Bonobo World 05 - Boy Meets Girl

Story Info
Alex meets Tina and Tina meet his Mom.
3k words
4.02
7.3k
9

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Alex's cock has not calmed down - meeting the woman who claimed him for today isn't making it better. It feels like everyone can see it press against the tight white school shorts as he walks the halls and approaches the entrance.

Outside he spots Tina, talking to Leroy, the boy she had between her legs this morning. His eyes are lowered, her hand is on his ass, and she's giggling while he seems embarrassed, his medium brown skin seems darker with a glow of a blush. She has that effect on boys.

When she sees Alex approaching she smiles at him, and without even another look at the other boy slaps his ass and sends him away. Alex smiles -- almost relieved. He doesn't really know why, it's not that she has set any permanent claims on him and even if it is of course her female privilege to play around with as many boys as she likes. But he is happy that she so easily sent off what seems to be one of her favourite boy-toys to focus all her attention on him.

She has to bend down a little to kiss his cheek, one hand on his ass now - she seems to really like doing that. Alex blushes slightly -- as much from embarrassment as from the way he always feels when a female grants him this much attention.

As Tina leans back, he notices some looks of the passing students -- many of the boys look jealous. Tina is a star student, beautiful, smart, many - most -- well, pretty much all boys have dreamt of being noticed by her.

The women seem mostly bewildered. Alex does not fall into the category of boys she prefers. He is quite cute, alright, and obviously well behaved and trained. A bit bland though and not really presentable.

Well. Until now. The simple fact that one of the Queen Bees of the school grants him the honour of her attention makes him rise out of the masses immediately.

"You're lucky I found a distraction, boy. You let me wait, school was over ten minutes ago!"

"I needed to get dressed. Drama club..."

Alex stammers a little, making the woman chuckle.

"You could have come naked, I wouldn't mind."

He fears she is angry for a fraction of a second but then she giggles.

"Get dressed? Not change? So you got yourself a nude role in a play, huh?"

Alex nods, and feels the blood shoot into his face. No idea why, being naked is normal for an adult man. And even being actually naked on stage doesn't make him feel butterflies in his stomach like Tina's appraising look as she definitely imagines him naked.

"Mercutio."

Silence for a second.

"Juliet & Romeo."

She raises an eyebrow.

"By..."

"I'm aware of Juliet & Romeo."

"Yes, Miss. Or course, Miss!"

"If you were naked -- did you get fucked or castrated?"

She does know the play. Alex gulps.

"C... castrated. Act five..."

"I can't wait watching that when you perform the play. Even though scene three is probably going to be even more entertaining."

She winks and puts a hand on Alex's ass that Juliet's household head gets to penetrate in that scene.

"Are you simulating that scene?"

Alex trembles and shakes his head,

"N... no, Miss Tina. Mr. Benson doesn't believe in simulated sex scenes."

"Good man. I'm glad he believes in simulated castration scenes, though. But I really want to see that penetration. Maybe you can give me a private performance beforehand?"

Alex opens his mouth, but is speechless. He expected her to be forthcoming -- but did she just after talking to him for less than five minutes imply.....

She chuckles and pulls him towards her.

"Alright, let's move, little Mercutio. I'm dying to study you. I mean with you....."

She puts a hand on his ass and pulls him towards the subterranean maglev-sphere transport station in front of the school. Down to the well lit and pleasantly smelling tube were Alex waits patiently for his companion to determine their goal to the screen on the platform. She looks at him, expectantly and gestures to it.

"We're going to your place so..."

He nods, puts his arm with the implanted ID chip against the screen and has his most chosen destinations listed, picks the first one, orders a transport sphere for two that arrives and opens immediately. They enter and with a gently huffing the door closes and the sphere sets into motion, barley noticeable inside.

This sphere could get them anywhere on the continent within two hours. Free, emission-less, without any local limitations - every inhabited place is reachable by foot within five minutes from its nearest transport station. And the bigger model, equipped with food, divan beds and a sanitary compartment can be everywhere on Earth within seven hours. It's not something Alex ever thinks about, it's normal, how could a civilised united world bent on cooperation and science function otherwise.

This trip will take less than five minutes -- the two teenagers sit next to each other, Tina smiling at Alex while he doesn't know where to put his hands or to look. To break the ice, the woman takes out her handheld and grabs the boy's wrist, holding it next to it until it beeps, confirming it recognizes the boy's ID chip and start reading the data accessible for women not affiliated to him.

While women usually wear their ID chips in accessories like necklaces or bracelets and are fully in control over when and how to use them, all males are implanted with one at birth, working as identification for random controls by authorities, public transport, schools and workplaces. Women in charge of a man - mothers, custodians, teachers, bosses, women of his familial group, keepers of the public order -- have enhanced and remote access, allowing them to locate a male at any given time and monitor their physical functions. Strange women like Tina only get access to the basic data. It's a quick and efficient way to get to know and assess a man you have an eye on. On her handheld device Alex's statistics appear.

Name: Alexander

Last Name: Jordan

Age: 18

Legal Status: Under voluntary guardianship of mother (Jordan, Sandrine)

Size: 1,75 m

Weight: 71 kilograms

Penis length erect: 12.6 centimetres max.

Penis circumference, erect: 8.9 centimetres

circumcised

Tina stops scrolling

"How cute!"

Making Alex blush but her smiling calms him a little.

"I mean it. Big boys are nice for a quick fuck and all but all my caregivers at the Girl's Education Center and all the teachers taught me men with small dicks are more reliable and pliable, grateful and disciplined. Which is a lot harder to find or replace than a big dick."

Alex smiles back shyly as she pats his crotch - and feels his cock twitch in his tight pants for the compliment. She moves back to the screen

Legal Guardian: Sandrine Jordan, mother

Current occupation: student, O18 graduation class, Global Chairwoman Norma Baker Memorial Academy.

grade average: 6.1/10

Last measured IQ 94.6

- adjusted to male only comparative group ("MIQ"): 109.8

Tina nods.

"Smart for a boy. I knew it."

She touches his cheek and he blushes harder than when she touched his crotch.

"Not just a pretty face."

As the sphere comes to a halt, she puts away her device, gabs his wrist and pulls him out, up to the street and lets him lead the way to his apartment building. Through the sliding doors, towards the elevator. Alex wonders if his mother is home - it's afternoon, she usually is when he comes back from school, but sometimes she has to work up to five hours us a day -- the cost of being a high level executive at one of the world's leading media companies. The usual 15 hour work week almost every other person has - it has been agreed upon as being a an appropriate amount of work to benefit society in a civilised world decades ago - isn't always achievable.

Alex is not really sure he want her to be home. Normally, of course, seeing his mother after school in one of the highlights of the day. Introducing her to a woman who has started to fancy him, though - makes his stomach move wildly with fluttering butterflies

They enter the lift that scans his ID chip and automatically takes them to the upper floor - if he wanted to go anywhere else in the building, Alex would need a female resident's permission, the Home Owners' Association is quite clear about not wanting males roaming the halls unsupervised - into the six bedroom penthouse allotted to his family group.

As they enter the apartment, Alex's Mother welcomes him as she does ever since he's 18, her hands holding his face, lowering her head and kissing him passionately, open mouthed, like the boy-toy he is for her since he's an adult. His cock grows rock hard in his pants, and the slight feeling of awkwardness whenever that happens in school is not present, even in the presence of others, getting hard for his mother is the most natural thing happening to a boy.

"Hi, baby, how was your day at school?"

He nods as she looks at his companion.

"And who's the nice young lady you brought home? That's a first..."

She smiles warmly at Tina, honestly and open, there's not a touch of jealousy or distrust -- women in this society have no need for possessive or territorial conflicts over males. She's just obviously and genuinely happy for her son/boy-toy that he caught the attention of a woman his age for the first time.

Tina stares at Alex's mother for a second and then shakes her outstretched hand.

"Tina. Harding. Tina Harding. Goddess, Alex, I didn't dare to think it when I read your Mom's name on your ID data. You're THE Sandrine Jordan!

Sandy grins.

"I don't get recognized a lot any more. Especially not by people your age. My days on screen have been over for quite a while."

Tina scoffs.

"Meh. I don't really care much about that. There are so many pretty anchorwomen on TV, but which of them makes it to the top management of one of the leading news companies in the world?"

"The leading one."

Sandy winks.

"So you're a fan of business women and not of celebrities, hm?"

"Every anchorwoman can look pretty and speak into a camera, am I right? You move something, bring people, together with truth and knowledge. Make the world a better place. Keep he males in check!"

They laugh together and walk into the kitchen, Alex behind them.

"I like you, young lady. Well done, son. I was afraid, you'd be picked by some pretty girl who just wants you for your body. I see you attracted the attention of a smart young lady with a big future."

Pinching her son's cheek, she leads Tina to a place at the kitchen table -- and then takes his shoulders and guides Alex under it.

She unusually impatient today. Usually lets him talk about his school day -- and when other women are present, gets into a conversation with them - before demanding form her son to do his domestic duties. Alex's small male brain may not fully grasp the complexity of female interactions -- but he's pretty sure he understands his mother's behaviour now -- with the new woman in town, Alex's first female acquaintance ever to join him home, she's testing how well their styles and attitudes in using and training Alex harmonize.

Obliviously there is no such thing as jealousy on the female mind. If Tina proves a good and strong woman who can handle her son well and firm, she will gladly and freely share him kith her. The maternal instinct in Sandrine makes her use him first, though, in front of the new woman in his life. She gave Alex life, raised him, she made him a man. She is the centre of his world, his household, his emotions and sexuality. If she ever shares this role, she'll lead the way to how.

Alex sees his mother's grin on her face as she winks at him kneeling down. He knows his mother long enough -- and all her methods and tactics. Getting to know the younger woman while using him binds the two women immediately, enforces the things they have in common, marking him as an inferior they are responsible for but who doesn't get to be included in female affairs, other than on his knees, setting the mood.

His mother wriggles her hips and her pants and panties fall to he ankles. Alex leans forward, kisses her clit and licks her already wet lips, letting his tongue slide into her. He knows she doesn't want full service, the point is not to come in front of Tina, so he takes it easy, nice and slow, just keeping his mother's pussy warm instead of making her hot.

"So, you're classmates with Lexi?"

Tina giggles, nodding, while Alex blushes, not sure whether he feels belittled -- more than usual, that is. He does feel that way sometimes when his mother uses her nickname for him in front of others, but with Tina.... It feels... not wrong. Like she should know this one. And yet - he's glad now to be under the table, so the women don't see him blush.

"Sociology."

"You were in O18 first?"

Tina nods.

"Couple of moths older than your boy..."

"So you know him since he's 18? A while. What made you pick him, now?"

Ales plants another kiss, distracting himself from his unease. He's used to women talking about him like he's not even there, but somehow it is - very different with his mother and a woman his age who shows - interest in him. Maybe to the point where she might become his...

It's a bit early for that, he thinks to himself. A boy's natural female authority figures are his legal female guardians -- his mother and the head of the closed familial group he lives in. In Alex's case both roles are taken by his mother, making her the sole centre of his sexual universe since he's 18 and his mother officially took him as a only permanent male into the group.

Other than that, the way for a woman to take charge of a man is to become his custodian - taking him under her care for a limited amount of time, or possibly indefinitely, depending on her own choice. A role with less deciding power over his life, as long as he still has a guardian. If he does not and has already left his mother's familial group, the custodian takes over most of the guardian's tasks, training him, guiding him, taking care of legal or social affairs that might exceed a male's capabilities. If he is in a group with a guardian though, a custodian can either join the group or choose to supervise him from the outside, claiming certain responsibilities instead or besides the guardian, taking partial control over the male's life.

Alex hasn't yet considered this for himself -- he's only been an adult man under his mother's guardianship for a few months, and had felt no need for another female in charge of him.

Sometimes he has been thinking Katie, the youngest member of his family group might be interested in him in that way -- he knows she likes him and feels related to him due to their small age gap.

But now kneeling here, listing to the two women talking about him, he looks at the younger one's legs under the table and feels a tingling inside. Thinking of her strong will guiding him, taking care of him makes him feel warm. Cosy. Of course the enthralling aroma of his mother's juices helps, it always make him feel safe.

He plants another kiss.

Yeah. No. Way to early. The worst thing would be to start getting clingy to Tina after she just decided he is worthy of her attention.

"I don't know. Really. Something today in class. Suddenly I felt there might be more to little Alex than just a pretty face. I don't mind playing with pretty boys, but he might be worth some more attention..."

Sandrine smiles a mother's proud smile.

"I assure you he is. A really good boy. Smart enough to be useful, not too smart to get silly ideas into his pretty little head."

Alex blushes, he loves is mother praising him.

"And of course you picked a good time, young lady, he's learned a couple of - important things he needs to know to make a woman happy from me and the other women in this family!"

The boy so praised focuses on his task, glad no having to hide his heavy breathing down here. He is immensely proud of these particular accolades. And Tina's chuckle as she listens to them makes him tingly again.

"You deflowered him, Ms. Jordan?"

"Please, I'm Sandy to everyone joining the family, no matter for how long. And for at least today, you are."

Tina smiles brightly.

"And yes, of course, I made my little boy a man on his 18th. Want to see the video?"

Alex trembles -- he loves watching that film, is really proud of his first time with Mom. but so far no one outside of their little family group has ever see it. He doesn't know... but of of course it's not his choice.

"Come up, Lexi", his Mother commands.

"We've been watching it a lot! He Loves watching himself becoming a good little man-toy."

Sandy chuckles and Tina smiles at him as he takes a seat between them.

"Don't you, Lexi?"

He nods as his mother taps the screen of her handled and the video flies to the large screen on the wall.

minski
minski
99 Followers