Boob and Nipple: Short Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked inside, Mike was slouched in the den with another beer beside him and some old football game rerun on the television. He did not glance my way when I walked past the door. But I still had time -- Becca would not be home for another hour, maybe three.

In my room stripped out of my suit. The thought that I might not get Mike into my pants had deflated my nipples a little, but hey -- it was still fun to tease, right? So, I played with my nipples until they were good and hard. And then a bit more! Even if I never got Mike, my nipples would always be my friends.

From my suitcase, I pulled the pair of cut off jean shorts and the too short crop top. My mood improved as I modeled the outfit in front of the mirror. My curvy ass cheeks showed from behind, and there was underboob hanging out from under the pink top. I was hot again!

Walking back down the hall, I felt my boobs swaying under the thin top, keeping my nipples stiff. Mike looked up from game as soon as I appeared, his eyes drawn to my swaying breasts and stiff nipples, and I got another, "Geez, Louse." Since he was slouching in the couch, I had to wonder how much of my underboob he could see! The way he stared at my nipples sent a little thrill through me, and I could feel my nipples getting even stiffer.

But if that's all I was going to get from him, I needed to up my game a bit more. So, I sauntered over to him, making sure my boobs were swaying, and kissed him on the cheek, rubbing my boobs against his shoulder in the process. My nipples were on fire! "Mind if I watch the game, too?" I asked, batting my eyes at him.

"Sure, have a seat." Wow, he can talk!

I stretched out on a chaise lounge across the room from Mike and pretended to watch the game. Spreading my legs, I could feel that the narrow strip of cloth at my crotch was splitting the lips of my pussy. And when I stretched an arm onto the arm of the chaise, I was pretty sure that my T-shirt had pulled up to reveal even more of the underside of my boobs and might now be only barely covering my stiff nipples. I shivered, wondering whether he might even have a view of the lower half of my broad areolas. I felt my boobs wobble when I shivered, and figure another half inch of boob might have come into view.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Mike's attention was clearly on my boobs and not on the game. My nipples stayed stiff, and I knew I was getting wet. I bounced my leg, giving my clit a bit of a rub. I was really enjoying putting on this show!

About five minutes later, Becca appeared in the doorway and, as she set her purse on the table announced, "They let me go early -- got the crisis covered."

"That's great," I said, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. My alone time with Mike had ended too soon, and my nipples began to deflate a little. I attempted to pull down the crop top, but there wasn't enough fabric to really cover my boobs. The friction, though, got my nipples stiff again. "Want to watch the game with us?"

She stood by the door for several seconds, then came in and sat down beside me, an odd smile on her face, her eyes eating up my body. "I think I'd rather watch something else," she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Suddenly, she reached out and lifted my top, completely revealing my swollen breasts and quickly stiffening nipples. "Look, Mike," she said, "aren't these the most delicious looking boobs you've ever seen? And oh, my goodness -- look at those stiff nipples! And it's certainly warm in here, isn't it? I wonder why her nipples are so stiff?"

I tried to cover my nipples with my hands, but only ended up giving my nips a bit of a rub. "Becca, what's up with this?"

"Well, you certainly showing off your boobs and nipples in that white bikini this morning, and I imagine the yellow one had plenty of teasy tricks to it as well. And now, this.

Seems like you might have been trying to seduce my husband while I was away," she explained. Her words might have been accusatory, but her tone and the big grin on her face told a different story.

"Sis, this isn't what we ... I mean, I wasn't ..." But the eye that Mike couldn't see was winking, and I tried to process what was going on.

"Well, you can't say I didn't give you some alone time," she went on, "but since you're here and he's still over there, I figured I might be able speed things along." More winking and a whispered, "Work with me." Then, in a regular voice, "Mike, weren't you just salivating over these beauties all day?" Prying my hands away she continued, "And geez, Mike, see how stiff her nipples have stayed?" And with that she gently squeezed my right nipple.

I was still confused and mumbled softly, "Becca, this isn't what we ..." And the next thing I knew, Becca was kneeling beside the chaise and sucking on my right nipple, and the shock and the eroticism suddenly blocked my ability to talk, as I just started to moan. Since I was already high, I started to feel contractions in my pussy, a sure sign that a nipple orgasm was building. I started opening and closing my legs, giving my clit a rub with the fabric stretched taught between my lower lips.

Sensing how high I was getting, Becca slowed her tongue, allowing my nipple a brief respite, but kept she kept me on the edge for another minute. Then she briefly replaced her mouth with her tender fingers on my nipple so she could speak.

"Sis," Becca said, "I've wondered what it might feel like to suck on your tasty-looking nipples ever since we were teenagers, sitting naked on your bed exchanging stories about teasing boys with our big boobs. When you'd close your eyes and give yourself a nipple orgasm, I'd play with my own nipples, but I was always watching you as you played with your own boobs. And I'm pretty sure you were watching my play with my own nips. And now I can tell you, your nipples truly are delicious!" With that, she went back to licking my nipple, running her tongue all around that stiff pylon.

Mike appeared to be dumbfounded and unsure what to do, so after another minute, Becca paused sucking on my nipple, turning the job of nipple stimulation over to her fingers, while turning to Mike to give him encouragement. "You know, Mike, you've told me more than a few times what fun it was to pretend you didn't know that you were playing with Irene's boobs back in college. Well, here's another chance. She's got two nipples and I've only got one mouth." And then she was back sucking my nipple between her teeth, rubbing the sensitive end with her tongue.

"Geez, Becca," I heard Mike say as crossed the room and knelt on the other side of me, immediately sucking my left nipple deep into his mouth. I guessed that Becca had a plan, but my brain's ability to process anything was shouldered out by the sensation flooding in from my nipples. Before I knew what I was doing, I pushed the backs of their heads into me, forcing them to bury their faces deeper into my boobs. As they continued to suck on my nipples, the orgasm hit with a vengeance.

Becca pulled her mouth away from my nipple, but continued to gently rub the saliva-covered nubbin with her index finger. "Oh, and one more thing about the past? I heard every one of your late-night nipple orgasms when the lights were out. It was hot imagining what you were doing with your nipples. I was playing along with my nipples, too. Bet you didn't know that!" All I could do was shake my head, dumbfounded.

Then she turned to Mike, who was still licking my stiff nipple, softly twirling his tongue around and around the sensitive pylon. I felt the pressures begin to build again. "Mike," she said, "I think her short are pretty wet. Why don't you take them off so they can dry. And take off your own as well so they don't get wet, either. In fact, I think my sister is in need of a good fuck, and it looks like you're up to the task. Just leave me this nipple to lick. And promise me I get a turn with you tonight!"

Mike's shaft filled me to the brim in just a few seconds while Becca was back on my nipple. It was such an unbelievable feeling to be filled by his big tool! In just a few thrusts, though, he paused, gritted his teeth, and pumped out spurt after spurt of hot semen deep in my belly. I came hard, my pussy tightening around his dick as waves of contractions ran through me. I milked him of every last drop.

While still panting, he said, "Sorry, it's been too long." But he didn't get up, and his tool only softened a little. Soon, he bent his head and began sucking on my nipple again, and I felt his shaft getting longer and fatter again -- such a delightful feeling!

Meanwhile, Becca had stripped. She took my hand and guided it to one of her swollen boobs. Her nipple was even longer than I remembered, and it felt wonderful. And her boob was so big!

As Mike began to pump in and out of me again, Becca began sucking my nipple again while also reaching around her belly to play with her clit. With my sloppy pussy now full again, with two mouths sucking on my sensitive nipples, and with Becca's amazing boob in my hand, I came three more times before Mike pumped his second load into me.

The next morning, Becca was up early, still wearing an all but transparent nightgown over her bulging body, her boobs and amazing nipples all but naked to my stare. I gave her a kiss and caressed her boobs, feeling the nipples stiffen at my touch. She smiled at me and said, "Thanks for coming, Sis. Mike and I had the most marvelous night."

Just then the phone rang -- and Mike got his job back! But I was welcome to stay as long as I wanted. From my view, Mike still needs more therapy, and my sister and I clearly need to get to know each other better!