Boob and Nipple: Short Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right after lunch, the twins had their only class in common (biology, as it turns out), and, as luck would have it, they were alone in the back row. Jake watched as Vickie carefully spread her skirt out behind her, settling her bare behind on the cool wooden seat. She seemed to go through a prolonged "settling in" motion, shifting her rear around and around to give her clit some extra stimulation, no doubt. Then she leaned forward, resting her big boobs on the backs of her forearms -- at least at first. Once the class was fully settled down, she pulled back a little, then reached in between the buttons of her blouse to rub her swollen right tit, hunching her shoulders forward so that she could reach her nipple, which she discretely fingered and pinched through the bra, wishing the damn fabric weren't in the way of direct finger to nipple contact. She was also very slowly rotating her trunk, rubbing her other nipple on her other forearm. Jake was hard in moments.

After a bit, she took her free hand (the one not playing with her right nipple) and lay it on her thigh. After checking that no one but Jake was watching, she curled her middle finger under the edge of the short skirt. She spread her legs a bit, and Jake was certain that she was slowly and quietly fingering her clit. And now she was also slowly rubbing the very stiff nipple on her left boob up and down against the edge of the desk, all the while pinching her right nipple. The erogenous masturbatory trifecta -- both nipples and her clit getting stimulated!

About 20 minutes in, Jake noticed that her breathing was getting more ragged, and he wondered whether she might actually come in the middle of class. The thought drove him to distraction, and when Vickie looked over, she smiled to see that Jake was discretely rubbing his boner. She gave him a wink and a sly smile while she continued, with a bit more fervor, to stimulate both of her nipples as well as her clit. It made her hot to know how her quiet masturbation was affecting her brother, and her nipples tensed even more. When class was over, Vickie swiveled in her seat toward Jake, and with a wicked smile, quickly flashed her naked pussy at him, and then allowed him a good long look at the pair of stiff nipples tenting her bra and blouse. Then, as she walked away, he noticed a big wet spot on Vickie's seat -- what a horny vixen she was!

By the time the last period rolled around, Vickie was beside herself with lust. Rubbing her bra-covered nipples and fingering her naked pussy in the middle of class was amazingly exciting, but it was not quite fully doing it for her. She decided she couldn't wait until she had Jake's cock inside her later. That is, it was not a case of "she couldn't wait," it was literally that she couldn't wait until then! She needed to get two things off -- her bra and herself! She needed to touch her hungry nipples directly, so the bra had to go, school rules be damned.

Close to the end of class, then, Vickie excused herself, claiming quietly that it was "that time" to the poor male math teacher, who just nodded her out the door as he turned red. Vickie made a beeline to the empty girl's room where she closed the stall door and all but ripped her blouse off before freeing her DD tits from her bra. "Until I can have Jake's cock again, you'll have to do," she said to her stiff nipples. In truth, it was not like it was a huge sacrifice, since she'd been giving herself powerful nipple orgasms for months before she and Jake first hooked up, a practice she continued at least a few times a day still. She did so love her sensitive nipples!

There wasn't much time, so she quickly strummed her rigid nipples with spread fingers, closing her eyes as the sensations quickly built, her pussy already wet and quivering. Soon, she was twisting and pulling on her swollen nipples, and she could tell the moment was near.

Then, there was the bell. "Damn," she muttered, wishing there'd been another minute. But there was still enough time to get off, and she knew exactly what she needed to do. She began to pull her nips up and quickly release them, causing her boobs to bounce and wobble, sending jolts to her ready pussy. Two more quick pulls and the nipple orgasm was on her. She bit her lip as the waves of pleasure washed over her, moaning quietly while continuing to massage her nipples.

And then there were other girls flooding the restroom, and Jake and his big dick would be heading to the bikes. No time to lose. She stuffed her bra into her book bag, buttoned her blouse back up, and strode quickly out of the school, boobs wobbling crazily and nipples staying stiff as they rubbed against the blouse. Her upper thighs were sticky with her cum.

She only just beat Jake to the bikes and quickly mounted the seat, her sopping pussy now resting on the sun-dried cum from the morning ride, her skirt behind her as before. "Meet me in the garage as soon as you can, Jake. I've been beyond horny all day, and I've got to feel your fat cock inside me again, and soon! I'm sure that if we hurry, Mom won't notice." Jake had his doubts, but remembering how Vickie had fingered her pussy and her nipple had kept him horny all afternoon, too.

Now deliciously braless and still naughtily naked under her skirt, Vickie was getting even more stimulation than in the morning. In addition to swiveling her hips to stimulate her clit, she was also rotating her shoulders, keeping her hanging boobs in constant motion, rubbing her nipples on the blouse. Then she discovered that by alternately straightening and bending her arms, hunching over the handle bars on the down stroke, she could get her boobs to bounce together with an audible slap. She was loving it! She didn't bother to count her orgasms this time, but when she got off the bike, the seat was even wetter than it had been in the morning when she dismounted.

In the garage, Vickie quickly stretched over the back of her bike, flipping her skirt up over her bare ass, her ready pussy in plain sight when Jake pulled in moments later. "Hurry, Jake, I've got to have your dick inside me!"

Jake was nervous about the open garage door behind them and the (closed) door leading to the kitchen just to their right, over the hood of their mom's car. But hell, the car provided some protection, they were largely in the shadows, and he was hot for his sister. How could he refuse her? She was so wet that he fully impaled her with a single thrust, and as he quickly pumped his cock in and out, he could hear the squishing of their combined juices. He leaned forward, slipping his hands under her blouse to cup his sister's glorious tits, but instead of a bra, his hands found naked, trembling boobs!

"Didn't you have a bra on this morning?" he exclaimed, nearly losing his load when his fingers reached her bare and ever-so-stiff nipples?

"I had to have a nipple orgasm before I left school, so I took the bra off in the girl's room and brought myself off with my nipples just before the bell rang. It's in my book bag," she explained, "Now fuck me and fuck me fast!"

He gripped her naked breasts and nipples with both hands, kneading her boobs and pinching the stiff nipples like a mad man, loving the feel of her big, braless bosoms, as he pumped deeper and harder. Then he felt his balls churning and whispered, "Vickie, I think I'm ..."

Then, through the door, they heard their Mom say, "Vickie, Jake, is that you?" Jake quickly if reluctantly let go of his sister's boobs while Vickie straightened up - but with Jake's cock still buried deep inside of her pussy. Then, their Mom opened the door and looked into the shadowy garage.

But Jake was beyond stopping his orgasm. Finding his sister braless, tugging on her naked nipples, the tension about getting caught, the extra stimulation of Vickie standing up, which pulled on his dick, and having his Mom right there, 15 feet away, was just too much. He exploded inside Vickie's pussy, wave after wave of cum jetting out deep inside her.

Vickie on the other hand, managed to appear cool as a cucumber. While her pussy milked Jake's dick, every contraction of his cock being matched by a vaginal contraction from her, she calmly said, "Oh, hi, Mom! We were just talking about biology. You know, we both have Mrs. Thurlow right after lunch, and we both found the class really interesting today." No lie there -- they'd spent the class rubbing two nipples, one clit, and one cock. Very interesting, indeed! "We'll be right in." The small part of Jake's brain not exploding with the sensations of his orgasm marveled that Vickie could put so many coherent words together into actual sentences. There was no chance of him doing anything other than moaning.

"Oh, yes, I remember. Biology was one of my favorite classes, too. Glad you're home," their Mom smiled, leaving the door open as she returned to the kitchen, then turned left to the den and out of sight.

But as all this conversation was going on, Jake's dick kept pumping glob after glob of hot cum into his sister's hungry pussy. And as soon as Jake saw his Mom disappear from view, even with the door open, he couldn't resist sliding his hands up under Vickie's blouse to once again cup her deliciously braless tits and pull on her stiff nipples, eliciting one last set of contractions.

Once her Mom had disappeared, Vickie, too, let go of rational thought, losing herself in the overwhelming sensual signals from her clit, her well stuffed pussy, and her aching nipples, her body tensing spasmodically. Eventually, though, just as Jake's last contraction was forcing the end of his jizz into her, her brain started to function again. She quickly pulled away, turned, and whispered, wide eyed, "Oh, my god, you came inside of me!" Jake was afraid of what would come next, since he'd broken her only rule, but she just said, "It felt awesome!"

"But was almost got caught," Jake worried out loud, suppressing his growing concern about cumming inside his sister, reality working its way back into his brain.

"But almost getting caught made it all that more exciting!" she enthused.

Walking through the door into the kitchen on her way to a shower, she felt Jake's cum leaking from her pussy and dribbling down her legs. She smiled at the thought, and since Mom was back to in the den, she rubbed her every hungry nipples.

Jake waited for Vickie to finish showering, moody with regret, despite how glorious the orgasm had felt. And how glorious her braless boobs and stiff nipples had felt. And how horny she had made him by playing with her nipples and pussy in class. But regret was in the mix, too. His rationale mind argued that maybe they should just stop. But dang, what a sexy, horny vixen his sister was!

A minute after the water stopped running, he went into the hallway, only to nearly bump into Vickie, who was holding a too-small towel around her naked body. Despite his half-formed resolve, Jake's eyes were drawn to the generous amount of boob flesh pushed up over the towel.

"I'm sorry I came inside you, Vickie" he blurted out, "I just couldn't stop myself." There -- he'd confessed.

"No worries, Jake, it's not my fertile time. And I did so love feeling your dick spurting deep inside my pussy. And I felt really sexy knowing that it was your cum dribbling down my legs as I walked to the bathroom. I think we need to do that all again tomorrow!" And with that, she spread the towel wide open to flash him with her soft, clean, pink, naked body, her big tits wobbling softly, her nipples hard and pointy -- as always, it seemed. She smiled and gave his crotch a caress before turning away.

As he showered, Jake thought back on all that had happened, and found that he was getting hard again. He wondered whether he could, or should, possibly be willing to take his chances again tomorrow - a quick screw before leaving for school, and another one after - but with the very real danger (and excitement!) of maybe getting caught. As he thought about the opportunity of holding Vickie's braless boobs again and of cumming once more in her glorious pussy, he stroked his dick with more purpose and knew the decision had been made.

* * * * *

6. I Help My Sister and Get Surprised

Becca's breasts were flawless. A full double D, her breasts were only slightly pendulous, her underboob projecting from her rib cage with full round curves, and a gentle slope going out from near her collar bone, and capped with mouth-watering nipples that seemed to be hard much more often than might be guessed from any chill in the air. And when she laughed, which was often, her bosoms would dance deliciously, bobbing up and down, sometimes left and right.

I longed to pull her to me, to feel the pressure of her breasts as they would push into my own flesh, to cup her precious tits in my hand, to raise her nipples to my warm and hungry mouth.

But that could never happen. After all, we were sisters. Identical twins, in fact. And she liked boys. I wasn't entirely sure, but I think I liked boys as well. At least we both enjoyed teasing boys with our big boobs. Yes, we were identical, although my tits might have been just a tad larger than hers, plus I have a small mole on the underside of my left boob.

That summer before college, we spent every Friday and Saturday night going out with a great variety of boys -- but we never let any of them get all that they wanted. Most of the time, we'd pull naughty tricks on them, like going to the rest room and removing our bras. Then we'd come back, the pictures of innocence, while our big boobs wandered around inside our blouses or tee shirts, stiff nipples always poking through.

And if the top buttoned up the front, we might "forget" to button some of the middle buttons. Sometimes it was hard not to laugh as the guys would drop a spoon on the floor just so they could bend down and try to get a good glimpse of our naked tits in the process by looking through the gap. Then, if we liked the fellow, we'd hunch our shoulders which, we knew from practice at home (ooh, that was fun!), would let the blouse pull away from our nipples. And the guys would always get such boners and then get kind of tongue tied if they actually saw a nipple.

Then, when we got back home, the two of us would strip and then sit naked on our beds, recounting the night's adventures while we played with our bosoms and pinched our nipples. I loved watching her plop down on the bed after she'd stripped, her boobs wobbling wildly.

Once or twice, Becca told me that she put her hand on her date's thigh, then moved up to "accidentally" rub his dick. One guy even had an orgasm right in the movie theater! He was morbidly embarrassed, and we just laughed. Then we would each play with our own nipples until we had nipple orgasms, often all-but simultaneously. When I would pinch my nipples, I would imagine what it might be like if we had been rubbing our boobs together, and then I would line up our nipples, pinching both of her nipples and both of mine simultaneously, squeezing twisting the sensitive ends of our nipples together - four nipples surrounded by the digits of my two hands.

Anyway, it was during those light night nipple stimulation sessions in the room that we shared when I would sneak glances at Becca's amazing boobs and her long, stiff nipples. Many was the night, when the lights were finally out, that I would curl up naked under the covers and quietly play with my nipples once more, remembering both the boys and what fun it was to tease them, but also about how hot my sister's tits and nipples were. I became very adept at having intense but also very quiet nipple orgasms during that magical summer.

Then, it was off to college, where we largely went our separate ways, although it was tough being away from my twin for too long. Every now and again, when either of our roommates was home for the weekend, we'd get together relive our bosoms buddy sessions.

But Becca was more outgoing than me, and she managed to snap up Mike her junior year, admitting to me that the tease routine had turned into something more serious. Meanwhile, I remained a bit confused. I dated some guys, but never really felt the "magic" that I'd been expecting. And while I would often sneak peeks at my busty roommate, she wasn't Becca, and I wasn't bold enough to make a play for her, or any other girl for that matter.

But I did hang out with Mike and Becca a fair amount (she kept saying, "Mike, we're a package deal -- like me, like my sister") and we had a lot of fun. Once, after they'd reached the stage where she'd let him take her top off (close to our graduation), we hatched a plan to see how well Mike really knew Becca. She loaned me some of her clothes, clued me in on how she liked to have her neck kissed, and how she liked him to kiss her boobs and nipples.

So, I showed up when he came to take her out, and we had a great time over dinner and a movie. Then we went to his room, and he proceeded to make out with me, just like Becca had said he would. It felt really nice, and I decide that maybe I just needed to find a guy like Mike. I let him take my top off and remove my bra, and then he was all over my boobs, cupping my tits, licking my nipples, pinching my nips, and generally getting me really hot and wet. But Becca said they'd never screwed, so when he tried to slide his hand down inside my shorts, I pushed him away.

Anyway, he eventually walked me back to my sister's dorm, give me a kiss at the door and said, "Good night, Irene, I had a great time."

I looked at him like a deer in the headlights. "Wha ... what the ...?" was all I could manage.

"You're the twin with the mole on the underside of your boob," he said with a wicked smile. "Hope to see you again!"

Becca was naked and playing with her boobs when I walked in and told her the story. She thought it was the funniest thing she'd heard in a long time! I stripped as well, and we had another evening of mutual boob and nipple play. But since he was on to our trick, we never tried it again. Dang it. I liked the way he played with my boobs. A lot!

[Boring stuff follows, but needed for the plot]

They married right after graduation, and both found good jobs on the other side of the state. Becca was in marketing while Mike did high level computer support. He handled the trouble calls from big companies, largely in the travel industry, fixing their networks when some bozo employee clicked on a link that should have been left alone.

With a gift from both sets of parents, they bought a nice house with a pool, then they "got busy," and next thing they knew Becca was pregnant.

That was in early March of 2020. Within weeks, the travel industry tanked, and Mike, the last hired, was furloughed, and Jane was let go. Wedding gifts and some savings would let them keep the house, but for at most a year.

Becca was always a bubbly go-getter, and she found a part-time job, but she had to go to the office -- no option for working remote.

Mike, on the other hand, went into a deep depression. He had liked his job, and he was good at it, but the whole industry was on hard times, and there was just nothing else within 100 miles. He took to drinking, watching old sports re-runs, and being generally disinterested. Plus, Becca's boobs had already started to grow, and they were too tender for the breast play they had both loved. While sex was still possible, Mike just lost interest, wallowing in self-pity.

As for me, I'd found my own job dealing with computerizing health records. Obviously high demand, and also a job I could do from home. I had also been about to get serious about on-line dating (yes, to find another "Mike") but now that was off the plate.

[Back to the good stuff]