Book Club Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fucking kidding..." Lauren grunted.

"Thought so," Erika said, pulling her fingers from Lauren's ass and turning her attention back to me. Lauren moaned, mewling disgruntledly as she needed her ass filled. She arched back toward us, flexing her ass almost hungrily as her newly violated hole clenched and unclenched, glistening with the KY that Erika had fingered deep inside of her.

"There, got her nice and lubed up for you," Erika continued, taking hold of my cock and stroking it proudly. "Fuck her nice and fucking hard... but don't fuck her *too* hard."

Lowering her voice, Erika knelt beside me and pressed her body against mine. The feel of her warm flesh, of the insistent press of those massive tits against my side, made me shiver. She leaned in to whisper in my ear, her voice soft and sultry as she continued to stroke my cock slowly.

"Remember... her ass is just an appetizer... mine's the main fucking course," Erika continued, kissing me proudly and swatting me on the ass before letting go of my cock. "Now go get her!"

In a daze, as much for the position I was in as I was for what Erika's words had done to me, I crawled on my knees behind Lauren. She giggled slightly as my cock bumped up against her ass cheek. I looked down at Lauren, her eyes staring into mine so hopefully, her smile so sweet for how utterly filthy this moment was. I grabbed hold of my cock and lined the head up with her glistening asshole, rubbing it up against her until she was moaning.

"You want this, Lauren?" I asked, continuing to tease her hole.

Erika plopped down on the bed next to Lauren, pressing against her friend and smiling. "Of course, she does! This is Lauren fucking McNeil you're talking to, one of the biggest anal sluts in town, are you gonna fucking deny her?"

"I can handle this, Erika..." Lauren said, shutting up her friend with a deep kiss before turning back to look at me. She looked so hopeful, so hungry and absolutely needy.

"Ryan... please fuck my ass..." she begged, biting her lip lusciously.

Not needing any more prodding, I pressed my lubed-up cock against her, then forced my way inside of her tight asshole. Lauren cried out, a sting of pleasure and pain as I burrowed my cock into her forbidden hole. Unbelievably tight, she squeezed me like a vise as I continued to push inside her, deeper and deeper, loving every moment of this hot, familiar and deliciously dirty act between us. The two of us didn't break eye contact until I was buried completely inside of her, at which point Lauren turned her attention back to Erika.

"I fucking told you," she boasted, proudly.

"You sure did," Erika said, sitting up briefly to look at Lauren's asshole stretched obscenely around my thick cock. Erika's eyes widened in some surprise, clearly impressed as she nodded softly before lying back down.

I gripped Lauren's ass for a moment, squeezing the perfect flesh and making her pale skin flush pink with contact. Playfully, I swatted her right ass cheek and made her yowl, but before she could say anything, I grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her.

Now, this was hardly the first time I'd ever fucked Lauren's ass, but that didn't make it any less special. Every time we'd gotten together before had felt hurried by outside pressures, but now that we had this long weekend, every time we were together just felt particularly intense. As Lauren squeezed my cock with her ass muscles, I took it as enough of a hint, and began to go to town on her. I fucked in and out of her with an intense, steady pace, our bodies colliding, and the room suddenly filled with the sounds of our colliding bodies and her bouncing tits as I steadily fucked her ass.

And then Erika decided to start commentating. "That's it, that's it, you keep fucking her ass, Ryan, keep fucking that little slut's ass like she deserves, but remember where the real fun is... you've seen my ass, you know you want it, keep going at her, but remember where the real party is... but you know I love you too, right, Lauren? I'm just having fun here... fuck, you guys make this look so fucking good... so fucking hot... okay, I'm jealous, but I'm here for you, I'm here for both of you... god, this is getting me so fucking hot, I can't wait, I need a taste... your cock... your ass... I need it..."

Erika crawled beside me and knelt, pushing against me so my cock fell out of Lauren. Before Lauren or I could object, however, Erika quickly buried three of her fingers inside of Lauren's ass, and utterly inhaled my cock. She was sucking my cock straight out of her friend's ass, something that seemed so utterly filthy it might have made me cum right then if I'd had my wits about me.

Before I could comprehend what was going on, Erika removed her fingers from Lauren's ass and slid my cock right back into her friend. Lauren and I looked at each other for a moment, completely and utterly disbelieving what had just happened, but after we both looked at Erika looking like a fucking sex goddess, I shrugged, Lauren nodded in her lusty haze, and I went back to fucking her ass like a beast.

Lauren was wailing, groaning and writhing as she fucked back against me. I could feel her fingers running rapidly over her clit as she touched herself, her ass tightening in anticipation. With this in mind, I only went at her harder, grabbing her hips tightly as I fucked her ass with everything I had. That Erika knelt behind us, offering foul words, caresses and gropes certainly didn't hurt matters either, but the increasing look of impatience in her eyes certainly added an extra heat to the occasion.

"Alright, fuck this..." Erika said, adjusting her hair and rolling onto her back. "You know I love you, Lauren, but I want his cock up my ass about five minutes ago, so I'm gonna make you cum and take that cock for myself."

"H...h... huh?" Lauren grunted, confused. "You're gonna- FUCK!"

Deftly, Erika slid herself under Lauren, pushing Lauren's hand aside as she began to savagely lick and suck at Lauren's clit. I soon felt Erika's fingers playing with my balls, gently rubbing them and squeezing softly, not enough to cause pain, but certainly enough to remind me of exactly what she wanted out of me.

I held back, happy for the proximity of my most recent orgasm and how it helped me hold off on my next.

Lauren wasn't so lucky.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck, GODDAAAAAAMN!" she wailed, cumming messily between Erika's and my efforts. I could feel her juices splash against my balls as her ass tightened around my cock, and the telltale sound of Erika laughing as she lapped up Lauren's juices.

It was a moment of perfect, absolute filth... and it had only just begun.

While Lauren came down, Erika slid out from underneath her, smiling like the cat that ate the canary as she licked Lauren's juices from her face.

"I'll never get tired of you being such a fucking gusher," she said, smacking her lips playfully. "Damn, girl, you taste so fucking good!"

"Thanks..." Lauren panted as I slowed to a stop. "Though that was so not fair."

"Take it out on me later; lord knows I'm well overdue for some punishment," Erika said, playfully pushing me back so my cock popped out of Lauren's ass. "'til then, I need my ass filled!"

She twisted around so she was on her hands and knees next to Lauren, her ass jutting out toward me.

The two women couldn't be more different. Lauren's pale white skin next to Erika's smooth, dark skin. Lauren collapsing and panting after a solid fuck, Erika kneeling and grinning back at me and ready for more. Lauren was kind yet knew when to cut loose, while Erika had a well-earned arrogance to her that made me unbelievably hard. Lauren's ass was impressive, glistening with lube and well fucked and pink from the kind of fucking she'd received, while Erika's ass was utterly epic, round and jutting out at me, begging to be squeezed, spanked, and fucked. She'd already clearly lubed herself up, as her winking asshole glistened at me as she put it on display for me.

"Seriously, Ryan, you know you want to fuck my ass, I know you want to fuck my ass, why fight the inevitable when you can just shove that huge fucking cock inside of me and see how long it takes to make me cum?" Erika said, once again with utterly impeccable logic.

Though I didn't want to neglect Lauren, seeing Erika presented like this overwhelmed much of my better sense. I gently stroked Lauren's ass, letting her know that I'd be back, but then crawled behind Erika, squeezing her ass and running my thumbs over her tight hole.

"You talk a lot, you know that?" I taunted, rubbing my hard, lubed-up cock over her hole.

"A lot of people have accused me of similar, but few have been able to ever shut me up," Erika said, smiling proudly. "I'm willing to let you try to shut me up, if you think you got what it takes."

I took hold of my cock and pressed it against her asshole. "But I don't want you to shut up..."

I bent over her, enough that I could whisper in her ear as I pushed inside. "...I want to make you scream!"

Her ass was welcoming, but even then, I still had a big cock, and she clearly hadn't had a man like me in some time. With the help of plenty of lube, however, I stretched her tight asshole, pushing inside with grunting effort and forcing the head within her.

"FUCKING HELL!" Erika grunted, pounding the bed with her fists. "Fuck, that's a lot bigger back there!"

Lauren, now rolled over onto her back so she could watch all this, laughed. "I could've told you that if you weren't being such a cocky bitch about all this."

"You did tell me... I just chose not to believe you... SHIT!" Erika exclaimed, continuing to pound the bed with her hands as I continued to slide inch after inch into her impeccably tight ass.

The tightest entrance squeezed me so hard it blended the line between pleasure and pain, but when I caught her looking back at me, that smug look on her face replaced by desperate hunger as I continued to feed inch after inch of my monstrous dick inside of her, that was more than enough to make up for any discomfort. I was giving her what she wanted, and taking what I wanted, and I gotta say, it felt fucking great.

Soon, I was bottomed out inside of her, and I took that moment to spank each of her ass cheeks with each of my hands.

"Yeah, how's that, huh?" Erika grunted, her voice weak and shaky as she tried to take on some semblance of her playful arrogance. "You fucking love that perfect black ass, don't you?"

I laughed, spanking each cheek again. "Well, like you say... it's pretty fucking perfect. No offense to yours, Lauren..."

"Oh, none taken," Lauren laughed, rolling onto her side, then crawling toward us. "Her ass is perfect. I fucking love it. Go on, Ryan, fuck her until she cries..."

I nodded, not needing much more prodding than that. Before I could get down to business, though, I had to lean over Erika one more time, kissing her. It was an urgent, sloppy kiss we shared, one filled with desperation and dancing tongues. While I held myself up with one hand, I reached beneath her with the other, groping her tits and pinching her nipples as I prepared for what was to follow, because I knew that what would happen next would be, quite simply, epic.

As I grabbed her hips and began to fuck, I proved that theory to be quite true.

I doubted any of the epic poets from ages past would have been up for writing a poem detailing the first time I ever fucked Erika Barclay's "perfect black ass", but given how it felt as much a wild battle as anything Homer would have written about in his Greek epics, I would have at least made a good case for this fuck being worthy of song and poem.

Simply put, Erika was built for sex. Every square inch of her body was built for giving and receiving pleasure for both the mind and body, and she fucking knew how to use it to maximum effect. I may not have met her level of perfection as I fucked into her tight asshole with every bit of effort I could put behind it, but the way she moaned, muttering and groaning out some utterly foul dirty talk, the way she would occasionally steal glances back at me with eyes that were equally wild for pleasure and in need of so much more, I thought I met the challenge well.

"God, yes, fuck my ass, fuck my ass... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck! I haven't gotten a cock up my ass in the better part of twenty years, and I was a damn fucking fool for not doing this sooner! God, I'd almost forgotten how good it felt to have a man shoving his thick fucking meat up my tight fucking ass... you're so fucking good, Ryan, god, keep going, keep fucking my ass, keep fucking me, harder, harder, I can fucking take it, fuck me, Ryan, fuck me harder, tear my ass apart, just fuck me up, do it, fucking fuck me harder you little fuck! Fuck my tight ass with your thick fucking cock you motherfucker!" Erika wailed as I pounded into her without abandon.

I was so lost in what we were doing, that I hadn't noticed Lauren was keeping busy herself. In fact, I had almost forgotten about her entirely, until I felt her pressing her body against my back. Her tits ballooned against me, her arms wrapped around my chest as she groped my muscles, and her breath suddenly became hot against my neck before she nibbled playfully on my ear.

"Fuck her, Ryan... fuck her ass so hard the slut'll never forget," Lauren purred, reaching down between my legs as she caressed my bouncing balls. "I know what you can do, but she doesn't, not yet... show her, show her what you can do and make her regret ever being a bitch to any of us..."

Erika moaned. "It's just... for me... having fun... not a real... bitch..."

Lauren craned her neck around me, laughing. "Oh, I know! We're just all playing our parts today, and you wanna play yours as an arrogant cunt until you get your ass stuffed by a huge teen cock, right? Well, here you are, and look at you breaking down and living your sweet, fucking life!"

"Fuck," Erika groaned, laughing throatily as I felt her body tense up. "You know me so well."

"I do," Lauren said, before going back to whispering in my ear. "Make her cum... make the little bitch scream... hold off long enough, though... because I want some of that cum too... you fucking make her scream, and we'll make you cum so fucking hard... paint us, Ryan... you know we'll both look so fucking good covered in your hot fucking cum, right?"

God, I knew they would, they really would... fuck... I couldn't keep going like this, could I? I'd already been going well past the point most guys would have completely lost it... fuck, I should've been done after Lauren, and now that I was fucking Erika's ass, I really should have been done, and yet here I was, fucking her without mercy, balls deep in what had to be one of the greatest asses on Earth, and somehow, I was doing great. Better than great, really, it was like I'd hit an athletic high. Nothing could stop me, nothing would stop me while I kept fucking thins immaculately tight, top-shelf MILF ass.

Erika turned to look at me, and time seemed to slow. She smiled this utterly sweet and contented smile, no longer needing to prove herself to me or Lauren, showing me now who she was inside, and how happy and free she was in this moment. Ecstasy rolled over her and rippled into me, and as she reached between her legs to finger herself, I could feel this moment reaching perfection.

I just didn't know what perfection was, yet.

"I know you think you're the best, Erika," Lauren teased, running her hands up and down my body as I kept fucking her friend. "And in a lot of ways you are... but I'll tell you one thing you don't have..."

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod...!" Erika wailed, dropping her head, then looking back at Lauren. "What... what is it?"

Lauren smiled proudly, then pulled me into a hot kiss before adding, "History. Ryan and I, we've had a few encounters over these last few months, and I've learned a few things about him. Things that get him going, things that set him off..."

One of her hands went down to squeeze my pumping ass. I could feel one of her fingers, cool and wet with someone's sex juices, and I had only the faintest flash at what was to come.

"...and things that will send him into overdrive," Lauren purred proudly, before pressing that lubed up finger right up my ass.

Lauren was right. She really did know what would push me into overdrive. It was as if every nerve and every muscle had been given a singular purpose, and it was to push me into fulfilling this fuck's natural and utterly messy conclusion.

"FUCK!" I roared, before summoning energy I didn't know I had and utterly annihilating Erika's ass.

"What the-" Erika yelped, before dropping her head and being overtaken by a deep, guttural groan, "Oh lord, oh holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit, he's gonna make me, gonna make me, MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM YOU FUCK, HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!"

By the way she bucked and wailed with orgasm, you might have thought she'd just been kicked by God himself. She screamed out in utter ecstatic bliss as her body shook and shuddered, her ass clamping down hard on my cock as I continued to rail her and Lauren continued thrusting her finger into my ass. I held on with strength that felt miraculous, but I couldn't wait for her orgasm to subside.

Once it did, though, I couldn't have felt more fortunate for Lauren's presence.

Knowing exactly what she wanted, she let me go, pulling her finger from my ass before crawling toward Erika. She pulled her friend off my cock, then twisted her onto her back before lying next to Erika. With two naked, stacked women in front of me, their tits and faces looking oh so ready for some proper defilement, I felt like the luckiest man on Earth.

Lauren opened her mouth, smiling playfully, while Erika still looked like she was catching her breath. Nonetheless, an accomplished slut like her could not be slowed, and she too soon opened her mouth.

I grabbed hold of my cock, stroking it toward that last moment, before I utterly erupted all over them. An absolute flood of cum burst forth from my cock, overpowering my body as absolute pleasure was released within me, and what felt like the biggest cum of my life released all over them. Shots splashed across their tits, their necks and their faces, splashing into open mouths and landing in their hair. It was as if my cock had briefly become an inconsistent firehose, blasting them in streaks of seed as they moaned and lapped it up.

By the time I was finished, both of them seemed almost completely coated, and I was about ready to collapse. Sensing this, the two women parted just enough for me to fall down face first between them, laughing and groaning.

A long moment of the three of us catching our breaths passed before Erika spoke. "So... I'm sorry if I ever doubted either of you. This was... this was wow."

"I told you," Lauren replied, running her fingers over the cum on her tits. "But, seriously, it was really 'wow' this time. I'm a fucking mess."

"You're a mess? Look at me!" Erika laughed, proudly showing off my white cum against her dark skin.

"I'd apologize," I panted, "But I don't really want to."

Erika laughed again. "You better not apologize, Ryan. You got a fucking gift there, and you should fucking do what you can with it! That? That right there? That was fucking amazing. You're fucking amazing... god, it's gonna make this weekend so much fun having a cock around when we need one."

"Seriously," Lauren replied, running her fingers through my hair. "Though I think we should catch up with the others soon."

"I think a shower's gotta come first," Erika replied. "Like, a real shower, not one of those ones where we all just get wet and fucky again. We're a fucking mess, and much as I'd love to show it off to all the others, I don't wanna be dripping everywhere."