Bonobo World 04 - Extra Curricular

Story Info
Alex on stage. A play of humiliation.
1.7k words
4.48
4.6k
6
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

1:45 pm -- 3:00 pm Extracurricular Activity -- Drama Club, Mr. Benson

A little nervous, Alex enters the Room of his Drama Class. He had been hesitant to join it in the first place - the idea of being on stage, performing in front of an audience gave him more than a little anxiety. His mother had encouraged him though, and as usual, her plans for him turned into reality.

The choice of the play in which he would have his stage première seemed innocent enough -- Juliet & Romeo by Anne Hathaway. (Or William Shakespeare, her long term male ward if you believe the weird conspiracy theories. Alex doesn't - he never believed for a second that a man, five years younger than her, clearly in a naturally submissive position, could ever write such a beautiful piece of art.)

He was glad he wasn't cast in the main male role, Romeo, who is picked by Juliet as her plaything, leading to all kinds of humorous shenanigans in this most famous relationship comedy in history. The part of Romeo requires quite a lot of on-stage nudity and making out, so yeah - let that go to an older boy with more confidence.

The part of Mercutio, though, that Alex was given, is not without its moments of revelation either. Obviously -- art imitates life and life for men means servitude and public submission. Two scenes in particular, the betrayal scene, in which Mercutio, disguised as Romeo lays with the head of Juliet's familial group to appease the mature woman - and by laid, the play means being buggered in the ass by a large strap on, which Mr. Benson insisted they did NOT fake. Artistic integrity!

When Alex's mother heard about that requirements, she thankfully helped the boy train his at that time still inexperienced sphincter, so the rehearsals so far have gone surprisingly well.

And then of course Mercutio's second big scene, in act five - the betrayal coming to its logical conclusion by the traditional punishment for men committing an act of aggression or treachery to achieve intercourse with a female at the time of the play: public castration. Thank Goddess time have changed and insolent males - the very few that there are -- are being sent to retraining facilities nowadays rather than suffer corporal punishment.

Alex has watched a couple of performances of the play online by now - the scene was the comedic highlight of every performance, female laughter accompanied it every time. Today is the day they'd rehearse this scene for the first time. The reason for Alex nervousness.

Mr. Benson pats his ass encouragingly.

"No worries, Alex, it's a classic piece of literature, everyone knows that scene. Mercutio naked is a perfectly normal sight on every stage on the world. No need to be nervous!"

He smiles warmly and Alex nods, feeling a little -- not much -- encouraged and walks behind the stage, where he undresses fully. At least he doesn't have to wear the stuffy uncomfortable costume - the cape and the weird hat and the codpiece - for this scene. The stage hands tie him to the rack and roll him onto the stage.

The other main actors are already there, the women who play Juliette and her family head in the usual form hugging pseudo historical costumes, Romeo -- a boy almost a year older than Alex - tied to a similar rack. Alex can't help staring at his cock, as always when the older boy he is naked on stage.

Romeo is a lot more confident about it than Alex, partly due to his age and stage experience, partly, also, Alex thinks, due to his notably larger cock. It must be about 20 centimetres while his own - no matter how often he measures it - never reaches 15. Not even 13, to be honest. His mother calls it cute, assures him that many women in the modern society really don't care for big cocks, as not so well endowed men tend to be more docile and humble. Alex believes her - and can confirm it from experience with the women he was used by so far -- but still... the 20 centimetres were definitely a factor in casting Romeo, the main actor usually is a the best endowed male on stage.

"Alright, from the top!"

Mr. Benson starts the rehearsal.

"Dear guardian, do show mercy upon my Romeo. 't was just a male folly, foolish longing to be near his mistress that he came not to your chamber as you called but sent this wretched brute!"

"Juliet, child, you know the harm for lying to a woman in her sacred bedding chamber!"

"Lie he did not to, nor lay with you, just so Mercutio did. Punish him, he's only some man among so many, Romeo I wish to own for play!"

The student playing the mother sighs dramatically.

"You hang onto your plaything Romeo too much, my dear. By right and justice I should not oblige to such a youthful fancy!"

Her head turns to Romeo's cock which springs to life. Alex is a bit envious - but also glad he is not playing him. Nervous as he is, he is quite sure he would not not have managed an erection on queue.

"But I agree, 't would be a shame. Well then, we two will introduce your Romeo to the family later on to use his solid rod. But that one there did lie, undoubtedly and shall lose what was used on me so treacherously."

She points at Alex, who almost forgets to act, fascinated by the play, but he recovers just in time.

"Have mercy, noble Capulet, only of respect for my friend Romeo and his mistress, noble Juliet did I do his bidding and your bedding!"

"Shush, fiend. Your worthless cocklet violated my noble female grotto. There can and shall and will be only one reward for you, Mercutio!"

She steps between him and the audience with the impressive stage dagger in hand - Alex knows it is a blunt prop and still feels a bit nervous seeing it so close to his limp dick. With her body blocking his dick from view, she applies the red adhesive patch over it, covering it and faking a wound, while taking the cocktail sausage from her hidden pocket. The drama group had argued whether to use a more realistic prop but after Alex showed everyone his dick, they agreed -- it'll do. And it allows for a comic relief to the classic play.

Alex does his best agonised scream as he pretends to be castrated when Juliet's superior turns to the audience and holds up the tiny sausage.

"Behold, the pride and glory of the male. Let this be warning to you all, men!"

Alex always found this fourth wall break to teach the males in the audience a lesson to be a bit on the nose, but Anne Hathaway is not the biggest poet in history for nothing.

Adding to the play, the household leader breaks the Wiener in half, hands one end to Juliet and they both eat theirs. The playwright did not include playful cannibalism into her play, but the addition works in a school play, at least for the actresses and female stage-hands. A roaring laugher of female voices fills the room. The males are less amused, but who cares.

"Let the medico take care of him, we always have a place for a eunuch in my household. As for you Romeo..."

She again takes the main character's hard cock into her hand.

"I'll let you suffer many an hour before forgiving your crime and Juliet here will help me. Just then, and only then a Montague man will earn a Capulet's custodianship!"

Romeo nods and when released from his shackles, kneels down to kiss the woman's feet.

"Do what you will, noble Capulet, I have deserved it all and obey thy will without complaint!"

Being rolled of stage, Alex can see him raise the woman's skirt and begin to kiss her pussy. He sighs, the only thing he actually envies Romeo for.

"Well done, cocktail sausage!"

The woman freeing him from the rack grins at him and removes the red patch from his crotch.

"You're the perfect cast. Just the right size for the Wiener and easy to cover up."

She pats his cock and one of the other women nearby chuckles.

"Cocktail sausage. I like that name!"

Alex blushes. As appropriate as it is, he is not sure he likes that nickname as well. Not at all.

He doesn't get dressed -- Mr. Benson insists everyone remains in "costume" all the time even if not on stage -- even if that costume is his birthday suit. Naked he sits down in front of the stage to watch the rest of the rehearsal, mostly consisting of the use of Romeo by the two women. His cocktail sausage gets hard, as Juliet sits on Romeo's face while the other rides his cock, the last scene and famous highlight of the play. A perfectly submitted male used and consequences suffered for the one who isn't needed -- the happy ending of every good classical comedy.

As the bell rings to end the rehearsal, he hurries behind the stage where he left his uniform and gets dressed -- surprised he's alone, Romeo should be here as well to change but he's nowhere to be seen. Hurriedly he dresses and looks at his handheld for the time. His cock is again achingly hard in his shorts, but again -- no chance for release. No female in sight to supervise him. And Tina must be waiting at the entrance already and he certainly doesn't want to make her angry.

He sighs in frustration. His balls feel ready to burst -- still aching a little from the Dodgeball Incident, but mostly from the accumulated excitement of the day.

He longs for a woman's permission to release himself, but it's the fate of a male to service female needs and put his own far behind. Sometimes after school his mother rewards him with a masturbation permission - after he satisfies her, of course, but today with Tina taking him home, even that seems unlikely. He sighs - getting used to this kind of frustration is part of growing up a as man.

minski
minski
99 Followers