Book Club Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No,' I admitted, my voice soft for how cocky my words were a moment ago. Now I was simply stuck, quietly in awe of the goddess above me and wondering just how the hell I'd gotten here.

She bent over, pressing those massive tits against my chest and whispering in my ear with that smooth, sexy voice that only managed to make me harder inside of her.

"Then you've got no idea what the fuck I'm capable of, baby... and if you thought you fucked me hard, wait'll you see what I'm gonna do to you..." Erika moaned, nibbling on my ear.

She pushed off of my chest, sitting back up on my cock again, before grabbing my wrists and planting my hands firmly on her tits. Erika squeezed my fingers for me, making sure I was well and truly acquainted with her tits, moaning softly as I began to squeeze them just as she wanted, before looking down at me with an arrogance I knew I could never match.

And with that, she began to ride me, doing everything possible to prove that she could fuck me harder than I could ever dream about fucking her.

Erika's hips were a blur as she bounced up and down on me, her pussy squeezing and massaging my cock with every bounce. Her ass jiggled beautifully with every time she slammed back down on my lap, and those tits, holy crap did it take everything I had to try to hold onto them as she rode me.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, blinded by pleasure as she rode me without abandon.

"Yeah, this is how I *fuck*!" she squealed, looking down at me proudly as she only rode me harder. "Haven't fucked a man like this in years, my husband, he can't take it... god love him, he tries, but you can take it!"

"And give it!" I grunted back, squeezing her bouncing tits.

"Yeah, you can give it, but this is how I give it... feels fucking good, doesn't it? Having a hot-bodied, stacked black woman on top of you, taking that thick cock and showing you what you really fucking need... how's that? How do you like that? How do you *fucking* like that?" Erika grunted, riding me without abandon.

"I love it, I love it!" I exclaimed, squeezing her nipples and closing my eyes tightly. It felt like every nerve in my body had been routed through my cock and set for feeling pleasure alone, and I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

"Nuh uh, no way, you're not getting out that easy," Erika said, dropping her hands to the bed on either side of my head, forcing her tits into my face while she still wildly rocked her hips on my cock. "You're gonna have your eyes open, and you're gonna watch every fucking second of it... I don't work this hard to keep in shape to have you close your fucking eyes while I fucking destroy your cock!"

I opened my eyes, and though I couldn't see much more than heaving, epic tits, I didn't see this as a bad thing. One of her firm nipples scrubbed over my lips, and on instinct, I sucked it into my mouth, suckling and flicking it with my tongue while she rode me. With my hands now free, she grabbed them and put them on her ass, making me squeeze her while she continued to utterly annihilate my cock.

"Now I know I've gone at you pretty hard..." she groaned, slowing her ride, using her talented pussy to massage my cock and coax the pleasure out. "...but you've really done a good job keeping up with me... you can cum if you want to... I want you to cum... I'm close to another myself, you'd probably set me off... you firing off all that thick cum inside of me, yeah, that'd do it... I've always been a whore for cum, you pump it in me and I'll fucking lose my shit... come on, you can do it, you can fucking cum for me, right?"

She kept this new, slow, deliberate pace going, angling herself to get the best pleasure while she milked my cock expertly with her muscles. I was lost by this point, a moaning, whining little beast, sucking at her tit and needing release.

Erika changed her angle, pulling her tit from my mouth as we were now face to face. She eyed me with that smug superiority that she had well earned by this point, her pussy bringing indescribable pleasure to my cock. My balls were swelling, so full and needing to burst.

I warned her, "I'm c-"

Before I could finish, she forced her mouth over mine, kissing me deeply through my moans as I came deep within her. This triggered Erika's own orgasm, her hot body writhing against mine as she kept fucking me, coaxing every last drop deep inside of her. I was lost in this moment, fucking up into her on instinct as I squeezed her ass, wanting to give her everything I could as we made out through two devastating orgasms.

We held close to each other, trembling as the pleasure centers of our brains were thoroughly overwhelmed. Our kisses became quicker, and softer, soft laughter mixing in with our moans as we slowed, and then finished.

"Okay... okay, I think... I think that well... I think we're pretty evenly matched..." I joked, kissing her softly on the lips again.

Erika laughed, sitting up on my cock to better show me her sweat-covered body and heaving, massive tits. "Even? Hardly."

"Okay, okay, maybe not even," I admitted. "But we're pretty fucking good together, you can't deny that."

Moaning softly, she ran her fingers down my body and answered, "I'd never even think about denying tha-"

"You fucking slut!" a voice called from the doorway.

It was a high, familiar voice, that nonetheless stabbed me with a quick sting of dread as I craned my neck to see who it was. Erika casually turned her head toward the doorway, then smiled.

"Oh, hey, Lauren, how's it going?" Erika asked.

Mrs. Lauren McNeil strolled into the room, proving herself to be almost as imposing as Erika as she strolled over toward us. A 5'11" redhead, with long silky hair and pale, flawless skin, her DDD tits and ample ass may not have matched Erika's, but that didn't make her any less impressive. She walked toward us in a bright green bikini, an unreadable look of annoyance on her face.

"How's it going?" Lauren scoffed, walking up to Erika and putting her hands on her hips expectantly. "I'm waiting for you to show up so I can say hello after however long it's been since we last got to hang out, and you just, what, grab Ryan the first chance you get and get fucked into oblivion before I can even get a hug?"

Lauren looked at me, her annoyance faltering as she nodded slightly, almost in silent acknowledgment of how hard it would be to resist Erika.

She continued, "You could've at least looked for me and told me you were going to fuck the shit out of him, we could've had some fun with that."

Smirking, Erika replied, "I'm... sorry?"

Lauren now stood right next to Erika, then smiled broadly, leaned in and kissed her. It was quick and passionate, but from my position, with Erika still sitting impaled on my now softening cock, it was pretty fucking amazing to watch as these two women mashed lips, teasing each other with their tongues as that unique fire they possessed passed between them.

Breaking the kiss, Lauren replied, "You know I could never really be mad at you, right? And I really can't blame you for jumping Ryan, can I?"

"It's pretty hard, yeah, I'll grant you that," Erika laughed, kissing Lauren again.

Lauren turned her attention to me. "Didn't mean to give you a scare there, Ryan."

"I wasn't scared," I said, before admitting. "Not for long. Like, a couple seconds, maybe."

"Well, even so, I'm sorry," Lauren said, looking down at me mischievously. "If you need me to beg forgiveness..."

Rolling her eyes, Erika climbed off of me and laid down on the bed beside me, letting my cock pop free while a river of cum poured from her cunt. "Yes, yes, Lauren, please, jump in uninvited. No, I'm certainly not missing having his cock in me because you feel obliged to apologize for a cheap joke or anything like that..."

Lauren sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at both of us hungrily, before saying, "I was hoping you'd invite me... I mean, with all of our long, intimate history going back so far, I'd think you would *want* to invite me... but if you say it's okay to jump in without an invite, well, then don't mind if I do!"

Holding my eye contact, Lauren bent down and took my cock into her mouth, sucking my cum and Erika's juices from it as she moaned. Those blue-green eyes of hers stared into my soul, while her mouth cleaned my softening cock nicely, bringing back some life in twitches. She kept at this for a good while, sucking and bobbing and looking up at me with those eyes I could never refuse that practically begged me back to hardness... yeah, it didn't take long at all to get back to strength.

Letting my cock pop out of her mouth, Lauren said, "Please tell me you've had a chance to taste him..."

"I sucked him for a while, very nice, by the way," Erika replied, fingering some cum out of her pussy. "But didn't get a taste of cum from the source; I was hoping to get some of that later. For now, though, secondhand's pretty nice too, and I got enough to share..."

Erika sucked her fingers clean, groaning as she tasted my cum, while Lauren greedily leaned over me to lick and suck my cum from Erika's cunt. Erika moaned deeply as Lauren ate her pussy out, occasionally giggling and pinching her nipples as she looked down at the stacked redhead ravenously licking her.

Smiling up at her with what looked like a mouthful of cum, Lauren playfully climbed over Erika and let the cum drip from her mouth into Erika's, before the two women began to make out. It almost seemed like they were fighting for more of my cum, as if it were the most delicious nectar in the world... but before a winner could be decided, Lauren broke this kiss and crawled back down between Erika's legs.

As fucked out as I was, this was a surreal and awesome moment, one I hoped wouldn't turn out to be some pleasurable yet cruel dream that I had yet to wake up from. When I kept not waking up and just lived the moment, I smiled at both of them.

Turning to Erika, I asked, "Is Lauren as good at eating pussy as she is at sucking cock? Because she's an amazing cocksucker."

Erika groaned, dropping her head back. "You know I couldn't possibly compare those two skills, right? ...but she *is* pretty fucking amazing."

Lauren kissed Erika on the clit, then looked at both of us with a smug grin. "Hey, if you've been a part of the book club as long as I have, you're gonna get some experience eating a woman out, and I've had a *lot* of experience. Way more than Erika here..."

"You're alright," Erika said, rolling her eyes and waggling her hand back and forth in a half-impressed gesture. "Ryan, do something about her before I have to?"

"Gladly," I said, crawling towards Lauren and twisting her onto her back. She landed hard, and in a flash, I was on top of her. I pulled her bikini top up over her huge tits, freeing them and briefly suckling on her thick, pink nipples.

Lauren squealed up at me, giggling. "Oh, Ryan... you're getting strong."

"Spend as much time fucking you book club ladies as I do, it pays to be in shape," I said, leaning down to kiss her deeply. Lauren's lips melted against mine, the mixed flavors of Erika's and my juices still prominent on her mouth.

"Sure does pay..." Erika added, sitting up next to us and running her hands over my muscles and squeezing appreciatively as I continued making out with Lauren. Though they weren't really that impressive, I was a lot tighter and leaner than I was when I started this year, and had improved my stamina immensely through the exercise plans my friends had put me through.

My cock was running up against Lauren's covered pussy, and I could feel her entrance, so hot and needy and ready for me. Lauren looked up at me expectantly, pulling her bikini bottom to the side in invitation, and without a word, I grabbed my cock and angled it toward her pussy, pushing it into her hot, welcoming folds. She moaned against me, shuddering as I slid inch after inch into her experienced cunt, not slowing until I bottomed out inside of her.

"So fucking good..." Lauren murmured, kissing me.

"Thanks," I replied, beginning to thrust in and out of her slowly.

Erika laughed, reaching in and untying the side of Lauren's bikini bottom to give me better access. "Really, Lauren? Really? You brought me into this club so you could fuck the shit out of me, and the moment a boy with a tight ass and a truly exceptional cock comes around, you completely ignore me?"

"It's... fuck... not exactly easy..." Lauren moaned.

"Yeah, I'm kind of irresistible," I laughed, kissing Lauren.

I normally didn't feel irresistible, but it felt fun to say it under these circumstances.

Erika sighed. "Yeah, you're right about that; if I was in your shoes, I'd be doing the same thing."

Without breaking my pace with Lauren, I looked back to Erika. "Don't worry, there's plenty of me to go around."

"There better be," she replied, pulling my head up so she could kiss me. "Because I'm not done with you yet."

"Neither am I," Lauren replied, locking her legs behind me and encouraging me to fuck her harder.

Honestly, there were worse places to be than stuck between two Amazons like Lauren and Erika, my cock buried in a redheaded queen with huge tits, while a black goddess with even bigger tits sat next to us, vying for our attention. It was not a matter of us ignoring Erika, I wagered, but it was clear that she was a woman who was used to being the center of attention, and that if she wanted it, she was going to get it.

She did this this time by lying down on her side next to us, pressing her enormous breasts against our sides, and putting her face level with ours. Wordlessly, she stole a kiss first from Lauren, then from me, making sure they were long and lusty and suitable for reminding us just whose room we were in.

Then, however, she pushed Lauren and me together, making us kiss while she watched, her hands fondling Lauren's tits and squeezing my ass as the two of us fucked.

"I love watching the two of you fuck," Erika admitted. "Fuck, you two look so damn good together... not as good as either of you would look with me, of course, but so fucking good... god, I could watch you all day! Fuck, you really take that cock up your ass, Lauren?"

"Uh... huh..." Lauren moaned, her eyes rolling back briefly as I continued to fuck her. "Every, single, last, inch of it!"

"And it all fits?" Erika asked, a little incredulous.

"With some difficulty," I grunted. "But when it comes to you MILF sluts... I've discovered that when there's a will, there's a way, and most of you manage fine..."

Erika gasped in mock offense. "What did you call us? Did you hear what he called us, Lauren?"

"Oh, fuck off," Lauren laughed. "We *are* MILF sluts, and you fucking know it."

"No, no, no, no, no, you've got it all wrong," Erika corrected, sliding up to press her tits into Lauren's and my faces. Obviously, we couldn't let those just sit there without doing anything, so the two of us began sucking on Erika's tits while I continued to fuck Lauren.

Erika continued, through soft moans and the occasional yelp as Lauren and I sucked and nibbled at her thick, dark nipples, "We are not mere MILF sluts the likes of which you'd see on any cheap pornographic site, no, we, Lauren, are the cream of the crop. We are the hottest of the hot, the kind of women that most boys and girls could never hope to touch in their entire fucking lives... oh that's good, keep sucking like that... we are the dirtiest of the dirty, the nastiest of the nasty, the kind of sluts who give in to the filth that most vanilla bitches could and would never dream of! No, we are not your average MILF sluts! We are *top* motherfucking *shelf* MILF sluts, and don't you forget about it!"

Letting her nipple pop from my mouth, I moaned, "Okay... okay, I won't forget."

"Good boy," Erika replied, spanking my ass playfully.

Moaning, Lauren's mouth soon shifted to a mischievous grin. "I don't know... I think if we were as dirty as you claim we are, I'd already be bent over and taking it up my ass, and no offense to what you're doing, Ryan, because it's absolutely heavenly, but I don't seem to be bent over and taking it up my ass. How can I know that I'm really that *top motherfucking shelf* if you don't fuck this mother in her exquisite ass?"

Erika looked impressed. "She's got a point."

Grinning, I had to acknowledge the logic. "She really does."

Lauren laughed, looking up at us as she unlocked her legs from behind my ass. "So, you gonna talk about me like I'm not here, or are you gonna fuck my ass like this top shelf MILF slut deserves? Because I gotta say, I've been here almost a day already, and my ass hasn't been fucked nearly as well as I'd like yet."

"That," I said, kissing her and pulling out quickly. "I can do. Erika... I think Viola loaded up all these rooms with lube in the bedside tables, can you find-"

"On it," Erika replied, rolling away from us.

I savored this brief moment of one-on-one contact, leaning down to kiss Lauren again. The face that looked up at me wasn't the face of a MILF seductress, but rather a woman I cared for and respected... maybe even loved a little. She smiled at me with a kind warmth that seemingly ran at complete odds to the lewd nakedness we shared, and when she kissed me again, there was a tenderness to it that made me feel, well, a little like I was melting.

"Got the lube!" Erika declared proudly. "Prepare your fucking ass, Lauren!"

Well, it was a nice moment while it lasted.

Lauren and I shared a laugh among each other before disentangling ourselves, me getting up on my knees behind Lauren as she rolled over onto her hands and knees, finally ditching the last remnants of her bikini and getting as naked as Erika and me. She was a sight of lewd perfection like this, her ass sticking out at me while her massive tits hung below her, looking over her shoulder at me with that sweet, motherly-looking face as I was about to utterly annihilate her ass.

Erika crawled back over to us, a bottle of KY in hand. "Here, you lube yourself, Ryan; I've got this bitch."

Not caring what kind of mess she made, Erika squeezed a generous amount of lube into my hand, before turning her attention to Lauren.

"You're gonna make me pay for complaining, aren't you?" Lauren said, sounding less nervous and more like she was trying to give Erika ideas.

"Uh, yeah!" Erika laughed, squeezing even more lube into her own hand before switching her attention toward Lauren.

I knelt there, lubing my cock and watching this, enjoying the sight as I watched Erika spread lube along the crack of Lauren's ass, before going toward her tight, pink little asshole with her fingers. She simply toyed with it at first, running little, light circles over Lauren's sensitive hole as she teased and probed, making Lauren moan and quiver. The busty redhead reached between her legs, fingering herself while Erika continued to lube her up.

I don't know if she expected Erika to suddenly thrust three fingers inside her, but the way she simultaneously cried out in pain while moaning in ecstasy said it was a bit of a surprise.

"Oh fuck... oh you fucking bitch," Lauren moaned, her fingers moving more rapidly over her clit. "What the fuck?"

"Come on, it's not like I haven't had most of my hand up your ass before," Erika said, amused and turning her attention to me. "I have, by the way."

I was too hypnotized by the sight of Erika roughly thrusting three fingers in and out of Lauren's ass to come up with much of a response, but I did manage, "I believe you."

"Yeah... Lauren and I have become pretty impressive ass sluts with each other," Erika admitted, continuing to fuck the moaning Lauren harder and harder with her fingers. "You don't get it at home when you need it, and you gotta find an outlet somewhere. We've got each other, the club, and all sorts of toys... but nothing beats having a real, thick, huge fucking cock buried up your ass and fucking you like some cheap slut until you're all cummed out and can't hold yourself up anymore, ain't that right, Lauren?"