Boob and Nipple: Short Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Becca gave me a call. She remembered how much fun the three of us had had, and since I could work from anywhere, she suggested that I come visit. We'd all been quarantined, so that wasn't a problem. But her main purpose in asking me to visit was to see if I could help get Mike out of his funk.

My nipples responded before I even knew what I was going to say. I guess I had a flashback to when I'd tried to fool him pretending to be Becca, and he had loved up my nipples so wonderfully. But they were married now, so I just said, "Sure, whatever I can do, count on me."

"You know," Becca said after a pause, "you used to be a pretty good tease back in the day. It might perk Mike up if you were to, you know, give him something of a show. Maybe bring a new bikini. I mean, who knows how long we'll have the house here, might as well enjoy it."

"Sure, sure," I replied, as my right hand found my left boob and my already stiff nipple. "I think I might be able to bring Mike out of his shell," I said, my left hand now under my T and pinching my ever-ready nipple. "Just give me a couple of days." With Mike not having had sex for a while, who knew where this might lead? With the call ended, I pulled my top off and played hard with my nipples, planning my tease and imagining the possibilities. Before long, I brought myself to an intense nipple orgasm. I hadn't seen another male in months, and I wasn't going to -- um -- blow this opportunity!

I was picking out bikinis as the store opened, since being the first customer of the day was the only way to shop. I picked some likely number off the rack and headed to the changing room where I peeled off my crop. As my braless bosoms popped into view, I felt a shiver go down my spine as I thought about the magic that Mike had done with my nipples just a few years ago. I felt my boobs swell and my nipples stiffen as I looked in the mirror. I gave my nips a good tug, bringing them to full attention, which was important for the next phase of my fitting. Oh, but my nipples were so anxious, I had to play with them some more before proceeding! My nipple play left me unacceptably wet, but I was sure the bottoms would fit without trying them on.

The first top was a pretty standard bikini top, white in color. I lifted my boobs into place, giving my nipples an extra rub in the process. In the mirror, I could only sort of make out the points of my nipples, and the color of my areolas and nips didn't show through at all. Disappointing, but when I removed the top, I realized what the problem was -- it was lined, dammit! Looking closely, though, it seemed like the lining could be clipped out pretty easily. The outer fabric was pretty thin, and could well turn transparent when wet. My nipples swelled again as I planned the alteration and giving the top a test at home.

I twisted my nipples again before slipping on the next top -- not because my nipples weren't already stiff, but just because I love to play with my nipples! I checked this top before putting it on -- thin and with no lining -- perfect! It was fluorescent yellow, and consisted of two triangles of cloth attached to a string under my boobs and another tie around my neck. When I settled my bosoms into the cups, my stiff nipples tented the cloth magnificently.

Then, I experimented with the cups and found that I could slide the cloth around to shorten the base of the triangle at the lower edge of my tits, revealing either more side-boob, more cleavage, or both! In fact, by sliding the cup pieces to the side even more, my puckered areolas began to came into view -- nice! Plus, by tightening the tie around my neck, I found that a good stretch, with my hands over my head, lifted the bottom of the cups a good halfway up my underboobs. One way or another, my boobs and nipples ought to grab Mike's attention!

I took off the top, slid my original crop top over my anxious, naked boobs (well, okay, one more pull on my nipples for good luck!), and sauntered home for the next phase of my plan. My nipples stayed stiff the whole way, and any number of guys just stared openly at my swaying tits -- I do so love teasing guys with my boobs and nipples!

Back home, I stripped off my top (the better to play with my aching nipples) and carefully trimmed out the stupid liner in the white bikini. I gave my nipples an extra tug, despite how stiff my nips already were, and tried on the top. I was thrilled to see how clearly my nipples tented the thin fabric and by the shadow of color where my nipples and areolas were. A quick splash of water from the sink confirmed that the material became virtually transparent when wet, showing off my perky nipples quite nicely.

Okay, I said to myself, I'm set for the pool. Now for teasing Mike around the house.

I started by trimming a tight pair of jean shorts and made them into cut-offs so short that they let my cheeks show in the back, and in the front, the cloth was only just wide enough in front to cover my pussy. Next, I took a pink T-shirt and cut it so short that the undersides of my DD breasts would almost be visible with my arms at my sides. My heart was racing in anticipation of the upcoming visit, and I interrupted my work often to pull on my needy nipples.

To check out my work, I pulled on the outfit. My nipples were throbbing as I slid the pants up my naked body, my boobs wobbling as I leaned over. The pants were certainly short! Next, I pulled the top down over my bare tits, flicking my nipples in the process. The mirror confirmed that I looked hot and sexy. My nipples poked out obscenely, and I could see their color through the fabric. I put my hands over my head, and, sure enough, the undersides of my boobs appeared, nearly to my now very stiff nipples. Between this outfit and the bikinis, I was all set to tease. I threw in a few more modest items and called Becca to say I'd be driving over the next day.

With that work done, I poured myself a stiff drink and spent the evening playing with my nipples while imagining what might happen with Mike. I held off from a full nipple orgasm for a while, loving the feel of my full boobs in my hands, my nipples tickling my palms. Occasionally, I'd lick my stiff nipples, but that is one of my triggers, and eventually the need to have a nipple orgasm overcame me. I sucked hard on my left nipple, running my teeth over the tender nubbin while licking the end of my nip with my tongue, all the while playing catch and release with my other nipple. I came hard, and drifted off to sleep, my dreams filled with erotic fantasies.

I drove across the state with one hand on the steering wheel and my other hand under my crop top, playing with my boobs and stiff nipples. I was wearing a short skirt and no underwear, so I laid a hand towel down to soak up my wetness. I so wanted to get Mike alone and see where things went -- but I had to remember that he and Becca were basically happily married, even though they were going through a rough patch. I had to tread the fine line between teasing Mike to get him out of his funk and going too far and ruining the marriage -- and my special relationship with Becca. Still, remembering how Mike had kissed my nipples, and hoping it might happen again, kept me on edge.

When I arrived, I had just stuffed my very damp hand towel under my seat when Becca came out to greet me. There was a baby-bump for sure, and her boobs were now definitely bigger than mine, but she wasn't at the waddle stage yet. When we hugged, I was surprised at how nice it felt to feel her boobs press into my own tits. This was a good, long boob hug, and I felt an unexpected tingle in my nipples as she held me tight. "Thanks so much for coming, Sis," she whispered before leading me inside.

The evening passed quickly, with Becca and I catching up and reminiscing while Mike wolfed his food and drank beer, barely giving me more than a nod, and a "Hi, Sis," before plopping down in front of the TV.

I was pretty tired from the drive and went to bed early. My dreams wandered between hugging other girls with big boobs to having some guy lick and suck my nipples to distraction. It was so intense that I woke up with my hands cupping my tits, the dreams still fresh in my head. I figured my brain was processing my reaction to Becca's hug while still circling around to that "date" with Mike. My nipples were crying for attention, so I thought what the hell, and gave myself a full-on nipple orgasm before I dropped off to sleep.

Next morning, I pulled on some shorts (no panties) and a regular, thickish T over my naked boobs. Thickish or not, my stiff nipples created some visible bumps in the material, but it wasn't see-through. I figured on seeing how the day was going before getting more daring.

Becca had breakfast ready when I came into the kitchen, but she gave me another big boob hug before I sat down. My nipples stiffened up a bit more and I wondered what was going on with me. And with Becca.

As if reading my thoughts, she said, "Mike hardly even hugs me anymore, so I hope you don't mind, but it does feel good to hug someone who I know will always love me. Hell, we don't even see our friends anymore without masks and six feet between us, outside, so for as long as you're here, you'll be getting hugs. I hope you don't mind."

"No ... no, I understand, and that's fine, I like hugs, too" I volunteered. A glance down to her bosoms showed that her nipples seemed to have stiffened up as well. No hugs and no sex. I'd have to think about that a bit more.

"I like the braless look," she said while appraising my boobs. My nipples stiffened a little more in embarrassment, "but I think you'll need to do better than that when Mike gets up. That's usually around 9:30 these days."

We chatted over breakfast, my eyes stealing glances at Becca's still stiff nipples, which in turn, kept my nipples perky. Then we agreed to meet at the pool, since Mike often spent his days there, drinking and being morose.

I chose the white top, since I wanted to start slow -- unless I should end up in the pool, in which case things might heat up quickly! I took a minute to play with my nipples until I was nice and hot, then pulled on the two-piece. I shivered when I looked in the mirror -- my stiff nipples really tented the fabric, and in the sunlight coming through the window, it took little study to see the color of my areolas and nips coming through the cloth.

Walking out to the pool, my boobs wobbled around inside the cups, keeping my nipples more than stiff -- I was loving it! Poor Becca had relegated her once amazing body to a maternity-type suit. No reason to call more attention to her condition, she figured, but at least the bodice showed off a good deal of cleavage. She gave me an appraising look as I approached, along with a low wolf whistle. I wasn't sure, but it seemed like her nipples had stiffened up, too.

"Cute outfit, Sis. Do you plan to get wet in that thing? Looks like it might just up and disappear," she continued, giving my stiff nipples a good long look.

"Oh -- jeez. I guess I didn't think about that, I just liked the way it fit," I lied.

"Oh -- here comes Mike. Here -- let me put some sunscreen on your shoulders."

"That's alright, I can..."

"Shut up," she whispered, "I've got a plan. Now sit up straight"

"Um -- okay, do your thing."

With that, she squirted a bunch of lotion onto her hands and started working my shoulders. "Oh, that feels good," I whispered, but loud enough that Mike, now settling in, beer in hand, some 10 feet away might have heard.

"Just relax and let Sis take care of you," she replied. As she was working in the lotion, I noticed that she was working down the straps of my bikini. Suddenly the plan was coming into focus, and my nipples started to swell. "Just a bit more ... dang! That's more than your shoulders need. Mind if I keep going?"

"Go for it," I replied, settling back into the chair as Becca started to work on not just my shoulders, but now my upper chest. Mike glanced over briefly, looked away, and then glanced back as Becca started working on the upper slopes of my boobs. His head turned back to face some distant spot over the fence, but I could tell that he was checking me out from the corner or his eye.

"Oh, that does feel nice," I murmured, leaning back and pretending to close my eyes. Meanwhile, Becca was slowly, slowly working the cups down from their perch on my boobs. My nipples were aching now as her fingers edged ever closer to my areolas. "Mmmmm," was all I could think to say, even though the tension inside me was building to the point I wanted to scream.

And then, her fingertips simultaneously brushed past both of my nipples, sending a shiver down my spine and into my clit. Even though I had steeled myself for that moment, I still sucked in my breath and stiffened up. And glancing to my left, my nipples weren't the only thing stiffening up.

"You're too tense, Irene, you've been working too hard. Just relax and let Sis take care of you," she mumbled, returning to my shoulders briefly before making wider and wider circles down to my bosoms again. I stole a glance down toward my top and saw that both cups were now falling down, revealing my boobs clear to my areolas. Or at least, I'm sure Becca, standing over me, could see that much, but whether Mike could see them was unclear.

I inhaled and sighed deeply, letting most of the air out of my lungs. The inhalation served to bring the cups down another half inch, while the deep exhalation let the cloth of the cups tent out and away from my nipples. This time, it was Becca's turn to catch her breath. I have to assume because she had the perfect vantage point to see down my top at my very stiff nipples.

But then I thought, why am I here? Yes, it's strangely erotic to have Becca look at and make contact with my stiff nipples and think that the sight of my perky nips had had an effect on her, but my stated objective was to tease Mike and get him more interested in Becca. (Or, if the chance arose, to seduce him myself!)

So rather than go down an unfamiliar path and have things perhaps get too weird, I said, "Thanks, Sis. I think I can finish up on my own."

I reached for the bottle of lotion and Becca just said, "Suit yourself," taking a seat again.

I pretended to ignore the fact that my shoulder straps were hanging near my elbow and proceeded to put sunscreen on my belly (dipping quite low when I got to my bikini bottom, managing to give my aching clit a long-distance massage) and then onto my legs. I could feel two pairs of eyes watching my movements, and I could also feel that the cups of my bikini were slipping a bit more.

When I finally straightened up after taking care of my feet, the cups had actually fully fallen away from my nipples, which were quite puckered in spite of the increasing heat of the day. "Oh, my," I whispered when I "discovered" the wardrobe malfunction. I took my time positioning first one boob and then the other back into their cups, giving each nipple a quick rub in the process. My nips were quite definitely tenting the cloth, and it seemed that Mike was having a tenting problem as well -- progress!

The day had gotten warmer, and I was actually beginning to slip into a doze (the drive really had taken it out on me) when Becca tugged at my arm. "Race you the length of the pool and back!" She exclaimed.

Forgetting everything but the sisterly challenge, I dashed to the pool and dove in, a half second behind Becca. In times past, she would have beaten me handily. Unfortunately for her, her big boobs and even bigger belly slowed her down, and I won by a few seconds.

But when she glided in, I now understood the rationale for the swim. Becca's eyes were glued to my boobs -- or more specifically, my now essentially naked areolas and nipples, since the suit was now all but invisible. "Nice suit!" she enthused, making sure that her voice was loud enough for Mike to hear. I felt me nipples stiffening back up, both because Becca was eyeing my tits, but also because Mike's attention clearly had the same focus. After a moment, he took a long, slow swallow of beer, as a distraction, but his eyes never really left my breasts.

"Oh ... I'm so sorry!" I feigned, "I didn't realize that it ... Mike, I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed," I went on, pretending to try to cover my pussy with one hand and my boobs with the other. But in truth, I left one tit basically uncovered, and I slyly rubbed the now very stiff nipple of the other breast. "You'd think they'd line a suit this thin." Well, they had, but I had cut the liner out! "I brought another suit, let me go change." All the while, Mike just smiled. And stared.

I hurried inside and stripped out of my wet bikini in my room. My nipples were on fire, and I took a few moments to fondle those sensitive nubbins. I do so love playing with my nipples! But on to plan B, the opaque but definitely skimpy yellow bikini.

My nipples were throbbing as I positioned my swollen boobs in the tiny cups. My nipples poked through the cloth like they were on a mission -- which I guess was true! I started with the cups fully spread at the base, then moved the edges inward from both the sides and middle until the cloth was bunched around a pair of thin strips that didn't quite cover my areolas. I was getting wet (okay, wetter) thinking about showing off this much of my boobs to Mike (and Becca!), but decided it was too much, at least to start out. I settled for something midway between full boob coverage and revealing my areolas. I gave my stiff nipples another pinch, then headed out to the pool. That's when I realized how little support those triangles of cloth provided my big tits -- they wobbled deliciously on my chest!

Becca raised her eyebrows as she took in my swaying boobs and gave me a big smile. "Looks like you had fun shopping, Sis," she leered, "I like that suit, too." And then in a hushed voice, "And I think Mike is appreciating the view, too."

Just then, Becca's phone rang. She was being called in for two, maybe four hours. As she left, she explained the call to Mike, then told him to be nice to his sister-in-law. He grunted and took another swig of beer.

Well, now was my chance to see what might happen with Mike and me alone! But while he kept stealing glances at my boobs, he didn't seem interested in conversation, so I pretended to play with my phone for a while. I began to fidget with the edges of the cups, gradually bringing the cloth more toward the base of each breast, thus exposing more and more boob flesh on the sides and down the middle. "That's better," I said in a stage whisper, wiggling my boobs and pretending to be more comfortable. And all the while, my nipples were raging hard and very obvious. More glances, but no move on Mike's part to engage in conversation.

After another minute, I set the phone down and stretched, pulling my arms way over my head. I didn't need a mirror to know that I had just uncovered half of my underboob flesh. Next, I put the chair down in the recliner position and lay on my side facing Mike. Still nothing. All of that boob flesh, top, bottom, and sides, and he said nothing. But through half closed eyes, I could see that he was definitely looking.

My next trick was to wriggle my shoulder, and I'm certain that that maneuver let my right nipple escape from the cup, which was now quite loose. That brought a muffled, "Geez, Louise" from Mike but all that happened next was that he got up and went inside. I figured after all that beer, he must have needed the bathroom, but five minutes later, he had not returned. Damn! Maybe he figured I was just still being a tease, and he was my target de jour. Or maybe his vows were keeping him in check. That would be sad, but if I could not seduce him myself, I might at least warm him to the idea of sex with Becca. I had one more tease outfit left.