Bonobo World 09a - Straight Conflict

Story Info
Solving a conflict in an advanced matrichial society.
2.4k words
4.46
2.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

[This is the straight version of this chapter. A version (b) describing male on male sexual acts is available to read if you appreciate such things...]

After everyone has settled down at the table, the conversation sets in and attention turns away from the new people at the table.

Melissa, her usual seat taken by Tina, sits on the other side of Footlong and leans towards him with a smile to play with the new man's cock while eating. Ixchel, The olive skinned woman on his other side who brought him joins her - more than enough surface area on the man's hard cock for Melissa's and Ixchel's two hands. Björn looks at the table -- he probably hoped to sit beside Melissa like he often does, but he is a good boy who knows his place. If she wants to play with another, that's what she does.

A variety of topics is vividly discussed -- Tina enjoys it immensely, since she moved out of the Girl's Eduction Center where she lived, trained and learned until her 18th birthday with all the other girls, preparing her for her role in a female lead world, she has rarely eaten in a larger group outside of her school cafeteria. She is radiant, energetic, happy and follows every conversation. Alex just looks at her all the time, lovingly, adoringly. He's really glad she likes it here. He will do everything he can to keep her, but the family dynamic is important to impress her, too. To find out if she fits in. Which is why he gets a little nervous when he notices tension building up between Katie and Sasha, around a know topic of the last week.

"I've decided on one. Been to the animal shelter again, I can have it tomorrow!"

The muscular gymnast happily tells, much to the chagrin of the petite Katie.

"You don't really intent to go through with this?"

"Sure I do!"

"You know how much I hate the idea, right?"

"You've been letting me know often enough recently, yes!"

"So you just don't care?"

"Listen, I'm sorry you don't like snakes, but that's my decision. I'm not complaining about pets you bring home, do I?"

"I bring home MEN. Maybe if you tried a cock more often, you wouldn't need to fall back to phallic pets as a substitute."

"You don't seem too bothered I'm not too big a fan of cock whenever I help YOU to get along without one!"

"I don't need your HELP for any kind of..."

"LADIES!"

Sandrine lets her hand fall down on the table.

"You're not making a good impression, we have a new important guest at our table. And a new male, too. I thought I had asked you two to settle this a week ago and come to a solution for this pet problem?"

"I tried, but she just won't..."

"I tried, but she just won't..."

Both women start at the same time, interrupt themselves and then stare at the other. Sandrine sighs.

"Well, well. I didn't think finding a solution about a pet should require my input, but if you two chose to be emotional and irrational about it like two silly men..."

The two women open their eyes wide in at being compared to mere men, but say nothing. She's not totally wrong.

"We'll figure something out. After you two calmed down a little. Stand up!"

Alex feels his cock pressed and looks over to Tina. She smiles and her eyes beam

"Oh, that's exiting. I've heard a lot about Sandrine Jordan's' negotiations."

Alex nods, whispering.

"She's such great group matriarch! Always knows what to do to solve a conflict."

He feels a weight lifted of his shoulder. Any kind of conflict to him seems like a violation of the female creed of harmony and union, but apparently Tina considers small playful quarrels that clear the air no real disagreement. That's what males are for after all - catalyst for conflicts solving. If there weren't any, what would men actually be good for? All has its place in nature.

Sandrine looks at the two squabblers.

"We're women. We don't get personal or emotional over petty disagreements like that. We talk it out find a rational solution and then we fuck to agree on it! And we're family, so please: kiss and make up before we go on."

Katie and Sasha both look a bit sheepish as they stand up, move towards each other, hug and kiss. Open mouths, a little reluctant first, still not over the pang of resentment but soon, reason takes over - there's no need to squabble between to adult women, family members. Sandy is right - are they hysteric men?

The kiss becomes more loving, passionate, tongues exploring each other's mouths and Alex feels his cock grow hard to the sight -- Tina takes a look and chuckles softly.

"Well -- someone is enjoying the show."

She puts a hand around his dick and his eyes grow wide. He looks at her. Uncertain how to repay her the favour, but she shakes her head. And he can identify the grip of her fingers, teasing him, coaxing him to get harder but not more. She is kneading him, enjoying to tease and torment him but certainly won't allow him to come any time soon. He's glad his mother trained him already in this.

He gulps and turns his attention back to the two women.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted. It's just.. I'm kinda a little afraid of snakes."

"Really? Why didn't you say that, I just thought you were being petty. I won't bring a snake if you..."

"No, I know you really like them..."

Katie shakes her head.

"Let's negotiate this!"

Sasha nods and they both climb onto the dinner table, spread their legs and move in closer, pressing their wet pussies against each other moving rhythmically. They begin to moan with pleasure, close their eyes for a second before they look at each other and smile.

"I apologize, I should have told you why I I reacted to strongly to you getting a snake. I couldn't expect you to heed my feelings if you don't know about them."

"I apologize for not trying to find out why you were so emotional It's not like you at all, so l should have known!"

"I forgive you!"

Both women say in unison, rubbing their clits, moaning, to reassure the other of their everlasting feminine friendship.

"Listen, if I don't ever have to see the thing I don't mind if you have it. I think can get used to the thought of having a snake in the house if I know You take care of it. You're strong and reliable and wouldn't let anything happen."

"Of course. I promise I won't ever let it out of its terrarium when you're around, you'll never notice it's here!"

Katie nods, smiling gratefully and takes Sasha's legs, pulling her even closer to her pussy. She moves her hips faster now, gyrating them against the buff woman's and soon, the two ladies come together in an amiable, loving orgasm. Alex is a bit envious looking at it. They look so relaxed, so in tune with each other. His orgasms are nice, sure, but it seems to him women share -- a bond men will never understand even when they have sex together. He sighs. And groans, as Tina's hand grips him firmer only to let go of it when his cock starts twitching. The orgasm excites him a lot and he too feels ready to come. Tina sure isn't.

"Very well, ladies!"

Sandrine happily smiles at the two as they lie on the table, heavily breathing, smiling contently.

"That settles that. Now seal the deal the traditional way and we can forget that little quarrel."

The two women sit up, put an arm around each other's shoulder, look around and whisper. The three men present sit at attention, they all know the traditional way to seal a deal will involve one of them.

"Alex!"

He perks up, his cock twitching excitedly in Tina's hand and Sasha utters his name.

"Get me my strap-on, we shall use the new guy to seal this deal!"

Alex head drops a little disappointedly. Tina giggles as she feels his cock shrink, feeling rejected. Of course he knows better than to express his disappointment.

"Yes, Ms. Sasha."

He gets up, hurriedly walks to her room to get the cock, knowing exactly where it is, she has used it generously on him since he is an adult. When he comes back, Footlong is already naked, bent over the kitchen table, his lips against Katie's pussy, his tongue exploring her depth between the pink folds. Alex cock twitches again. Her pussy's well familiar fragrance wafts through the kitchen, his fine tuned male senses so keenly aware of it, he can almost taste her juices on his lips. He loves Katie's pussy. Shakes his head and scolds himself -- he will not allow himself the petty male emotion of jealousy. The males all are here to serve the women's needs. He hands the athlete her strap on and she puts in on with a swift, well practised motion. Takes a glob of butter from the dinner table to lube the cock up and puts it agaisnt the little brown hole between the firm, well shaped ass cheeks.

The buff man groans into Katie's pussy, a deep guttural sound -- Sasha's cock is almost as big as his own. He seems well trained -- his ass offers no resistance to the cock, but he might not be used to taking one as massive as his. Sasha grins. She loves her massive cock and always enjoys sodomizing men.

To his surprise Alex, walking back to his chair sees Footlong's cock grow immediately as Sasha enters him fully. It grows hard and extends to its full 30 centimetre length. He really enjoys this. A lot. His mother taught him her firm believe that all men are bisexual sluts deep inside. This one clearly enjoys a good cock a LOT. Alex sits back down. Deep in thoughts. He has gotten erections form being ass fucked, sure, but never this fast.

Tina's hand again closes around his cock that remains firm and erect -- the whole affair excites him immensely, he can't deny that.

For the next couple of minutes, the two women enjoy the bonding ceremony to seal their agreement -- the male sexually and emotionally used however the participating females see fit to affirm the bond between them. Alex knows very well they use him in their own very favourite way -- Katie loves being licked even more than most women he met and Sasha - yeah. Nothing beats fucking a firm male ass in her book, making a man quiver and shake with her cock deep inside his bowels.

Footlong does a laudable job, very well skilled in both of his current task. Sandrine nods with a pleased look, eyeing the male servicing her family members. He'll make a good addition to the group, if probably only temporarily.

After a few minutes, Katie lies back, closes her eyes and comes with a loud moan, her hand grabbing the man's head pushing him deeper into her crotch. Alex loves watching her face. He never gets that opportunity when he is between her legs - she's incredibly pretty when she comes. All women are. Alex blushes. Unlike men, as the buff athlete proves soon after.

As Sasha rams deep and fast into his tight ass, he begins to groan, his face contorts to an ugly, wrinkly mask, and his grunts begin to become animalistic utterances between a pig's squeal and an ape's scream. Sasha now grabs his hair and pulls him back, pushing herself as deep as she can and as hard as possible until he lets out a final groan, makes an ugly face and squirts a huge load of thick creamy cum onto the kitchen floor.

Alex gaps. He certainly never manages that. At best he produces a few dribbles of liquid watery cum when fucked In the ass. He wonders if he'll ever enjoy it THIS much... his cock twitches and Tina changes her grip, firmly grabbing his small shrimp and balls at the base, making sure he doesn't accidentally come. She smiles at him as he looks at her gratefully. She's so supportive.

Footlong collapses on the table with a grunt, while Katie climbs off, chuckling. She's covered in sweat, making her shine like an supernatural being, as is Sasha -- it makes her look more like an antique statue, though. Both women look like the fresh morning while the man on the table is a groaning mess whose sweat is just making him look like a glazed pig. Men are such -- ugly beings, Alex thinks to himself. We're so lucky graceful beings like women even bother with us. His mother's voice shakes him out of his reverie.

"Lexi!"

He jumps at her firm voice and almost loses control as Tina's hand firmly grabs his cock and balls, preventing him from shooting an accidental load. That would have been embarrassing - he looks at her gratefully.

"You'll clean up the mess!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

He stands up, his small cock pointing up rock hard to the amusement of the present women.

"Someone really enjoyed the show huh?"

Katie giggles and Sasha nods.

"You shouldn't let the boy wait much longer to get his first real cock, he looks -- eager..."

Sandrine smiles knowingly.

"Don't worry, girls, I have my plans for him already."

Blushing, Alex walks to the kitchen, gets some paper towels and rags and crawls under the table. Thanking the Goddess that Footlong came onto the kitchen tiles and not in a room with wooden floorboards or a carpet. He hates cleaning cum from those. This is his easiest task. He wipes up the puddle of creamy goo with a paper towel - the smell makes his mouth water and he licks his lips. Feels his cock grow hard again after slightly softening. He can't deny Sasha is probably right about him being ready. Cleans the remains off with the wet rag and after putting the cleaning supplies away returns to the dining table. Everyone has taken their places again, the two men now on their knees at the feet of Melissa and Ixchel, so Alex knows the evening is turning to the adult conversation phase. No place for males at the table, so he too goes down his knees, his eyes focus on Tina, and earns himself a pat on the head.

The women begin a lively talk, mostly about things Alex finds incredibly boring. Money, politics, economy. Women topics. He doesn't understand half of it and dozes off a little, his head leaning against her legs. It has been an exiting and strenuous day.

minski
minski
99 Followers