Bonnie's Diary Pt. 07: Authentic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pounded me to his satisfaction, I took it with my eyes closed and my hands on the filthy garbage can lid while my dirty tits swayed back and forth in the air. With my mind going senseless, I groaned softly to each forceful thrust as tears of shame rolled down my cheeks. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw James standing nearby watching with an evil smirk while stroking his raging hard cock to my defilement. Looking back at David pounding me from behind, my body involuntarily throbbed along as he sped up and brutally took my soaking cunt. When he slapped my ass again, my body gave in and a chilling orgasm ran through my spine as I moaned in ecstasy. That was all he could handle as he filled my pussy with his sticky cream.

Once David pulled out, I felt the hot semen oozing down my inner thigh as my hips flexed and begged for more. Immediately James took over and pressed my face and tits back down on the garbage can lid before rubbing his moist tip around my anal ring. As I whimpered like a captured prey, he taunted me, "That's it girl, get fucked like trash."

My tear glossed eyes rolled to the back of my head when this monster cock ripped through my sphincter. Then with my mouth wide open gasping and grunting, I took that meat in my rectum as he held my forearms bent behind my back and my face down on the filthy metal lid. My mind was going hazy as I took the brutal ass fucking when I noticed David was standing at the edge of the alley near the street. At first I thought he was just being a look out, however, suddenly I realized he was speaking with someone. Then panic hit me when I saw exchange of money as he led another man over to us.

Grunting and gasping in between each hard thrust in my sore anus, I managed to mumble to the best that I could to him, "Wh... what... what the fuck... what the fuck are you doing!?!?'

Bending down to my tear and sweat covered face, he smiled before replying, "You said this wasn't in your contract and you're not paid to do it, right? You filthy whore. You would only do this for money? Fine, we're going to pay you... after you make us some motherfucking cash."

Staring at him in shock as I continued grunting and throbbing to James' fat cock, I couldn't believe this was really happening. They meant it when they said earlier they were going to use me any way they wanted. I was not in a video, I was not acting a part, I was literally a back alley fuck slut. And the thought sent my body in to horny hell as my ass blossomed in orgasm while I jerked and screamed. James held my arms tightly behind me as he pumped his semen deep into my throbbing anus.

Resting bent over on the filthy garbage, I was still gasping for air when the customer quickly positioned behind me. Immediately reaching back, I squealed as I tried to push him away until James came over and covered my mouth with his hand. Then forcefully holding my arms back down on my back with his other hand as I twitched and mumbled, he scoffed sadistically to me, "Take the customer like a good little back alley whore. Don't fight it."

However, my slut of a body still struggled hard against them because shit... it wanted to be taken and not just fucked. Like a helpless prey held tightly in place, I softly cried in shame as I felt that stranger's cock ram deep into my soaking cunt. Then as the customer pounded his eager cock into my depraved flesh with a fistful of my hair, I grunted mindlessly into James' hand. With my lovely tits squished against the dirty garbage can lid, I thrust along like a genuine cheap back alley whore. Looking back over at David, he was at the corner again soliciting more men as I cried in shame while cumming on that cock.

When David came back with two more customers, they pulled me away from the trash cans and stripped my jeans off completely. It was dark by now and the only light in the alley was the van's headlight as my body gave in to the depravity. Leaving me kneeling on the dirty ground with my bra pulled down beneath my slutty tits and my panties pulled stretched around my thighs, the 3 customers surrounded me as they took turns with my luscious lips. They were sadistically brutal, regarding me as nothing but a cheap prostitute until my tits were covered with spit and precum. Then the 3 men took me in every hole and every position as I moaned and buckled in ecstasy. When I saw David soliciting more customers, I knew my night had just begun.

For the next 2-3 hours, these 2 sadistic assholes pimped me until I became nothing but a mindless animal. I just earned $10k in a video shoot earlier, but it was the notion, to be treated and degraded like a cheap slut that really made me wet as fuck as I came again and again. It was the authenticity of it all, certified as a genuine back alley whore. Every slap, every spat on my face, every dirty taunt was real and it drove me insanely horny as customers ravaged my body again and again for petty cash.

About half way through, I was broken. Throbbing and moaning to cocks, I submissively obeyed as they choked me, spit in my mouth, and deep-throated their cocks into me. In the midst of riding two cocks in the cowgirl position while stroking two more in my hands, I felt a light slap on my face before hearing James asking, "Look at me! Look at me! What are you!"

Staring into his wicked smirk, I whimpered out without a thought, "I'm a back alley cock whore! I'm a cheap cum slut!!"

I was so worn out and tired that I only remember bits and pieces of the night. But there is no escaping the fact I loved every minute of being held down, fucked into submission, used, degraded, and controlled the whole night for petty cash. I woke up alone in a dirty motel covered in dried cum, sweat, and random cash bills. My body was sore, like I've not felt in a long time. After I showered, I received a text from Karen so I called a cab and left for her office. She was waiting for me and handed me a check for $2000. Then she offered to keep me on file in case if I wanted more work in the future. Awkwardly, I thanked her but I told her I won't be calling her back anymore.

After a brief pause, she said to me, "Either in a photo shoot or in real life, you'll never be satisfied unless you can be authentic with yourself."

I hope Karen is wrong. But more so, I worry perhaps she is more right than she realizes. It isn't the sex, as I've confessed so many times that sex is just mechanical. I can't help it, it just makes me so wild being held down, forced upon, shamed, humiliated, and controlled. It feels so good freeing my inner slut. Perhaps it is this need that is why I desire a normal life? Because you see, without a normal life and some level of dignity, how can I ever be shamed? *sigh* Am I a fucked up girl, boo? Next week is orientation as I start my new life in the tutoring field. I want to put all this craziness behind me and hopefully nobody I know will ever purchase this video.