Bonobo World 04a - Private Show (gay)

Story Info
Snoopping around, Alex stumbles upon a shocking secret act.
1.3k words
4.06
3.9k
4

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
96 Followers

Private Performance

[This chapter contains male-on-male sexual acts. If you don't enjoy reading about gay sex, you can skip it and continue to Chapter 5 without missing relevant plot points.]

Moving past the stage to leave the room, Alex hears giggles, laughs and muted moaning from the stage. He's late, but he's also quite curious, can't help himself but sneak to the stage side entrance and peek. What he sees makes his mouth fall open and is eyes open wide.

His drama teacher Mr. Benson has taken his clothes off and kneels naked in front of the boy who pays Romeo, also still naked as per his stage costume. Next to them stand the women playing Juliet and her family head, laughingly watching the two men as the mature teacher begins to take his 19 year old student's cock between his lips.

Alex gulps. Feeling his cock again stir painfully in his shorts. Romeo is a jock, muscled and athletic, very pretty, and of course Alex again cannot keep his eyes off of his 20 centimetre cock. But his teacher excites him even more - he's in his late thirties, has a short, well groomed blonde beard and a well toned body for a man who dedicated his life to theatre. But of course no man in modern day working world can afford to look sloppy.

Alex licks his lips as he watches the teacher hungrily sucking his student's cock. He has never done anything more with a man than bear some gentle pats on his ass or caresses of his hair from male teachers or the males picked by the women of his familial group as temporary companion, but he's quite sure he will in the foreseeable future. He knows his mother's taste and she is fond of watching men playing with each other. He can't deny he is looking forward to it. Scenes like these definitely turn him on. His mother often talks about her believe that all men are bisexual by nature, so using them to perform homosexual acts to the entertainment of women is just a part of their natural role in society. Alex has no doubt about his own nature, as he feels his cock getting hard watching the two men. It is quite clear that this gay act was initiated by the two women present: both males obviously enjoy it immensely, but the women are clearly in charge, giving commands and touching themselves to the show.

"Deeper, Mr. Benson! We all know you're a natural suck slut, you can deep-throat a cock like his!"

Juliet barks the order with a chuckle as their teacher takes his student's cock deep into his throat until it is all the way in. Romeo lets out a deep visceral moan. Seeing his teacher being bossed around by his female student is making Alex feel tingly inside and his cock twitches hornily.

Technically, male teachers have the same authority over female students as female ones - which is why Alex always found it weird to let men work in this field. Practically, everyone knows how the world works, anyway. There is always a female principal on top of the food chain if a female student complains about an uncooperative or bossy man in the staff. It is a woman's world. Which is the main reason male teachers are usually only hired for male only classes like Home Economics or extracurriculars that are not graded. Such as Drama Class. Men just don't have what it takes to teach regular classes -- not the authority, not the willpower.

As is clearly to be seen right here and now. Juliet's guardian slaps their teacher's naked ass while Juliet holds his head down in Romeo's crotch, making her teacher gag, despite his obvious experience as a cocksucker. Eventually she lets him get back up an chokingly gasp for air.

"Good boy. Now bend over, I want to see our teacher get fucked!"

Mr. Benson gets up, licking his lips and does as he is told. If he feels any kind of professional pride hurt by being commanded by a student to become the bottom for another student it doesn't show. It better not, he chose a career in what is a traditional female field, he has to be be willing to use his body to keep it.

Bending over the rack Romeo lay on, he spreads his firm pale ass-cheeks and closes his eyes. Romeo stands behind him grinning. Being a year older than Alex, he probably has some experiences with other men and is clearly happy to be allowed to top this one. He grabs his big cock, glistening wet from his teacher's saliva and shoves it into the mature man's rectum in a quick, steady motion, letting out a deep throaty groan as the teacher emits a high pitched squeal.

The two women chuckle and laugh, applaud, as Romeo begins to mercilessly pound the teacher's tight sphincter. They joke among themselves, don't really seem that aroused, more amused. Alex envies the women's self discipline, how they are not ruled by their hormones and genitals like men are. Like he is. He feels his cock pulsating and quivering in his tight shorts and rubs it through the thin fabric. He doesn't dare to take it out or even rub it harder -- if he did, he would most definitely not be able to hold himself back and if he comes now, without permission and supervision, they would surly discover him and he would be in Big Trouble. Women pretty much have free reign to tickle their fancy after school, but boys who get caught snooping and wanking...

He gulps and takes a step back to be surely hidden. The show doesn't take long, Romeo was clearly already excited from the naked stage performance and his teacher's blowjob and only takes few minutes before grunting and shooting a load into his mewling teacher's bowels. The women laugh, slap the boy's ass, make the two males kiss and then leave them, naked, used, humiliated, but also very aroused.

They look at each other, breathless, wordless.

Then, without a warning Romeo goes down on his knees to take his teacher's cock into his mouth to relief him from the raging boner being sodomised by his student gave him. Alex blushes. Hard.

This has to be against school regulations. If not even be illegal in the first place. Male sexuality serves to please women, that applies to homosexuality as well - especially, even. Two males engaging in activities as these for females viewers is socially accepted, to the same without female guardianship clearly is not.

Alex is a kinda looking forward to his first experience with another male -- under his mother's supervision! He would never in his wildest dreams think about doing it on his own! Without women present. His sexuality is just a means to an end -- female pleasure, and/or acting as a catalyst strengthening of the bonds of a social group. Alex can not condone these two males going against everything he has been taught his whole life and knows deep in his soul to be natural and true.

He heard of it happening, but had not imagined to ever witness such seditious act.

Well. Technically, these two men didn't initiate it, just finish what the women made them start in the first place. So he guesses it's probably OK. Maybe. After all, leaving to aroused males unsupervised is bound to have disastrous consequences. You can't expect men to have their urges under control, weak as they are, that's why women are in charge. And Mr. Benson, being a teacher, if only a male one, may have the authority for this...

Alex doubts it, but he's uncertain. He is definitely not smart enough to work through this conundrum. Better forget this ever happened - this is getting way too risky for him to be involved in in any way shape or form! He nervously steps away and leaves the room, leaving the to males to their activities.

minski
minski
96 Followers