Book Club Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to remain dazed, however, when I saw that Wanda was now sitting next to me completely naked, having shed the remains of her t-shirt and her thong. Her pussy lips were pink and moist and looking ready, standing out boldly against her dark patch of pubic hair. She looked at me with this terribly cocky look as if comparing herself to the other women in the room and knowing just how hot she was.

Then, to put a fine point on it, Wanda leaned down and sucked the entirety of my cock down her throat.

"JESUS!" I cried out, dropping my head back.

Wanda bobbed up and down quickly a few times, then said, "Don't you dare cum yet, Ryan... I want your cum, but not in my fucking mouth..."

"I understand..." I groaned as she sucked me back down. "I'll try..."

Ana pressed in against me, her tits against my arm and her hands running down my chest as she kissed my neck with long, wet, passionate kisses. I turned my head enough to kiss her back, making out with her as Wanda gave me an amazing blowjob.

I thought it would be difficult to be any more spoiled than I was in this moment, making out with one stacked MILF while another, even *more* stacked MILF was sucking my cock enthusiastically. If I were any other guy, I could've probably died and gone to heaven right here... but I knew that I had it in me to wait until things got dirtier... and I knew that if I was patient enough, it was only a matter of time before that would more or less happen on its own at an event like this.

I just didn't expect it to happen the way it did.

"Hey guys! You look like you're having fun! Can I join?" Dr. Valerie Chan said perkily as she strolled on over towards us.

My endlessly enthusiastic science teacher looked down at us with a broad smile, looking like she'd spent the better part of the last day getting laid for how mussed up her hair and wide that grin was... which, well, she had. She'd kept me going for the better portion of the previous night, and it looked like she hadn't slowed down since. The 5'2", 32-year-old Chinese-American hottie had her tight body and pleasantly-tanned skin on display, wearing only a black pair of panties that did little to cover her bubble butt. Her D-cup tits were on full display in their perfectly round firmness, nipples hard... fuck, if I hadn't been hard from what was already happening to me, I'd have been rock solid getting this glance at her.

Taking her mouth off of my cock, Wanda said a quick, "By all means..." before going back to inhaling what I had again.

Dropping her head back in a groan when I bent down to take one of her nipples in my mouth, Ana added, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss... the more the merrier..."

"Yay!" Valerie squealed with joy. "See, this is why I love you guys, you know how to share."

She looked at us curiously, then laughed. "Though I'm definitely overdressed for this kind of an affair, aren't I? Yeah, I'm definitely overdressed. Didn't need to make that a question... I should get undressed, shouldn't I? Yeah, I'm getting undressed."

"Whatever you do, make it quick," Wanda said, coming up for air in a wet gasp. "I'm gonna be riding this cock very soon."

"Ooh, yeah, I wanna get my taste in before that! And after that... but definitely want some of that cock before it becomes inaccessible. Thanks for the head's up!" Valerie giggled, dropping her panties to the floor and proudly showing off her shaved pussy.

"Mmm, that's much better," she said, fingering it lightly before dropping down to her knees between my legs. "Hey, Ryan!"

I stopped sucking on Ana's tits, then sat up to look down at her, looking up at me so cheerfully, while Wanda continued throating my cock. Ana leaned in next to me again, kissing my neck, before dropping her head down to lick and suck on one of my nipples.

"Hey, Valerie... fuck..." I groaned.

"Looks like you're kinda overstimulated... well, I'm sorry to say, I'm not really gonna help with that," Valerie replied, leaning down to lick my balls a little, before saying, "Not that you've got a ton to complain about, right?"

I looked at the three women as they all worshipped me with their mouths. I whimpered, "N...n...n...no..."

"You better not have had anything to complain about," Ana chuckled, climbing up to kiss me.

Wanda came up for a breath. "Not when we're all giving him our best- HEY!"

Valerie had quickly leaned in and sucked my cock into her mouth, taking most of my length and bobbing up and down a few times before she answered Wanda. "What? You let him go, I took my chance... them's the rules..."

"What rules, who set the rules? This is anything goes, bitch!" Wanda growled, disgruntled, reaching down to pinch one of Valerie's nipples and only making the Asian MILF squeal around my cock.

"I think you answered your own question there, Wanda," Ana said, pulling her in for a kiss over me. "You fight over him like the rest of us... but you did call dibs to fuck him next, we won't get in the way of that."

"Not at all," Valerie said, coming up for air.

Ana took this opportunity to bend down herself, the next to take my cock into her mouth while the other two looked on, annoyed. They weren't annoyed for long, though, finding other ways to use and please me. Soon, Valerie was once again sucking on my balls, while Wanda forced her tits against my face and my hand between her legs, ensuring that her pussy was nice and wet.

The three of them took turns like this, alternating on my cock and whatever they could get their mouths on, or whatever they could get my mouth on, playing around, sometimes kissing each other, sometimes the three of them managing to all get their mouths on my cock at once. It was an intensely hot, erotic moment... and yet I couldn't keep my eyes from drifting.

Looking at me from across the room, no longer focused on the stripper pole, was Cassandra Pruitt. The gorgeous mother of Kaitlyn, the girl who'd taken my virginity and started me on this whole crazy year I'd been having, I'd known Cassandra for much of my life. She might have been one of my first crushes, and looking at her now... fuck, I could understand why. Even at 37, she looked like she could have been Kaitlyn's older sister, with a pretty, youthful face, and a toned 5'4" frame that held a nice ass and a nicer set of DD's, all contained with a matching and barely-there light blue bra and panties set.

With long, dark hair framing her face, Cassandra looked at me with some amusement... and not as much disappointment as I'd feared. No doubt she'd wanted my attention to herself when she'd offered to show off her moves on the pole, but it seemed watching the four of us by the couch was a nice consolation prize.

Cassandra and I had been dancing around the heat between us since I arrived at the party, and as our eyes locked, I felt it still.

The way she looked at me now, biting her lip in one of the greatest "come fuck me" gazes I had ever seen, I knew that she wasn't done with me yet, that even as I had three separate women blowing me at once, she knew she could command my attention. She reached down between her legs, sliding her fingers under her panties and touched herself, all without breaking eye contact. Her lips opened in a soft O, groaning as she played with herself for my benefit.

The two of us could have stayed like this, lost in our own little corner of the orgy, had Wanda not chosen that moment to take her lips off the side of my shaft and say, "Fuck this... I need this cock... back off, ladies, this one's mine..."

She said this with a playful smile, but her intent was clear. Much as they might have wanted a taste of my cock, Ana and Valerie both moved aside as Wanda threw one of her legs over mine, then shifted her weight so that she straddled my lap.

Looking into my eyes, Wanda leaned into me, kissing me with a fiery intensity as if staking her claim, before reaching between her legs to grab my cock. She got up on her knees briefly, long enough to place my cockhead at her hot pussy lips, but not drawing out the tease. As soon as she had the right angle, she settled down on me, burying my cock in her tight cunt until she sat in my lap with all ten inches deep inside of her.

"Motherfucker..." she groaned.

Laughing, quite possibly because it was the only thing keeping me from cumming, I replied, "That's... what I am..."

Valerie laughed, climbing up onto the couch to take Wanda's former spot on my right.

Ana simply looked down at where our genitals converged, staring in some awe at how my cock stretched Wanda's pussy to the max.

Wanda didn't laugh, choosing instead to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles.

"That's... fuck, how's that possible?" Ana asked. "How can that much cock fit?"

Groaning, Wanda shut her eyes tightly and began to slowly ride me. "Please, we're all moms here, you know it's fucking possible..."

Beaming, Valerie joked, "Keep fucking him like that, and you're liable to become a mom again pretty soon..."

"I can think of worse fates..." Wanda moaned, opening her eyes and grabbing hold of my shoulders.

Valerie rocked her head from side to side in consideration, then chirped, "Me too, now that I think of it!"

Admittedly, this was one of the more surreal moments I could recall when acting as something of a sex toy for the MILFs of the book club, them talking and joking about me like I was some breeding bull (not that this didn't fulfill some deeply primal pride within me), but I'd long ago learned to just roll with moments like these, and enjoy the ride.

"I know how *that* works," Ana replied, unconsciously dropping a hand between her legs as she watched Wanda slowly fuck me. "It was just rhetorical, because it's so much cock... and I fucking know how tight your pussy is, Wanda, and it doesn't look like it should take that and... and... wow... you two are fucking hot..."

"I know," Wanda replied, smiling arrogantly and squeezing my cock with her pussy again. Pleasure overtaking me, I groaned, running my hands down her sides until I'd taken hold of her ass, and squeezed. This made her moan louder, picking up her pace as she began to bounce up and down on my lap.

She stared into me, slowly increasing her pace as she rode me. There was something different to us this time compared to the first time we'd had sex... something I liked. That first time, Wanda dominated me, plain and simple, and it was fucking fun... but now as she rode me, the two of us flanked by her equally naked and horny friends, it felt like the dynamic had changed. It felt like we were nearly equals rather than me being her willing and enthusiastic slave like last time, and it was this change in the power balance that got me exceptionally hot.

I began to fuck back into her, squeezing her ass... and then spanked her. It was a quick, simple swat, but one that flashed surprise across her face. There was an undeniable trace of anger there to be sure, but it was brief, one that soon melded into lust after I gave her ass another firm SMACK!

Any hostility melted from her face then as her mouth dropped open in an 'O', and she set about truly fucking me.

"Yeah... you fucking like that, don't you... you like being the dominant bitch, but you also like it when I get rough, don't you?" I grunted, fucking up into her and smacking her ass again.

"I think he's got you figured out, Wanda," Valerie laughed, getting up on her knees and thrusting her tits into my face. I kissed them, then her as she shifted her position, as we both shared a laugh.

"So what if he does... feels so fucking good..." Wanda groaned, leaning in and pressing her tits against my face. At the rate she was bouncing, it was hard to take one of her nipples into my mouth, but I did my best at licking and sucking them until Ana took me by the chin and pulled my attention towards her.

"It looks so fucking good... fuck... do you have any idea how hard it is not to throw Wanda off right now, climb on and take you myself?" Ana asked, writhing and fingering herself.

I kissed her. Then Wanda. Then Valerie. Valerie and Ana pressed in close to us, adding their sweating bodies to this insane fuck as we all alternated kissing each other. Bouncing, writhing tits were everywhere, skin rubbing against skin. Spanks went around, Wanda and Valerie and Ana's asses all making sharp reports as they were slapped, sending moans and groans through this intense act of sexual debauchery.

Though most of my focus was on holding out to fuck Wanda, I didn't want to ignore the other two women who'd decided to join in, either. I slid my hands between Ana and Valerie's legs, fingering their clits while each of them ground against Wanda and me, wanting to bring them to heights of pleasure that would more or less get all of us off at the same time.

And still, with my cock impaling her pussy, it was Wanda who captivated my attention. She was riding my cock like a wild woman at this point, taking much of my length as she slammed her ass down on my lap before bouncing up to rapidly repeat the process.

"That's it, Ryan, keep fucking me, keep fucking me... keep fucking this slutty, huge-titted teacher... fuck, I know you thought about me before we fucked, but I know you've thought about me more since... yeah, when you're not with those little sluts around school, you're thinking about my huge fucking tits, aren't you? Whenever you're alone, you think about jacking it to my tits, don't you..." she groaned, fucking me with wild abandon, her jaw steeled with effort as she fucked me passionately.

"Yeah, and what of it?" I grunted, fucking back into her with the same savagery she used while fucking down onto me. "Don't tell me you're getting cock like this at home? Nuh uh, no... fuck... no fucking way; I've got the best cock you've ever fucked, and you can't stop thinking about taking it in every hole like the epic slut you are... on all those nights your husband's working those long, inconvenient hours, you're thinking about this cock, aren't you?" I grunted, kissing her passionately.

"Fuck... that's kinda hot..." Valerie groaned, grinding her incredibly wet pussy against my hand.

"Yeah... fuckfuckfuck, keep going, keep going..." Ana moaned, writhing against me more insistently.

Wanda broke the kiss, looking at me, impressed and trying to regain some of that superior attitude she loved to show when she was horny. "You really think you're hot shit, don't you, Ry-"

"He knows he's hot shit," Cassandra interrupted, walking up behind Wanda with an amused grin on her face. "And you know you're hot shit... and if you had your way, you'd keep Ryan all weekend, but that's not how this works... he promised me tonight, and since I want tonight to be sooner rather than later, I guess I'm gonna have to fucking finish that..."

Wanda laughed through her bounces. "And how do you plan to do that?"

"My fingers," Cassandra said, pressing in close behind Wanda, before interjecting. "Your ass."

Wanda's eyes went wide as Cassandra shoved several fingers up her ass, making her groan, loudly. I felt the pressure changed inside of her as she took in this surprise double-penetration, her body tensing in time with mine. A certain, hungry desperation took over Wanda's face in that moment, a change in her pace as she rocked her hips against mine not just out of lust, but out of a raw, animalistic need.

It was at that moment that a chain reaction of orgasms set off, one after the other. Wanda came first, screaming and cursing and crying out as she pressed against me, her pussy massaging my cock so hard that I couldn't help but erupt inside of her. I came like a geyser, filling her with reserves of cum I didn't know I had after the morning I'd had. I was so blinded by pleasure by this point as it felt like everything about my very being had suddenly been committed to this twisted act of raw, sweaty lust, but not so blind as to miss the orgasm as Ana came on my fingers. As she shook and jerked against me, she muttered something foul in Spanish, before kissing first me, then Wanda deeply.

The only one to be left out of this seemed to be Valerie, who hadn't thought enough to play with herself as much as Ana had.

Luckily for her, Cassandra was every bit as observant as she was hot, and while the three of us who'd cum were coming down, Cassandra pulled her fingers out of Wanda's ass and attended to Valerie. Those fingers that had been in Wanda's tightest hole soon found themselves thrust into Valerie's mouth (something my science teacher took to lustily as she sucked on Cassandra's fingers like her life depended on it), while Cassandra fingered her pussy with her free hand.

It wasn't long before Cassandra's talented fingers soon had Valerie gushing all over her hand, bringing this unconventional but singularly erotic encounter to an end.

Wanda pulled me close, crushing her tits against me as she kissed me again and again, still shaking and shuddering as my cock softened inside of her.

"Thank you... thank you... oh god, fucking thank you... that was so good..." Wanda murmured, kissing me intently, utterly lost to her pleasure.

"Any time," I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her back. "At least, any time any of these ladies don't have me in a compromising position."

"Which won't be very often this weekend..." Valerie interjected, giggling.

"I can make time," I said, reaching forward to playfully squeeze Wanda's tits.

"I look forward to it," Wanda said, sighing pleasantly.

A pair of hands turned my head to the left, and Ana, looking at me dreamily, kissed me with those soft Latina lips of hers again. "As do I... I can think of a lot of naughty things I'd like to do with you... but it looks like a promise you made has come due."

Turning my attention to Cassandra standing over them, I knew the truth of Ana's words all too well. The look in Cassandra's eyes told me something that I knew the two of us were all too aware of.

We'd put this off long enough.

***

As I found out that Cassandra's room was on the other side of the house, and a floor down, I suddenly realized just how damn physically exhausted I was by the day's events. I'd had the kind of sex that most men dream of their entire lives with four separate women today (six if you counted Ana and Valerie), and as I walked naked, or, more appropriately, *attempted* to walk naked, it all began to catch up to me. I'd done the whole orgy thing before around New Year's, and those cheerleaders were intense... but it seemed like the ladies of the Book Club were giving them a run for their money when it came to pushing me to my limits.

Thank God for Cassandra Pruitt is all I have to say. This amazing woman who used to babysit me eons ago was now holding me up, helping me avoid stumbling as she brought me to her room. She was still dressed in her light blue bra and panties that hugged her curves achingly well, and there was so much I wanted to do with her, but that felt like an unfortunate challenge right now.

"Don't feel bad about being tired," she said, squeezing me with the arm she had wrapped around my side for balance. "I've got what I like to think of as an above average healthy sexual appetite, and these ladies can wear me out in no time flat, too... they're fucking hot, and they're good, like, really, *really* fucking good at sex."

"I'm that good too," I said, chuckling weakly.

"Oh, I'm sure you are, Ryan," Cassandra mused, her gaze settling on my softened cock. "But even the best need rest."

"That rhymes," I chuckled again.

"I'm aware... man, they really did a number on you, didn't they?" she asked.

"I think they did a lot of numbers on me, but, yeah, the general point remains," I said.

"Well, I'm looking forward to trying some of those numbers out for myself as well, but I think we should get you a breather first... maybe clean you up a little, get some water in you, get you away from the orgy for a little while, does that sound good?" Cassandra asked in a caring, motherly tone.