Book Club Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, same," Lauren replied.

Taking gentle hold of my head, Erika turned me to face her. Aside from this cum-drenched goddess, I saw a smile on her that was utterly sweet and satisfied, with no hint of attitude or arrogance, letting me finally see the woman Lauren called one of her best friends. She stroked my face gently in thanks, nodding silently. I nodded in return, smiling back at her in my own thanks for such amazing sex.

"So... room for one more in that shower?" I asked, hopeful.

***

There was room for the three of us in Erika's shower, barely, but if getting a chance to rub up against the two of them for a little while longer was the cost of a shower around here, I was fine with it.

I got out of the shower earlier than Lauren and Erika, partly because they said they needed more time to do each other's hair, and partly because I figured they needed more time to get "caught up" that didn't involve fighting over my cock.

Toweled off and dressed back in my swim trunks, I walked down the hallway from Erika's bedroom toward the sound of music I had heard earlier this morning. I knew there was a stripper pole in one of the rooms of this house, and I knew that Viola was almost certainly taking the opportunity to show off.

As I edged down the hall toward the open doorway the music poured from, I found that I was all too right on this assessment.

What looked like a large home gym had been converted, at least for the weekend, into what looked like an improvised strip club. Most of the heavier workout equipment had been pushed to the side, while a handful of couches and comfortable chairs had been brought to the forefront, surrounding the room's stripper pole with space to spare.

Currently on the pole was my science teacher, and the woman who'd ensured I had a good night's sleep, Dr. Valerie Chan. Wearing nothing more than a pair of dark panties, she spun around the pole without the greatest of expertise, but looked like she was having fun, and looked amazing doing it. Standing next to her was a woman who even the mere glimpse of always got my heart pounding, Ms. Viola Kent. A lithe and slender dancer with a gorgeous face, her dark hair was up in a messy yet practical bun, and her black bikini covered her assets well. Viola gave Valerie tips, and not just as an excuse to occasionally grope her (though there was definitely some groping going on) as Valerie smiled and nodded attentively.

Ana sat in a chair nearby, watching the show half-heartedly. This was understandable, considering the fact that a very naked Brenda knelt between her legs, her face buried between Ana's thighs as she did everything possible to keep the Latina MILF well distracted.

There should have been one more woman here, but I couldn't find her...

"Hey, Ryan."

I gulped, then turned to see the woman standing behind me.

Mrs. Cassandra Pruitt was only 5'4", and shouldn't have been that intimidating, but by her youthful beauty alone, I felt small next to her. With pale skin and shoulder-length, silky black hair that framed her gorgeous face, she was a sight to behold. Her full pouty lips remained painted a bold, blood red, and her big brown eyes peeked out from over a comfortable pair of sunglasses. Those lips curved into a smile at the sight of me.

I wish I could have smiled here, but I was distracted as I looked down, taking in Cassandra's body that threatened to burst from her black, silk robe. The robe went barely to her mid-thighs, showing off plenty of her toned legs, while the fabric itself struggled to contain her wide hips and DD-cup tits, showing off plenty of cleavage. Even having seen her naked the day before, this glimpse at her was at once tantalizing and hypnotic, holding my attention with an impressive power.

Even with what I'd been through, I couldn't help but lose my cool around the gorgeous mother of one of my oldest friends (who also happened to be the girl who took my virginity) just a little.

"Oh, hi, Cassandra!" I said, stumbling over my words slightly as my eyes went back up to hers.

Her smile broadened slightly at my ogling, but she said nothing to this effect. Nor did she mention anything about what happened yesterday, when both of us received orgasms from someone else while the two of us held hands. It was a singularly unique experience, and one that held some unspoken heat between us.

Cassandra said, "Want to join me on one of the couches?"

"Gladly!" I said, a little too enthusiastic.

She grinned, confidently, and took my hand in hers. There was another spark there, another reminder of what had happened as she led me toward one of the couches facing the stripper pole. Cassandra sat me down first, and before I knew what was happening, she sat on my lap sideways, one of her arms around my neck.

"Oh, so this is how we're doing it?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"Yes, this is exactly how we're doing it," Cassandra said, looking from me to the others. "They're all nice and distracted, so I'm grabbing hold of you while I can. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," I replied, grinning. "I was hoping we'd get some time together today."

Smiling a little sheepishly, she replied. "I was too, actually. I would've found you this morning after Brenda got you, but it seems like Erika and Lauren claimed you while I was distracted by this lot here."

"You heard that?" I said, not embarrassed in the slightest.

"I think everyone in the house heard that," Cassandra laughed. "Erika Barclay is many things, but subtle isn't one of them. It's one of her greatest charms, really... all of us think we know how to cut loose, but that woman, she could teach lessons on letting your hair down."

"I dunno," I said, resting one of my hands on her thigh. "I think you're doing a pretty good job right now."

"Yeah?" she asked, wiggling in her seat slightly, stirring my cock to life.

"Yeah," I replied, looking up at her.

We'd shared something odd the day before, and given the history between us, I'd be hard-pressed denying there were some feelings in play that made this particularly exciting. A little nerve-wracking, as well, but certainly exciting. Exciting enough to distract me from anything else happening in this room, to a point where someone could have dropped a bomb and I wouldn't have noticed.

I licked my lips, trying for something to say that didn't involve asking her if she was still naked under her robe.

"So, uh... have you had your turn on the pole yet?" I asked.

"Which pole?" Cassandra asked, laughing slightly as she wiggled on my erection again.

"I think I walked into that one, didn't I?" I asked, laughing back.

"Completely," she returned, kissing me on the cheek. "Don't worry about it, though, I'm all kinds of giddy fun this weekend. Silly's feeling nice, honestly."

"Clearly," I replied.

"But to answer your question, yes, I've had my turn up on the pole. I think I might be one of Viola's better students, actually," Cassandra said, proudly. "Not like I'm the best dancer in the world or anything, but I try to pay attention sometimes rather than just jumping right into sex."

"I'm sure that would help," I replied, looking down at her cleavage briefly, before smirking back up at her.

"You wanna see my moves?" she asked.

I nodded. "If it wouldn't be too much trouble... I think it'd be pretty hot to watch."

Silently, she grinned and hopped out of my lap, standing over me before slowly backing toward the pole.

"I'll show you what I've got, but when I'm finished here, you and me are gonna have some private time," she continued, smiling dangerously. "And I better not see you letting one of these other sluts take you away, 'cause if you do, I might have to be cross with you."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said, watching her as she strolled away towards the pole, dropping her robe to the floor to reveal a skimpy light blue bra and panties set. It hugged her body well, making her tits look amazing, and sitting here watching her, I doubted much of anything could have torn me away from watching her.

It was then that a pair of soft, firm hands squeezed my shoulders before running down my chest, and a familiar, sultry voice that made my cock twitch and my skin break out in goosebumps spoke in my ear. "Well, hello, Ryan...'

Uh oh.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)