All Comments on 'Bonnie's Office'

by Naughtydj69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OOF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!! Not very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell. Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, right up to the retarded endingā€¦

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to read a story in which the "bad guy" gets his "comeuppance"

hardwood197037hardwood197037about 2 years ago

Loved it, five stars. Didn't see that ending coming. You have the making of a character that should be developed. I certainly would love to see you create a series of her future growth and adventurers .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even us guys that approached girls at work knew about a guy or two that thought he was God's gift to women. I really doubt they did any better than the rest of us, but they bragged about their conquests, the rest of us didn't. I had a mix of singles and married, but they always knew where they stood, and though I never heard it, no, meant no, I can't meant, another time, maybe, and, I have never done anything like that before, meant they had, but it wasn't what they thought it would be, but if I took my time, which I always did, I always had them for as long as I wanted, with a couple of exceptions. I never pretended to be better than anyone else, I just was. There is more, but if you treat a woman properly, which means listening, you will, most often, as not, have her for as long as you want. I never fucked a slut, but I made a few, just for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtydj69@Naughtydj69
Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read my stories. It's great to get feedback, especially when it's constructive, so please do get in touch or leave a comment on my work. I don't count myself as the best writer in the world, but it seems that some of you wonde...