Bonobo World 07a - The Essay

Story Info
Tina's & Alex's homework. A short essay about genders roles.
771 words
3.77
2.6k
2

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

[This chapter is just a short little titbit of word-building: The paper Tina and Alex write for school about gender roles in their world. It is not plot relevant, you can skip it if it bores you. The next chapter of actual plot is on the way.]

Why Matriarchy is the best (and only efficient) way to shape and rule a society.

by

Christina Harding (idea, text, research, proofreading)

and Alex Jordan (additional input, moral support)

It is a generally accepted fact and backed by all available data that the matriarchal society womankind has lived in since the dawn of time is the ideal, most natural way, uniquely catering to the natural characteristics and attitudes of both men and women.

Both genders are using their innate skills, talents and features in it to further the progress of womankind and advance human society. A vast majority of men and women are happy. Contend, satisfied, serving their purpose, dictated by their very core nature: women in charge, ruling, deciding -- mediating and conciliating differing groups and views, building unity by orchestrating and supervising sexual healing and bonding.

While, logically, men serve, support, diligently and obediently, fulfilling their purpose and roles in the plans women make.

Only few in the history of womankind have disagreed to the point of actual disobedience, and those dissidents have always been brought back to civilised matriarchy with firm hand and loving care. It is a working provision against fringe elements such as the current tiny minority of "men's rights activists", demanding equality completely ignoring the natural order and making of things.

As an example of this natural order we may invoke the creation of this very essay: The bulk of the intellectual part of its writing being provided by its female author, Tina Harding, while the male part of the duo creating it is perfectly performing the duties a limited male is able to perform, by serving the woman, who is creating and writing down the ideas, between her legs with a - If I may digress -- skilful and diligent little tongue, as well as adding ideas from the point of view of an inferior male. Less sophisticated than female views, obviously, but, regarding this practical topic, probably not without a certain, if naturally limited amount of insight.

For example, it was his idea, proposed muffled into the author's well licked pussy, to include the progress of science.

Without which our modern day world, free of diseases and almost all natural catastrophes would not be imaginable, and to which male minds have added little to nothing of their own doing, only smoothing the process by servicing the far greater minds of the female archivers.

What could a society not lead and guided by females possibly look like?

If we look at the modern male, it is literally unimaginable to see him in charge -- weak minded, incapable of letting the halves of their brain work in unison, causing males to be overly emotional or hapless sticklers for pointless facts or numbers, incapable of self initiating peaceful sexual contacts for the benefit of society and not just their own petty satisfaction. The world of their making would sink into chaos.

But what if, like some species in the animal Queendom - such as the chimpanzee -- human males were less submissive and malleable, less easily contended with serving?

If the humans' responsibilities were not shared similarly to those of our closest relatives the bonobos but like that of chimpanzees, with violent, irrational, jealous and territorial males in charge? The downfall of humanity might be less speedy under the rule of this type of man, but no less dramatic.

Conflict solving by violence instated of sex -- and with conflicts not being about the really relevant topics of civilized society but petty male qualms like land, resources or just plain hurt egos -- would undeniably cause devastating regresses of any progress, dark ages, ages of religious rule. A united world as we see it today, at the end of a long uninterrupted path of progress and global peaceful cooperation, would be literally impossible. Only a female hand can possibly provide that, keep males under control, in their place, serving like they are meant to.

Thus we conclude -- I, the woman and the man in his place between my legs, doing his part -- that outside of thought experiments all other form of organized society than a gentle, caring, intellectually open and sexually free matriarchy are unnatural aberrations, bound to fail.

There is a reason why "Womankind" is the synonym for humanity, after all.

Grading: Harding: A

Jordan B-

minski
minski
99 Followers