams echoed the room. When I felt his hands on my tits squeezing my nipples, I squealed in delight, "Oh fuck!!! Yes... yes..."

The other men were mesmerized as some actually stared blankly with a grin. Within minutes though, they got on the bed and once again started fucking my face as they slapped and spat on me. I felt a pair of hands around my waist and to my satisfaction, I found myself double stuffed again by meaty cocks. The men held their position as I thrust back and forth, cumming hard on their double cocks in my holes.

Finally, someone asked me, "Are you a good girl now?"

Moaning in ecstasy, I whimpered back defeated, "Yes sir... I'll be a good girl..."

I was untied and stripped completely naked on the bed. They positioned me on all fours like a wild animal as they fucked me skewered on both ends. Then while the man fucking my throat held on to my hair, other men grabbed my hands and made me stroke their eager cocks. Like before, the men rotated with each other while I was fucked into a trancelike state. They ravaged me hard, some spat on me while other slapped me around as the camera roamed the room to take in every shot.

Next, I was lowered on a man in reverse cowgirl, looking down my own sweaty body at the camera. While he fucked my soggy cunt, others took turn fucking my mouth and making me stroke their cocks. They used my body to their pleasure, never wasting a moment to make me degrade myself with words like, "Punish my whore mouth with your cock, sir!"

Eventually the man below bounced me off his hard cock and then reinserted into my rectum. I gasped in joy as he pummeled my anal ring while others continued pleasuring my body. A man got up between my legs and ordered me to beg. Without an ounce of hesitance, I stared at him and beckoned while biting my lips, "Fuck me! Please?! Wreck my cunt with your meat!"

While the two cocks ripped my holes apart, others kept fucking my mouth and my hands. As they gangfucked my brains out, the camera moved around capturing every angle, every expression. For about another hour, they spent me in that room, on the floor, on the bed, on the table. They went hard and furious until I was sore and aching. They had me begging every chance they get, begging to be fucked, begging for a cock in my ass, and begging to suck their juicy meats. I was literally a motel whore and the camera captured every essence of my depravity.

By the end of the session, I looked like I took a swim in the pool because I was so wet from the sweat and spit. Finally, each man started to pop their load. They came at various times in every hole. The first guy came in my cunt. When he pulled out, he shoved his fingers into my pussy and scooped out his cum before shoving them into my mouth. A guy came in my ass and made me clean up his cock covered in anal juice, cunt juice, and his hot semen. The final few had me kneeling submissively on the floor with my tongue out as they encircled me, jerking their sticky mess wherever they pleased. When they were finished, the camera zoomed to my face as one of the men asked, "What are you?"

Exhausted and covered in a mess, I whimpered back, "I'm a motel cumslut."

The men chilled in the room and offered the shower to me first. As I washed, I was once again mixed with feelings of shame and satisfaction. I love a good gangfuck, but it is not something I want as part of my lifestyle. I want a normal life like everyone else. Unless... this is normal? But more so, I don't know how I feel having a video out there with me in it. What if someone recognizes me on the street? Or what if this somehow surface during my career? Could I get fired over this?

When I got out of the bathroom, everyone seemed busy chatting, so I quietly headed for the door. But then the director called my name and then came up to me with a check. Shit, I've never held a $10,000 check before. It... does feel really good. But at what cost? She was pretty cheerful and told me she loved working with me and hoped to work with me again in the future. I asked her a little about the film, she said after editing only about an hour will be used and she'll be glad to send me the final edited version after the release.

Outside, David and James were waiting in the van. It was awkward even as James tried to diffuse the situation by justifying I asked for it earlier because I was selfish and not considering other people who have bills and rents to pay. I didn't say a word. I was still trying to sort out what had just happened that I didn't realize when they pulled into a dark alley way in a rough looking part of town. Looking at James with a fearful frown, I asked, "What is this?"

James looked at me with a wicked smirk and replied, "You're not going to leave David and I hanging are you? Don't be so selfish. Come on, I'm sure you had fun in the shoot, but that was all acting right? Time for a real fuck."

I was stunned, stunned silent. In a trembling whisper, I inquired, "What... what do you mean real fuck?"

Looking right into my eyes he smirked, "You weren't really satisfied with all that acting, were you? I know your type. You want to be a real kidnapped cumslut, right? To be used by men in any way they want like a good little fuck whore."

I hate it, I hate how right they were. I thought I was done, got the urge fucked out of me in that motel. But there was just something unfulfilling when you know it was all a script. It wasn't the sex, it was about being dominated and forced to confront your own inner slut. My heart stopped beating at his words before it dropped to my stomach as I gasped for breath. Without hesitation, James and David pulled me out of the van as I struggled to break free. However, the more aggressive they were, the more my body burned in sexual agony as my pussy became dripping wet. My body had full control of me, it didn't want to just fuck, it wanted to be taken and forced to submit.

They immediately stripped my sweater and shirt off, but left my laced bra pulled down, holding my succulent tits like a cup holder. My nipples were still sensitive from the motel gangbang and from the touch of the cool evening air, they instantly became rock hard. Grabbing me by the hair, David dragged me over to a bunch of filthy trash cans and bent me over with my hands on lid. With one hand on the back of my shoulders, he kept pushing my body back down with my innocent tits pressed against the cold metal surface whenever I tried to straighten up. To my surprise, they didn't even want a blowjob. By the look of it, they were raging hard since we were back in Karen's office and couldn't wait to hammer their cocks into my vulgar cunt. Pulling my jeans down to my ankles and leaving my naughty panties hanging around my knees, he spread my long slim legs apart and held my hips tightly.

Looking back at him with a tearful frown, I whimpered desperately, "This isn't right! I'm not paid to do this. This is not part of the contract!"

Ignoring my pleas, David gave my firm butt a hard slap before I felt that fat knob spread my sore cunt lips apart. Closing my eyes and biting my lips, I squealed helplessly as this sex crazed asshole took me in one long hard shove with one hand on my ass and another holding me steady by the shoulders. There was a sick feeling of satisfaction in me, something that was missing from the motel gankfuck. David took my cunt not for money or was he following a script. He just wanted it and took it, making me his cum bitch. Shit, the humiliation drove me fucking wild as I whimpered and cried.