Book Club Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This changed the moment I saw her stepping out of the bathroom. She looked well-rested, with fresh makeup and her shimmering, straight black hair allowed to cascade down to her mid-back. She wore a simple yet tight black bikini that hugged her impressive curves well, emphasizing her D-cup tits and full, round ass. With toned arms and legs and tight abs, her body was truly impressive, while her soft brown skin begged to be stroked. Looking up to her face, with her delicate features, full lips curved into a broad, toothy smile, and soulful, big brown eyes... yeah, I had to kick myself for never realizing how stunning she actually was.

Motioning toward the bathroom, I said, "Can I sneak on by? Wash my hands, Sra. Lopez?"

Still standing in my path, she grinned. "Call me Ana, and you've got a deal."

"May I slide on by and wash my hands, Ana?" I asked, giving extra emphasis to her name.

Ana nodded, then turned slightly, letting me pass but making sure I passed by quite closely. I washed my hands in the sink, checking her out in the mirror and smiling.

"I didn't hear you come in," I said.

"I'm sure that was because you and Brenda were... busy," Ana explained, smirking playfully.

"Probably. You know how she can get," I said.

"I do. She's, well, she's pretty impressive," Ana said. "You're not so bad yourself, actually; I never would've thought in class that you look, well... like this."

"Back at ya," I replied, turning the sink off and drying my hands. "I guess we all look more like how we want to look when we're stepping away from the world."

"I guess. You've been having a good time here?" she asked, her voice sounding a bit timid and searching for something to say as she looked me up and down.

"I've been having fun. I'm sure you will, too, Ana... you're pretty damn hot, and I know the others here... well, they'll probably eat you alive," I said.

I didn't know Ana very well compared to my other teachers, but I'd always liked her, and I hoped to see her out of that timid shell she kept at school that it looked like she wanted to shed herself of. The way she smiled at my last comment, I think I cracked some of that shell.

"They've eaten me alive before. I don't mind being eaten alive when it comes to these ladies... though I'm sure you'd do a really fine job of it, too," she replied, her eyes darting to my mouth quickly before she blushed.

By this time, I had gained a reputation for my cunnilingus skills, and no doubt that got her attention. Well, it had her attention for a moment, before her eyes darted down to the partial erection I had in my shorts.

"Do you know where the others are?" I asked, snapping her out of whatever daze she might have been in.

"Oh... they're upstairs; the home gym up there has a stripper pole, and Viola's showing off, and I believe she'll force the rest of us onto the pole at some point as well, if just to show us how much better she is... ah, it's always such a competition when we all get together, but I love it," Ana explained, her tone playful.

The image of these ladies all taking to the stripper pole did sound exciting. I said, "Well, this I have to see."

"Me too," Ana replied, before blushing again. "But if it's not too crazy, if it's alright with you, anyway, there's something else I'd like to get a quick peek of? If it's not okay, I completely understand, but I hear a lot of stories, and I want to believe they're true, but at the same time it can be hard to believe sometimes, and..."

Making her meaning clear, she looked down to my cock, then up to my eyes again. "Can I see it?"

"Sure," I replied, lowering the front of my shorts slowly. I made a show of it, showing her a little bit at a time, before I'd lowered it enough to scoop out my cock and balls to show her.

Ana looked at my mostly hard cock appreciatively, quickly reaching out with one of her dainty hands to grab the shaft, before pulling back.

"Sorry... couldn't resist," she said, nodding and adding, "Thanks."

I put my cock away and replied, "No problem. You'll probably be seeing a lot more of it before this weekend's done."

"I'd like to do a lot more than *seeing*," Ana replied, her tone mischievous. "But, that's for later... I told the others that I'd be up there with them soon, but... is there anything you'd like to see before I go up?"

I bit my lip in concentration, finding it harder than I would've expected deciding what I wanted to see. Getting a look at my normally prim-and-proper-looking Spanish teacher looking anything but, I was spoiled for options. Even so...

"Show me your ass," I said.

"Really?" she asked, turning around. "Most boys in class try to sneak a peek at my tits... but you want to see some of that big Latina booty, don't you?"

Ana's tone had taken on some distinct amusement, and as she bent over and leaned against the sink, jutting her impressive ass out toward me, I had to admit, "I mean... yeah. I want to see it all, but I've taken a glance or two at your ass before, and getting to see it like this is a big improvement over how it is at school."

Looking over her shoulder, Ana smirked at me. "Well, we can do better than this view, can't we?"

With that, she reached behind herself and pulled her bikini bottom down, exposing her bare ass to me. Her skin still looked so soft, those curves so very yummy... yeah, she wasn't the only one who couldn't help herself. I reached out with both hands, squeezing her ass cheeks, massaging them lightly and making her moan, before my better senses took over and I pulled back.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be," Ana said, smiling at me softly and pulling up her bottoms. "I liked it."

This was a moment that could have gotten a lot more heated very quickly, if it weren't for the sound of the ringing doorbell interrupting us.

"Maybe I should get that," I said.

"Do that," Ana said, looking up at me hopefully. "I should go upstairs and see the show, but maybe we can exchange some more touches later?"

"At least," I replied.

She shivered, then smiled. "Good."

I slid past her out of the bathroom again, but made sure to pass by nice and close, enough that both of us could feel that heat that was definitely passing between us. As I exited the room and headed for the front door, I took one last look at Ana as she headed upstairs looking pleasantly hot under the collar.

I was looking forward to spending some more time with her one on one, but admittedly, the same could be said of most of the women here.

The doorbell rang again, and I ran for it. "I'm coming, I'm coming... hold your horses."

Unlocking the door, I swung it open and quickly apologized, "Sorry for the wait, almost everyone's upstairs and I was, uh..."

My words failed me as I took in the black Amazonian goddess before me, towering over me with the help of her heels. Tilting her wire-rimmed glasses down her nose ever so slightly, she looked me up and down.

"What's that you were doing? Cat got your tongue?" she asked, her voice silky and smooth and powerfully confident.

I could have come up with a lot of answers that would have either been witty, or, you know, answers, but instead I simply stood there staring at her and taking this new arrival in.

At a glance, I guessed that she'd be about 5'11" without heels, her body lean and toned without being too muscular. Her skin was dark, and showed in abundance in the pale pink button-up short-sleeved shirt and stylish jeans she wore. This look showed plenty of midriff and her arms, and cleavage... fuck, cleavage for miles. Her clothes were tight enough to look painted on, showing off her statuesque, long legs, perfectly full ass, and utterly massive tits. They had to be F-cups, at least, and with the amount of cleavage showing from this shirt that strained to hold them in, fuck, I was hypnotized.

Managing to tear my eyes away from her chest, I finally looked her in her dark, intelligent eyes. Her face was equal parts delicate and intimidating, playful and stern, utterly gorgeous and... well, there's no *and* to it, she was simply gorgeous. With her long, dark curls tied back and falling to her mid-back, she looked simply stunning, the utter definition of an Amazon.

And I had no idea who the fuck she was.

"I'm, uh, sorry, that doesn't usually happen to me anymore. The staring, I mean; I've got way more self-control than that usually, and it takes a lot to... not that I'm saying you're a lot, because you're, I mean, you're the kind of wow that I think you have to know and, uh, yeah, sorry, I'm babbling," I said nervously, pushing my glasses up my nose.

"That's alright, I'm used to that kind of response from boys when they get a good look at me, especially sweet little white boys like you who don't get to stare at this kind of beauty every minute of every day..." the woman said, grinning. "But enough about me. You must be Ryan Collins. My friends have told me a lot about you... my daughter, considerably less, but she has mentioned you from time to time in a flattering light."

She held out her hand in greeting, and I shook it, admittedly a little nervous and shaky myself.

"You, uh, have me at a distinct disadvantage," I said.

"I guess I do, don't I?" she said, amused. "My friends call me Erika, my employees call me Mrs. Barclay, and while I think it would be a lot of fun to hear you call me the latter, I believe I want to be friends with you. *Very* good friends, I think. So, call me Erika for now."

Though I was still held captive by her beauty, the pieces to her identity came together quickly. "Erika Barclay? You're Nadia's mom?"

Erika put her hands on her hips, her tone now quite stern. "I've a lot of other accomplishments in life other than my daughter..."

I'd just about thought that I'd really fucked up, when that sternness was replaced by a beaming smile. "...but, yes, she is one of my proudest!"

She had everything to be proud of. In her capacity as editor, Nadia interviewed me back when I first tried out for our school's newspaper, the Puma Press, and she turned out to be one of the smartest and most dedicated people I'd ever met (and one hell of an amazing fuck). I had a lot of respect for Nadia, and even looking at her briefly, I got the impression that a lot of that strength might have come from her mother.

"She's awesome," I said. "I mean, she's more than that, she's-"

"It's fine, Ryan, you didn't offend; like I said, what little she's said about you is quite flattering. She thinks you've got some good writing chops, and she highly values your intelligence and way of solving unconventional problems with unconventional solutions. It's not the same sort of flattering talk that I hear from my friends, but something tells me you and my daughter know each other in a similar capacity?" Erika said, taking on that amused, stern tone again as she asked me without asking whether or not I've been fucking her daughter.

Considering how piercing her eyes were, I thought the truth might be best. Evenly, without pride or embarrassment, I said, "Guilty as charged."

"Interesting..." she said, stroking her chin with one finger. "I'm sure that there are a lot of issues and potential problems that we could unpack here given your history with my daughter and my history with the book club, which I'll stop pretending is anything but a dressed-up sex club at this point, and your involvement with both of these. Realistically speaking, it would be best if we kept our distance... but since Regan Hills isn't exactly a town bound by the laws of realism, and all my friends tell me you're fucking yummy, I don't think any distance is going to be necessary this weekend, do you?"

There was a plain bluntness to her tone, one that lacked any trace of meanness or threat that I had to admit was refreshing. I didn't know Erika Barclay a matter of moments ago, but I was looking forward to the opportunity to get to know her better.

Erika looked me up and down once again, wetting her lips briefly with her tongue before smiling and saying, "Well, I could carry all of my bags to my room by myself, but when I've got a strong young man like yourself on hand..."

Well, who was I to not assist such a beautiful woman in need? "You need some help?"

Erika grinned. "That would be great."

I might have asked her how many bags she had when making this offer, and when she stepped aside, it was an impressive pile. Nonetheless, between the two of us, we made a good effort of it.

"Hope your drive wasn't too bad?" I asked as we carried her bags upstairs.

Erika said, "Ugh, my drive was supposed to be yesterday, but there was an issue down at the studio-"

"Studio?" I interrupted.

"I own a recording studio in LA, not too big, not too small; mostly voiceover stuff, but a handful of good-sized music acts have been known to come through," she said. "That's what made yesterday impossible. This diva of a man who thinks he's a rapper (he wasn't), just couldn't resolve anything without the owner present, so here I am, having to act as hostage negotiator and... yes, I'm glad I was able to get out of town first thing this morning."

"Well, that's good," I replied. "Everything's resolved?"

"Almost. And hopefully it won't get any worse, but you never know," Erika said, sighing. "But enough of all that, I didn't come here this weekend to talk about work... I just want to be happy, have fun, and be with my friends in varying stages of undress."

"Okay, okay, fun..." I said, looking down the second-floor hallway for the bedroom that had her name taped to a notecard on it, as all the other rooms had been labeled. We found the room easily enough, and opening the door, we began to set them down at the foot of her king-sized bed.

I couldn't exactly think of fun, but thought of a nice, neutral subject that might provide some necessary exposition and potential for interesting anecdotes. "So, what brought you to the book club?"

Erika stretched out the long drive from her beautiful body and kicked off her shoes, making her even with my height. "You've probably heard a story like mine a million times by now from everyone else who's already here; I wouldn't want to bore you."

"Doesn't mean I like to hear it any less," I replied. "We're gonna be spending a long weekend together, I'd love to hear your story."

Erika considered me for a moment, then began to unbutton her shirt. "I was a party girl in my younger days, and when I say I'd party, I mean I would *party*, a complete and total slut and absolutely, positively proud of it. But, there came a time when that life got tiresome and my parents were getting on me to use my brain and degrees become more 'uptight' and 'respectable', so I tried uptight respectability. I used my MBA and tried a few ventures, and after some failures and successes now I own a reasonably prominent recording studio in LA. I met a man, fell in love, started a family, got some beautiful and wickedly smart children out of it. Given time, things have gone stale, we're coasting at home and seem to be going our separate ways more often than not these days. He's a decent man, but hardly the most exciting one, one my parents would approve of, and he doesn't satisfy me the way I know I need. Slowly, I've realized that I have that itch to party, even be a slut again... I've been friends with Lauren for some time, I explained these issues to her in the hopes that she might have been able to offer some insight, and rather than insight, she introduced me to the book club. The rest you can fill in, I'm sure."

She finished unbuttoning her shirt and tossed it aside, revealing her insanely large tits to me, barely held back by a lacy black bra, as well as the impressive tattoo work on her upper right bicep. It was difficult restraining a dramatic reaction on my part at this sight, and it looked like she was enjoying making me squirm.

"You and Lauren go back?" I asked, curious and trying not to react too strongly to what was happening in front of me.

"Not as far as some, but we are old friends," Erika explained. "Though, truth be told, I think she invited me to the book club because she'd wanted to have sex with me for a while and thought it'd be a good excuse to finally get in my pants."

I laughed. "It sounds like the sort of thing she'd do."

Turning away from me, Erika began to unzip her jeans. "She always has had her clever side."

I didn't know what Erika was doing, or what she wanted from me, but I was content to stand here watching as she bent over slightly, jutting her ass out towards me as she dropped her jeans to the floor. I can't say I expected her to have this elaborate a lower back tattoo, or for her to be wearing a skimpy black thong, but the way her epic ass looked... yeah, okay, that I could have expected.

It didn't make me any less hard to look at her, however.

Erika stood back up straightening herself out as if she weren't just standing in front of a nearly naked teenager wearing little other than a skimpy bra and panties.

"So... did it work?" I asked, smiling darkly.

"Hmmm?" Erika asked, feigning innocence.

If she wanted me to spell it out for her, I would. "Did Lauren get in your pants? Did the two of you...?"

"Oh, yes," she replied in that smooth, confident voice purring softly to herself. "Many, many times... god that woman's mouth is magical... and then she introduced me to her friends, and, well, you know how things went from there."

Erika backed herself toward the bed, then fell backward, landing heavily on the bed.

"Ah, this is so fucking comfy!" she declared, rolling around on the blankets luxuriantly. "Please, Ryan, you have to join me; confirm for me how absolutely amazing this bed is!"

I'd already been in a couple of these beds, and knew perfectly well how comfortable they were. Given the look in her eyes, I was pretty sure that she might want more out of me in her bed than just confirmation of how comfortable it was, and while it was tempting eyeing a goddess like her in this exact position, tits jutting in the air while she smiled broadly, I also hardly knew her.

It was, admittedly, a unique situation to be in.

"I should probably go look for the others," I said, noncommittal. "Some of them will kill me, you know, if I don't check in with them? I slept kinda late today..."

Erika rolled onto her side, looking at me with one of the most potent "bitch, please" glares that I had ever seen, looking positively intimidating.

Yeah, she'd caught me making an excuse.

"I'm gonna put this another way," she clarified. "Get your ass over here, lie down on this very comfortable bed with me and chat for a little while, because I'd like to get to know the man who's screwing my friends and daughter."

Okay, when she put it like that (and glared at me that harshly), I understood where she was coming from. I ambled over toward the bed and lay down on it next to her, keeping some respectful distance between us. Erika soon slid over toward me, making sure there was less than a foot between us.

"There, was that so hard?" she asked.

"Uh..." I said, my eyes darting down to my groin, before I looked back at her. "Keep saying things like that, and I'll say you've stepped out onto thin ice."

"Keep not answering my questions, and I'll say we've got a different problem going on here..." Erika said, once again playful yet firm.

"It wasn't so difficult, no," I answered.

"Good," she said, rolling back onto her back and stretching out. "Because this weekend isn't supposed to be about difficulty. It's just unplugging, relaxing, and having a whole lot of fun away from the world out there."

"Oh, believe me... I'm here for that too," I answered, smiling.

"Yes, I'm sure that's all you're here for," Erika replied, looking down at my obvious erection. "Surrounded by a bunch of naked to half-naked MILFs pleasuring each other and looking forward to some massive, eighteen-year-old cock... yes, I'm sure you're here only to get away from it all..."