Bonobo World 07 - Homework

Story Info
Tina and Alex get to work.
3.3k words
4.58
3.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Homework

Tina giggles as the video ends.

"That was SO cute. I always wanted to see a boy's first time."

Alex's mother nods.

"It's something special. You don't live in a familiar group?"

The young woman shakes her head.

"Moved out from the Care Centre as son as possible, of course, I thought I'd play around until I find the right people to become head of my own household. But I must admit I miss having the busy life of many people around..."

The mature woman smiles warmly.

"Well, you're welcome here, not just to - study with my son, young lady!"

Tina nods gratefully and Alex smiles. His mother has that effect on most women. She's a natural born leader. He feels so is the - new woman just entering his life, but she definitely can learn a thing or two from his Mom. Who knows everything!

"Can I have that video?"

Sandrine chuckles.

"Of course, dear, if you like watching me and my son that much!"

Tina nods enthusiastically, takes out her handheld to pair it with the older woman's and has a copy at the press of a button. Almost at the same time a green conformation flares, adding her device into the family intranet. Alex widens his eyes. That's a privilege his mother usually reserves for women she got to know a little better. She really must like Tina.

"Thanks!"

Tina is just as surprised and only gets a reassuring nod in response.

"Well... I guess we gotta get to work, we have homework to do! Thanks for the video and the coffee Ms... Sandy. That was fun!"

"Don't be too gentle with my boy, he needs a firm hand to - study!"

The mature woman winks at her new friend as she stands up and takes Alex's wrist.

"Dinner is at 6, if you want to stay that long, Tina. It's worth it. One of our family member's new male charges is a cook, he's going to prepare it today."

Tina nods.

"I'd love to. I hope -- studying with your son makes me adequately hungry!"

The women laugh and despite being used to being talked about by mature women -- in lewd terms more often than not -- this is feeling weird. Special. Not bad, if he's honest. Being the object of consideration between his mother and this strong young woman almost makes him feel like a grown man, being used as grown men should. It is a feeling he thought he would feel all the time once he turned 18, but he's finding he's only growing into it. Clearing his throat, he stands up and, Tina's hand still holding his wrist proprietorially, walks ahead, leading her out of the kitchen into the hallway to his room. His mind spinning and the butterflies in his belly running wild, he almost bumps into Katie and Ixchel, coming out of the brown skinned girl's room, whispering to each other.

"Oh, hey, Alex."

Katie greets the boy with a gentle, open mouthed kiss. Since his birthday, his fantasies of being used by her have come true -- she still kinda feels like what he imagines a live-in sister might feel like and and sometimes he has even harboured the idea of her maybe becoming a custodian for him. That idea is far from his mind now, with Tina watching the greeting with a smile, but the short blonde's loving embrace still makes him tingly. He tastes a familiar flavour on her lips -- Ixchel's. By now he can identify the familiar juices of every member of his family group immediately and knows what the two have done in the dark haired woman's room. A theory confirmed as Ixchel welcomes the boy of the household with a kiss as well, a little less loving but not a bit less sexual -- with the taste of Katie on her lips.

"Our boy has finally found a woman who wants to meet the family, hm?"

Ixchel smiles and Katie giggles at Alex blushing.

"Hi. I'm Tina."

The women introduce themselves, share some jests about Alex, of course, as women do and as Alex and Tina move to the boy's room, he can hear the beginning of the conversation between the two women and his mother as they get together in the kitchen.

"Ixchel wants to introduce me to her new boy-toy, Sandy! Wanna come?"

"If you don't mind Ix. Are you ready to introduce him to the head of the household?"

He hears the women's warm laughter.

"I guess so. It's the third date, so I might keep him for longer..."

"Alright, let me finish my coffee and we can go. Is it another gym rat?"

The women share a hearty laugh. They know the taste of family members.

"Actually, he doesn't have a job, but he does work out - quite a lot."

"Oh, one of those. A gold digger who relies on his body to get picked up by women, huh? He better be worth my time..."

Tina hears Sandy sigh and the pulls Alex onwards.

"Stop dawdling, we got work to do, little man!"

They enter Alex's room, nicely decorated in his favourite colour pink, stuffed animals on his big bed, his desk on one, a big closet on the other side of the room. Posters hanging on the wall, his favourite girl band, actresses, women's football team.

Tina smiles.

"You're into football?"

Surprised to see him blush hard.

"Uh, yeah... the other boys say that's too feminine and I should, watch more boyish sports with them... like figure skating or volleyball, but I don't know I just love to watch strong women kick some ball..."

Tina nods.

"As long as you're not of of those boys who think men should actually PLAY football!"

"Goddess, no. Men in women's sports are just silly..."

"Good boy. You know I play, right?"

He nods. Of course he's been watching the school games if he's into the sport. And of course he has seen her there. She's not the most notable player -- though smart, she's not a nerd, but not exactly a jock either, but she can stand her woman on the field.

"Next match is this weekend. You should come, I'd totally like you cheering me on."

Shyly, Alex nods, He would have gone anyway, but he will make sure she sees him cheering her on, now.

"My own cheerleader. Nice!"

Without asking, she opens his closet. He opens his mouth, but not in protest. Not really. No women outside his family group has ever been in his room - not since he's a man, at least, certainly never had a look into his closet. But privacy is not a privilege men get in this world. It should not bother him, he has no secrets from women. And yet -- he cannot help but feel a bit woozy, butterflies in his stomach as Tina goes through his clothes.

"You don't happen to have an actual cheerleader outfit, hm?"

"Uh. No.. I..."

He gulps. It's not a story he often tells, but he feels trying to hide anything from the woman who stepped into his life is pointless.

"I tried to join the cheer-squad, but I'm... not really good at that type of athletics."

"Hmm..."

She looks at him.

"A shame, you'd look good in the crop top and skirts the cheer team wears. You do any other sports?"

"I'm in the volleyball team. But I'm not very... well...I never... "

She chuckles.

"Don't worry, I didn't pick you because of your athletic prowess, little one. A little scrawny nerd, smart, but not too much and quite cute. I'm sure you at least look good in those tiny shorts they make the volleyball players wear."

Again he feels the blood rush to his head. His Mom thinks he does, and he loves that compliment from her or family members, but it feels -- a little different from Tina somehow. He watches her going through his clothes - mostly shorts or tight pants, crop tops, tight shirts, in pastels, pink, baby blue, light green and purple. All of them... he clears his throat. He's no sure why he comes forth with this information on his own, but -- the more she holds his stuff up and calls it cute, the more he feels he can trust her.

"My mother picks all my clothes..."

She just nods. He knows it is not really that special an information for a boy who is in his mother's household after his 18th birthday, but he's still glad she just nods and smiles.

"Thought so. Definitely a mother's touch, dressing her little boy ion pink and baby blue."

She smiles as he hesitantly moves closer.

"... pink is my favourite colour..."

"Of course it is. Nothing wrong with it, I bet you look really sweet in pink."

She throws a pink crop top - his favourite, actually - onto the bed.

"When I go shopping with you, we might get a little more... adult stuff for you. You are allowed to wear dark colours. Maybe even black once in a while."

She winks at him and he looks at her speechless -- he noticed very clearly that she said "when", not "if". Major changes in his life seem to loom ahead and his wardrobe will probably not be the biggest of them. He doesn't even have time to blush and shake off his thoughts when she opens his drawers and begins to go through his underwear.

"Also picked by Mom?"

He can freely nod as she hold up various undergarments. He kept most of his clothes from before turning 18, but his underwear drawer was completely refilled on the his birthday - gifts from his mother and the other women in his family. Mostly jock straps - "I love how your little ass looks in them", his mother used to say, some g-strings, thongs, briefs. All clearly emphasizing his ass and -- to his initial shame - also showing his not to big bulge in the front.

His mother has comforted him about that, very much insisting that most women these days are fond of men not well endowed -- those are for playing, often too self absorbed and overly confident just because of their dick size. Harder to train, therefore and to integrate into their natural position in society. Men like him, below average, tend to be humble, obedient -- and eager to learn techniques to make up for their shortcoming - techniques women like his mother enjoy even more than a big cock.

"So cute!"

She holds up a jock strap in pink, light purple and white camo pattern and throws it onto the bed next to the top. Gets over and sits next to Alex, the two pieces of clothing between him and her.

"Why don't you get out of that old school uniform and slip into something more comfortable? That must feel... restrictive."

Alex follows her gaze to his crotch he hasn't even noticed his cock has gotten hard. He couldn't put a finger on WHY he got a boner - of course the presence of a strong, confident woman is always a turn on for him, but she hasn't done anything, isn't pushing sex, isn't making any lewd comments. But a woman he hardly knows going through his intimate clothes, treating him -- kindly, not mean in any way, but from a position of superiority, as it suits her - has that effect. At least this woman does. His cock is definitely straining against the confines of his tight white school hot pants.

"Mom prefers me to be naked around the house."

It almost sounds like he's afraid to wear clothes with his guardian around - it Does feel a little awkward. Tina chuckles.

"Reasonable. I have no intention to change that dress code, but I'd really love to see you in this now!"

She nods at the clothes and his heart beats fast -- unsure why -- he didn't have much intimate contact or alone time with women outside his family, admittedly, but showing his dick to women is not uncommon.

Over 18 PE ends in unisex showers and changing rooms, after all. His classmates seeing -- even jokingly rating - the boys' dicks is absolutely common. Tina is not in his gym class, so it Is his first time showing it to her. Should this feel so much different? So much more exciting. It does, he can't help it.

He stands up hesitantly, his fingers trembling as he opens his school vest. As he looks at her, he sees a warm, encouraging smile. She is not impatient, not mocking, noting his nervousness she just let him be. He feels a wave of warm feelings for her as he continues to undress in front of her. Opens the button of his shorts and slides them off. No underwear, as per school regulation. His dick stands up hard and erect pointing at her, in all of its circumcised 12.5 centimetre glory. She licks her lips.

"Cute!"

Again that word that makes his stomach flutter so much when it comes from her.

"Smooth like a boy's butt. Everywhere..."

She licks her lips again. The gleaming on them makes him sweat.

"M... Mom sends me to the waxing salon every week. Just for my pubes, I don't grow much hair anywhere else."

Tina giggles and shifts on his bed excitedly,

"I like your mother's tastes a lot. I hate hair on a man, it's just so unmasculine. You're meant to be smooth and soft!

Alex stands in front of her for a while longer, uncertain what to do -- he definitely doesn't want to show any initiative to cover himself while she is still enjoying the view. And he's enjoying being enjoyed.

Only when she finally nods toward the two pieces does he reach for the clothes she picked for him. Hovers over the panties for a second then moves to the top. Despite his nervousness, he feels his fear lingering somewhere deep inside that she might find it inadequate, not matter what this Mom tells him. But her eyes gazing at it are shining, happy... lustful? He shakes his head, he's not a hunk that's not what the sight of his cock makes women feel. But maybe... His fingers still tremble as he pulls on the top baring his flat midriff first, presenting his little cock to her a little longer, and then eventually the jockstrap, forming a small bulge over his crotch.

Tina, still sitting on his bed, reaches out a hand, puts it on his hairless, smooth firm ass, pulls him towards her and then puts a hand on his bulging panties.

"Seriously. Very nice. I can see you like me and I'm glad you cute little dick matches your cute boyish charm."

Alex's cock twitches and she giggles, making his heart race and his knees feel weak.

Smack

With a slap on his naked ass she brings him back tor reality.

"Alright, time to get to work!"

She says it with an authoritative tone leaving no room for negotiation. That tone alone makes the cock stretch his jock straps again. That sounds a lot like his mother when she's being stern.

She gets up and without asking sits down in the only desk chair, pulls out her handheld device and links it to Alex's home network.

"Lock me into your personal account!"

Not a question.

The boy puts his ID implant over the screen, confirming the access of his study partner's Personal ID, coded not in an implant but on her handheld and in her bracelet. He should ask his mother about this, but he's quite certain the intimate way to two women talked and how she let her into the family network gave Tina executive power over him. Enough for this order. A virtual keyboard is projected onto his desk and a screen pops up. While she opens a document and types her and his name, Alex stands beside her, uncertain what to do. She looks up.

"Your first study group with a woman?"

He nods -- feeling incredibly sheepish.

"OK, listen, I hope you know a little about how I'm ticking by now. I did not pick you because I'm particularly interested in your input into this -- even though you're quite smart for a boy."

Alex nods. He hadn't expected her to need his help, which is why he has been wondering why she picked him in the first place. He has -- some - fantasies and hopes but does not dare to...

"Get down on your knees, Lex."

For a second his mouth falls open, that order -- in combination with Tina using a nickname for him for the first time that sounds... almost like the one his mother uses but not... quite as boyish and more like a man's - makes him blush. Sweat. And it makes his knees weak, which makes it even easier to obey. He sinks to his knees, looking up at the woman

"Good boy!"

She pats his head and he cannot stop himself from closing his eyes and purring. She giggles softly.

"I'll do the hard work, that you need a woman's head for. And you can show me if your mother taught you to use Your pretty head well for man's work, hm!"

He nods eagerly.

"Yes, Ms. Tina."

Starts to move between her legs before remembering his mother's lesson about always being polite.

"Thank you Ms. Tina, For doing our homework and letting me help."

"You're welcome, Lex."

She pulls down her panties and pants and spreads her legs, starting to type.

He buries his head between her firm thighs, just taking enough time to marvel at her curly fair pubic hair -- not as bushy as his mother's, trimmed shorter but still covering her pubic area in a big, furry patch. He loves women's bushes, the smell, the feel of it against his face. Without wasting too much time, he starts hungrily sucking on the woman's clitoris.

"Woah.... Easy, little rabbit. I need to focus here. Has any of the women in this household ever used you as a workplace toy?"

Alex look up to her nervously, shaking his head.

"Oh. Always just for full service, huh?"

He nods.

"Well, thank Goddess, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to teach you anything with a hot Mom like yours and a house full of women. OK. Under-desk work. Rule number one: This isn't about getting to an orgasm as fast as I can. You're just here to keep me entertained while I work. Not to distract me. Just gently keep up the operating temperature of my pussy. Understood?"

He nods again, though clearly uncertain.

"Just try to be gentle and loving. I'll let you know when you're doing it wrong."

She pats his head with a warm smile and he slowly approaches her pussy and licks the tip of his tongue over her clit, kisses it softly. He feels comforted - a woman guiding him with a firm, but gentle hand is all he needs to learn new skills.

"You may focus a little more attention on the lips and less on the clit than you probably do normally. That heats it up slower."

Alex smiles broadly. He loves focusing on the lips, licking up the juices from between them - he gets to work like a diligent, hungry little pussy-licker.

"Mhm. That's a good start. You're a fast learner, I'm sure..."

She gets to work, reading out loud as she types. She didn't pick Alex for his intellectual insights, but he's smart enough, he might just as well have something usable to ad after all...

"It is a generally accepted fact and backed by all available data that the matriarchal society womankind has lived in since the dawn of time is the ideal, most natural way, uniquely catering to the natural characteristics and attitudes of both men and women..."

minski
minski
99 Followers