All Comments on 'Boob Meets World Pt. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
Nice To See A New Posting From You!

Glad/honored that you had the measurements and mentioned Burns and Adrian's. Nitpick about the measurement: Wouldn't a 34-Triple H equal a 44-inch bust instead of a 46?

This was an enjoyable sequel. If you re-visit these characters, it would be nice if Gazonga had some competition from a Rachel caricature or some other canon female.

Hopefully, in the current "real world" environment, we get some more postings from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story! Happy to see you are back! You should continue the my friends mom worships my cock series and go in depth on the tit-fuck scene.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback!

Adrian, frankly I just threw those measurements together. I didn't actually sit down and work them out the way I usually would. Sorry if I got it wrong this time. In case of confusion, always figure that the subjects of my stories are BIGGER! But in response to some feedback I've gotten lately, I'm trying to be a little more reality based than i might have been in the past. Take from that what you will.

I've posted and will be posting more now that I'm social distancing! Dweeb, T.I.T.S., a couple of one-offs are either submitted by now or in the pipeline. Let me know what you think! The comments are the only way I know how I'm doing. For some reason my residual checks aren't coming through!

DDDave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES