Book 02 Prologue

Story Info
Empress Sophia finds a new master.
2.8k words
4.91
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Empress Sophia Deline

I slowly walk down the corridor leading to the orc meeting hall. My future is to be decided here again after almost 11 years. The emperor, my husband, died only hours ago, and the orc council has called an emergency meeting. This meeting will not just determine my fate but also the fate of the empire that we have built.

I don't think I will need to, though. The orcs aren't stupid. They know my power, so I think they will be willing to negotiate. I don't really want to kill them. I enjoy being an orc slave; I enjoy the submission, the punishments, and the deep, rough fucking they give me regularly. I also secretly enjoy the humiliation of being naked and exposed most of the time.

In fact, I am mostly naked right now. The only clothes I have on me are sheer black thigh-high socks and long sheer black hand gloves that reach just above my elbows. I'm also wearing black pumps with 6-inch heels. My jewelry consists of two mana-enhancing rings on each hand, a circlet with a black diamond, a black pearl necklace, a simple-style non-piercing nipple hoop with two small mana crystals holding my nipples erect, a transparent clit ring that holds my clit hood back and keeps my clit exposed, finally a 60mm-thick metal butt plug with a black mana stone at the base. The butt plug, nipple rings, and mana-enhancing rings are designed to amplify my magic power.

I had talked with some members of the orc council about my plans before. My husband had been sick for over 6 months, and I realistically didn't think that he would make it. The end had seemed like a mercy, and although his death saddened me greatly, there was little I could do. The last 2 months, I have been preparing for the future, securing my eldest son's position as the crown prince amongst the orc factions and eliminating any human dissenters. All that is left now is to choose my new master.

I had thought of picking someone from my personal guard but had decided against the idea as the council would never accept any lowly orc. So, I talked to Zhor, a 40-year-old orc who had been a close confidant of my husband. He had been made high duke and given command of all the orc lands nine years ago.

We had discussed who should be my new master, and in our final meeting, he said that he would choose someone appropriate. I expect him to choose his oldest son, who is 8 years younger than me. While the orc council will not like his decision, they don't have the power to go against him.

As I approach the front of the hall, two orc guards open the gate. The room is circular, with seven orcs seated in chairs around the room. I walk to the center of the room and stand hands on my hip's legs spread open. Facing me on the most decorated chair sits Bogrum a 60-year-old orc who has been in the council the longest. Beside him sits Zhor the youngest and most powerful member of this council.

"Empress.... We are all deeply saddened by your loss." Bogrum says as the doors shut behind me.

"Shagrat was the greatest among us and he will be sorely missed." Zhor says to murmur "hear hear" from the rest of the members of the council.

"But life goes on and important matters must be addressed," Ulrim another member of the council, says.

"I don't think we have much to discuss today. My husband has died, but my loyalty to the orc kingdom remains. My son Zugor will be the next Emperor. Does the council oppose this?"

"No, Empress, we don't," Zhor says almost immediately.

"I will continue to run the country as I always have until he comes of age," I say.

"There lies the problem, Empress. You no longer have a master, and all orc women must have a master." Ulrim says.

"The young prince will also not grow to become a strong orc leader if he does not have a powerful orc to look up to."

"We have selected some candidates for you to choose from," Bogrum says, producing a list from beside him. The list contained the names of all the orcs willing to become my master.

Zhor had asked me not to accept anyone from the list, so I don't even try to look through it properly.

"I don't want anyone from this list," I say after a moment.

"You didn't even look at the list properly," Ulrim says, outraged.

"I will choose whomever the council sees fit for me," I say, and again murmurs breakout throughout the room.

Bogrum taps his cane twice, and everyone falls silent.

"Empress, this is an unexpected turn of events. We will choose your master after a thorough discussion. While we decide, we ask that you take part in a fitness test."

*************************************************************************************

This will be an amusing way to pass the time, I think. The test begins the moment some new orcs enter the room. They were looking for signs of resistance from me. But I decided to show them none. This, I hoped, would make Zhors life a bit easier, and even if Zhor failed, I expected that being completely docile and submissive would make the council choose someone weak, someone easy to manipulate.

Three orcs enter the room. A hood is placed over my eyes and ears, cutting off both my sight and sound. My hands are shackled above me, and my legs are pulled wide and attached to a spreader bar. The shackles above me are pulled so that I'm lifted up and standing on my toes. The ear coverings are specifically designed using magic to allow only the voice of the master to pass through. All other sounds are removed.

Someone says to me in orcish, "Present your pussy."

I had never learned the orcish language, but my husband had taught me many phrases related to sex and submission. I knew enough that I could easily follow most commands in orcish.

I pushed my hips forward, presenting my pussy. Another command followed in orcish, "count."

I felt the cool touch of a leather paddle just below my neck. It ran down my body, sending shivers, and stopped right above my pussy. My tormentor tapped the place twice with the belt. I expected the hit to come there, so I was caught completely off guard when the paddle spanked me right on my pussy instead. I screamed and attempted to close my legs, but the spreader bar meant that only my knees were closed.

"O-one," I said after a while.

"You closed your legs. That won't count," my new master said. "Again," he commanded.

I took a deep breath and held my pussy out again. The paddle lightly touched my pussy and softly caressed it, slowly rubbing my clit and holes. I predicted that the blow would land right above my pussy and so I readied myself. After a moment, the blow came right on the place I had predicted. I fought against the natural urge to shy away from the paddle and close my legs, and I screamed "One" much more confidently.

After tapping the spot just hit twice, another spank landed between my legs again. I fought against the pain. I fought against my mind, urging me close my legs and I screamed, "Two."

The paddle was back on my pussy. Rubbing it gently, almost as if to soothe the heat with its cold touch, After a moment, it was gone, and I braced myself.

Two hits one above my pussy and one on my pussy followed in quick succession. I screamed "Three, Four" along with the hits. The paddle returned to my swollen, wet, warm and leaking pussy and began rubbing it again.

My pussy was on fire. The place above my pussy was on fire. I was so aroused, and the pain had caused my mind to go completely numb. I didn't think I would be able to take another hit on my pussy but if my prediction was correct again, the hit would come above my pussy so while the paddle rubbed me, I readied myself.

The paddle stayed on my pussy for a bit longer this time. After a few moments, it was gone, and I braced myself for the hit. But it didn't hit me above my pussy as I had expected, but right on my pussy. I screamed five but failed to keep my legs open or hold my pussy out.

I was sobbing when the orc voice spoke again "You were so close. Unfortunately, we'll have to start again. But don't worry; this time you will have help."

Everyone waited for my sobs to die down, and someone rubbed my nose and cheeks with a soft handkerchief. I felt pressure on my arms as I was lifted up completely and lost my footing. A hand on my lower back pushed my hips and legs forward while two more pairs of hands held my knees open. Someone also removed my clit ring. But there was no way my swollen and tortured clit was going back into its hood. My nipple rings were also removed, leaving my nipples erect.

"There, now you just have to count. Let's begin."

The paddle fell on and above my tortured pussy five times in quick succession. I screamed the numbers as loud as I could. On the fifth, the hand on my back slid down, and two fingers went into my pussy. Someone began playing with my butt plug twisting and turning, pulling and pushing. Fingers began rubbing and pinching my already sore and tortured clit. Hands began roughly squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples. Rough orc knuckles began rubbing my g-spot, and that, paired with what was happening to the rest of my body, sent me flying into an orgasm. Not just my pussy but my whole body began quivering and convulsing.

This rough treatment continued straight through my orgasm and didn't stop even as my orgasm ended. I was forced into a second orgasm within moments as my butt plug was roughly pulled out of my body and a massive dildo with ridges 70mm thick (Thicker than Orcish cock, which is usually 55mm) was pushed in. The dildo went in very deep and then began fucking me slowly.

My second orgasm ended, but nothing stopped. If anything, the hands got rougher, the dildo started moving faster, and the fingers in my pussy drove deeper. My muscles were tired, and my pussy was unbelievably sore. All through my first and second orgasms, I had felt my bladder slowly filling, and I knew what would happen on my third orgasm. The orc in my pussy felt it as well because the fingers turned inside my pussy. He was now rubbing and applying pressure directly on my g-spot and bladder using the inside of his fingers.

As I orgasmed for the third time, I lost complete control of everything below my waist and began squirting. I felt bliss. All the pain left; all the problems left. There was just me and this dizzy feeling of happiness. I was floating, high on my orgasm. Addicted to this feeling.

I slowly came back down from my subspace and realized that it had all stopped. The fingers in my pussy had stopped moving. The dildo in my butt had stopped moving. The hands had stopped being so rough and were lightly caressing my body.

The fingers inside my pussy left me. My body was turned around. The chain holding me up was lowered, and my feet reached the ground. The orcs forced my upper body to bend down at a 90-degree angle, giving the whole council a view of my butt. The hood was suddenly removed, and sight and sound came back to me. I was bent forward, looking at the door, as the dildo was slowly pulled out.

"Beautiful gape," someone said.

"Would have been better with her pussy and ass both gaping," another voice said.

The spreader bars and shackles were removed, and my hands were released. One of the orcs slowly entered my gaping butt and lifted my legs, locking my knees under his elbows, spreading me wide. He pushed his massive 12-inch dick all the way up to the hilt into my gaping hole. I was about to bring my hands down to rub my clit as he fucked me, but one of the orcs stopped me. He placed my hands behind me around the neck of the orc fucking me.

After a few slow thrusts, the orc stopped fucking me and turned me around to face the council. Apart from the seven council members, there were three other orcs in the room. Most of the council members had their dick out and had orgasmed. Even the 60-year-old Bogrum was sporting a stiff cock. The only other person who hadn't orgasmed was Zhor.

"Empress, we have come to a decision on who your new master will be." Bogrum said.

In an instant, the last bits of my orgasmic haze disappeared. I was now concentrating fully despite my arousal and the massive dick in my butt.

"Your new master will be Lord Zhor."

I was a bit surprised. I knew that Zhor was married to a beautiful and loving wife with whom he had three children. Because of this, I hadn't directly offered him the position of master.

Zhor got up from his chair and walked up to me and kissed me on the mouth. I returned his kiss enthusiastically. He dropped his pants, revealing a massive 13-inch cock. It looked similar in length to my late husband's cock but was probably just a bit thicker. I stared in fascination as the cock slowly entered my pussy and moaned as my tight swollen hole struggled to accommodate his girth, not helped by the massive cock in my ass.

The orc behind me loosened his grip on my legs letting gravity carry me down on the cocks. He let go and I wrapped my whole body around Zhor. The orc in my ass began moving now. His pace became faster and faster while Zhor held me steady.

The orc in my ass orgasmed after a few hard thrusts and was almost immediately replaced by another. The same rough treatment followed until the second orc orgasmed in my ass and was quickly followed by the third, who also orgasmed within moments. My ass felt thoroughly broken, and without magic, healing would never return to normal.

As the third orc was pulling out, Zhor commanded, "Tighten your hole, empress, and hold my children's cum." He then laid down on the ground with me on top.

I succeeded in following his command to an extent. My inner muscles tightened, but I could still feel my tortured butthole slightly gaping.

"She's not properly broken if she can tighten her hole like that." I looked back to see a woman standing a bit behind me. She was 5 feet 6 inches tall and had massive 40-inch breasts. Latex covered her entire body, and the only part that was open was her massive breasts.

She knelt down behind me and in between Zhor's legs and began fingering my butt with one hand and playing with my breasts with the other. One, two three fingers entered my hole, and then she pushed her whole fist in as Zhor started moving and my pussy really started getting fucked.

I leaned back onto her breasts. She kissed my neck and began moving her fist in and out of my broken hole as my orcish lover fucked my pussy. A few minutes of slow fucking passed. It felt like they were just enjoying my body. Suddenly, the hand fisting my butt left me and was again replaced by the massive 70mm dildo. Zhor began roughly fucking me as well while the dildo was held in place. We both orgasmed at the same time, me screaming and him with a grunt.

As soon as I finished cuming, I was pulled up into a standing position, and a mouth was on my pussy greedily licking and sucking out all the cum. The women began tongue-fucking my gaping pussyhole, held in place by Zhor. When she was satisfied that my pussy was clean, she tapped the ground twice.

Zhor pulled her from my pussy. And led her on her knees to Bogrum, who still had not orgasmed. The women began deep-throating Bogrums shriveled cock. Within moments, Bogrum was cuming into the woman's mouth.

The woman stood up after this, and both she and Zhor began slowly walking back. The three orcs came up behind me and directed me into position on my knees. Zhor spoke when he and the woman were in front of me: "This is my wife Louisa, your new mistress. And my sons. Welcome to the family Empress."