Bonobo World 09b - Gay Conflict

Story Info
How an all male conflict is solved in the matriachy.
3.1k words
4.4
2.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

[Disclaimer -- This chapter describes male on male sex. If you don't wish to read such scenes, you may read the alternative straight version (b) of this chapter.]

After serving dinner, Björn takes his seat -- not the one that normally is his though, next to his custodian Melissa, which today is reserved for the guest of honour, who nods approvingly at him as she takes a bite of the foods he made.

"Well done, boy", she says to the cook, about ten years her senior.

"You should keep him around, Sandy, he may not be the prettiest... no idea how he is in bed but his cooking is excellent"

The head of the household on the other side of the table nods smiling.

"That is indeed why we've kept him."

Melissa giggles as she takes next to the new male temporary family member and his large member.

"He's not bad sex-toy, either. Can't compete with this one, size-wise, of course, but still..."

Smiling, she puts a hand on the crotch of Footlong who didn't bother to cover his cock. Seems used to having it out in female company.

During dinner, both Melissa and the big man's finder Ixchel keep playing with the man's cock under the table -- or half under the table, with it being big enough to peek over the edge. The athlete has no trouble keeping it hard, the man is visibly pleased by the attention. And likely very used to it, too.

The family has fun, laughing, jesting, introducing the two new members at the table into some inside jokes and friendly banter - with Footlong being the butt end of many jokes, being a man.

Only Björn is notably quite, grumpy, and never leaves Footlong and Melissa out of his sight while eating.

Eventually Alex's mother looks at him. He hasn't said anything, didn't even make a noise. That alone is enough to be weary of the usually quite cheerful man, who needs to be reminded by women more often than not to not intervene in female conversations without being asked. Sandrine has a keen sense of the vibrations and moods in her little group.

"What is it, Chubby?"

Björn blushes -- he never liked that name and everyone knows it. While Melissa made it clear she's very fond of his love handles, some of the women have expressed their opinion that he should lose them - particularly Sasha, who has offered to work him out more than once. Sandy didn't -- if she had, it would have been mandatory, but she likes teasing him about him.

"N... nothing, Ms Sandy!"

The matriarch lifts an eyebrow.

"Don't. No keeping secrets from me, young man! Not if you wish to stay under my roof. WHAT is it?"

Everyone's eyes are directed at him now and he looks to the floor.

"It's noth... it's just... I... "

He's stammering, his eyes when as he raises them again fixated onto Melissa and Footlong. Sandy sighs.

"Oh for Goddess' sake. Why are you men always so pointlessly emotional? Are you jealous, big boy?"

Björn gulps, lowers his eyes again and mumbles something. He knows there's no good answer to that one. Denying it is a pointless lie that would have serious consequences, admitting it make shim look like a weak, emotional man, prone to hysterics. Alex feels embarrassed by proxy to be a man whenever things like this happen. He's trying So hard to be good and rational and useful and not give in to these silly male feelings.

"You're feeling threatened, am I right?"

Too embarrassed to react, Björn just stares a hole into the floor. Alex knows the feeling. Björn's cock is not as small as his -- with 15 centimetres a good average but still not half as big as the new cock in town. If he didn't have Tina by his side right now, who's been stroking his cock under the table since the start of dinner, reassuring him about his shortcomings, he'd feel threatened, too. Björn doesn't have that, and Alex again feels the warm feeling of gratitude inside that is so new and so familiar at the same time.

"Alright, we need to get this solved. Footlong is in the outer circle of this family for now, and no matter how long it takes Ixchel to be bored with him, for that long we have to live together. Anyone else feeling threatened?"

Despite the neutral question, of course Alex is the only one in the room it could be addressed to -- and is incredibly grateful that he can truly deny it. He shakes his head.

"No, Mom. I'm good. Footlong seems cool."

She smiles

"Good boy. So just you and him, then Björn. We'll settle this. Get up, you two!"

Alex feels his cock pressed and looks over to Tina. She smiles and her eyes beam

"Oh, that's exciting. I've hear a lot about Sandrine Jordan's negotiations skills."

Alex nods, whispering.

"She's such a great group matriarch! Always know what to to so solve, a conflict."

Sandy's warm voice, now with an added tinge of authority -- Tina admires how easily the woman slips from kind and friendly host to firm head of the household -- address the jealous cook.

"Björn, Footlong is a guest in our home. This time, we'll see if you two will stand on equal footing in the future. But for today, you'll treat him with respect. And of course, if your custodian chooses to play with him, you treat him like a superior!"

"Y... yes, Ms Sandrine."

The man's voice is trembling slightly as he goes down on his knees before the muscular newbie's chair.

"I... apologize. My behaviour was an inappropriate display of male hysteria, not worthy of this family group."

His eyes turn to the matriarch and as he sees her nod, he puts a hand on the muscular man's cock and kisses his glans. Footlong looks at Ixchel, then Melissa, then Sandrine. All women smile warmly and encouragingly. The muscular man visibly relaxes and lets it happen, obviously not the first time enjoying another man's caresses. It rarely ever is for any man passing a certain level of adulthood and experience in service in this society. Males serve female pleasure.

Alex is feeling his heart beat. Still an experience he has to to look forward to. And no matter how much he practises it with the women's strap-on's and toys he is not sure if he is prepared.

He feels Tina's hand grabbing his cock under the table and sighs softly and it gets hard in her hand. Now matter how nervous the sight of the two men makes him, there's not denying it also excites him immensely. Tina giggles softly, which is drowned out by Melissa's laughter.

"Such an eager little cocksucker. I can remember what a fuss he made when we first made him do it. You have such a good hand a bringing men into contact with their inner cock-sluts, Sandy."

The matriarch makes a dismissive gesture, smiling.

"Not such a big deal. You know I'm a staunch believer in Dr. Bracken, really no big deal.

"Bracken?"

Her hand still on her boy's cock, Tina curiously inquires. She has so much to learn form the mature woman.

"Dr. Clara Bracken? Author of the Bracken-Report? Don't they teach you girls anything in school these days, how are you supposed to train men without the basics."

She sighs and shakes her head with a smile.

"I DEFINITELY have to send you some books before I let you train my son. In short, she researched in human sexuality and came to the conclusion that while our female sexuality has a wide range, is complex and deep, males are all amazingly similar. Simple. Easily excitable, tragically focused on their little dicks, and stunted in the range of emotions and physical experiences during sexual intercourse. In short, everything that touches their pathetic cocks makes them hard, ever opportunity to get sexually active turns their little lizard brains on. No matter with whom. They're ALL bisexual inside, and they're all sluts."

Alex lowers his eyes. He doesn't blush, he has heard this theory from his mother a lot, obviously, she's a real proponent of Dr. Bracken's work. He's most grateful she has given him until now to introduce him to his inner bisexual slut.

Tina nods.

"Sounds reasonable. Can't wait to read it. Even though seeing it proven in practical experiment is probably more exiting!"

Smiling, she turns her eyes back to the sight of the chubby man, struggling to take as much as possible of the huge dick in front of him into his eager little mouth. Her hand around Alex's cock tightens again, making him groan -- to his relief not loud enough to be heard from across the table over the smacking and groaning of the two men busy negotiating their relationship in this family group.

Despite his initial resentment when he came into the group, Björn, under the patient training of Melissa and Sandrine has become an expert cocksucker. His hands caress the heavy hanging balls while his lips suck on the massive shaft, let go of it now and then to give his tongue the opportunity to lick over the rod, glistening wetly. He doesn't manage to take it all in -- he is usually a pretty good deepthroater, but the 30 centimetre monster exceeds his skills. Yet. Somehow Alex is quite sure his training will include with the big man in the family now more often.

Eventually, Footlong is getting close, Melissa holds the cook's head in palace with the cock deep in his mouth as the balls begin to twitch and the muscular man shoots a load inside the other man's throat. Alex can see his Adam's apple move as he gulps it all down - it moves a lot, the load must be massive. Eventually he is released, licks his lips, trying to catch his breath.

The matriarch nods.

"Well done, Chubby. You won't forget your place any more, will you?"

"No... Ms Sandrine..."

He sighs between two heavy breaths.

"Good. Then to you, Foot-Long. Just to make sure you don't get cocky -- you're nothing special, either. You're a guest -- at the moment, but you're just a man, too. Your big cock doesn't give you any special privileges."

"Of course, Ms Sandrine."

The big man nods.

"And to prove you accept your position, you too will show humility! Bend over the table!"

Not hesitating for a second, the buff man gets up and does as he is told, his pants still dangling around his feet. Alex gets a glance of his firm rock hard ass and feels his cock twitch -- much to Tina's amusement. His mother must be right, he sure does find a big man quite arousing...

Sandrine nods towards Björn who follows her unspoken command. He stands up -- his cock tall and erect -- he undeniably enjoyed giving this blowjob.

"You two will have to get along in the foreseeable future. We shall see which one of you two has a more dominant personality but for now I want you on equal footing. You may satisfy your base male urges on him now. Chubby."

"Thank you very much, Miss Sandrine."

The chubby man smiles broadly as he positions his hard cock against the firm ass-cheeks of the other male.

Footlong closes his eyes and moans lusciously as the cock enters his tight rectum. He obviously enjoys it immensely, getting impaled and Sandrine smiles approvingly. Secretly she shared some of Björn's worries, men like him -- muscular, well endowed - do have a tendency to consider themselves superior to other males, making it difficult to integrate them into a social group structure, even if only for a limited time. They submit to women, of course, no man in his right mind would not, but try to conquer a position of power just below the females and above all other males, which is not appropriate for men to desire. Such ambitions disrupt the peace. Such men Sandy usually dismisses from the start -- the few attempts to train them to a more appropriate attitude were always successful but also more effort than men are worth.

She is glad Footlong is taking his position as submissive male well and nods towards Ixchel. Her new toy has a seal of approval.

Björn has by now entered the new toy's ass fully, his clean shaven balls touch his bottom's perineum, making them both groan animalistically. Alex bends his head and to his amazement sees that the man's 30 centimetre cock is already erect again. Remembering his mother's lesson about the Bracken scale, he assumes the hunk is at least a three on there -- he seems to enjoy male on male sex just as much as servicing a woman, if not more. Probably more. He feels his heart beat faster, amazed by the variety of human sexuality. Even the male one, limited as it is. While he's obviously being aroused by the spectacle of two males fucking, he cannot imagine it ever being So good to make him favour cock over licking a juicy, wet pussy. But maybe...

He is interrupted in his thoughts by Tina's firm grip around him, squeezing his cock as she excitedly watches. He wonders if he should return her favours - it feels wrong to be only on the receiving end of her caresses, but she does not make an indication for him to do so -- she's totally absorbed by the show and only absent mindedly plays with him. He assumes he would not please her by distracting her, so he just lets it happen.

As the fucking gets harder and faster, the two men grunt louder and louder, his cock twitches and he feels his balls contract. He looks at Tina, but she doesn't pay any attention to him, other than down there under the table. He wants nothing more than to come right now to the sight of the two men getting it on, but he knows better. And thankfully, he finds it a lot easier to hold it back in Tina's hand then when he is allowed in a warm, wet tight pussy.

To his embarrassment, he has never - ever - lasted longer than two minuets inside a woman since the first time his mother allowed him into herself on his 18th birthday. He is a pretty pathetic fast shooter and consequently rarely ever is invited into a woman's sanctum. And right now, he actually wishes he could give in to his shortcomings and just come all over the place, his loins and his balls pulsating painfully. But in a capable woman's hands, his shortcomings are under control. With a perfect sense for his pitiful little cock, Tina plays him like a fiddle, stopping just the exact second just before he would unable to hold it back. In a female hand he becomes a quivering mess, his male orgasm serves her pleasure only. She isn't doing this to make him come, on the contrary. She is using all her feminine skill and dominance to stop him from reaching bliss, pathetic as it would be.

Footlong lets out a final grunt and his massive cock twitches, jerks and shoots a massive load of creamy white goo onto the kitchen floor. The women applaud, and Alex watches amazed. He would love to come like that just from being fucked in the ass - his mother surely trains him into this direction and very much encourages him. But other than a few droplets of pre-cum, he has not yet succeeded in this mission. Maybe he will, when he first gets a real cock in his ass.

Björn joins the grunts a few moments later, grabs the other man's hips, pulls him towards himself and with a loud roar shoots his cum into the buff man's bowels. His sweat glistens on the muscular back as he leans forward to support himself on the kitchen table.

"Well done, boys. Does that settle your -- differences?"

Björn smiles happily and nods. Alex knows exactly what he feels like. Post orgasmic, there is no place in a man's small, single minded brain for anything else but obedience.

"Yes, Ms Sandrine. I apologize. I have overstepped my boundaries. I know you would never allow men to rise above their station or be treated unfairly. And I will never again assume to have any say in who uses me or any other male."

"Very well. Footlong - are you alright with the position you're in in this family?"

"Of course. Ms. Sandrine. I never had anything else in mind than to please the women of this household!"

Sandy nods.

"Then kiss and make up!"

Björn lets his cock slide out of the other man's ass and the stands up, face him and they share an open mouthed passionate kiss, letting their hands wander all over the other's body.

"Lexi!"

He jumps at her firm voice and almost loses control as Tina's hand firmly grabs his cock and balls, preventing him from shooting an accidental load. That would have been embarrassing - he looks at her gratefully.

"You'll clean up the mess!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

He stands up, his small cock pointing up rock hard to the amusement of the present women.

"Someone really enjoyed the show huh?"

Katie giggles and Sasha nods.

"You shouldn't let the boy wait much longer to get his first real cock, he looks -- eager..."

Sandrine smiles knowingly.

"Don't worry, girls, I have my plans for him already."

Blushing, Alex walks to the kitchen, gets some paper towels and rags and crawls under the table. Thanking the Goddess that Footlong came onto the kitchen tiles and not in a room with wooden floorboards or a carpet. He hates cleaning cum from those. This is his easiest task. He wipes up the puddle of creamy goo with a paper towel - the smell makes his mouth water and he licks his lips. Feels his cock grow hard again after slightly softening. He can't deny Sasha is probably right about him being ready. Cleans the remains off with the wet rag and after putting the cleaning supplies away returns to the dining table. Everyone has taken their places again, the two men now on their knees at the feet of Melissa and Ixchel, so Alex knows the evening is turning to the adult conversation phase. No place for males at the table, so he too goes down his knees, his eyes focus on Tina, and earns himself a pat on the head.

The women begin a lively talk, mostly about things Alex finds incredibly boring. Money, politics, economy. Women topics. He doesn't understand half of it and dozes off a little, his head leaning against her legs. It has been an exiting and strenuous day.

minski
minski
99 Followers