Boob and Nipple: Short Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passersby were clearly drawn to my prominent, bouncing boobs and stiff nipples, but I tried to keep the blankest of expressions on my face, not reacting (at least above the neck!) to their hungry stares. I felt like everyone knew what was happening, that the dildo and my sensitive nipples had me on the edge of an orgasm, even if the tiny shred of rationale thought left to me told me that that was silly.

As we continued down one block after another toward the restaurant, I knew that every man we met was admiring my big boobs and my stiff nipples, and that made me blush. At first, I felt exposed and embarrassed. But before long, I also realized that I liked it! I have a sexy body, great tits, stiff nipples rubbing against the cool cloth of my blouse -- and a long, hard secret in my pulsating vagina, and I was now happy about it all. And that realization empowered me.

I decided to take charge and enjoy the moment, throwing my head and shoulders back to further accentuate the swell of my generous boobs, letting anyone who wanted to stare at my pulsing nipples and swaying tits to have a good look. I started to swivel my hips, placing one foot more in front of the other, relishing the increased feel of the dildo fucking me with each step - and owning it. My face settled into a sexy, secretive smirk, still loving my secret sexual stimulation with no one but Jim having a clue that I was being fucked right in front of them! I was almost sad when we finally went inside.

But that sadness changed when we got into the elevator, just the two of us. Jim grabbed me roughly, twisting me around so my back was to him. He pulled me to his body, and as I felt his hard dick against my backside, a shiver run through me knowing that it was me that had made him that hard. Then he pulled my blouse out from my skirt and slid both hands up my front, first cupping my big, bra-encased boobs before moving to my stiff, naked nipples, which he pinched - hard. That did it! I collapsed against him as the long-delayed orgasm swept over me.

But Jim never let up, slowly rubbing his long, hard dick against my tush and never letting me come down from my high, milking my throbbing nipples and keeping me moaning. We rose, non-stop, for 25 floors, with Jim also teasing my nipples non-stop. I didn't think I could come that many times that fast!

Thankfully, no one was in the elevator lobby when the doors opened. I made a quick exit with my blouse still untucked, my face red and contorted with lust, the dildo now thoroughly coated in my cum, and my nipples harder than hard. I went straight to the lady's room to remove the dildo and clean up -- but I had no choice about changing out of my open-nipple bra since Jim had the bag with my other clothes. So my nipples were still stiff and poking through the holes. And my nipples were still calling for more attention. After a brief debate with myself (a very brief debate), I unbuttoned my blouse, grabbed my nipples, and brought myself to another shuddering nipple orgasm as my mind replayed the last hour of nipple and clit stimulation, all done in public!

* * * * *

4. Dave Serves Up My Boobs and Stiff Nipples to the Restaurant

It was the first month-aversary of when we met, and I was hoping to entice Dave, an old-school gentleman, to take things to the next level. With that in mind, chose a V-neck dress that showed a lot of cleavage. My boobs are a generous D, and the bra pushed my tits up so much that you could see my exposed breast flesh jiggle when I walked in my heels. The dress was made of a thin, jersey-like material, and when Dave picked me up and hugged me, caressing my ass for the first time, it almost felt like it wasn't even there. A glance in the hall mirror showed that my nipples popped right through the bra and the dress. That fact made my nipples tingle even more!

The meal was nice, but Dave was acting too proper, having barely taken notice of the generous amount of bosom I was displaying. So, with after dinner drinks coming, I excused myself to go to the lady's room. I had decided that it was time to add some spice to the evening, so I took off my bra and put it in my purse, my nipples swelling in anticipation. Sure, I lost a little in terms of cleavage, but my boobs are firm enough that I can easily get away without a bra. Stepping out of the stall, I shivered when I looked at the mirror and saw the way my nipples were poking through my thin dress. But of course, that only made my nips stand out even more.

As I walked back out to our table, I was acutely aware of how my big boobs were wobbling around inside the dress, keeping my nipples more than stiff. I watched Dave's eyes as I approached our table, and they were clearly locked on my stiff nipples and my softly swaying, obviously braless boobs. Aside from Dave's hungry stare, I felt the eyes of at least a few other patrons watching how my breasts were wobbling about with each step I took. With that, I put a little more bounce in my step -- and in my boobs. I found it very exciting to be showing off my tits and perky nipples like this -- it was something I had never dared try before. But I resolved then and there to show off more of my boobs and nipples in the future! I was actually getting wet from the thrill of it.

As we waited for the drinks, we talked and held hands, but after a few minutes, he released my hand and started to rub his hand slowly and sensually up my forearm, sometimes just using his fingertips. It shouldn't have felt sexy, but I felt goosebumps popping up -- along with my stiffening nipples.

I noticed with anticipation that his hand was working slowly, slowly up my arm, and the tension was building. When he reached my elbow, with his warm hand wrapped full around my arm, his fingers "accidentally" made contact with my big, braless boob! My prayer may have been answered, but I worried briefly that he would apologize and back away. But instead, with no reaction coming from me, he transitioned from rubbing my arm to abandoning it altogether. Instead, he was rubbing the underside of my left bosom with the back of his hand.

Then he shifted his position in the booth, moving a bit closer to me, and that's when he turned his hand over to rub the underside of my ample boob with the palm of his big, strong hand. I feigned ignorance of this escalation, although there was an incredible thrill to having him rub my braless tit with so many other diners and wait staff all around. Soon, though, he moved on to a full-on boob feel, my stiff nipple rubbing into his palm. It was somehow more sensual than as if we were home and my boob was naked. He was pressing his hand into my soft bosom with more urgency, hefting my tit and pressing into its softness, and now boldly tweaking my taut nipple with his fingers. He never even stopped rubbing my tit when the drinks came!

He snuggled in even closer, our hips now in contact, and when he turned toward me a little more, I realized that he now had access to both boobs. We continued talking about our jobs or something, I don't really remember, but all the while he was playing with first my left boob and then my right tit. Plus, he was now caressing my nipples unrelentingly, and my nips responded dramatically to his touch. Soon, my breathing was getting ragged.

With his hand still tweaking my perky left nipple, he ordered another round or drinks. When the waiter left, I realized that in addition to cupping my boob and playing with my nipple, he'd snuck a finger under the edge of the fabric in the V of my dress and was now also slowly pulling the fabric of my dress away from my left breast, baring more and more of my swelling bosom to his view -- as well as to a few of the guys at the nearby bar. And all the while, he kept up a patter of conversation, perhaps in the hopes that I wouldn't know what he was doing. My nipples were crying out for him to tweak them harder, but I played along, giving no indication that I knew how much of my tender boob he was now exposing. The slow tit reveal continued, and I continued to get wetter.

It was an excruciatingly slow tease, but I wanted him to think I didn't know -- and I certainly did not want him to stop! I was loving the tease. Finally, he looked around for the waiter and I risked a glance down at my boob. He'd nearly made it! The edge of my broad areola was in plain view, with my throbbing nipple just millimeters from popping out. Dave, of course, kept on caressing my breast in a circular motion, gradually uncovering more and more of my tit, keeping my nipples incredibly stiff. I kept up my pretense of ignorance, hoping he'd continue to think I was not onto his game.

Finally (thank god!), he took the big plunge and completely uncovered my throbbing nipple. I swear I could feel the dress pressing my turgid nipple down into my areola; then ever so slowly, I felt the caress of the fabric work up the side of that nubbin until, finally, my nipple popped free and into the open! Feeling the fabric rub over the sensitive end of my nipples was incredibly erotic! And or course, Dave and the guys could all see my naked, pulsating nipple, and that thought alone was a huge turn-on. It took all my will power not to jump as the bolt of electricity jumped from my nipple to my clit.

My naked nipple betrayed my excitement, and he even risked a quick glance at my perky nubbin. He took a moment to adjust his cock, which also betrayed his level of excitement. But now he had a quandary: did he touch my now naked nipple with his fingers, revealing to me that my nip was no longer covered? He shied away from the possible consequence, but chose instead to continue rubbing my boob while slowly sliding the material of my dress away from my left bosom until my tit was completely exposed. I guess he figured my naked boob was not as sensitive to the touch as my nipple, but I was dying for him to tweak my nipple again. Still, it was an unexpectedly amazing thrill to have my tit fully uncovered, stiff nipple open to any stare, in the middle of the restaurant.

Just then, the waiter appeared and started to ask if we wanted another drink. But when he saw my fully naked boob and my throbbing nipple pointing at him, he lost his train of thought and just stared at my tit. I pretended to sip at the end of my second drink while Dave asked him three times for another round. It was so hot having this stranger look at my bare boob while I pretended that nothing was at all unusual. My nipples got even stiffer, and I had to cross my legs and rock my top leg to rub my now very wet pussy.

Dave turned to me and started talking about drivel again, and while his eyes met mine some of the time, the draw of my pulsating nipple was too much, and I found him glancing down at my perky nip every five seconds or so. I kept rocking my leg and thinking about how much I was enjoying having my entire boob and stiff nipple on display, driving poor Dave crazy.

Dave just kept talking and glancing at my naked nipple for maybe 10 minutes, but then the temptation was just too much. I guess he figured I really did know that my entire boob was out in the open, and if I didn't, well, his next move was at least worth a try. He slowly moved his hand back to my now naked boob, cupping my generous tit while gently moving north toward my waiting nipple. Then he made his move, gently flicking my turgid nipple with his forefinger before then pinching my nip with his thumb as well. Even though I had steeled myself for that to happen, that first nipple pinch went straight to my pussy, as well as to my other nipple, and as I felt a contraction course through me, I involuntarily drew in my breath. Which just resulted in a stronger pull on my nipple as my boob tried to move up and away from his fingers.

So, the jig was up -- he knew that I knew that he had bared my bosom, and even playing with my perky, naked nipple did not generate a rebuke from me. After gently twisting and tweaking my nipple for several minutes, causing me to squirm in my seat, he pulled his hand away, leaving my now even stiffer nipple open to view. And now, he hardly made a pretense of looking into my eyes, spending nearly all of his time admiring his handiwork. My big boobs felt extra full, and my nipples were on fire!

With the die cast, he waited a few minutes before sliding his hand across my belly and up to my right breast, which had felt ignored for too long. First, he cupped and lifted my boob before very blatantly playing with my right nipple through the dress. Shortly, though, he moved on to his main objective, as I felt some of his fingers slip into the V of my dress again, gradually pushing the fabric to the side while he continued to massage my big, soft, sensitive bosom.

When the edge of my dress was pressing against the side of my nipple, with half of my areola exposed, he pulled the fabric tight as he drew it further to the side, pushing my throbbing nipple into the other half of my areola, smiling broadly when he saw the stiff nubbin pop out into the open. As before, that special nipple stimulation brought a quiver to my pussy, and I inhaled sharply. Dave must have liked that, since he actually re-covered my nipple just so he could repeat the process! I so wanted to pull his lips down to my nipple, or at least to play with my nips myself and get off with a nipple orgasm -- but this was such exquisite torture/pleasure!

In just another minute, had had fully exposed my right breast. So, there I was, sitting at the restaurant table, Dave and the guys at the bar admiring my swollen boobs and very stiff nipples. I'd never have considered showing off my boobs like this before, but I had a feeling this would not be the last time!

Another round of drinks arrived about then, and I'm sure Dave figured that I'd cover myself -- but I was on too much of a high, and just let the waiter look at my big bosoms, framed and pushed in a bit as they were by the edges of my dress. In fact, I then put my hands in my lap and straightened my arms in a "stretch," pushing my boobs together to create a mile of cleavage while also pushing out my prominent, clearly aroused nipples even further. The poor waiter spilled one of the drinks, but made sure that he placed my drink very slowly and carefully in front of me. Then he hurried off to replace the drink he'd spilled, which, again, he took great care in placing it in front of Dave.

Perhaps it was all the drinks, and for sure my willingness to be displayed, but after Dave had admired my cleavage and my pulsating nipples for a bit, he moved back in to play with my nipples, rubbing my nips around in circles, each in turn, before using his thumb and middle finger to gently squeeze my nipple while he rubbed the fingernail of his index finger over the end of my sensitive nipple. I was nearly at the point of having a nipple orgasm right there in the booth!

From then on, the wait staff were very solicitous, actually bringing us a round on the house, and hovering while we tasted our drinks to see if they were to our liking, making sure that old glasses were cleared, and so on. Through it all, I was getting more and more lightheaded from both the booze and the thrill of showing off my naked boobs to these strangers. Even though there was no chance of my nipples relaxing, Dave made sure that my nips were well stimulated and stiff the whole time, since I'm sure he'd figured out how much of a turn on for me this was.

Finally, we got the bill, and the waiter waited attentively while Dave took his time double checking all of the figures, giving the waiter ample time to study my nipples and boobs. Even without Dave playing with my nipples, those little nubbins stayed almost painfully stiff.

When the waiter took our card, I finally looked down at my glorious boobs, wishing we were home already so Dave could be sucking on my nipples. Smiling at Dave, I asked if maybe I should cover up. Dave pondered my nipples and eventually agreed -- but said I could wait until the card came back. With that, he reached over and began caressing my nipples with both hands. Once again, he nearly brought me to a nipple orgasm.

All too soon, the waiter returned for a signature. Dave reluctantly let go of my hard, hard nipples to sign, again giving the waiter plenty of time to take in the view of my bosoms one more time. Standing, I adjusted my dress, but only just enough to cover my nipples (I left my areolas partly out!); I managed to tweak both nipples in the process, which only made me hungry for more. Walking out, the guys at the bar murmured a thank you to me. I smiled back and whispered, "You're welcome."

Needless to say, my relationship with Dave and I moved on to the next level that night!

* * * * *

5. My Horny Sister Nearly Gets Us Both in Trouble.

As soon as the door from kitchen to the garage closed and Vickie knew that Mom was heading to the shower, she pulled down Jake's zipper, dropped to her knees, and lifted her skirt over her naked ass and demanded, "Fuck me, Jake, fuck me hard and fast -- I can't wait until tonight!"

Jake was stunned by how brazen Vickie was, but was also turned on by her demand and by the fact that she'd taken off her panties somewhere. How did she manage that? he wondered. While there was not a lot of time to get to school, his dick quickly wrested control from his rational brain and he was soon pounding deep, deep into his sister's inexplicably sopping pussy. Then came the churning in his balls, and he said "Vickie, I think I'm about ready." Vickie quickly disengaged, turned, engulfed his wet dick in her warm mouth, and swallowed his entire load, milking him dry. She wasn't on the pill, so this was her one rule -- no cumming inside her vagina. With a few tissues from her purse, she cleaned up her pussy and Jake's dick.

"Time for school," she declared with a wicked smile, standing up and moving toward her bike.

As usual, Jake was captivated by her big boobs, which wobbled deliciously as she walked past him. But then it struck him. "But what about your panties?" Jake wondered out loud.

"I never even put them on this morning!" she said with a mischievous over-the-shoulder grin. "I don't have gym today, so I decided, why not go commando? In fact, thinking about how wicked and naughty it will feel being naked under my skirt all day is one reason I needed to have you fuck me just now -- I got too horny thinking about it over breakfast. Besides, I think I'm going to like the feel of having my naked clit rubbing against my bike seat."

Then after a short pause while she absently rubbed her nipples, "I wish I could get away without wearing a bra," she said rubbing her nipples until her nips were fully erect again, "but the principal is always checking out every girl's boobs -- the dirty old man! But at least I found some flimsy bras that let my boobs sway a little and let my nipples show through. At least when my nipples are hard -- which they always are!" she said with a wink. "I can't wait until tonight!" she concluded before mounting her bike and spreading her skirt out behind her, assuring that her clit would have direct contact with the seat.

Riding behind her, Jake watched in awe as she swiveled her hips with each movement of the pedals, certainly giving her clit a good workout, although several times she would, strangely, pause her peddling, and it seemed like her body tensed up when she did.

When they got to school, Vickie announced that she'd come at least a dozen times -- which explained those pauses Jake had noticed. And the cum on her seat certainly served to testify that she'd been right about the erotic effect of riding her bike commando. Jake couldn't help but notice that Vickie's nipples were poking through her blouse and bra in a most distracting way, just as she had predicted. He felt himself getting hard again, then tried to put his horny sister out of his mind. But the memory of their quick fuck and the look of her perky nipples haunted him all morning long.