Gloryhole First Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Man visits notorious San Francisco video store.
833 words
4.33
6.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(all participants over 18 - gay male fiction)

This place is such a throwback, with its mirrored front door, and Adults Only sign. One can barely tell it's one of San Francisco's remaining gay sex dens.

I've read about video booths in the back of some book stores, so as I pull open the door at the Folsom Gulch, I sort of know what to expect.

Surprisingly, it's brightly lit and clean, with racks of sexy jockstraps and underwear. On the shelves sit boxes of shiny fat dildos, thick cockrings, lubrication of all kinds, and every imaginable genre of gay sex DVD available.

The friendly fifty-something years old woman at the counter welcomes me with a smile, and I'm suddenly embarrassed to be there. Awkwardly, I smile, turn, and walk down a dvd aisle. As I check out the graphic film covers, a tall man steps into the room through a beaded curtain. He heads to the front door, looks at me with a sly smile, and pushes back out into the day.

Booth Pass $10 All Day. Keep Your Receipt. The sign on the wall tells me everything I need to know. The door swings open and a young guy casually walks in and asks the lady for a day pass. She checks his ID. I watch the loose sweat pants bounce on his ass as he walks to the curtain and slips into the back room.

Approaching the cashier, "A day pass please," I say with more confidence than necessary.

She takes my money. "Have a good time!" she says, smiling as she slides my receipt across the counter.

"Yeah, thanks." Receipt balled in hand, I move toward the beaded curtain. It's just blackness and porn sounds beyond as I push my shoulder into the inky space.

I pause. If I keep walking I'm going to bump into something, or someone. Hands in front of me, I proceed cautiously. My eyes are slowly adjusting and I can see a hallway, a row of doors on both sides, and guys standing along the walls. A man walks through the space, testing door knobs for openings. There are lots of booths. Around the corner I hear doors open and close. Men cum and go. Some of the porn is really loud and creates a dull sexual roar. It smells like sex, jizz, men, and poppers. There seems to be competition for booths.

I move across the sticky floor to an open spot along the wall. Leaning against the wall and standing still, I'm able to see a little better now. A booth door opens and a guy leaves the room. The tall man next to me quickly ducks into the empty booth and the door locks with a click. Two doors down, I hear someone fumbling with a doorknob, so I scoot a little closer to try and claim the booth. The door almost hits me in the face as out jumps loose-sweatpants guy, sheepishly making haste toward the front door. I slip by him, pulling the door shut as I ease into my first gloryhole booth. I engage the lock, fingers now slippery with what's probably lube, and take a good look around.

It's a dark five-by-five black room with a coat hook, a screen playing porn, and rough oval holes carved into opposite walls. Two lit buttons allow video channel changing. The guys fucking on screen give me intermittent glowing glances of a slimy floor, shiny handprints on the walls, a half empty lube bottle, and fresh cum puddling on the floor, quietly becoming clear liquid.

The hole to my right already has thick fingers caressing the bottom of the large worn opening. A furry-faced mouth smiles and offers a tongue. My hands are unzipping my shorts as my brain steps me over to the wall.

His arm snakes through and unbottons me. My shorts fall. He reaches between my spread thighs and pulls me close, nose pressed into my thigh. I came commando style.

His hand cups my ass as he slowly nudges my cock with his nose. I'm really hard now. His tongue. Wetness. Yes. He's taking me in. Pulling me by my nuts. I arch my back to give him everything.

He has my dick buried in his throat, fist encircling my balls. His stray finger grazing my taint feels amazing. "That's right, suck it just like that," I say as he really starts to work on me. I'm dripping and he's yum-yum moaning with every taste.

My mind is racing with the excitement of my first gloryhole blowjob. His stray finger has become two, wet with saliva, circling my rarely-touched hole. Lips and tongue, fingers and hole. He gets me so close to the edge, then backs off just enough. Ahhhh. So good.

He slowly pulls his hand away, and removes me from his mouth. I hear "Turn Around," in a heavy breathed voice. "Show me your butt." His hand tickles my thighs, encouraging me to turn.