Bonobo World 08 - Family dinner

Story Info
Tina's welcomed to Alex's family with the traditional ritual.
2.7k words
4.03
7k
7

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

After a long afternoon of work and pleasure -- the former more for Alex, the latter more for Tina, the two teenagers enter the kitchen of Alex's home. Everyone is there -- everyone who matters, that is, meaning all four women of Sandrine's inner family group and the head of the household herself. The extended group is bigger of course, with occasional visitors and friends, but these five women are the core of the group. Additionally, two men are present -- Björn, Melissa's long time boy-toy, longest serving male member of the extended group - at his usual place at the stove. Alex suspects the main reason that the women have kept him around for so long is his cooking. Melissa stands beside him, touching his slightly chubby ass in the back-free apron. Björn is a little on the overweight side, his apron snug around his belly, Melissa - petite tiny Asian that she is - likes some cushion for the pushing in a man.

Next to Ixchel sits a big muscular pale man Alex never met -- her newest conquest, he decides, the one she just introduced to his mother.

Sandrine sees the two teenagers enter and sends them a warm smile.

"There they are. Did you finally grant my son a break. Tina?"

She chuckles and Tina joins her -- then the two women immediately start chatting at the kitchen table.

"Did the man of the house finally find a woman not living under his roof..."

"About time", Björn comments from his pots. Earning himself a smack on the ass from Melissa.

"As if I wasn't the first woman who ever picked you outside of your family group. And you were Far older than Alex."

"That's... different.. I was.."

"A spoiled brat! But at least your mother taught you to cook, so you better do what you can do best and keep your pretty little mouth shut."

"Yes, Ms. Melissa."

Alex blushes, deeply grateful for the defence from the Asian woman. She's one of his mother's oldest friends, news anchor in her company, her former protegee, first one her mother moved in with before Alex was even born. Practically a second mother to him. Definitely the one In charge of him when his mother is not around. Well. Until now...

He looks over to Tina with butterflies in his stomach as his mother speaks up.

"Everyone, this is Tina. Tina - everyone. The one coming to your defence is my oldest friend Melissa. You've met Katie and Ixchel, I heard."

Tina nods to the the young blonde and the olive skinned woman with the jet black hair.

"Sasha, our resident Demeterian..."

The muscular gymnast nods and Tina raises an eyebrow.

"Lex told me you're a fitness coach -- but not that you were in the Demeter Games?"

"Three times. Quiet successful."

"I told you not to be modest, Sash. Three time bronze at the parallel bars, two times silver at the pommel horse and two gold medals on the high bar. In the most important sports event of the world!"

Tina clicks her tongue, but it's the new guy who really gets excited. He does look like he's working out, so no surprise.

"I knew I recognised you! Damn, that high beam performance at the last games was impressive! You're still active, Ms. Sasha?"

Sasha shakes her head.

"I've been doing this for almost 15 years. Time to leave the field to younger girls."

"You're still the strongest in this household," Katie snickers.

"A household with a musician, a painter, a news anchor and an executive. Oh yeah -- and a man. I love you all guys, but none of you is much of a challenge..."

Alex blushes. She loves to prove That point - with him in particular. He can't count how often the muscular athlete has gabbed him from his room, thrown him over her shoulder and pinned him to her bed in a merciless grip to peg his asshole with her strap-on until he squealed. He's glad his mother continues the introduction with the males present.

"Björn over there our cooking expert. Oh no, don't turn around, I'm sure Tina enjoys your backside view a lot!"

Raising giggles form the women.

"And your newest male acquisition... Sorry, I don't think I caught your name, you were so busy between Ix's legs when we met!"

The broad man grins and Alex clears his throat noticing how his mother teases Ixchel's latest toy before even finding out his name.

"Sascha" the hulk say, making the muscular woman across form him perk up.

"Huh?"

"No, I mean I'm Sascha."

"Well, look at that."

Sandrine frowns.

"Haven't we agreed on the rule only to pick men whose names will not cause any confusion?"

"We've agreed on not picking men who match names with other male members of the group, Sandy. We only talked about males."

"Technicalities? Really. OK, from, now on - no more new guys with the same name as Any group member!"

Sascha raises his voice.

"Well, actually, Sascha is only a nickname."

"Ah. Good, what's your real name then, young man?"

Sasha chuckles and Sandy looks at her questioningly.

"I have an idea where this is going and it won't be helpful..."

"Huh?"

The man shrugs

"Sascha is the nickname for Alexander."

Now the boy on the table perks up. His mother sighs.

"Yeah. OK. Not helpful. Wait... Sasha is short for 'Alexander'?'

"Or Alexandra, obviously."

"Were you ever going to tell me that, Sash?"

Now the athlete shrugs.

"Doesn't apply to me, it's just my name. I bet my mother didn't even know it's a diminutive..."

"OK. Well. No... I'm not going to call you Sascha OR Alexander in his house, young man, so..."

Ixchel leans over and whispers into the muscular man's ear.

"Well. Sure but that's just the women at my and..."

She looks at him encouragingly.

"OK, if your think so!"

"What?"

Sandy looks at the two.

"Some ladies call me Foot-long."

"Like in the old fashioned length measurement?"

Björn turns is head

"You're into sandwiches or something, bro?"

Making Ixchel, and Katie laugh out loud and Sandy smile.

"I guess I have an idea where that comes from. Would you mind confirming that for me, Foot-long?"

"Sure thing."

The man gets up and without preliminaries drops his pants. Sandrine licks her lips, not surprised. Sasha is - very much.

"My Goddess!"

"Ladies in Heaven!"

Melissa gasps from her place in the kitchen.

Alex gulps audibly. He's the only one naked in here other than Foot-long and his own deficiencies suddenly become a lot more present to him. The muscular man's cock is at least double the size his is. And it's not even hard.

"Quite an addition to our collection of men, isn't he?"

Sandy looks around smiling.

"Ixchel, I knew you have a nose for -- exquisite physical specimens of manhood, but you outdid yourself."

"Thanks, Sandy."

The bronze skinned beauty smiles.

Alex's dares to look over to Tina, standing next to him. She's staring at the monstrous cock like everyone else. And suddenly he feels a little ill. He hates being jealous, it's a weakness of the male mind, his mother always says. But he can't... Tina looks at him and shakes her head. Leans against his shoulder and whispers into his ear.

"Don't worry, little one. No competition. Those big ones are nice toys to look at and play with, but you're one of the good ones."

He blinks, begins to sweat, feels his knees weaken. She didn't have to say that, she's under no obligation to comfort him in a situation like this. But she did. He won't dare telling her in a long time and he'll never know if she returns the feeling but in this moment Alex fell in love with her.

At the table, Sandrine playfully slaps the hug slab of man-meat in front of her face. "Alright, enough of the show. Please, do sit down, everyone. Tina, we have a couple of things to talk about, it seems things between you and my son got -- more serious sooner than I thought!"

Tina sits down across from his mother, on the chair usually reserved for Melissa, who smiles nodding. The boy sits down next to Tina and listens to the women starting to talk. About him.

"Well then. To bring everyone up to speed, Tina here has picked my son to -- study with her. Which I assume she did. Among other things. When I returned home I heard her finding less -- intellectual uses for him. Loud and clear"

Everyone giggles and the men smile approvingly.

"Apart from being quite stunning, I talked a little to her and found her extremely intelligent, strong minded and ambitious. I quite like you, Tina."

The so appreciated nods.

"Likewise, Sandy."

"And how about my son? Did he match your expectations you had when you picked him?"

"Quite so. He's smart -- but not too smart for forget his place, isn't he?"

His mother nods.

"Diligent, obedient, eager. And... an expert with his tongue."

The other women now all nod approvingly and Alex feels a proud excitement fill him from his crotch to his flushed face.

"No match for Mr Foot-long here in the cock department, but I like 'em that way, actually. No offence..."

She winks at the slightly blushing athletic man.

"... but guys like you aren't really much use other than short term amusement, in my experience..."

Ixchel laughs. She apparently agrees about the long term usability of her new boy-toy.

"Good answer."

Sandrine nods contently.

"So you two -- are compatible? How often did he make you come?"

"Seven... no eight times, let's not forget the oral one during our homework... Then -- yes, six times with his tongue and twice with... that tool of his. The sheath?"

Sandy nods knowingly. the best way for her son to overcome his penile deficiencies. a rubber sheath he can use over his small cock. Doesn't give Him any feelings, but does a lot he women he's serving.

"The oral ones were the best!"

Sandrine nods.

"I bet they were."

Over the whistles and "Woos" of he other women's responses.

"Eight times?"

Melissa stares in disbelief.

"In just one afternoon?"

"Well, we did write the essay, too, so -- two hours, roundabout..."

Tina corrects her.

"I'll be damned. And I thought I come easy... anyone here remember coming eight times in two hours?"

Heads shaking all across the table, Alex's mother included. The boy blushes as hard as never in a very long time,

"Respect, little man."

"Yes, well, done Alex!"

Katie smiles at him warmly

"But I... I was wearing my cock sleeve so..."

"Doesn't matter, son. Most of them you caused with your pretty little mouth and even men so willing to compensate for their shortcoming as you are nee to be VERY talented for that."

The praise from his mother makes his knees weak. He lowers his eyes, wanting to sink into the ground.

"So -- what are your intentions with my son, young lady? I guess we can assume you'll continue to meet him after THIS afternoon And I got it right - you're looking for more than just a boy-toy?"

Tina shrugs.

"I might. Not sure. I - yeah, I kinda look for a familiar group to participate in, so I might consider taking him under my wing."

She scratches the back of his neck - he can't help but purr to the amusement of the present women.

"Very well. I'd like that -- I have the feeling you'd be very good for the development of my son. Anyone against Tina becoming member of the extended family group?"

The women shake their heads. No one would go against Sandrine's recommendation anyway, but it's clear Tina made good enough an impression that nobody wants to.

"Why just the extended one? If Tina lives alone right now and would like to join a family..."

Katie interjects

"Let's not steam-roll the poor girl, I'm sure you want to spend some time with my boy before deciding that. But I agree. I wouldn't mind..."

Tins smiles happily -- almost as radiant and glowing as he was during her multiple orgasm this afternoon. It almost seems like a weight dropped off her shoulder - the same thought has been on her mind and she has been thinking about how to phrase it.

"That would be... Thanks a lot!"

Alex's mother stands up, as does Tina and the kiss on the lips, open mouthed to seal the deal.

"Welcome to the family, Tina. How about we seal the deal as long as the table is still free. Björn, how long until dinner's ready?"

"15 minutes, Ms Sandrine."

"That'll do!"

Tina nods smiling. Both women are familiar with the art of sealing a deal between to women and there's no doubt in the room who will serve as middle man.

"Son, lie on the table."

Alex does, his small cock still erect -- nothing during this conversation has been doing anything to ease his arousal from an hour of being used by the new woman in his life. His mother nods.

"As the guest you may chose!"

Tina smiles and climbs onto the table, drops her pants and sits down on Alex's face, making his mother smile.

"You have figured out his talents, indeed."

She also takes off her trousers and lowers herself onto her son's hard cock, facing the younger woman. Under the watchful eyes of the family group -- other than Björn, who has to keep cooking, but does get a seizable boner under his apron just from just the sounds of the two women sealing the deal about the 18 year old.

"You can use my son from now on, whenever you wish -- unless I have need for him. Giving you priority over everyone else in the family. But don't overuse him, we share our men fairly, with very woman. If you need to use my toys or my room, too, ask first!"

Tina nods smiling.

"Yes, Sandy."

"And don't spoil the boy - I don't think I have to tell you, but disciplining him is key!"

Tina nods.

"I'll teach you some discipling techniques that work best on him."

"Thank you."

"And if you're ready to become his custodian officially, just ask!"

Tina nods and closes her eyes, moaning. Apparently Alex is getting really excited by the talk and eager to please in this condition. Sandrine closes her eyes for second, too. Her son's cock, though hard, remains pathetically small, not too much of a filler and won't last long enough to make her come, but it's the symbolism that counts in this ritual union.

The two women lean forward, into each other and begin to kiss, forming a triangle with Alex as their base. Sandy takes a hand of her younger counterpart and leans close to her, while Tina eagerly and dutifully begins to caress her new toys' mother.

It doesn't take long until Alex loses his temperance and the hours of painful erection take their toll. His whole body spasms after a minute of penetrating his mother's pussy, his balls pulsate and he unloads a squirt of cum into Sandrine's sanctum. In his throes, his tongue on Tina's pussy and clit works harder and faster, making the teenager scream wildly.

Tina leans into the older woman, her hand on the mature pussy that now rubs over the flaccid cock of her son, leaking thin sperm. Embarrassed for his failure to last long enough to satisfy his mother - no surprise to any woman present, his mother least of all - the boy begins to intensify his efforts on the teenager's clit and lips, licking, kissing, sucking eagerly, until the young woman comes all over his face.

Meanwhile the older one, using her son's limp cock, Tina's helpful hands as well as her own, reaches her own orgasm, squirting on her son's dick that did so little to make the superior woman on top of him come.

They kiss for another while, not caring about the now useless boy beneath them before they climb off of him to the applause of the family. As soon as they sit back into their chairs, Björn comes to the table with a serving tray full of delicious food, making Tina's stomach rumble loudly. Sandy chuckles.

"I guess even on someone as young as you, nine orgasms don't pass without a trace. You must be starving!"

Tina nods and fills her plate, as are all the other women, before the men get their share and the dinner starts.

minski
minski
99 Followers