Book Club Memories Ch. 03

Story Info
A hot teacher foursome & fucking his friend's hot mom.
20.6k words
4.89
68.5k
63
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun.)

(Author's Note: This story requires a little explanation before we get too deep into it. Book Club Memories is a much-requested spin-off tale from my vaguely epic story Senior Year Memories, taking place between chapters 40 and 41 of that tale. All of you who have read that far in the story will hopefully enjoy the continuation of various storylines, but as for the rest of you, I want to let you know now that it is NOT necessary to be a Senior Year Memories expert to enjoy this story (though the canon notes in this chapter are a little more tightly integrated than chapters 1 and 2). I'm doing my best to write it as both a continuation, and a miniseries that will stand on its own for your reading pleasure. I hope you all enjoy!

Further, I would like to thank the readers whose votes helped determine some of the action of this story, especially with choosing some of the characters involved in certain scenes, some of the sex choreography and in the creation of Cassandra Pruitt. As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

***

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

***

In this long and winding saga of my senior year, focused on the memories I've made and tried to hold onto lest they be lost to time, I've met a lot of women. You probably know that by now if you've made it this far through the main story and this temporary side jaunt, but, it bears repeating. I've met, and been with, a lot of women, and found each and every one of them unforgettable in one way or another.

One thing I will not say out loud, however, is that some of them have been a little more unforgettable than others. Maybe this was because of some connection that we'd formed, or because of a particularly memorable sexual encounter, or because they were unusually beautiful.

As I sat on the couch at the retreat of Regan Hills' book club's improvised stripping room, watching as Cassandra Pruitt took to the stripper pole to show off her moves with the encouragement of Viola Kent, I was reminded by the soft hands that suddenly squeezed my shoulders, and the low, sultry voice that accompanied these hands, that there is another variable that can make an encounter with a woman more unforgettable than others:

The biggest tits I had ever seen in my fucking life.

"Well, hello, Ryan..."

My skin broke out in gooseflesh at her voice and touch, my cock twitching as my mouth suddenly watered. I turned back to look behind me at the utterly imposing woman behind me.

"Hello, Mrs. Harker..." I said, my voice shaky in its approximation of confidence. "Or is it Wanda, this weekend?"

Wanda Harker looked down at me, smiling a ruby red smile on her full, pouty lips. Fuck, I knew I should have been paying attention to Cassandra and that I'd promised her I'd watch her dance, but Wanda was kind of hypnotic... I couldn't look away from her.

That she was a pin-up drawing brought to life certainly was a big part of this. Our school's 28-year-old drama teacher may have only been 5'5", but she had curves enough to make her truly intimidating, with a full, round ass, and absolutely massive J-cup tits. Like so many in school, I'd dreamed of seeing them (and doing a lot more to them) one day, but unlike most, I'd had the actual chance to do quite a bit with her rack back in January. I'd squeezed those tits, sucked them, fucked them... fuck, I still shivered with thoughts of everything that had happened in our last encounter...

Fuck, she looked amazing today, too... her pale skin was well shown off in the impossibly tight black t-shirt (with enough midriff to barely cover her tits) and matching black thong she'd worn, while her bobbed, raven-black hair framed her gorgeous face impeccably. A pair of dark sunglasses had slid halfway down her nose, letting her playful, dark eyes wander over my body. Sitting here in only my swim trunks, with an impressive erection from everything I'd been watching... yeah, I probably made an interesting sight.

Playfully, she stroked a finger along her chin as if in thought. "Hmmm, Wanda does have a nice ring to it, for now, Ryan..."

I grinned as she walked around the side of the couch, sitting down to my right and pressing in close to me. The heat between us was obvious, but I tried my best to watch the show Cassandra was putting on. She knew how to work the pole, spinning around and looking at me with the most seductive of gazes... she looked distracted when she saw Wanda sitting next to me, then broke out in a laugh and an eyeroll as if this were an annoyance she knew she should have expected.

I shook my head slightly, wanting to give both of them attention and finding it difficult. I tried keeping my eyes on Cassandra while speaking to Wanda, but it was a challenge.

"Ryan?" I joked. "Whatever happened to 'pet'?"

When Wanda and I had first gotten together, she'd taken to calling me 'pet' as she exercised her dominance, a nickname I'd found amusing when I was horny, if a little odd in its own way once I had more sense.

She chuckled. "The others told me it was a little... well, more than a *little*, peculiar... and I'm surrendering to their far superior wisdom... I was caught up in the moment, you might say."

"And you're not caught up in the moment now?" I asked.

"Oh, Ryan, I'm always caught up in one moment or another... even when you're working off of a script, you need to stay loose and be ready for whatever comes your way. Opportunity is so often in the eye of the beholder, and I'm always ready to take on a new opportunity when it promises... excitement," she said, licking her lips and looking down at my erection as she put extra emphasis on that last word.

I made the mistake of looking at her more directly, and at those massive tits pressing insistently against the side of my arm, restrained only by the tightest of t-shirts... her nipples plainly hard even through the dark fabric... fuck, I was in danger, wasn't I? A very sweet danger, but a danger all the same, torn between all of these women who wanted to fuck me... ah, the joys of an orgy weekend.

"Well, whatever floats your boat," I said, nodding as my eyes were now firmly locked onto her tits as they threatened to tear through her t-shirt as if it were made of tissue paper. "Have you, uh, been here very long?"

"Not too long, not too short," Wanda purred, taking off her sunglasses and setting them on a nearby side table. "But long enough to hear you giving Lauren and Erika one hell of a fuck..."

I laughed. "Ah, well, yeah, that's long enough then."

"Indeed it is..." she replied, resting a hand on my thigh, rubbing and squeezing me gently. "I must say, it sounded like you were really giving it to them... I would've expected on a weekend like this that you'd have been completely drained by this point."

"You'd think that, but I've got pretty good stamina," I said, hissing slightly as her hand gently grazed my cock. "Every time I think I'm empty, I manage to find more in the tank. Or someone here manages to get me going again... you've all got a way with that, I'm sure you realize..."

Wanda smiled devilishly. "Ah, young guys... you respond so *well*... you know, you actually make me miss high school, sometimes..."

"You're not *that* old, Wanda," I said.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Put any more emphasis on *that*, and I might actually get offended."

Her tone was playful, so I didn't worry that I'd offended her. "The point still stands... if I remember correctly, you didn't seem to lack for stamina last time we were-"

"Fucking?" Wanda suggested.

I nodded.

She grinned, blushing slightly before regaining her husky, confident tone of voice, "Can I be frank with you, Ryan?"

"Sure," I said, turning back in time to watch Cassandra seductively grinding her ass against the pole, feeling my own pole getting that much harder at the sight.

Wanda also watched this briefly as if she'd been hypnotized, before saying, "I've been under a lot of stress lately, with the new baby, my husband suddenly working long and decidedly inconvenient hours at his jobs, those bitches on the PTA threatening to nuke all of my plans for the spring musical... it's driving me positively batty, and I need to unwind..."

The way she looked at me, I could tell the kind of unwinding she was looking for.

That didn't stop me from having my own fun with the situation.

"Well... unwinding is what this weekend's about, isn't it?" I proposed.

This suitably annoyed Wanda, who playfully poked me in the side.

Then, she leaned into me, pressing her tits into me firmly, her hand now reaching beneath my waistband and gently squeezing my bare cock as she whispered into my ear. "Put plainly... I want you... I want you fucking bad... I've been thinking about your cock for a long time now, remembering everything we did, everything I wanted to do, and it always gets me so fucking wet... I need to fuck you, Ryan... I need to fuck you now..."

I gulped at this, finding it difficult to maintain my composure when she was running her thumb over my cockhead and enthusiastically spreading the precum around. She was really, really fucking good at this, making my body tingle with anticipation, and maybe a little regret.

"I'd love to..." I said, eyeing the dance floor. "But I promised Cassandra that I'd stay here, and that I wouldn't let any of you take me away while she danced. My hands are kind of tied here."

Wanda looked at me, dumbfounded, then broke out laughing. "Whoever said I had to take you away? I can do what I need with you right here..."

She made an excellent point, I think.

I licked my lips in nervous anticipation as I turned to face Wanda properly. While I felt bad about turning my attention away from Cassandra, I knew I would make it up to her later, and with Wanda sitting next to me looking so achingly hot and her hand still firmly stroking my cock... fuck, I was only human, alright?

Wanda ran a finger under my chin, her gentle touch causing me to shiver as she stared into me with her dark, piercing eyes. She pursed her lips expectantly, slowing her stroking of my cock, daring me, *challenging* me to make the next move.

I had no problem doing this, leaning in and kissing her, groaning against her lips as she moaned into mine. Wanda's enthusiasm overpowered any attempt she had at remaining absolutely superior here, as her free hand was soon on my back, holding me close as we made out. Her hand in my shorts went back to jacking me more energetically now, spreading the precum around freely as she stroked all ten inches of my thick cock.

I reached under the hem of her shirt, wanting to free her massive, mouthwatering tits. This, as it turned out, was easier said than done. The shirt was tight. *Very* tight. So tight that reaching under the edge was quite challenging, and I was only just able to slip my fingers inside. I knew that trying to pull these up and over her tits when I was this geared up would be a challenge, so I opted for a different approach.

I ripped her shirt. It started as a small tear at the bottom, but with the sheer vastness of her tits, it soon ripped upward on its own, tearing open to the neck and then separating from there. Those big, beautiful J-cups of hers, with her wide pink areolas and prominent, rock-hard nipples... fuck, these tits had haunted my dreams, and here they were again, every bit as delicious and demanding as I had remembered.

Still with a hint of playfulness, Wanda scowled, "Hey, you tore my fucking- OH, FUCK!"

That was the sound she made to me leaning in and sucking on one of her nipples, my cheeks hollowing as I sucked hard, licking and nibbling and flicking it with my tongue as I utterly worshipped her perfectly obscene breast. Then, without needing any prompting, I switched to the other tit, pleasuring her with my mouth as she moaned and cursed, writhing against me and expertly jacking my cock.

"Yes, yes, god, fucking YES, that's it, that's what I've needed, that's fucking amazing, yes, god, yes, keep going, Ryan, keep sucking my tits... fuck, you keep doing that, you're gonna make me cum, god, fuck, that's just what I've needed... I've needed this for so long, keep it up, come on, keep sucking my tits while I jack you off... god, this is everything I needed..."

I felt a light shift in the position of the couch as someone plopped down on my left, before a slightly dazed, amused voice spoke.

"What's that you needed, Wanda?" she asked.

I broke contact with Wanda's tits just long enough to turn around and confirm that the newest arrival was, indeed, my Spanish teacher, Ana Lopez. The 4'9" Latina stunner looked amazing for a woman in her early 40s, with her toned frame and pretty face surrounded now by a nearly untamed forest of long, shimmering black hair. She had a distinct "just been fucked" look to her, from the flush of her soft brown skin, the dazed look on her delicately-featured face, and the way her magnificent chest still rose and fell with deep breaths. Though I'd seen her earlier this morning in a bikini, she now wore a loose silk, black nightie that rode up her thighs, showing off her very wet, very shaved pussy to me, still glistening from her most recent playtime.

"Ryan's mouth on my tits, which you are tearing his attention away from," Wanda answered, grabbing my head and pulling it back to my chest. On instinct, I began sucking and licking again, enjoying her moans once more as she picked up the pace in stroking me again.

"Sorry about that... didn't mean to take him away from you..." Ana said, sighing contentedly. "I just needed a breather from Brenda making me cum, that woman's tongue... fuck, she's unstoppable... you can have Ryan for now, I'll just watch... actually, I think I'd like to do more than watch, maybe touch Ryan a little... I can touch you a little, right Ryan?"

With a mouthful of the most massive tits I'd ever seen, I let out a muffled, "Sure!"

"Thanks," Ana purred, running one of her hands down my back, lightly grazing her fingers down my skin in a way that made me shiver.

Of course, she didn't stop there, and soon I felt her slide in behind me, running her hands up and down my back, then wrapping around to feel my chest, before letting them travel down to squeeze my ass.

"Mmmm, you got a nice butt, Ryan," Ana chuckled, sliding her hands beneath my trunks to get a good feel.

"He's got a lot of nice parts," Wanda moaned, squeezing my cock affectionately.

"Oh, I know," Ana replied, sliding one of her hands forward and wrapping it around my cock, soon stroking it in time with Wanda. "Fuck... god, that's a nice cock."

"You have no idea," Wanda said, groaning especially loud when I nibbled on one of her nipples a little hard. "But you should try his mouth... the boy's a fucking natural."

"I want to..." Ana sighed. "I want to so bad... can I borrow your lips, Ryan? Just for a little while?"

Wanda sighed, then took my head in her hands and pulled it away from her tits. Still running on instinct, I reached out with my lips and tongue, trying to get one of her nipples back in my mouth, a sight that clearly pleased Wanda to no end as she let go of my cock and pulled her hand out of my shorts.

"That was very nice, Ryan..." Wanda said, kissing me deeply, then smiling at me. "I've got more plans for you... but first I need to get out of this mess you made of my shirt. Why don't you play with Ana while I do that?"

I licked my lips, then looked back at the hot Latina MILF sitting beside me. As if trying to entice me further, Ana let go of my cock and pulled her nightie up her thighs, exposing more of her bare pussy to me. She fingered it gently with both hands, groaning and looking me in the eye with her deep brown eyes... okay, she knew how to get my attention.

"It'll be a challenge," I joked, "but I'll try to manage without you, Wanda..."

SMACK!

Alright, I probably deserved that swat on the ass from Wanda, but sliding over to give Ana my attention had me forgetting any pain in a hurry.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. "Hey."

"Hi..." Ana replied, her voice pleasantly timid and satisfied as she looked up at me. It wasn't often that I dwarfed a woman I was with, but with more than a foot of difference between us, it felt pretty close. She had a number of years on me, and some insane curves... but I felt positively powerful sitting next to her.

Not knowing what else to say, I smiled at my beautiful Spanish teacher, then leaned in, kissing her softly on the lips. Ana groaned against me, cuddling in close and pressing her body against me. I reached up, grabbing and massaging her tits through her silk nightie, squeezing them and massaging them.

Giggling slightly as we broke our kiss, I said, "I've wanted to do that for a really long time."

Ana looked down, then back up at me with a sweet smile. "I can tell. You want to see... everything?"

"Uh huh..." I confirmed.

Without a word, she smiled, then disentangled herself from me. She then arched her back against the couch, grabbing the bottom of her nightie and pulling it up, then over her head, tossing it aside and leaving her lusciously nude next to me. I'd already seen her more or less this way earlier in a bikini, but the sight of her bare pussy, and those full, firm D-cups of hers with those thick, dark nipples... fuck, I could have eaten her up then and there.

She was a Latina goddess, and so fucking hot that I actually managed to forget where I was for a moment.

"Wow..." I whispered.

Bashfully, Ana smiled back at me. "Thank you..."

With that, she grabbed me, pulling me in for a long, wet, kiss. Her lips were soft and tasted faintly of pussy, and were easy to fall into hungrily. We made out with a soft, sensual passion, her hand reaching to slowly jack me off, while mine first found her tits. I'd wanted to feel these for a long time, and now that I'd gotten the chance... fuck, they were better than I could have imagined. If the rest of my Spanish class knew where I was right now, I knew that they'd be jealous as fuck.

I couldn't stop there, though, no... soon I dropped my right hand between her legs, feeling the fiery, wet heat growing there as I explored her tight folds. She moaned beautifully against my lips, kissing me harder as I continued to explore her sensitive pussy, then pushed inside of her. Her pussy was hot, and tight, and so fucking wet; it barely took any effort to slide inside of her, even with her muscles tightly gripping my fingers. Breaking our kiss, I looked into her eyes as I curled my fingers inside of her and probed for her g-spot.

When her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open, her voice suddenly deep and lusty as she groaned something in Spanish I couldn't interpret (please don't tell her), I was pretty sure I found it.

"Alright, alright... you two did good... that's enough of that..." Wanda said, grabbing my trunks and tugging at them insistently.

I shifted my position enough to let her pull them down around my ankles, leaving me naked as she then pulled me back into a sitting position. Ana looked disgruntled as Wanda pulled my fingers from the Latina's clutching cunt, but I was so dazed and overpowered by lust that I was kind of just along for the ride at this point.